JPHiP Radio (31/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: As Meias - Arouse

Author Topic: HELLO! MORNING YAY!! ~Official discussion thread~  (Read 778177 times)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: HELLO! MORNING YAY!! ~Official discussion thread~
« Reply #2720 on: May 17, 2007, 06:06:44 PM »
and the chinatown thing, do you think Linlin & Junjun will be joining Koha & Mittsi? it would be fun to have the 2 chinese girls teach Koha & Mittsi about chinese culture and stuff..
I think that'd be cool if they did that. It'd be a nice way to gradually bring them into the show and the group.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #2721 on: May 18, 2007, 05:56:40 PM »
I've drank ramune, but not in japan... Tastes like sprite.  ^-^

The design with the marble at the top is weird/cute.

I still don't know how to open the bottle using that thingy... without losing half of the content though. :P
I guess that's a selling point too!!~ ;)

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #2722 on: May 18, 2007, 09:22:24 PM »
Hehe I bet the trick to not losing half of it is to but the bottle in a cup...lol, pop it open and let the overflow go in the cup... save!...lol

I noticed Eri wasn't in the previews they showed, it was all miki, risa, ai, sayu, and reina... maybe they'll have jun and lin show up for a secondary group? jun, lin, eri, koharu, and aika?... maybe its still too early for that... technically are they considered part of the group? I mean they aren't in the pictures and stuff till the next single so I'm guessing we may not see them until they release something so that they can be added to pictures and stuff.... but having 2 groups of 5 next week would be a fun idea...
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2723 on: May 19, 2007, 03:36:05 PM »
i wonder did the H!M July 2002 batch made it to torrent.  if anyone have any idea, please let me know.  i just don't wanna waste any minute with the torrent.  if it has not, then nvm.

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2724 on: May 19, 2007, 05:42:14 PM »
i was going to upload all H!M on the jph!p tracker, but i guess ebc is still struggling with his eye (?) infection. I'll upload it if the tracker comes back

In the meantime, you could check out H!O for their old torrent batches. I'm sure some people are still seeding it over there.

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2725 on: May 20, 2007, 01:30:29 AM »
thanks, i'll do that.  and if they don't then i guess i just gotta wait then...

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #2726 on: May 20, 2007, 04:27:46 PM »
Great show today!!! They really have fun at Shimokitazawa. And what I like the most, lots of Sayumi time!!!

And note to all: never go with them inside a toy store, they just turn into little kids again  ;D ;D

And this is what they got at the toy store:
Miki

And the rest

There's more, but I'm not at my PC right now. But they mess with Sayu and food, and her reaction is pure fun!!!
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 04:29:54 PM by reyfer »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #2727 on: May 20, 2007, 06:54:53 PM »
^ AICHAN BOUGHT FAKE POO!!! :lol:

Offline Bleachhh

• Member+
« Reply #2728 on: May 20, 2007, 07:03:33 PM »
hah Ai spent 1000 on a piece of crap.. hah

Offline ohno

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2729 on: May 20, 2007, 07:12:44 PM »
I never noticed that the girls wore collars with their names on them. Also, the show's in real WS this week.  :o
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 07:45:31 PM by ohno »

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2730 on: May 20, 2007, 10:50:47 PM »
this week's episode is okay, i guess.  I just miss Yossie and kamei is not there, wonder what happen to her... hope next week gets better. but as always the girls are fun to look at.  Lots of Sayu this time, she soo cute, but i wonder what the picture that the guy drew for her meant...

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #2731 on: May 21, 2007, 12:28:54 AM »
They've removed Yossie's animal character (the fox) from the opening of Haromoni@.

Pic curtosey of ampedechoz from JPM.

Quote from: ampedechoz @ JPM

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2732 on: May 21, 2007, 01:59:09 AM »
This week's episode is great!

1st I love how these girls turned to little kids when seeing all those figurines at the store. Ai-chan + 1000 yen fake poop = not predictable combo.
wow... Jackie Chan worth 35000 yen!!!

