JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mika Nakashima - Over Load

Author Topic: Heartbeat (20/20) + Partners (23/23) + Destiny (41/41 END) [WMatsui] - REPLIES  (Read 311059 times)

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
Re: Heartbeat (20/20 END) + Partners (8/?) [WMatsui] (02/08/15)
« Reply #300 on: August 11, 2015, 02:42:04 AM »
I enjoy this (long) chapter
I enjoy a bit short mayuki, yukirena moment, jurimayu friendly competitions,
and of course WMatsui, especially the last part of this chapter  :inlove:
I LOVE IT
 :hip smile:
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
Re: Heartbeat (20/20 END) + Partners (8/?) [WMatsui] (02/08/15)
« Reply #301 on: August 19, 2015, 11:38:05 AM »
*save spots

reappeared~

"That's because she loves me very much," Jurina replied on the same tone, shutting her eyes a second as Rena ran her fingers through her hair gently, before setting them again on her when she heard the older girl drawing close. 

"I guess," Rena chuckled, leaning forward until their lips were just inches apart, "but if you wanted a kiss so badly today, you could have simply asked."

Jurina's eyes widened in surprise at Rena's bold behavior, wondering if she was really going to kiss her right here and right now. Sure, a lot of crew members had now left the classroom, but there were still a few people currently occupying it. They were far from being alone. Jurina knew Rena wouldn't take the risk of people seeing them in an intimate moment.

"Rena," Jurina started, about to stop her when it seemed she was really going for it, until she saw the lips changing direction at the last moment and ending up on her cheek.

"What?" Rena exclaimed as she leaned back and straightened up, an innocent smile plastered on her face, "Were you expecting something else?"

"Rena," Jurina growled, as she witnessed Rena's slight amusement before she turned her back to her in the intention of leaving. "Don't do that."

Jurina caught the hem of her dark blue jacket just in time, and the older Matsui was starting to turn around to look at her when she felt two arms encircling her waist from behind, pulling her onto Jurina's lap. A soft gasp left her lips in surprise at the unexpected gesture, until she regained her composure and she let her fingers brush Jurina's arm softly.

When she felt Jurina's head resting against her back she intertwined their fingers together, while watching as the last members of the crew were leaving the room. No one was paying attention to them - and pretty much everybody was used to Jurina's affectionate behavior anyway - and Rena let herself relax into the young Ace's embrace.

Minutes passed by as they simply relished each other's presence without uttering a single word, until the last member of the crew left and Rena knew it was time for them to make their leave as well. Much as she enjoyed the warm body against hers, a long day of shooting still awaited them, and she needed the rest after their intense fight.

"Jurina," Rena murmured, as she tried to disentangle herself gently from the girl's arms, "Everyone's leaving. We should get going if we don't want them to lock the school and us in it."

Jurina chuckled against her back before relenting and letting her go, until a sudden idea popped up in her head at Rena's words, and she spoke up when Rena stood up and faced her expectantly. "Though, it wouldn't be such a bad idea."

It not a bad idea rena chan~ and
I TOTALLY NOT AGAINST IF U BOTH GOT LOCK....xDDDDD

HEARTBURST 1

Jurina accepted the hand offered and she got up on her feet, amusement still dancing on her lips as she followed her quietly out of the room. As they stepped in the corridor they both noticed that, indeed, pretty much everyone had already left, and Jurina froze when she felt a peck on her lips.

Her startled eyes looked back at Rena immediately, but her features progressively relaxed at the loving smile directed at her.

Rena sweets~..too much sugar..urghh~~

Yuki looked through the rear-view mirror of the rental car, her mouth tugging into an amused smile at the view of the two girls sleeping in the backseat. Rena was leaning against the right window - eyelids tightly shut - while Jurina was laying on the seat next to her, curled into a ball, her head resting on the older Matsui’s lap. Yuki found the view truly adorable, and she couldn’t help but elbow the front seat passenger on her left, while keeping her attention on the road.

“Mayu,” Yuki murmured, trying to not wake up the two Matsui in the backseat, but unknowingly startling the AKB member who was starting to drift off. “Take a look.” 

Mayu straightened up a bit in her seat and tilted her head in curiosity towards her, before frowning when she started to give a few pointed looks in the direction of the rear-view mirror. Mayu didn’t trust her sleepy voice right now so she simply did as instructed, nodding a bit after witnessing what her girlfriend was trying to show her. Yes, Jurina and Rena were having a peaceful nap

They natural~..'sigh....//sobsosbs "criess

“I think you should find yourself another girlfriend,” Yuki declared, now very calm. “You don’t seem very satisfied with your current one.”

Mayu immediately turned blank, utterly speechless, not believing the direction their conversation  just took. Suddenly very much awake, she turned her head towards Yuki swiftly - mouth agape - before waving at her energetically. “What? No! I’m very satisfied!”

A soft giggle escaped Yuki’s lips, shaking her head in amusement at her mortified expression. “Calm down. I was only teasing you.”

Mayu stared at her in shock for a few seconds - not believing she had just been played - before blurting out the first thing that crossed her mind. “Oh.”

LOLOLOLOLOL...the tease is =='

“But I’m still not going to drive faster,” Yuki announced, now more serious. “I don’t want to have an accident.”

Mayu nodded a little before looking out the window, watching the scenery unfolding very slowly in front of her eyes, and soon blinking again to fight off her sleepiness. Trust me, there’s no chance

LOL...safety first

“I don’t know why I said that,” Mayu sighed as she placed a few clothes in the drawer near her bed, “I think I’m a bit tired.” At the sound of a soft giggle behind her back Mayu stopped what she was doing, surprised, until a groan escaped her lips in frustration. “Stop it. It’s not funny.”

“You’re very cute when you’re flustered, Mayuyu,” Yuki teased, wrapping her arms around her waist from behind, until hearing a small yawn escaping the young girl’s lips.

“You’re really sleepy,” Yuki noted.

“A bit,” Mayu conceded. She surely wasn’t about to admit Yuki’s driving was in part responsible for her sleepiness - especially not after their conversation in the car - so she judged it much safer to blame it on the weather. “It’s the heat.”

“You should rest,” Yuki suggested, placing a quick kiss on her cheek. “We can go out later.”

MAYUKI~~~~...all hail~

The older Matsui had been very much engrossed in a book since their arrival on the beach, a French one judging by the title she couldn’t manage to decipher. After her fruitless attempt at reading it her eyes traveled downwards to the red bikini she was wearing, admitting it was highlighting successfully the slim curves of her body. She let her gaze wander over the older girl’s skin for a little while, appreciating the sight offered, until a soft giggle reached her ears and she looked up in surprise.

“You’re staring, Jurina.”

“Ah,” Jurina trailed off, an impish smile forming on her lips, “sorry.”

Owo...:P

Rena shut her eyes as she stepped under the shower head, letting the water removing progressively the shampoo from her hair. A knock suddenly grabbed her attention half through the process and she glanced at the door, diminishing the pressure of the water before speaking. “I’m almost done.”

Just as she was about to get back to the task at hand she noticed the door opening nonetheless and she paused in surprise, until Jurina’s face came into view.

“Can I join?”

Rena’s features immediately relaxed and she sent her a quick smile, before nodding. “Of course.”

While Rena finished removing the white substance from her hair she watched Jurina taking off her blue short-sleeved shirt and her pair of brown shorts; her blue bikini soon being tossed aside on the floor as well. Rena shook her head in mild amusement at her behavior - clearly contrasting with her own clothes neatly folded on the chair near the sink - realizing some habits were hard to change.

