JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SHINee - Romantic

Author Topic: HELLO! MORNING YAY!! ~Official discussion thread~  (Read 777898 times)

Offline TydusArandor

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: HELLO! MORNING YAY!! ~Official discussion thread~
« Reply #2560 on: April 16, 2007, 01:10:43 AM »
Hmm, I thought this was better than the first episode. It's not that the task they were doing was any better or anything though, it just seemed to have more funny scenes (king falling down, Eri 'pissed off' about Miki).

Damn, that SNS thing still didn't kick in yet?

Offline leonheartx

• Kamei's turtle
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2561 on: April 16, 2007, 01:36:57 AM »
The .gif of Miki hooking arms with Kamei was cute  ;D and so was Kamei getting bad XD XD

Although this week's Haromoni@ was a tad bit better, it's still way too boring and seems like no effort was put into it.
Now we wait another week to see where it goes  ???

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2562 on: April 16, 2007, 01:50:11 AM »
I personally loved the orders Miki gives to Eri. Makes Eri thaaaaat close to being Miki's slave/pet/whatever. And Miki's enjoying it  :wahaha:

Miki: 行け!
Eri: ハイ!_|-|0

That being said i loved the concept of the show, but not so with the content. I agree with suggestions that they should divide into at least 2 teams and compete to complete the quests. Comparing this to studio games where we don't get to see member's interaction that much, i prefer outdoor shoots.

Though it really looked cold this week due to the strong winds. I was afraid that the wind would blow the girl's skirts up though XD
« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 01:55:21 AM by ferrar1 »

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2563 on: April 16, 2007, 05:30:51 AM »
Though it really looked cold this week due to the strong winds. I was hoping that the wind would blow the girl's skirts up though XD
Corrected

Offline miki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2564 on: April 16, 2007, 08:27:47 AM »
agree like ethers.
MIKIxERI moments are soo cute ^^

did miki shout "IGEN"?? and then eri seemed like "yes, miki-sama" *m(_ _)m*
xDDDD
theyre so kawaiii
they always told eri to do all the stuff
 :D

and she got that blade keychain  :heart: :heart: :heart:

also sayumi and her camera is  :heart:
xDDD
« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 08:30:32 AM by miki »

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2565 on: April 16, 2007, 08:54:46 AM »
^ She said Ike, which is a commanding verb of grammar for go.

Yeah they always bully Eri, hmmph XD Because she doesn't get angry easily

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline misugi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2566 on: April 16, 2007, 03:26:26 PM »
I'm starting to like Haromoni@, now that it's more than just a walk.  They get to do something new, I get to see something new, and of course the perf is back.  I like it everytime people got excited when they saw momusu.  The kid waving hand was cute, the dog jumping up the back was cute, and Gakisan doing Morning-Musume was also cute.   :D

The time-waster is that cabbage head and it would be awesome if the baby king fell down the road and got run-over by a car.  ;D
« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 03:27:56 PM by misugi »

Offline reina's eyes

• Banzai Penis
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2567 on: April 16, 2007, 06:32:36 PM »
The time-waster is that cabbage head and it would be awesome if the baby king fell down the road and got run-over by a car.  ;D

A drop kick followed by an impromptu futsal match wouldn't be bad with either one.

The real problem is there is an element lacking to bring order to the show. The babyking has that role and fails miserably. Dump the stroller and stick a tour guide flag in yuuko's hand (even let ai push her around in a wheelchair or on a throne if absolutely necessary) and things would start to fall into place.

The use of classic english language pop songs as bgm and the female announcer are interesting choices. But the background music is more like foreground music drowning out what people are saying and the cute female announcer lacks the sorely needed authoritative sound of that familiar male voiceover to help give a sense of structure.

Splitting into teams and introducing some sort of competition would help a lot. Games are so prevalent on japanese entertainment shows because they provide an easy structure for interaction. And it works.

Offline Bleachhh

• Member+
« Reply #2568 on: April 16, 2007, 08:20:11 PM »
very true.. need games

Offline ew0923

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2569 on: April 16, 2007, 09:16:44 PM »
I'm fairly easily to please so I didn't mind that second episode at all. The Miki/Eri thing was really funny as was Miki whinging to the shopkeeper about getting the crappy stuff from the toy vending thing.

I almost laughed my head off when I heard Eri is still calling Miki "Miki-sama", bring back HPC!

Offline takashi12

• *愛チュウ~*
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2570 on: April 16, 2007, 09:55:34 PM »
the 2nd episode was actually more interesting than the first..
probably I got used to the ugly baby in a carriage?

