JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 96 kbs)     Now playing: kuro - H!P Musix Blox Sat Apr 03 2010

Author Topic: Hello! Pro GOSSIP!  (Read 313592 times)

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
Re: Hello! Pro GOSSIP!
« Reply #600 on: October 24, 2008, 01:55:08 AM »
For those asking about the Maki thing:
I don't have the pic but in about 2004 (?) during a performance she had a sleeveless shirt on and when her arm was up you could see that she had a scar on her armpit, ever since when she was in H!P, her costumes were never sleeveless, even if she was performing with others and their's were sleeveless, her variation would be sleeves of some sort... and that just heightened the boob job rumor coz apparently under the arm is one place they can do the surgery from or something (i have no idea about the procedure, just going by what others have said)

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #601 on: October 24, 2008, 03:11:26 AM »
That said, I was watching the Wonderful Hearts 2008 Summer concert, and Eri does have one costume that shows her shoulders.  Thing is, it covered her armpits...

I'm not saying she did or didn't have something done, cause I don't notice any apparent difference, but...

I'm just putting it out there.
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #602 on: October 24, 2008, 03:23:12 AM »
I can't say I've noticed much difference either so if did have something done what a waste of money :lol:
But I'm not convinced about Maki having it done either
Maybe Eri just doesn't like shaving and they're saving her the hassle :P

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
« Reply #603 on: November 24, 2008, 03:32:52 AM »
Someone Friday'd?  Is this old or new?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 03:36:01 AM by ~Dan~ »
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #604 on: November 24, 2008, 04:00:03 AM »
^Is that Yuko Nakazawa? can't tell...

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #605 on: November 24, 2008, 04:07:15 AM »
i have a good memory, so it's pretty old stuff.

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
« Reply #606 on: November 24, 2008, 04:17:16 AM »
^Is that Yuko Nakazawa? can't tell...

That wasn't the name listed in the comments on the picboard.  I deliberately left out the name because I didn't think it looked anything like her and wondered what others thought.

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #607 on: November 24, 2008, 09:37:09 PM »
To me she looks like Aya... I find the hairstyle similar to these:

and I remember that last month (I'm not sure, but it wasn't too long ago) there was this rumor about a girl who saw Aya and Keita in a plane together, I think they went for vacation to Bali? (again I don't remember the name of the place but I think it sounds like that XD
To me, it would be really cool if they were still together after all these 3 years :)  although, I don't really know how this Keita looks, I only know he's part of W-inds
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 09:57:14 PM by Kreuz_Asakura »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #608 on: November 24, 2008, 10:09:43 PM »
Someone Friday'd?  Is this old or new?
http://i37.tinypic.com/293umvp.jpg
http://i38.tinypic.com/2zi5844.jpg
Old. These were taken a month or two ago, and were about Aya (and presumably Tachibana) going to a mutual friend's place to celebrate the friend's birthday. Needless to say it brought back questions of whether or not Aya and Tachibana are dating, as is evident by the rumours that Kruez mentioned above about the two of them being spotted returning from a vacation together.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
« Reply #609 on: November 25, 2008, 02:08:13 AM »
Ha, yeah, the files were labelled as "ayaya" but I didn't think it looked like her at all.  I agree with BigDnm01 though that it looks a bit like Yuuko.

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
« Reply #610 on: November 25, 2008, 04:09:09 AM »
Maybe EVERYONE has a boyfriend and that's why all the elder club is getting the boot!

Mystery solved.

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #611 on: November 25, 2008, 05:00:06 AM »
well even this is new/old, if Nakazawa-san is dating a guy, we should be happy for her to find her love!
The 5 beams: Sexy Beam, Mayuge Beam/Akabiman Beam, Miracle Beam, and Usa-Chan Beam

Offline thonkz

• Panda Chun <3
  • ecchi
  • Banana Banana & Banana
« Reply #612 on: November 28, 2008, 05:49:26 AM »
well even this is new/old, if Nakazawa-san is dating a guy, we should be happy for her to find her love!

lol i tot exactly the same thing as you did bro  :cow:
We should be happy for them  :muffin:

Offline Linus

• Member+
« Reply #613 on: December 12, 2008, 10:38:17 AM »
musumenavi.jp added one more date to Morning Musume Spring Tour 2009 and also added a concert title that seems to be the 9th album title as well.