HEARTBURST 2

Rena’s brows furrowed a bit in surprise when she noticed Jurina suddenly inching closer, until understanding what she had in mind by her playful expression. Indeed, two lips soon brushed hers in a - at first - chaste kiss, until it transformed into a more heated one when Jurina pushed her against the wall gently.

Rena couldn’t help but moan in the kiss when Jurina’s fingers caressed her skin and traveled her body, guessing by her pressing touch where she was heading to. Lately, Jurina had become more bold towards her - not hesitating to shower her with affection when they were alone - and Rena had to admit this new behavior of hers sent shivers down her spine each time she happened to witness it.

Their relationship had evolved so much these last few months, being at first timid with a Jurina sometimes hesitant to make the first step. Rena didn’t mind the shyness, as she knew her somewhat sensitive heart had not completely healed from the hurt she had unintentionally caused her that day at the hospital. That was why she never lost an opportunity to reassure the young girl the best she could - whether with words of love or with demonstrations of affection - each time she saw a flicker of insecurity in her eyes.

So much time had passed since their first mutual kiss in that hotel room, and Rena could only relish this new step their relationship had recently taken. Jurina didn’t waste time anymore, at times being gentle and caring, and some other days more pressing and passionate. It seemed today she was going to be the latter.

“Jurina,” Rena murmured between kisses, wrapping her arms around the young girl’s neck.

Her eyes met Jurina’s when they broke the kiss, warmth filling her lower abdomen at the desire mixed with devotion she could read in the younger girl’s ones. It was an expression she never got tired of seeing, one that spoke louder than any words she could ever utter.

HEARTBURST 3

//DIED PEACEFULLY...Thanks for the update soph san~
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 04:35:40 PM by kuro_black29 »
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline sophcaro

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Faithful WMatsui shipper
    • sophcaro
Re: Heartbeat (20/20 END) + Partners (9/?) [WMatsui] (24/09/15)
« Reply #302 on: September 24, 2015, 02:07:48 AM »
CHAPTER 9

Jurina couldn’t ignore the warm sensation that filled her chest when the familiar door came into view. Despite the fact she had already been to Rena’s apartment dozens of times now, a smile still grazed her lips when she paused in front of it, and her gaze fell at her feet on the joyful green tank engine welcoming her. The first times she stood at this same place she was so nervous, she couldn’t even find the view amusing. Now, she had to restrain herself from laughing at Rena’s choice of mat. The older Matsui loved trains, and she certainly didn’t mind letting her neighbors know about it.

However, her delight vanished in an instant when she checked the time on her phone, and realized it was already past midnight. As soon as she was informed the recording of her TV show would be delayed she texted Rena to suggest her to come at her place another day, but the older Matsui wanted to hear none of it. It is true to say that since their week holiday at Mayu’s beach house at the beginning of July, they were not able to spend much time together outside of work. The least opportunity was definitely not to be missed. Still, Jurina was feeling a bit apprehensive when she tentatively raised her fist to knock. She really hoped the older girl was not already fast asleep.

It didn’t take her long until she heard footsteps coming from inside, and saw the door opening.

“Hi. Did I wake you up?” Jurina asked worriedly, taking in Rena’s warm but slightly tired smile greeting her. Not to mention she was already in her pajamas: one of her favorite Gundam short sleeves tee-shirt and a pair of red shorts. Not a good sign.

“No, I was waiting for you,” Rena replied, moving aside to let her pass. “Come in.”

Jurina did as instructed and took her shoes off - placing them carefully next to Rena’s in the entrance - still feeling a bit guilty about her tardiness despite the reassuring words. Although the older girl didn’t seem bothered by it she didn’t like being late, especially not on one of their dates.

“Have you eaten?” Rena inquired, and she shook her head at her. “Sit down. I’ll make you some arrabbiata.”

Jurina pulled a chair in the kitchen and watched her silently as she put the kettle on, her eyes then falling on the packet of pasta Rena took out from a cupboard. An unfortunate incident suddenly submerged Jurina’s memory and she squinted to try and read the inscription on it - starting to really panic - but she was unfortunately too far away to see properly. However, her action didn’t go unnoticed by Rena as she tilted her head briefly to look at her, a broad smile immediately falling on her lips.

“Don’t worry, those are not spicy,” Rena laughed.

Jurina growled at her reaction, not sharing her amusement at all. A few months ago, when Rena asked her to prepare some pasta for both of them she chose the wrong kind by mistake, and ended up with very spicy food in her plate. Rena didn’t even blink when the food touched her tongue - obviously used to the spiciness by now - and only realized the problem when an almost crying Jurina drank a whole glass of water in one gulp. Since that day, Jurina promised herself to never take some food from Rena’s cupboard without checking the label twice. Unfortunately for her, Rena’s kitchen was a real minefield: she couldn’t open one cupboard without falling on spicy food. Who knew there were so many levels of spiciness?

“Don’t make fun of me,” Jurina protested. “I can still remember the taste as if it was yesterday.”

Rena was still chuckling when she slipped the pasta in the boiling water of the pan, before turning around and approaching the girl - who had her arms crossed over her chest in frustration - and leaning over. “What are we going to do about that?”

Jurina arched an eyebrow at the older girl’s playful tone, before encircling her waist and pulling her onto her lap gently. Arms wrapped around her neck in reaction and she rested her forehead against Rena’s, shutting her eyes in content as she relished their closeness. Yes, the older girl accepted her demonstrations of affection in public - whether it was a friendly hug or a light kiss on the cheek - but there was an established line never to cross. One that she agreed to, and understood very well.

Her lips searched the ones facing her, and she tilted her head slightly to meet them. Their lips moved slowly against each other and not once Jurina tried to deepen the kiss, satisfied with their current comfortable pace. Rena’s soft lips were truly intoxicating, and she didn’t believe she would ever get tired of tasting them. Although she explored every inch of her lover’s body these past months, those enticing lips still remained her favorite part. Maybe it was because they were denied from her touch for so long?

“You know I love you,” Jurina murmured when Rena pulled away a while later. “But no more spicy food for me.”

“It’s not my fault if you can’t read a label accurately,” Rena declared in a fake offended tone, standing up to go and take care of her dinner. “It said spiciness level 10 in bold letters. Hard to miss.”

Jurina let out a sigh at the light teasing she was still being subjected to, knowing she could come up with no excuse for her small but pretty memorable mistake. She cupped her head in her hand, watching pensively the amused girl who entered her life seven years ago, and her heart after a kiss exchanged on the beach for a videoclip. Manifestly, she didn’t share her undivided passion for spicy food - among other things - but it didn’t prevent her from adoring her with every fiber of her being.

A smile plastered Jurina’s face when she stepped into the bathroom and noticed her blue toothbrush accompanying the red one in the beaker. A month ago, Rena suggested her to move a few of her things to her apartment, and Jurina knew it was partly motivated by her bad habit to sometimes forget stuff when she got invited to her place. Now, her toothbrush was always waiting for her in Rena’s bathroom each time she happened to come, as well as her clothes in the drawer the older girl allocated her.

Jurina looked through the mirror while brushing her teeth, watching the older Matsui who was reading a manga in bed. The young ace could tell by her focused expression that she was pretty much engrossed in the volume 5 of Ad Astra, and she chuckled softly when a shocked gasp left Rena’s lips all of a sudden. Was the astute Hannibal luring the proud Romans into another trap? She wasn’t herself a bit fan of mangas, but Rena’s passionate speeches about her current favorite story was nearly convincing her to give it a try.

Jurina switched the bathroom’s light off when she was done and walked towards her side of the bed - sliding under the red sheets and taking in the pleasant light smell of lavender - before inching closer to the older girl and propping herself up on one elbow. For a little while, she contemplated the quiet older Matsui immersed in her reading, who would have looked like a Roman statue if not for her brief readjusting of her glasses on her nose, or regular turning of a page. Curiosity finally got the best of her and she went to lean her head on her shoulder, taking a peek at the book that always rendered her so excited each time a new volume got released.

