JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Halcali - Wakakusa Dance feat. S Sasaki (Rhymester)

Author Topic: HELLO! MORNING YAY!! ~Official discussion thread~  (Read 776916 times)

Offline Rick-e

• **Gaki Lover**
  • Member+
Re: HELLO! MORNING YAY!! ~Official discussion thread~
« Reply #3160 on: August 27, 2007, 04:19:01 PM »
^ thanks for the explanation ^_^

i haven't watched this week's HM@, hopefully it's good. I'm not a big fan of the usotsuki queen segment so far, so I'm not sure if I'll like this week's ep. :p

Gaki-san 大好き!

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3161 on: August 27, 2007, 05:46:17 PM »
RinJun are cute together but I hope they won't always be automatically paired up so their individual personalities can emerge even more. Junjun might be especially interesting to watch as her nihongo improves and her confidence along with it. There could be a really interesting person under that currently rather quiet exterior. Rinrin is already captivating to watch even when she's just in the background of a shot.

I guess for now we will see lots of JunJun/LinLin pair as JunJun's Japanese is still in the learning stage, so LinLin will act as a translator to "make sure" JunJun knows what's happening (also saving HM@ from hiring a translator on the show XD)
Anyway I bet once JunJun's Japanese is good to the point where she understands most of the conversations and be able to reply without saying "wakarimasen", then we will see more JunJun action!
XD
The 5 beams: Sexy Beam, Mayuge Beam/Akabiman Beam, Miracle Beam, and Usa-Chan Beam

Offline ChiruChaCha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • cuak!
« Reply #3162 on: August 27, 2007, 09:25:18 PM »
I guess for now we will see lots of JunJun/LinLin pair as JunJun's Japanese is still in the learning stage, so LinLin will act as a translator to "make sure" JunJun knows what's happening (also saving HM@ from hiring a translator on the show XD)
Anyway I bet once JunJun's Japanese is good to the point where she understands most of the conversations and be able to reply without saying "wakarimasen", then we will see more JunJun action!
XD

Actually, I don't think LL's japanese is that good either, which confuses me a little. When did she move to Japan?

Offline flamingmoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3163 on: August 27, 2007, 10:16:32 PM »
- Second, I kept getting the feeling they were in the middle of a studio's corridor or something.

You're right. They put up a fake wall in the same lobby where Ayaka used to do some of her english lessons.
You can see the river and bridge to the left of the picture. No budget for a studio anymore.

Grrr, someone should "Touch" those two with a baseball bat.

Offline reina's eyes

• Banzai Penis
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3164 on: August 28, 2007, 02:17:12 AM »
^^ It would be nice to get by without comedy duos and baby kings... especially if ayaka were brought in as host!

(Which gets me to wondering how well rinrin and junjun are being accepted by japanese fans at this point or how interested the native population would be in seeing more of ayaka. What we gaijin enjoy may be a bit different from the home audience.)

Anyway, who needs a studio? They have that whole animated island shown in the opening each week. :-)

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3165 on: August 28, 2007, 02:21:24 AM »
lol that's the same bridge that Yossi did her "yo check it out yo", Ayaka's Totsugeki Eikaiwa, Kamei's 中継 location and many more  :lol:

Anyway i thought that "the touch" was cute as always. Their jokes are funny at least to me  :P  どっちだ?!  :rofl:

But at least the girls look nice in Yukata and how can it be not entertaining when Eri comes up with a cold dajyare  :yep:

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3166 on: August 28, 2007, 06:54:45 PM »
XD

Actually, I don't think LL's japanese is that good either, which confuses me a little. When did she move to Japan?

LinLin joined H!P around the beginning of 2007, so not as much earlier as JunJun did. What I mean is that at least LinLin has a big understanding of what the girls talk about, and that she can act as a "translator" for JunJun in any conversations or happenings
The 5 beams: Sexy Beam, Mayuge Beam/Akabiman Beam, Miracle Beam, and Usa-Chan Beam

Offline Jsmurf

• BUKKAKE!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3167 on: August 30, 2007, 02:05:03 AM »
You're right. They put up a fake wall in the same lobby where Ayaka used to do some of her english lessons.
You can see the river and bridge to the left of the picture. No budget for a studio anymore.

wow, ratings are so bad they can't afford to film in a real studio  :shocked:

:P
:shakeit:

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #3168 on: August 30, 2007, 04:22:41 AM »
I wonder why they went so incredibly cheap for HM@, you know?