(1)モーニング娘。コンサートツアー2009 春 〜プラチナ 9 DISCO 〜
出演:モーニング娘
会場:横浜アリーナ(神奈川)
座席:全席指定

●公演番号01
5月9日(土)開場/開演:13:00/14:00

●公演番号02
5月9日(土)開場/開演:17:30/18:30

"Platinium 9 DISCO" seems to be the name of the tour and therefore will probably be the name of the 9th album too. The new dates are two concerts on 5/9 in Yokohama Arena. Previously, the concert's last gig was 5/2 in Osaka but it is not common to end Spring tours on small venues, so this was expected to be dropped later, like Up-Front's always does. However there is no envelope confirming this from UFA, but there is musumenavi.jp, reliable 99% of times.

As soon as someone reported on 2ch the talk on a possible graduation started.

It's Ai-chan's turn. It could be her.
Risa is from Yokohama. It could be her.
Junjun and Linlin are on a study abroad. It could be them.
Reina has been promoted to the front-line. Solo anyone? It could be her.
Sayu's popularity is raising. She could go celebrity-only idol. It could be her.

Offline Risastar

• Member+
« Reply #614 on: December 12, 2008, 04:23:30 PM »
^ :cry:

I really really hope they don't graduate someone right now. Honestly they need all the members they have! Graduating someone right now would only lower MM's popularity and thats the last thing they need. If this is a graduation tour then I predict its going to be....Eri or Ai-chan!?
Fany Power<3

Offline Saburo

• 愛の戦士
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Karaoke is my life
    • Tanikaze
    • Tanikaze
« Reply #615 on: December 12, 2008, 05:27:03 PM »
IT is that season.  And the ones that get dumped are usually the ones you LEAST expect.

Offline Risastar

• Member+
« Reply #616 on: December 12, 2008, 09:27:15 PM »
^I know and I hate that! I didn't expect Konno or Makoto to graduate and they did and also didn't expect Tsuji and Kago to leave so fast. Honestly don't know who its going to be. I thought Ai-chan but it feels like she just became leader and they can't afford to graduate her yet since nobody can carry MM vocally like she can. Then I thought Eri but recently she been singing a whole lot more than she use to and is really in the for front during concerts. Maybe Risa but just like Eri she has been singing a lot more and even got a solo song. Then there is Sayu who doesn't really get lots of singing parts or center parts but has the personality and popularity that MM needs. Koharu could leave but Koharu as a soloist without Kiari is scary and she is quite popular with kids and wota. Reina could go solo but recently she has been the front of everything and will most likely be the new face of MM. Jun/Lin are exchange students but they haven't even made their mark on MM yet and it would be kind of lame just to send them back after just bringing them here. Mitsui I doubt because she is the future of MM..but also she could go the Kon and Makoto route and leave to focus on her studies. Really I have no idea  :lol:
Fany Power<3

Offline Linus

• Member+
« Reply #617 on: December 13, 2008, 01:14:57 AM »
Morning Musume can't afford to loose Ai unless they add four new girls as much talented at her at the same time. imo.

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #618 on: December 13, 2008, 02:42:37 AM »
Since we are expecting (ok.. not really expecting, but just theorizing) somebody to graduate and they (UFA) always do the least expected, maybe nobody will graduate then.  :ph43r:

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
« Reply #619 on: December 13, 2008, 02:58:36 AM »
Maybe nobody will graduate, but new members will be added.

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 96 kbs)     Now playing: kuro - H!P Musix Blox Sat Apr 03 2010