“Who is this one?” Jurina questioned, pointing at the blond-haired boy clad in a white toga on the right page.

“It’s Scipion,” Rena informed her. “One of the Romans greatest minds.”

“And this bearded person?” Jurina noticed a fierce looking dark-haired man on the left page.

“Hannibal Barca, Rome’s deepest fear. He was a wonderful tactician,” Rena’s voice lit up in enthusiasm.

“But didn’t he lose against the Romans in the end?” Jurina frowned. Yes, her memory was a bit rusty when it came to History - definitely not her favorite subject - but she was almost certain this person Rena seemed to admire a lot did not meet an enjoyable fate.

“Unfortunately, he did,” Rena sighed, putting the book down on her lap. “In Tunisia, defeated by Scipion.”

“Something is telling me you’re going to get very upset when the story ends and the Romans win,” Jurina joked getting an immediate glare in reply, until the older Matsui’s eyes fell on her pajama top.

“You’re wearing it again,” Rena noted, brushing aside her manga and letting her fingers trace the familiar Hawaiian greeting at the bottom of the white tee-shirt. Her brows furrowed at the view, now remembering a question she meant to ask the girl during that evening in last April, but completely forgot thanks to a very distracting Jurina. “You were so eager to have it. Why did you never wear it until that day?”

Jurina’s previous amusement vanished and words got stuck in her mouth at the unexpected question. While pondering over what to reply, she watched Rena putting her book and glasses away, before laying beside her. It was not that she didn’t remember that day in the shop in Hawaii - quite the contrary - but she was apprehending her reaction if she shared what crossed her mind. A nervous chuckle finally left her lips. It was obvious by Rena’s patient - but curious - expression that she would not be able to change the subject easily. “You’re going to find me childish.”

“No, I won’t.” Rena squeezed her hand in reassurance. “Tell me.”

“It’s because it was a gift from you,” Jurina started, immediately noticing Rena’s confusion. “I know, technically, you only paid for it because I had no money left,” she continued quickly, “but somehow, my mind didn’t see it this way. I guess that’s why I couldn’t bring myself to wear it. It was too precious to me.”

Jurina waited in apprehension as Rena seemed to process the piece of information, until she saw her mouth tugging into an amused smile.

“I never took you for the sentimentalist type,” Rena teased.

“That’s exactly why I didn’t want to tell you!” Jurina groaned, turning around in frustration. “I knew you would make fun of me.”

“I’m sorry,” Rena giggled, catching Jurina’s arm and pulling it lightly to try and prompt her to look at her, to no avail as a fuming Jurina stubbornly refused to comply. “I’m not mocking you. It’s surprising coming from you, but it’s cute.”

“Cute,” Jurina grumbled. “You think I’m being ridiculous.”

“Not at all,” Rena replied seriously, encircling her waist from behind. “I can see this tee-shirt holds some deep meaning to you, and I respect that.”

When she got no response, Rena nuzzled her nose into the crook of Jurina’s neck and placed a few light kisses there, feeling the younger girl against her progressively relaxing at the action. Her eyes fell on her next target and she nibbled carefully on her earlobe, knowing exactly which reaction she would obtain.

“You’re not playing fair.” A soft moan left Jurina’s mouth despite the protest and she turned in the embrace, startled when bold lips immediately captured hers and soft fingers caressed her chest under the tee-shirt. Jurina could recognize these signs all too well: a clear indication of what the older girl had in mind, but contrasting with the tiredness she witnessed on her features upon her arrival early on. She definitely could never say no to those alluring lips and sweet ministrations, but found herself a bit hesitant. “Are you sure? You seemed a bit sleepy,” Jurina murmured.

Rena pulled away and looked into Jurina’s loving eyes - noting her slight concern - before tilting her head towards the bedside lamp and switching the light off. The room plunged into darkness at once and Rena tucked a strand of hair behind Jurina’s ear as she leaned in for a whisper. “I’m not that tired.”

Jurina’s heart skipped a beat at her husky tone. It remained a mystery to her how Rena always managed to seduce her without even the need to try that hard. For once, Jurina was glad the darkness concealed her emotions, otherwise the older girl would have seen the yearning her simple words provoked. The ace moved forward and their lips met in a lingering kiss. Jurina’s fingers soon grew impatient and she tugged at the hem of Rena's tee-shirt, very decided to get her lover out of all her clothes as fast as possible.

Rena’s eyes fluttered open and she blinked slowly a few times - getting accustomed to the morning light penetrating her brown orbs - until a small smile fell on her lips when her gaze fell on the naked girl sleeping by her side. The first nights she woke up next to the young ace she couldn’t help but be a bit startled, used to sleeping alone in her apartment. Now, the view brought anything but a warm feeling inside her chest, and she took in the familiar citrus scent of Jurina’s shampoo reaching her, observing her calm features in appreciation. Rena considered herself as a very independent person but lately, she was getting accustomed to the young girl’s presence in her bed; and missing her when she would open her eyes and found herself alone.

She didn’t expect to feel so strongly about anyone - straying away from matters of the heart since her childhood - but she never regretted her decision to confess to her. At first, it did upset her that Jurina chose to hide the truth all this time - valuing honesty between them more than anything, and frustrated by all the misunderstanding her silence provoked - but she refused to dwell on the past anymore. After all, they had been doing a lot of catching up since.

Her eyes traveled next to their joined hands on the pillow. Each time they fell asleep together Jurina would catch her fingers and not let go of them. Even though they often happened to part at some point during the night, she would find them laying on top of hers in the morning. It remained a mystery to her how such an occurrence always happened, but she surely didn’t mind the contact. Jurina’s long, slender fingers: she held them so many times that she knew their touch by heart. Choreographies, interviews, innocent demonstrations of affection, or simple need for comfort: she experienced all of these for years. And much more lately.

Fingers that were at first hesitant to touch her in intimate places grew bolder on her skin. In fact, Rena was convinced not an inch of her body was stranger to the young girl’s caresses, considering the thorough exploration she had been subjected to during their lovemaking. Jurina seemed always curious to discover which new spots could bring her pleasure, attentive to the mere reaction her touch would provoke.

Rena’s body still remembered the intense passion Jurina displayed last night. At first, her intent was to take the lead - wishing to show the young girl how much she missed her - but Jurina managed to reverse their positions in the blink of an eye. When such a thing occurred, she would sometimes try to get the upper hand back and very often succeed - knowing acutely which touches would bend the young girl to her will - but she didn’t put a fight this time. Jurina’s eagerness to shower her with unstinting love was conspicuous, and those fingers that removed her clothes in a haste and mapped her skin with ardent desire put an end to her initial plan, or any rational thought.

The feeling of fingers squeezing hers jolted her out of her thoughts and Rena gazed at the slowly awakening girl. A smile greeted her which she reciprocated, before inching closer and placing a kiss on the young girl’s forehead. As expected, Jurina’s face lit up at once, and Rena found herself amused by the reaction the simple gesture always provoked. “Did you sleep well?”

She got a nod in reply - Jurina watching her silently for a little while - before deciding to go and rest her head on her stomach. Rena ran her fingers gently through the young girl’s dark hair - soon noticing the eyes that were staring back at her shutting at once - and hearing a soft moan escaping Jurina’s lips in bliss.

Rena was thankful her schedule was relatively light today. Yes, she had an interview in the afternoon and a show to perform after that, but she was free the entire morning. She could relish Jurina’s presence without the need to check the time constantly. A luxury that was becoming rare nowadays.

