JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miss A - No Mercy

Author Topic: [NEWS] Airi and Yurina star in horror film “Ousama Game”  (Read 4814 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
[NEWS] Airi and Yurina star in horror film “Ousama Game”
« on: August 20, 2011, 09:32:35 PM »
Airi and Yurina in a new movie!  :w00t:

Just a few weeks ago, it was announced that idol groups Berryz Koubou and °C-ute are starring together in a stage adaptation of “Sengoku Jieitai.” It turns out that they have another collaboration in the works, in the form of a movie based on a popular mobile phone novel.

The 12 combined members of the two groups will play high school students in a suspense/horror story called “Ousama Game.” Kumai Yurina (Berryz Koubou) and Suzuki Airi (°C-ute) have the starring roles.

The story begins to unfold when Honda Chiemi (Kumai) and her childhood friend Nobuaki (played by actor Sakurada Dori) receive an email one night from a sender named “Ousama” (“king”). The message tells them that they must carry out certain orders within 24 hours or else face punishment. After that, everyone in their class begins receiving similar emails, and things begin to escalate.

Yoshizawa Hitomi, also affiliated with Hello! Project, will play the teacher of the class.

Including side stories, the original “Ousama Game” has grown into a series of four works. Publisher Futabasha has released them in novel form, and they have also been turned into comics as well.

Horror director Tsuruta Norio (“Orochi,” “Ring 0: Birthday”) is in charge of the film. Theatrical release is scheduled for this winter.

Sources: http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/confidence/89534/full/

via http://www.tokyograph.com/news/berryz-koubou-c-ute-star-in-horror-film-ousama-game

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: [NEWS] Airi and Yurina star in horror film “Ousama Game”
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2011, 09:53:11 PM »
HORROR!!! preview from King's Brunch! OSHIT!!! DON'T PICK UP DAT PHONE!! GIRLFRIEND!!?!?

clip jacked and reupped from Airii~n deshou?! Blogspot

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 06:01:40 AM »
WTH the main dude is the same guy in Aichan's chocolate drama a few months back :lol:

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2011, 08:39:14 PM »

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2011, 02:31:51 PM »
JIJIPRESS has the promotional event for the film.....lots of nice talk about the film from each of the girls, some nice new hairstyles/colors ......Maimi and Captain get into a little friendly rivalry chat, Momoko does her thing...........

Two of the boys were on stage, but with all those idols about, they didn't get much speaking time.....perhaps being flanked by Maimi and Yurina sort of just left them in a state of stunned bliss??? :drool: :panic:

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2011, 02:33:27 AM »
Tokyohive had an article about the above pre-screening event for the new film with Berryz and C-ute, but apparently the above clip did not include this Yurina quote from the Tokyohive article:

Also, when Kumai was asked what she would make the members do if she were a ‘king’ she responded with, “I’m the tallest, so I would make all of the members besides me grow taller. I want to be the shortest.” The unreasonable order caused the other members to burst out laughing.

Muppet Note:Yurina, you are wonderful just as you are!!! :deco:

The entire Tokyohive ariticle:    http://www.tokyohive.com/2011/11/berryz-koubou-c-ute-attend-pre-screening-event-for-their-new-horror-movie/

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2011, 12:55:17 PM »
ikuzuSuzukkii has created a short clip focusing on Airi  :shocked:

Offline ishiyoshiftw~^^

• Forever in love with Mariko-sama~ ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I want you~ ♥ I need you~ ♥ I love you~ ♥
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2011, 08:21:02 AM »
From the preview and the whole "ousama" cell phone thing... Kind of reminds me of the manga Arisa... Except minus twins and all that but the "Ousama" cell phone part is very similar...

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2011, 10:25:34 AM »
Yurina and Nakky doing some nice promo work for the film- so lovely!!

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2011, 10:42:44 AM »
Yurina gets to promote again, and this time Maasa assists- this film is giving Berryz and C-ute great promotion opportunities (watch soon, this one may not stay up long):

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2011, 10:51:53 AM »
HEY! this time Gakky helps Yurina pimp on 2011/12/10 BSブランチ#474.mp4

What is that pose :lol: Like Hide The Stache?

download
http://www.twitter.com/?d=HHBBF1DM

eta: AH! Whoops thx muppet posted the youtube link, well DDL!! and some commentary by me :P

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miss A - No Mercy