JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - I Not Crazy Am You Are

Author Topic: HELLO! MORNING YAY!! ~Official discussion thread~  (Read 777815 times)

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: HELLO! MORNING YAY!! ~Official discussion thread~
« Reply #3500 on: January 13, 2008, 03:33:12 PM »
bag throwing dude was L33T

too bad it looks like they are saving up their videos and making sure more send theirs in before making it a permanent corner.

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline Rick-e

• **Gaki Lover**
  • Member+
« Reply #3501 on: January 13, 2008, 05:32:52 PM »
Moutube! So It's a new corner XD kinda like a "send your home video here" stuff. Some of the video is good, others is just boring (the dog video was pointless IMO..) my favorite is the electric shaver guy! I LOL'd each time he screams XD

because of the video there's not much Musume time this week >_< but I love JunLin's video, unfunny but so cute~ and the members' reaction to it is so funny.

and last but not least is the "All your video are belong to Halomoni@"!  :shocked: Big respect to the HM@ editor for the All your base reference XD maybe he knows that us foreigners are watching their show?

next week is the annoying "rich" guy  :banghead: hopefully that segment won't take the whole of next week's show, I don't like that guy much  :(

Gaki-san 大好き!

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3502 on: January 13, 2008, 06:55:59 PM »
because of the video there's not much Musume time this week >_<

With the cam's off all the girls at the bottom I would actaully say, we saw more MM then before.

Kamei ended up in several views at times or not at all :)
Ai-chan was rather 'static' (e.g. very nicely center framed hardly moving out of view)
Time for a higher res version and some zooming...

Offline Rick-e

• **Gaki Lover**
  • Member+
« Reply #3503 on: January 14, 2008, 12:29:47 PM »
hmm... yeah that's my problem too, it's kinda small for my eyes XD and there's no HD version out yet i think, so we'll have to wait.. :p

after rewatching it I just noticed the part where reina's hand snapped XD missed it on my first time watching. that was hilarious :D

Gaki-san 大好き!

Offline reina's eyes

• Banzai Penis
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3504 on: January 14, 2008, 08:04:44 PM »
Kamei ended up in several views at times or not at all :)

Eri was nicely framed here:  :-)

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3505 on: January 15, 2008, 03:29:59 AM »
She was the one, always out of the frame. either bouncing up and down or ROFL-ing around on Risa's back.

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3506 on: January 15, 2008, 05:20:32 AM »
yah, Kamei was especially active( or hyperactive) than most of the other girls, totally cute~!  HA~!  and the fingers thing, dunno what's happening but hilarious. 

also what was JunLin doing in their moutube videos? don't get it at all. 

that karate kid with the bat is pretty strong though, funny thing is (and i know i shouldn't be posting this since it's not H!P-related but).... i seen someone else performed it on a korean show, Star King, ep.49 (080105), the one with SNSD (or 4 of them, anyway...)  some martial arts girls performed it,  what a weird coincidence since i happen to be watching both one after another today...
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 05:23:40 AM by BigDnm01 »

Offline Bleachhh

• Member+
« Reply #3507 on: January 15, 2008, 07:56:52 AM »
Here you go:

http://www.veoh.com/users/Mazaki

I have some utaban's too ^^

so YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU'RE Mazaki, i always check out your videos on veoh, never knew you were here at JHiP. You have the most subbed H!M videos as far as i know, Thanks for all your vids =)

Offline Masaoto

• Member+
« Reply #3508 on: January 15, 2008, 12:57:12 PM »
Well it is my second account on veoh, previously  my my nickname was masaoto so as on stage6 but not anymore :(

Offline Rick-e

• **Gaki Lover**
  • Member+
« Reply #3509 on: January 15, 2008, 05:35:32 PM »
also what was JunLin doing in their moutube videos? don't get it at all.
basically I think JunLin is saying how japanese language is very hard. Linlin was saying all versions of 'very' (tottemo, sugoi, etc), and jun said something about trying a japanese tongue twister, but she said the tongue twister really slowly :lol:

I don't know what she said in the tongue twister though.

argh finally the 480i version is out! now I can zoom in more, heheheh

Gaki-san 大好き!

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3510 on: January 20, 2008, 07:41:35 AM »
Credit lovemusic @ JPM: HM@ 2008-01-20 http://www.sendspace.com/file/sua715

Offline Kyats

• Member+
« Reply #3511 on: January 20, 2008, 10:22:25 AM »
Uploading the new episode to veoh for those who dont want to download it :3
to be announced.

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #3512 on: January 20, 2008, 11:20:18 AM »
That's a good idea since some people don't like/favor the viking segments.

With that being said... Let's Review!
Kyou no Haromoni wa...
Viking version 3! (aka We keep losing so let's keep trying to fix that!)
New Idea: The rules have been revamped once again, originally the idea was that they had to balance their whole meal, later this changed to balancing one phase of the meal (opening, main, and dessert), but it seems like the idea has now become a bit more team oriented. It is still split into different parts of the meal but now 3 of the 5 must hit the safe zone or else NO ONE gets food. It's an all or nothing team effort!