A trail of light kisses was suddenly placed on her chest, and Jurina’s mischievous expression didn’t go unnoticed when she leaned forward and inched closer to her lips. Although she didn’t utter a single word, Rena could tell very well what she had in mind: the fingers moving sneakily under the sheet and now caressing her thigh gave it out instantly. It appeared someone was still in a very playful mood this morning.

“Do you have to go somewhere?” Jurina’s seductive whisper confirmed what she already knew. She would have answered, but she didn’t trust her voice not to betray her emotions when last night’s events suddenly submerged her memory. Instead, she decided to capture those tempting lips in reply, knowing the young girl would get the message easily. The feeling of expert fingers sliding between her thighs told her she surely did.

TO BE CONTINUED
« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 03:17:14 PM by sophcaro »
My WMatsui fanfics:

HEARTBEAT trilogy
- Heartbeat | Completed
- Partners | Completed
- Destiny | Completed

OTHER FANFICS
- Warriors | Ongoing
- Back in Time | Ongoing
- One Shot collection: Her Sun | Completed
- Fire and Water | On hiatus

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #303 on: September 24, 2015, 03:25:01 AM »
OMG! O love those sweets and hot wmatsui moments but I need a little drama or jelousy...

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #304 on: September 25, 2015, 04:54:55 PM »
Rena was still chuckling when she slipped the pasta in the boiling water of the pan, before turning around and approaching the girl - who had her arms crossed over her chest in frustration - and leaning over. “What are we going to do about that?”

Jurina arched an eyebrow at the older girl’s playful tone, before encircling her waist and pulling her onto her lap gently. Arms wrapped around her neck in reaction and she rested her forehead against Rena’s, shutting her eyes in content as she relished their closeness. Yes, the older girl accepted her demonstrations of affection in public - whether it was a friendly hug or a light kiss on the cheek - but there was an established line never to cross. One that she agreed to, and understood very well.

Her lips searched the ones facing her, and she tilted her head slightly to meet them. Their lips moved slowly against each other and not once Jurina tried to deepen the kiss, satisfied with their current comfortable pace. Rena’s soft lips were truly intoxicating, and she didn’t believe she would ever get tired of tasting them. Although she explored every inch of her lover’s body these past months, those enticing lips still remained her favorite part. Maybe it was because they were denied from her touch for so long?

“You know I love you,” Jurina murmured when Rena pulled away a while later. “But no more spicy food for me.”

:nya: :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya:

When she got no response, Rena nuzzled her nose into the crook of Jurina’s neck and placed a few light kisses there, feeling the younger girl against her progressively relaxing at the action. Her eyes fell on her next target and she nibbled carefully on her earlobe, knowing exactly which reaction she would obtain.

“You’re not playing fair.” A soft moan left Jurina’s mouth despite the protest and she turned in the embrace, startled when bold lips immediately captured hers and soft fingers caressed her skin under her tee-shirt. Jurina could recognize these signs all too well: a clear indication of what the older girl had in mind, but contrasting with the tiredness she witnessed on her features upon her arrival early on. She definitely could never say no to those alluring lips and sweet ministrations, but found herself a bit hesitant. “Are you sure? You seemed a bit sleepy,” Jurina murmured. 

Rena pulled away and looked into Jurina’s loving eyes - noting her slight concern - before tilting her head towards the bedside lamp and switching the light off. The room plunged into darkness at once and Rena tucked a strand of hair behind Jurina’s ear as she leaned in for a whisper. “I’m not that tired.”

Jurina’s heart skipped a beat at her husky tone. It remained a mystery to her how Rena always managed to seduce her without even the need to try that hard. For once, Jurina was glad the darkness concealed her emotions, otherwise the older girl would have seen the yearning her simple words provoked. The ace moved forward and their lips met in a lingering kiss. Jurina’s fingers soon grew impatient as she tugged at the hem of Rena tee-shirt, very decided to get her lover out of all her clothes as fast as possible.

:nya: :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya:

Fingers that were at first hesitant to touch her in intimate places grew bolder on her skin. In fact, Rena was convinced not an inch of her body was stranger to the young girl’s caresses, considering the thorough exploration she had been subjected to during their lovemaking. Jurina seemed always curious to discover which new spots could bring her pleasure, attentive to the mere reaction her touch would provoke.

Rena’s body still remembered the intense passion Jurina displayed last night. At first, her intent was to take the lead - wishing to show the young girl how much she missed her - but Jurina managed to reverse their positions in the blink of an eye. When such a thing occurred, she would sometimes try to get the upper hand back and very often succeed - knowing acutely which touches would bend the young girl to her will - but she didn’t put a fight this time. Jurina’s eagerness to shower her with unstinting love was conspicuous, and those fingers that removed her clothes in a haste and mapped her skin with ardent desire put an end to her initial plan, or any rational thought. 

The feeling of fingers squeezing hers jolted her out of her thoughts and Rena gazed at the slowly awakening girl. A smile greeted her which she reciprocated, before inching closer and deposing a kiss on the young girl’s forehead. As expected, Jurina’s face lit up at once, and Rena found herself amused by the reaction the simple gesture always provoked. “Did you sleep well?”

She got a nod in reply - Jurina watching her silently for a little while - before deciding to go and rest her head on her stomach. Rena ran her fingers gently through the young girl’s dark silky hair - soon noticing the eyes that were staring back at her shutting at once - and hearing a soft moan escaping Jurina’s lips in bliss.

A trail of light kisses was suddenly placed on her chest, and Jurina’s mischievous expression didn’t go unnoticed when she leaned forward and inched closer to her lips. Although she didn’t a utter a single word, Rena could tell very well what she had in mind: the fingers moving sneakily under the sheet and now caressing her leg gave it out instantly. It appeared someone was still in a very playful mood this morning.

“Do you have to go somewhere?” Jurina’s seductive whisper confirmed what she already knew. She would have answered, but she didn’t trust her voice to not betray her emotions when last night’s events suddenly submerged her memory. Instead, she decided to capture those tempting lips in reply, knowing the young girl would get the message easily. The feeling of expert fingers sliding between her thighs told her she definitely did.

:nya: :shy2: :farofflook: :on gay: :on gay: :on GJ: :kneelbow: :on drink:

"dying for hundreds time........~U make me gay...welp....just jokin~ anyway
Thanksyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu soph san~~~~  :on gay: :on gay:

OMG! O love those sweets and hot wmatsui moments but I need a little drama or jealousy...

NO HARUKO SAMA..NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..
but well maybe a bit...but *hit my head on wall NOOOOOOOOOOOOO...DONTTTTTTTTTTT

:scared: :tantrum: :scared: :tantrum: :on blackhole: :on cloudeye:

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #305 on: September 26, 2015, 10:35:46 AM »
thanks for the new episode!
the truth is that seeing these intimate moments of WMatsui, it was something we had not even seen.
Thank you for the update!

Offline sophcaro

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
    • sophcaro
« Reply #306 on: September 29, 2015, 02:08:15 AM »
OMG! I love those sweets and hot wmatsui moments but I need a little drama or jealousy...

Drama queen  :lol: Let them be happy together for a bit. They deserve it after everything they went through in Heartbeat!

"dying for hundreds time........~U make me gay...welp....just jokin~ anyway
Thanksyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu soph san~~~~  :on gay: :on gay:

LOL I'm glad you liked it  :P

thanks for the new episode!
the truth is that seeing these intimate moments of WMatsui, it was something we had not even seen.
Thank you for the update!