You think UFA is saving money to make the concerts more impressive or hire better costume designers for their concerts? o_O

Better yet, are they building an entirely new studio just for them? o____o;

Whatchoo all think about this?

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3169 on: August 30, 2007, 04:49:17 AM »
They are probably in transition to something else, maybe they will go back to filming in studios again, maybe not.

I remember in 05' where they came up with a renewal of the show and added "Please take me out for a date" segments. They ended that after 5 or 6 episodes before scrapping it off and went back to studios again.

Of course they still had the living room as they were still shooting Maido Arii at that time.

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #3170 on: August 30, 2007, 06:30:35 AM »
Maido Arii needs to be brought back, Aika could be her sidekick

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3171 on: August 30, 2007, 10:27:21 AM »
Maido Arii needs to be brought back, Aika could be her sidekick
I do not think we would see Aika's eyes back :)

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #3172 on: August 30, 2007, 01:55:51 PM »
Just one small thing for all that are complaining: I'm not sure about Japan, but I have worked as production assistant on radio and TV here, and in Latin America, USA, Canada and Europe, it is actually more expensive to do a show on location (that means outside) than on studio. On studio all your expenses are the pay for the crew, which is minimal since illumination, sound and most cameras are in place and static, and electricity. On location, you pay for the transportation of the stars, the crew and the equipment (even if it is minimal), the crew is a little larger because you need security, and more cameras to take as many angles as possible since, being outside, you have no control of the environment, therefore have to take your chances with every shot, You also need more sound people  managing the mikes, and there's then the expenses for feeding all the crew and stars. Even if you yourself provide the food, you're still paying the transportation. Plus in some countries you have to pay a special tax to municipalities for a permit to shoot in their jurisdiction. Of course the last thing can be avoided if your show helps promote the district or municipality. But still, it is more expensive to do a show outside than on studio. So saying that they shoot outside because they can't afford a studio is misleading at best. Maybe the original dynamics of the show did not call for a studio.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #3173 on: August 30, 2007, 06:10:56 PM »
Personally, I still miss Erizabesu Kyamei. :heart:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=v-MB9ZmBr7A

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline reina's eyes

• Banzai Penis
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3174 on: August 30, 2007, 06:42:29 PM »
^^ And I hate to think of the shooting ratio on location or without a script. Much more time spent with cameras running to get useable material and more time editing it down.

The lobby "studio" as a game setting addresses a lot of that.

The conversation that probably led to Haromoni@:

Executive: "We're going to save money by giving up the studio."

Producer: "But that will cost more."

Executive: "Then we'll make the program shorter. And fire the writers."

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #3175 on: August 30, 2007, 07:33:52 PM »
Personally, I still miss Erizabesu Kyamei. :heart:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=v-MB9ZmBr7A

me too ~

I miss the most - Gothic Mikitty and Erizabesu Kyamei
« Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 07:35:51 PM by chokkan 2 »

Offline Jsmurf

• BUKKAKE!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3176 on: August 31, 2007, 10:24:02 PM »

even the girls have to help film so they can stay under budget  :P
:shakeit:

Offline reina's eyes

• Banzai Penis
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3177 on: August 31, 2007, 10:55:44 PM »
^^ Reina is uniquely capable of shooting the action AND keeping an eye on everything else that's going on. A great value! :-)

(The camera's as big as she is.)

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #3178 on: September 01, 2007, 02:51:16 AM »
hehe well we all know how much reina and sayu might like to take the camera for fun...lol... hehe *daydreams AH2*

Hmm I wonder about the idea that H!M lost the time but not the money so they decided to do the outdoor thing to see how it would do since they had the cash still at hand? And then noticed the SNS want for more indoor shows and are trying to filter it back in slowly?... I don't know just me dazing about it.

Still I do enjoy HM@... so I'm fine with waiting to see how it will grow... I miss the characters they get to be too but the show's gotta adapt.
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #3179 on: September 01, 2007, 04:12:06 AM »
OH GOD!!!!!!!!!!

I guess this will be in one or two weeks, but anyway.....MARTIAL ARTS HAROMONI@  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Seems one of the shows recorded this week is with some Martial Arts junior champs, check it out

Seems to be the same session where the Reina with the camera pic came out from
« Last Edit: September 01, 2007, 04:13:31 AM by reyfer »

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Halcali - Wakakusa Dance feat. S Sasaki (Rhymester)