Today's Safe zone (I think): 10g in either direction the average weight of the meal (which they like to point out is about 2 100yen coins worth)
Today's MM participants (in order they take stuff): Ai-chan, Reina (yay Reina's not last!!), guest, Gaki, Kamei

Dish One!: Domino's Pizza Haromoni Special (aka our guest is cheap and didn't want to pitch in! j/k :P)
-A haromoni pizza has four different sets and they gotta figure out how to divide it. They aren't quite sure about weights exactly but the narrator points out how the potato and the terichicken/brocolli sides of the pizza weight more.
-Reina, though not liking seafood takes the advice of the guest... to some interesting results...lol
-Judging time, everyone knew Aichan's was gonna be what it was, she seems to almost laugh as she's praying waiting for the judgement.
-Risa can't believe her results!, "Shocku!"
-They all reach the same decision, the responsibilty is on the guest!

Dish Two!: Sushi Platter Choice, make your own style (aka that is a lot of raw sea critters)
-Lots of options set before them and the way its spread figuring out the balance is really difficult.
-Order is reversed this time, so Eri goes first! She takes a good variety of types.
-It's at this point I noised they use American Oldies different for each person, very cute and quirky
-One of their options is the very choice toro, and they try to convince the guest to be careful of his choices.
-The guest in his own comedic form declares that teamwork is part of haropro and that he is part of it, tsunku's family of people...lol.
-Reina tries to sandwich her sushi up in nori in order to keept things all good...will that help or hurt?
-Ai gets la bamba for her background song... I love it! She's got a lot of rice taken with her plate, will she be over or not!
-Kamei's result expression gets frame frozen... I wonder what we miss.... Risa's is fun, Reina's got a cute surprise face too, and we don't see much of ai's but she is jumpy.
-The one responsiblity for this round.... again...lol

Dish Three: Dessert Desperation (aka, cake and fruits or nothing to eat at all!)
-This time they try to plan it out well so that the one who gets the heavy fruit gets very little everything else.
-Of course the heavy fruit is... the pineapple, quoting Reina and Ai, "Zettai Omoi!"
-It's close down to the wire, all the way even on individual plates... but of course it is with the safezone only being 20g in total.
-Eri's last minute prayer before her weigh in is unveiled... a very cute onegai!

Summary point: There are cutenesses here and there but it's not a super amazing episode, those who like the people there might want to check it out, but I can't say everyone will like it. I personally would like a little more than viking segments... though the little quirks you see and learn (like reina not liking seafood on her pizza) does make it better. Veoh linkage might be your alternative folks.

Preview for next time!: Moutube gets more Musume! (Sayumi's Y is shown again!)
-Next week is return of last weeks Moutube segment, with more surprising things! And it seems like a bit more of the Musume vids!

Credit closer note: Once again I feel sorry for Nacchi they show the alternate pv version for 16sai no koi nante, but once again the preview cuts out right at the beginning of nacchi's part... if she watches HM@ I'm sure she gives a little puffy face at the bad timing of it all...lol.

I enjoyed it a lot and I gotta say hats off to lovemusic (though lovemusic doesn't seem to visit this thread) for supplying one that I can watch on my tv everyweek from my mp3 player!
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Kyats

• Member+
« Reply #3513 on: January 20, 2008, 11:52:52 AM »
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v3262609pcb6tzX4
Haromoni@ 1-20-08
Just uploaded, should show up on the site in a few minutes.
to be announced.

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3514 on: January 20, 2008, 01:58:00 PM »
I'm a big fan of Haromoi but enough of the viking please. I get to see only 4 girls X__X  and its not even interesting.

At least with Moutube, i get 8 girls with lots of funny reactions and happenings. We NEED team battles like the Syougatsu special !

Offline Kyats

• Member+
« Reply #3515 on: January 20, 2008, 07:42:59 PM »
The viking segments are getting a little boring, i wouldnt mind it if they had a lot of other stuff and then the occasional viking segment instead of lots of viking segments and then the occasional other stuff.

Hopefully this moutube thing will become huge and a regular segment
to be announced.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #3516 on: January 20, 2008, 07:54:53 PM »
This episode was really boring..  :oops:

Moutube is better..

Offline reina's eyes

• Banzai Penis
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3517 on: January 20, 2008, 07:57:34 PM »
The moutube ep felt longer than this viking one, in a good way. More variety packed in. So I look forward to next week's.

The viking segments would be a good way to bring in some other hp people on hm again.

Offline ohno

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3518 on: January 21, 2008, 12:14:06 AM »
So nobody else here thinks Moutube was the most boring episode? :oops: I wouldn't complain if they had shown some truly amazing clips, but they all turned out to be so lame. I will admit that next week's Moutube looks more interesting since the members have more involvement. I just don't think they can take this idea very far. I'm not saying that the Viking segment is interesting either. At least on that segment I get to see the guests sassing the girls. I think the show needs more competitive segments and Viking provides some while Moutube provides none (unless they change things around next week).

Offline Kyats

• Member+
« Reply #3519 on: January 21, 2008, 12:25:28 AM »
^ I found it more interesting than the food ones. Simply because they're interacting with the community that drives them so much. If I could post up a video and was able to see MM laughing at me being silly that would make my day.
to be announced.

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - I Not Crazy Am You Are