Well, we saw them being intimate before, but not like that, I agree. Now, they are finally equals in the relationship  :)

« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 02:18:00 AM by sophcaro »
My WMatsui fanfics:

HEARTBEAT trilogy
- Heartbeat | Completed
- Partners | Completed
- Destiny | Completed

OTHER FANFICS
- Warriors | Ongoing
- Back in Time | Ongoing

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
« Reply #307 on: September 29, 2015, 05:28:02 AM »
Thanks for this chapter, sophcaro-san><
I can't stop grinning when I read it XD
Again. Thanks for this fluffy chapter^v^
Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

Offline sophcaro

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
    • sophcaro
Re: Heartbeat (20/20 END) + Partners (10/?) [WMatsui] (27/12/15)
« Reply #308 on: December 27, 2015, 01:41:39 AM »
Author's note: Sorry for not updating Partners sooner, but I really needed to move the plot of Warriors forward before coming back to that story. I hope that chapter will please you enough to forgive me  :P Merry Christmas and happy New Year  :)

CHAPTER 10

Jurina loved jogging. That’s something Rena discovered a few years ago when the young girl came back to their hotel room in her tracksuit one morning, all sweaty and short of breath. Rena never really understood Jurina’s fondness for the activity, but didn’t question it once. Judging by the broad, pleased smile she never failed to see upon her face, it was evident the physical effort was not just keeping her in shape. It was also giving her pleasure and a sense of accomplishment.

Of course, Jurina tried to get her on her little running adventure. Rena had to admit: Jurina was a persistent girl. No matter how many times she refused - stating that the athletic activity did not suit her taste - Jurina never failed to reiterate her demand from time to time. These last months, Rena had heard a bit too much the word “jogging” rolling off her tongue. However, the young Matsui’s methods to convince her had changed drastically over time. Now, she was trying to seduce her into it.

Rena still remembered vividly the little act Jurina played a few weeks ago. One morning, they had woken up together in the older Matsui’s apartment, and Rena did not foresee the danger in Jurina’s innocent smile. She certainly did not guess either the hidden meaning when Jurina leaned forward to kiss her, soon getting lost in the gentle ministrations of her girlfriend. Words of love were whispered in her ear between kisses, and Rena truly believed there was no better way to wake up.

That’s precisely when Jurina chose to slip the invitation very casually, and Rena fluttered her eyes open at the infamous word. Jurina was still giving her that innocent smile of hers when she broke the kiss to look at her. To be honest, she almost fell for it. Maybe Jurina had managed to numb her mind enough this time, because it took her a few seconds to understand the trap she was luring her into. When she progressively came back to her senses a small laugh escaped her mouth, and she shook her head in incredulity at Jurina’s cunning behavior. Yes, the young ace went to great lengths to obtain what she desired. Unfortunately for her, Rena was a very resistant girl. No one on earth was still capable of dragging her outside for a morning jog.

An amused smile fell on Rena’s lips when the memory of that day filled her head. Jurina left the apartment thirty minutes ago to go on her daily jogging, and Rena had taken a seat at the living room table to read a script her manager sent her. She had already looked through the five first pages, when for an unknown reason Jurina’s incredible behavior came to the forefront of her mind. This morning, she had tried again to persuade her to join her but she had calmly declined. And not even Jurina’s cute pout at her lack of cooperation managed to change her mind.

Jurina chose not to insist and closed the front door behind her a few seconds later - though not before leaving a kiss on her cheek - and Rena was left alone, enjoying the freshness of her air conditioning. When Jurina told her she was going jogging Rena’s eyes grew wide like saucers, not believing the young girl would want to confront the heat of July. At her words of concern Jurina had reassured her quickly, affirming the temperature was not too high at 9 AM. Rena did not contradict her, clearly not willing to check for herself.

The older Matsui was turning the sixth page of the script when the front door of her apartment opened suddenly. Out of curiosity, she looked up from the sheet of paper to glance at the sporty girl coming in. Albeit the fact that she was trying to catch her breath and her cheeks were colored pink, she was harboring a broad smile. A clear sign of her self-satisfaction.

Rena let her eyes travel her body, from her loose ponytail to her blue short-sleeved tee-shirt and matching pair of shorts. Her favorite pair of blue and white sneakers completed her jogging outfit perfectly. The girl’s intense perspiration was also clearly visible on her skin, and Rena could distinguish Jurina’s black sports bra through her summer top.

“You should have come,” Jurina declared in a slightly erratic voice after taking her earbuds out. “The weather is not too hot yet.”

Rena rolled her eyes when her least favorite topic was put on the table, even though her smile betrayed her amusement at the SKE member’s tenacity. “I would have loved to, but I want to finish reading the script before lunch.”

Rena almost laughed at the look full of skepticism Jurina sent her way. Evidently, she did not believe her at all. It’s not like she tried to make herself very convincing, anyway. After that, Jurina made her way to the bedroom, and Rena observed her silently as she was taking her clothes off one by one, until she was left in her black underwear. Their eyes met again when Jurina suddenly turned to look at her through the partially open door.

“I’m going to take a shower,” Jurina declared, opening the door wide, “are you going to join me?”

Rena didn’t know how long she stared at her girlfriend’s half nude form, but Jurina’s mischievous expression along with her suggestive tone certainly didn’t go unnoticed when she leaned against the door frame in anticipation. “I’m sorry,” Rena shook her head lightly, burying her nose in her script again, “I really need to finish this.”

Rena was well aware that her voice lacked confidence, but she was decided to not let Jurina distract her from her objective. Her manager had sent her a script for a role in a new TV show, and she had promised to give him an answer by midday. Somehow, she sensed following Jurina was not to wiser option right now if she wished to finish in time.

“Alright,” Jurina relented a bit too fast to Rena’s taste, who looked up in surprise. She wasn’t even going to try and persuade her? That was odd. It wasn’t like Jurina to give up so easily.

Rena watched her in perplexity as she detached herself from the door and walked in the bedroom without glancing back at her once. She didn’t detect any trace of frustration in her previous statement, which made her attitude even more strange. Rena put her thoughts aside, focusing on the script again. The storyline was captivating and her character interesting, but her attention got drawn to Jurina when she heard her singing.

It only took her a couple of seconds to recognize what song it was, and she stopped her reading in the middle of a sentence abruptly. Now, she finally understood what game Jurina was playing at. It was no secret the older Matsui never was a fan of the lyrics of SKE’s song Innocence. What on earth crossed their producer’s head to believe such daring lyrics fit an idol group? It was a mystery - amongst many other ones - she still had not solved. However, much as she disliked it for so many years, Jurina had recently changed her opinion about it.

No, she still did not enjoy performing it live, but it was a different matter when Jurina was singing it to her in private. Rena couldn’t fathom what prompted the young girl to choose this song in particular to seduce her that day back in June. Rena was in bed reading a book, when Jurina suddenly came out of the bathroom uttering the bold words. It came out of nowhere and Rena was about to voice her disapproval at her poor choice of song, when Jurina’s seductive look silenced her at once.

Rena did not know what took hold of Jurina to act this way. She was completely speechless when Jurina climbed on top of her gracefully and took the manga out her hands, placing it on the bedside table along with her glasses. Not a second the lyrics stopped falling from her alluring lips, and Rena progressively realized the effect they were unexpectedly having on her. Indeed, her heart starting beating faster inside her chest when Jurina accompanied the words with a few lingering kisses along her jawline, and the fingers caressing every curve of her body destroyed her last shred of resistance.

The situation escalated pretty fast, and Rena recalled vividly removing the young ace’s clothes in the speed of light, the energetic act owing her a small laugh in reaction. Rena did not hear a single lyric after that, as she didn’t waste another second to capture Jurina’s lips in a heated kiss.