I guess Reina still hates natou, even though she said she liked once back in the old H!M date show.

man... that drawing dude was so nerved out by the girls + camera crews + staffs when filming him, that is like the 1st time I've seen on TV shows!
XD

Koharu's Mandarin speaking is actually pretty good (well better than Mitsui), perhaps she should learn it properly then we can see some great interaction between Koharu and JunJun + LinLin.

Finally, Sayu + Ai-chan reactions to the hot chili = priceless. BUT Miki stealing food to eat at the end was WAY ABOVE PRICELESS
 :lol:
The 5 beams: Sexy Beam, Mayuge Beam/Akabiman Beam, Miracle Beam, and Usa-Chan Beam

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #2733 on: May 21, 2007, 06:09:55 AM »
Hehehe this episode was fun! Its amazing how much they were all being reminded of their childhood with all the toys in the toystore! sailor moon! kinnikuman! robokon!...lol, its adorable! thats gold mario is freaky expensive, I'm surprised it wasn't in a case making more money by the second...lol.

That drawing thing was freaky...when they were talking I wonder if they mentioned the toy store... that would explain the japanese mario...lol.

I don't think I'm a fan of koharu's look today, but they still make a good pair! Its interesting how chinese and japanese can differ even in their similarity! lets cheer on our good morning young girl group!...lol. I guess they want koharu and aika to be intermediaries if possible...lol.

Really they are getting kinda weird with the lost items though... I mean I understand that its for the sake of learning new things but maybe they shouldn't be forgotten things just things they need... that way its not really odd that they would sudden lose it...lol, Baby King delivery animals!..lol.

Ai and Sayu with the pepper was hilarious, I was waiting for something to happen and when it did it was hilarious. And Miki's "I didn't do it face"...LOL... quite innocent...:-P

I wonder where Kamei is... without her they made sayu get that odd picture LOL
And while Yossie's character may be gone from the opening, I await the day when junjun and linlin get their characters!
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2734 on: May 21, 2007, 06:56:24 AM »
Probably the worst episode yet. They went to Shimokitazawa and hardly depicted it at all, the only remotely interesting thing was the guy drawing your spirit. And I'm slightly disappointed in the girls having the least spicy soup... Weak. I sure hope Linlin or Junjun can replace Yossie's tomboy character.

That drawing thing was freaky...when they were talking I wonder if they mentioned the toy store... that would explain the japanese mario...lol.

That wasn't Mario. :)

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2735 on: May 21, 2007, 07:03:43 AM »
some of the wotas said it was mario. they even made some "strange" mario drawings with sayu.  :eek:

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #2736 on: May 21, 2007, 07:30:55 AM »

That wasn't Mario. :)
Even the guy that made the drawing said it was Mario, so...

Offline Bleachhh

• Member+
« Reply #2737 on: May 21, 2007, 09:03:39 AM »
how in the heck is that not mario.. lol

Offline misugi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2738 on: May 21, 2007, 09:31:17 AM »
yeah!, what else can come out of the waterpipe? :D

I really love Haromoni@ now, it's good when they put in a bit of Robocon?, a bit of Jacky Chan, and a bit of Mario, and the drawing was really sucks! It's funny that they didn't know what chilli is because it's so common for me.  The only downside of this episode is "No KAMERI"!!!  :-[

BTW, was it Gakisan who bought the lovely unchi?

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #2739 on: May 21, 2007, 10:32:57 AM »
He was trying to say it wasn't really mario cause it was suppose to be a japanese person or something...lol, so its a Japanese mario...lol

It was ai who bought the unchi looking object... Gaki got the character badges

I think the guy must have gotten stage fright thats why it was such an odd picture... he must be hitting himself in the head over how he coulda done better...lol.
-~LDK Random Subs~-

JPHiP Radio (31/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: As Meias - Arouse