But going to those restaurants really made me hungry.
Im glad they added in kanashimi twilight perf. and they filmed it in a studio..

Is it just me or does anyone feel that some studio games is what's missing in the show?
(like those random fight for food games)

ありがとう rei.rev.o7 <3

Offline ASSEMblerEX

• Miki x Ai
  • Member+
« Reply #2571 on: April 16, 2007, 09:58:46 PM »
I think they film a few in advance, so they are slicing and dicing already made or in the pipeline 1 hours shows into 1/2 hour shows.

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #2572 on: April 17, 2007, 01:53:32 AM »
It would seem that the ideas are flowing for us, I think we are in agreement that adding some spice to the show with some kind of split up or competitive form to it would probably add to it. Memories of the zoo trips they took flashed in my mind with nono getting freaked out by the ant eater and reina forgetting take the picture.

The only problem with that is that the "staple" of the show now is the baby king and the fact that they are suppose to be animal people (emphasize this by the fact that they pointed out in both episodes so far what animal they are suppose to be and that they have tails). So... if they were to try to fix it without "dumping" haromoni@ and returning to Hello Morning they'd have to find a way to splice in that concept. Perhaps the baby king has a sister or something and they try to compete to finish things... or they need to find the items hidden in locations to deliver to wherever the baby king tells them.

I tend to think part of the problem is that they are often left with nothing to do... the walking around looking random does appear to affect some of them and makes them look utterly bored. This includes those times we see them waiting for one of the troupe to come back after a mini-mission. I was kinda thrown off when miki smiled when giving the elderly people stuff and then quickly dropped to a stagnant look.

They need to have more fun...lol. And Eri/Miki or rather easily persuaded Eri is the highlight of this episode.
They need to be able to wear different clothes too... just my thought...lol
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Bleachhh

• Member+
« Reply #2573 on: April 17, 2007, 03:51:39 AM »
DEFINITELY need different clothes.. i would actually prefer if they wore what they wanted, that way we kinda see more of their characters. but i guess it can't happen cause of the "Animal Theme".

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #2574 on: April 17, 2007, 04:14:12 AM »
I think they film a few in advance, so they are slicing and dicing already made or in the pipeline 1 hours shows into 1/2 hour shows.

I don't know about this week's show, but the first one last week was shot a week before, I posted a fan pic of it, and they were enjoying the Sakura flowers, which blossomed one week before the show aired. And I remember reading on one japanese site that they are taping one week in advance.

Offline shindoushiz

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • よっし!仕事へa go!まだ無いけど、しくしく
« Reply #2575 on: April 17, 2007, 04:42:55 AM »
I find the show to be ok but the kiddy theme has to go. :-\  I don't like the female narrator, how she talks and also what she says at times, just gives me that...uhh...shuddering feeling. I don't really get what that cabbage has to do with anything or that baby, who nobody is really paying attention to anyways.  :rolleyes:

I liked the part when Yossui was grinning from her own joke, that was fun. :D And when Gaki-san was telling Eri, "ask them if their food really does taste bad" :lol: That Mazuiya restaurant made me really hungry. In this ep, they get to actually make the plastic food so props for that. Lastly, Yay~! for the performance!!!

元気で行こう!
小川麻琴Dance Dance Suru no da!

Offline ohno

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2576 on: April 17, 2007, 05:15:44 AM »
Wasn't it always a show for kids?

Offline aimaime

• Ai T's Iced Tea
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gakky^^
« Reply #2577 on: April 17, 2007, 07:45:13 AM »
^yes it is

I miss the old HM a lot but HM@ has just begun and I'm really looking forward to seeing how the show will evolve in the future.

sangatsu7 - movies, music, variety shows, japan, aichan, rants, etc..

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #2578 on: April 17, 2007, 11:56:10 PM »
yay. they listened to my plea to let the girls do stuff!~  :D
Please continue this trend~

The 2nd ep seemed a little better, with the live and the eri/miki. The food eating still seems very entertaining to me.
I'm paying more attention to who's walking/clinging hands together thanks to this ep.
But it's starting to get harder to understand. Cos, unlike Hello Morning, there isn't a set theme with a...ahem... set... ::).

Offline Yuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2579 on: April 18, 2007, 02:33:10 AM »
Like many have said here, for me the high point of the show was Miki :heart:Eri !
They are so cute together, I loved Miki so much and now I'm liking Eri even more because every time they're together it simply turns out to be great !

Hope to see more Miki Eri love next week !

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SHINee - Romantic