That particular night was still engraved in Rena’s head, which is why she knew exactly what Jurina had in mind the second she started singing Innocence this morning. If truth be told, it did startle her. Since that day, the young Matsui had not used that trick on her again. Obviously, she was hoping it would help her obtain what she had just denied her. Clever girl.

“Jurina,” Rena spoke up at last. She was trying her best to erase the memory of that night from her thoughts in order to concentrate on the task at hand, but it proved to be more difficult than she thought. The singing stopped suddenly, and a head popped through the opening of the bedroom door. Rena narrowed her eyes suspiciously at Jurina’s innocent expression, and she tapped the paper sheet with her index. “I really need to read this.”

“Go ahead,” Jurina replied in an angelic voice. “I’m not stopping you.”

As soon as the words left her lips she had already disappeared, and Rena wondered if she was really going to cooperate. It did indeed seem the case as the apartment fell into a comfortable silence anew, and Rena soon heard the sound of water. Just as she was about to let out a sigh of relief the infamous melody reached her, and she shut her eyes in frustration. Was she a fool to believe Jurina would let her in peace once and for all? Apparently, yes.

Rena took a peek at the time on her phone, pondering over her options. There were only two hours left, and she was unfortunately still at the beginning of the script. Rena was pretty famous for being a fast reader, but she realized she wouldn’t accomplish anything when she read the same paragraph for the second time. She wasn’t paying attention to what she was doing. This was not right, not to mention very unprofessional.

Rena got up from the table and cast a look in the direction of her bedroom in hesitation. She was failing to come up with a solution for her unfortunate problem, but she knew she couldn’t complete her work when her head was filled with impure thoughts. And the girl currently inside the shower was responsible for each one of them. The older Matsui took a deep breath and moved forward, very decided to have a word with Jurina about her attitude.

“I know what you’re doing,” Rena started when she walked in her bedroom, and she stopped cautiously in front of the closed bathroom door. She was definitely not going to enter. That was precisely what Jurina was expecting from her. “I need to concentrate.”

Rena waited patiently for an answer, any sign that the young girl understood her request and would finally comply to her wishes. It did not come. Instead, the soft singing continued as if she had never spoken. Frustration washed over her, and she pushed the door in determination. Fine.

“Rena,” Jurina’s voice reached her immediately when she stepped in, “what are you doing here? I thought you had work to do.”

Rena didn’t answer, instead locking eyes with the amused young girl. She wasn’t even trying to hide her intent anymore with a fake innocent expression, and even took a step back in the shower.

No, you are not getting in, Rena thought inwardly at the not so subtle invitation. She was doing everything in her power to keep her eyes at an appropriate level, but it failed miserably. Rena leaned her back against the wall behind her, appreciating much more than she wished to admit the view offered to her. Jurina was a beautiful athletic girl. There was absolutely no doubt about it.

When Rena confessed her feelings to Jurina, it wasn’t about lust. Jurina had gradually and unexpectedly provoked something deep within her. Why did such a thing happen? Rena still didn’t have an answer to that question. That day, when she learned about Jurina’s secret after the concert in Tokyo, she knew she had to confront her about it.

Her own attitude still surprised her when she sometimes thought about it. Where did she find the strength to utter such daring words? How come the confession rolled off her tongue so easily? When she entered SKE, she was the shy girl and Jurina the confident one. However, along the way, their roles progressively got slightly reversed.

Rena was still a solitary person and Jurina her usual extrovert self, but Rena couldn’t ignore the changes her body and mind had been going through during these last six years. Somehow, despite her shy nature, she had grown into a more confident person. She was more outspoken, and didn’t let her head get filled with too many worried thoughts anymore.

The awkward girl who entered the Nagoya group was gone, gradually replaced by the twenty three year old adult she now was. An adult who had against all odds let someone enter her heart, and couldn’t imagine living without anymore. Jurina. The person she was currently facing, and who had also grown into a beautiful human being.

Of course, the young Matsui still sometimes acted in a childish way, but she had long ago stopped viewing her as a kid. The girl who had been paired with her at such a young age was more mature than ever. Her looks and her mind. Jurina had changed over time as well. And maybe that was the exact reason why they had managed to find each other after so many years. They finally understood the other one like never before.

Rena jolted out of her reverie when she saw Jurina lifting her palm in her direction. No word left her lips, but gone was her previous mischievous expression. Instead, Rena saw nothing but pure devotion and love shining in her brown eyes. The older Matsui knew it was a matter of seconds until she would remove her own clothes and join her. The pull to get closer to her was simply becoming too hard to resist.

“You know you’re impossible,” Rena’s soft murmur broke the silence.

She knew that she still had that script to read, but it would have to wait. Without adding another word she took her clothes off, aware of the pair of eyes that was watching her every move attentively. Once she was done she opened the door of the shower and took the hand offered. She didn’t oppose any resistance when Jurina pulled her into her arms and their lips met in a passionate kiss.

When Rena confessed her feelings to Jurina, it wasn’t about lust. But it was now also an element intrinsic of their relationship. Of course, the feeling didn’t appear overnight, and it took them some time to really know each other intimately. Understanding their mutual needs was essential, and Rena discovered parts of herself she would never have foreseen.

She desired Jurina’s touch. She wanted to feel her kisses all over her skin. She longed for the pleasure the young girl always gave her when she removed her clothes, and whispered words of love in the throes of passion.

Their life wasn’t perfect. They were far from perfect. None of it mattered. They were two human beings with their qualities and flaws who loved each other unconditionally. And there was no other place on earth that Rena wished to be more than in Jurina’s tender embrace.

TO BE CONTINUED
« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 03:22:39 PM by sophcaro »
My WMatsui fanfics:

HEARTBEAT trilogy
- Heartbeat | Completed
- Partners | Completed
- Destiny | Completed

OTHER FANFICS
- Warriors | Ongoing
- Back in Time | Ongoing

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
« Reply #309 on: December 27, 2015, 12:20:37 PM »
hey sophcaro-san  :kneelbow:
thank you for update, it makes my day !  :whistle: :whistle:

i love in heartbeat, most all Jurina who take initiative, and partner turn around rena's chara into this aggresive :3

that sly of you Ju , but ii naa  :hehehe: :hehehe:

btw, you made me search of SKE's innocence, and somehow i really love it.
you make me love SKE  :on drink: :on drink:

i'm looking forward your next update :3

btw, i did leave a message on ur tmblr but i doubt you remember me
My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17
Heartsmith | On Going Last Update 19-Oct-17
Hidden Vault | Perv Section

Offline sophcaro

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
    • sophcaro
« Reply #310 on: December 27, 2015, 01:36:47 PM »
hey sophcaro-san  :kneelbow:
thank you for update, it makes my day !  :whistle: :whistle:

i love in heartbeat, most all Jurina who take initiative, and partners turn around rena's chara into this aggresive :3

that sly of you Ju, but ii naa  :hehehe: :hehehe:

btw, you made me search of SKE's innocence, and somehow i really love it.
you make me love SKE  :on drink: :on drink:

i'm looking forward your next update :3

btw, i did leave a message on ur tumblr but i doubt you remember me

I think they can both act sly when they want something :lol: Rena has proved it in the previous chapters of Partners, and Jurina now knows how to use her charms...  :P

You didn't know of Innocence? Well, I like the melody, but the lyrics are really something... Took me time to get used to them. But they fit perfectly for this chapter  ;)

I'm a big fan of SKE (it's my favorite 48GROUP, even before AKB), so I'm glad if my fanfics got you interested in their members/music.

Of course I remember your message! I even answered it :) Thanks for sending it and your support   :thumbup
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 01:47:49 PM by sophcaro »
My WMatsui fanfics:

HEARTBEAT trilogy
- Heartbeat | Completed
- Partners | Completed
- Destiny | Completed

OTHER FANFICS
- Warriors | Ongoing
- Back in Time | Ongoing

Offline Darathon

• ecchi
« Reply #311 on: December 27, 2015, 05:44:24 PM »
God I love this fanfic, it's my first wmatsui fanfic I ever read. XD

Jurina is such a tease lol. Great update, update soon!! :D
Atsumina and Wmatsui for life.
Takamina Oshi!!!

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #312 on: December 27, 2015, 08:27:30 PM »
I LOVE IT!
This chapter is wonderful. Thank you so much for uploading.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #313 on: December 29, 2015, 10:57:15 PM »
Wooooooow...manage to catch up

its interesting...love ya update~~

XD..waitin for next..and thankss for the update

:ding: :ding: :glasses: :glasses:

:kneelbow: :kneelbow: :on drink: :on drink:

:on gay: :on gay:

Offline sophcaro

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
    • sophcaro
« Reply #314 on: January 02, 2016, 05:50:25 PM »
God I love this fanfic, it's my first wmatsui fanfic I ever read. XD

Jurina is such a tease lol. Great update, update soon!! :D

Your first WMatsui fanfic? I'm flattered ^^

I LOVE IT!
This chapter is wonderful. Thank you so much for uploading.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I'm glad you enjoyed it, Minami-chan  :)

Wooooooow...manage to catch up

its interesting...love ya update~~

XD..waitin for next..and thankss for the update

:ding: :ding: :glasses: :glasses:

:kneelbow: :kneelbow: :on drink: :on drink:

:on gay: :on gay:

It's never too late to catch up  :P

On a side note, I'm going to focus on Partners in January. As a result, expect more chapters in the following days/weeks!
My WMatsui fanfics:

HEARTBEAT trilogy
- Heartbeat | Completed
- Partners | Completed
- Destiny | Completed

OTHER FANFICS
- Warriors | Ongoing
- Back in Time | Ongoing

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
« Reply #315 on: January 03, 2016, 08:09:51 PM »

On a side note, I'm going to focus on Partners in January. As a result, expect more chapters in the following days/weeks!

:pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl:

Offline sophcaro

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
    • sophcaro
Re: Heartbeat (20/20 END) + Partners (11/?) [WMatsui] (05/01/16)
« Reply #316 on: January 05, 2016, 05:12:34 PM »
CHAPTER 11

Jurina checked the time on her phone for the second time in apprehension. It was not Rena’s absence that was worrying her so much. After all, the older Matsui had warned her half an hour ago that she would be a bit late. However, none of the two other friends had arrived yet. In fact, Jurina was the only one standing in front of the restaurant right now. Needless to say, she was starting to feel a bit nervous. Today was a special day, and she wanted everything to be perfect. Unfortunately, things were not really going according to her plans.

Jurina scanned again the street in search of a familiar face. Despite the fact that it was already past 8 PM, people were few and far between. Of course, less people went out on a Monday evening, but Jurina knew that wasn’t the only explanation. When she had asked the older Matsui where she wanted to go for dinner on this special occasion, the latter had mentioned a restaurant she had always wanted to try. Jurina did not know about the place, but was not surprised to discover that it was located in an isolated street of Nagoya. Manifestly, Rena wanted to spend the evening in a quiet, simple place, away from prying eyes.

Still, Jurina was starting to feel a bit lonely in this dark street, not to mention increasingly agitated as the minutes went by. Unconsciously, she squeezed lightly the handle of the blue plastic bag in her hand, seriously considering making a call. Just as she was about to take action, she caught sight of a familiar girl walking towards her and waving at her cheerfully. She heaved a sigh of relief.

“Hi, Jurina,” Churi kissed her cheek when she crossed the street and stood by her side. “No one else arrived, yet?”

“No,” Jurina shook her head, feeling somewhat despondent despite her friend’s arrival. “Rena warned me she would be late, and I haven’t any news from Airi.”

“What?” Churi exclaimed, confused. “But Airin told me she would leave earlier to have enough time to go and pick up the cake. She should have arrived a long time ago.”

“I’m sure she’ll be here at any minute,” Jurina waved a reassuring hand at her, but Churi’s worried expression was starting to be contagious.

Churi nodded thoughtfully, until spotting Jurina’s small bag; curiosity got the best of her. They had been talking about this special day a couple of times over the last few months, but never had Jurina spilled the beans about her present. In fact, she always stayed evasive when she mentioned it. Somehow, Churi guessed she was planning something big. Something that would please Rena immensely. “What are you going to give Rena?”

Jurina’s mouth tugged into a mischievous smile, and she leaned forward to whisper into her ear. Churi’s eyes immediately sparkled in amusement.

“She doesn’t have it already?” Churi asked when Jurina faced her again, only to see her shaking her head promptly. “How is that possible?”

“She has been trying to get her hands on it for months without success,” Jurina explained, before grinning widely. “I managed.”

Churi couldn’t help but laugh at Jurina’s sudden proud expression. She didn’t know how the young SKE member managed such an exploit - or how much she spent to obtain it - but she guessed she had probably gone to great lengths to obtain the sought-after object. After all, nothing was too much when it came to her beloved Rena. “Well done, Jurina. She’s going to love you for the rest of your life.”

“I know,” Jurina winked. “That’s the plan.”

“Hello,” Rena’s sudden voice startled them both. So engrossed in their conversation, they had not heard or seen the girl approaching them at all. “What are you two talking about?”

“Hello Rena,” Churi sent her a smile. “We were talking about…”

“Nothing,” Jurina cut her off immediately. “Hi, Rena.”

Rena arched an eyebrow, not fooled one iota by her fake nonchalant tone. It was more than obvious that she was hiding something from her. It was written all over her face. “Don’t lie,” she berated her. “You know you’re bad at it.”

“She has a point,” Churi confirmed.

Jurina growled when she noticed the knowing look Churi and Rena shared. She was being teased. She absolutely needed to learn to lie better, since evidently she was far from effective. Jurina made a mental note to work on it as soon as possible.

“Alright, let’s get in,” Jurina declared, choosing wisely to change the subject, and ignoring the amused looks directed at her. “Churi, can you please warn Airi that we’ll be waiting inside?”

Jurina didn’t wait for an answer and pushed the door, immediately greeted by a waiter. The man in his twenties led them to their booked table, which was situated in a quiet corner of the restaurant. Jurina halted when she noticed a familiar girl already seated and reading a manga.

“Airin!” Churi’s high-pitched voice resonated behind her in disbelief. “You were waiting inside all this time? Why didn’t you text me?”

Airi jumped in fright, and looked up from her book. She could tell by Jurina and Churi’s startled expressions that they were expecting an explanation but much as she searched her brain for one, she failed to come up with a good reply.

Now that Churi mentioned it, it did indeed seem a bit foolish of her not to announce her presence as soon as she stepped inside the restaurant. She had arrived quite early and, when she discovered the other members were not here yet, had decided to take a seat at their booked table. Airi wanted to put the blame on her new manga - as she had been pretty much focused on it the second she turned the first page - but she guessed Churi would definitely not be satisfied with her explanation. It was much safer to keep quiet.

Churi stared at her in incredulity, waiting for a semblance of an answer that unfortunately never came. Jurina was still silent - despite her obvious inability to grasp the situation - but Churi simply couldn’t hold it inside her any longer. She let out a burst of frustration. “Idiot!”

“Come on Rena, blow the candles out,” Jurina clapped into her hands as the cake was placed in front of the birthday girl.

Rena admired the beautiful raspberry cake. Four red candles were standing proudly on the outer edge of the cake, surrounding two larger white ones representing the letters 2 and 4. She truly couldn’t wait to taste it. It looked delicious. However, Jurina’s attitude stirred a flicker of doubt within her and she gave her a curious side glance. The young member who was seated on her left was harboring a broad smile, and sounded a bit too cheerful for her liking.

“You didn’t use trick candles, did you?” Rena inquired suspiciously. Jurina had been very enthusiastic and talkative during the whole dinner - which was nothing out of the ordinary - but a certain event submerged her memory. A prank Mayu had played on her best friend for her 18th birthday. Somehow, she didn’t trust Jurina to not try and do the same thing to her. It was better to be cautious.

“You really believe I would do such a thing?” Jurina gasped, sounding really offended by the supposition.

Rena wanted to say yes. Especially when she remembered seeing Jurina offering her help so eagerly when Airi got up from the table to go and get the cake. Of course, she could simply have acted out of kindness. In addition, Airi was with her the whole time. Her best friend would definitely never have let the mischievous girl add trick candles on the cake. At that thought, Rena took a peek at Airi who was seated opposite her. Unfortunately, she wasn’t of any help; she was completely unable to decipher her expression.

“Alright,” Rena took a deep breath. To her surprise, she managed to blow out the five red candles almost at once. She paused - feeling a bit guilty to have doubted Jurina’s word - before preparing herself for the last two white candles in the middle. Until now, she had strategically focused on the ones on the outside. Time now to blow the ones that represented her age.

Rena filled her lungs with air, and the flames wavered under the influence of her breath. But she didn’t manage to blow them out. The flames were still taunting her a few seconds later as if she had done nothing. A small smile grazed her lips in amusement, understanding she had fallen into a well planned trap.

“See,” Jurina sighed nonchalantly, patting her thigh a few times, “that’s why you really should come jogging with me.”

Rena turned to look at her and giggled. A huge grin was now plastered on Jurina’s face. She was so proud of herself.

“Well done, Jurina,” Rena admitted her defeat. Something still bothered her a bit though, and she squinted at Airi in incredulity. She was the reason she had let her guard down. How on earth had Jurina managed to convince her? Who could she rely on if even her trusted best friend was so easily persuaded by the cunning ace? “I can’t believe you went through with this, Airin. Traitor.”

Rena unwrapped carefully the present Airi had just given her, her face lightening up in joy when she saw the picture of an old British tank engine on the cover. This was a DVD she did not have in her collection; of this she was certain. It was a wonderful addition. “Thank you, Airin! You’re definitely forgiven for early on.”

“I’m glad you don’t already have it,” Airi chuckled at her best friend’s enthusiasm. “It was quite hard to find.”

“I can imagine,” Rena nodded, brushing the picture of the black engine in appreciation, before turning the DVD over to read the text on the back. “It even has Japanese subtitles! I know what I’m going to watch as soon as I get home.”

By her side, Jurina’s mouth produced a slight noise and she tilted her head towards her in curiosity. Despite her smile, she could easily discern the discomfort behind it. The older Matsui frowned at her reaction, before progressively understanding what triggered it. That’s right; Jurina was spending the night at her place. Evidently, the prospect of watching a two-hour documentary about trains with her did not enchant her, to say the least.

“Alright, maybe not tonight,” Rena conceded in amusement. She placed the precious DVD beside Churi’s present - the Blu-ray of The Sound of Music - before squeezing Jurina’s shoulder in reassurance. “Don’t worry, I’ll watch it when you’re not here.”

“I don’t really mind,” Jurina stuttered, even though she knew her unconvincing tone was fooling no one as she saw everyone’s amused expressions. “Here, it’s for you,” she handled to Rena the blue plastic bag she had carefully kept by her side. “Happy birthday.”

Rena opened it, puzzled when she discovered a small rectangular box inside. The older Matsui was well aware that Jurina made many preparations for her birthday. After all, she made sure everyone’s schedule was free months in advance, and booked the place as soon as the name of the restaurant rolled off her tongue. However, she never once asked her what she wanted as a present. As a result, she was completely clueless when she gazed at the box wrapped in red paper. The size did not give her any clues either.

“No, it can’t be…” Rena murmured in complete shock when she unwrapped the paper. In her shaking hands was the scale model of the sole missing piece of her precious train collection: the Shinkansen 500. It was a limited edition, very rare and hard to obtain. The one she desperately tried to get her hands on for so many months. No, it was impossible. She had to be dreaming. “How did you find it?”

“It’s a secret,” Jurina replied playfully, only to see Rena glaring at her. Apparently, someone did not approve of her lack of cooperation. “I have my contacts.”

“I have too!” Rena protested vehemently. “Come on, tell me!”

Jurina laughed when Rena shook her arm repeatedly. A passionate Rena was always so fun. Especially when she acted like a little kid, as was the case right now. It was not an aspect of her personality she showed to many people; nor very often. However, Jurina somewhat guessed her gift would trigger such a behavior. “It’s no use insisting! You won’t get anything out of me!”

“Fine,” Rena relented with a groan. Nevertheless, her eyes sparkled again when she gazed at the small object in awe. Maybe she would never know how the young girl managed to obtain it. In the end, it didn’t really matter. Right now, she couldn’t be happier, and she kissed Jurina’s cheek in bliss. “Thank you so much. I love it.”

Rena noticed from her peripheral vision the waiter coming their way to clear the table, and his arrival gave her an idea. She absolutely wanted to immortalize this evening. “Excuse me, could you please take a picture of us?”

The young man nodded and took the phone she was handling to him. The first shot was the right one. Rena gazed at lengths at the picture when he gave the device back, her eyes falling on each of the girls. Opposite her, Airi had her usual shy but genuine smile. Churi was resting her head on Airi’s shoulder with a somewhat goofy expression. As for Jurina, she was literally glowing with happiness and giving the camera the brightest smile ever. The young girl had promptly slipped her hand into hers just before the picture got taken, and their fingers were intertwined together on the older Matsui’s thigh.

The picture brought a smile to Rena’s lips and she couldn’t help but think how wonderful this evening had been. The great food, the pleasant company and the well-thought gifts. Her twenty-fourth birthday couldn’t have been more perfect.

TO BE CONTINUED
« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 03:24:24 PM by sophcaro »
My WMatsui fanfics:

HEARTBEAT trilogy
- Heartbeat | Completed
- Partners | Completed
- Destiny | Completed

OTHER FANFICS
- Warriors | Ongoing
- Back in Time | Ongoing

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
« Reply #317 on: January 06, 2016, 12:51:39 PM »
sweeett another update  :cathappy: :cathappy:

Whooooaaaa thats very nice birthday  :shy2: :shy1:

i dunno why, but my feelings said it just like another storm coming   :dunno: :dunno:
hope not :prayers: :prayers:

looking forward for next one
otsukaree :on gay: :on gay:
My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17
Heartsmith | On Going Last Update 19-Oct-17
Hidden Vault | Perv Section

Offline sophcaro

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
    • sophcaro
« Reply #318 on: January 07, 2016, 05:43:23 PM »
sweeett another update  :cathappy: :cathappy:
i dunno why, but my feelings said it just like another storm coming   :dunno: :dunno:
hope not :prayers: :prayers:

Things you don't expect are definitely going to happen... Stay tuned  :thumbup
My WMatsui fanfics:

HEARTBEAT trilogy
- Heartbeat | Completed
- Partners | Completed
- Destiny | Completed

OTHER FANFICS
- Warriors | Ongoing
- Back in Time | Ongoing

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #319 on: January 09, 2016, 10:50:07 AM »

Very funny when rena saying that he would watch the documentary that night. Poor Jurina.

Thanks for this update!

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mika Nakashima - Over Load