JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Into the New World

Author Topic: [CHI] Chrissie Chau 周秀娜  (Read 204394 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: [CHI] Chrissie Chau 周秀娜
« Reply #120 on: August 03, 2012, 07:51:18 AM »
she's very hot and I like her very much

the real talent:

August 1, Chrissie Hong Kong to attend the beer brand, sports attire site to teach modeling aerobics. Chrissie said to have paid attention to the Olympic diving. She also revealed that his new drama with her boyfriend "favorite night Po almost time released.

San Miguel Light? ain't it light enough already?

Offline JennyReign

• ecchi
« Reply #121 on: August 08, 2012, 01:46:17 AM »
great rack

Offline wolfsan

• ecchi
« Reply #122 on: August 09, 2012, 07:46:57 AM »
Wish she did more photoshoots. Only two videos I've seen are the Eyescream Fiesta one and the one in Japan. Both very well done. And dang...she has a real sexy body.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #123 on: October 09, 2012, 03:48:03 PM »
FINALLY Someone scanned

CHRISSIE Les Vacanccs d'Amour

DOWNLOAD
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=62QADZIWMM

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #124 on: November 11, 2012, 09:01:04 AM »
Found bunch of new photos from Yule New Face: http://yule.sohu.com/s2011/6765/s313183083/index.shtml

Chrissie's a NEVER NUDE too? XD

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #125 on: December 24, 2012, 06:17:56 AM »

12月20日, Chrissie put on a red dress appeared in Mongkok, Hong Kong downtown endorsements disclose Christmas cook for her boyfriend. Chrissie, laugh away "Mimi" refers to, though not the letter of the doomsday predictions, but also to "Mimi" holiday. 周秀娜穿上红色长裙现身香港旺角闹市代言透露圣诞为男友下厨。收起“咪咪”的周秀娜,笑指虽不信末日预言,但也要给“咪咪”放假。TUNGSTAR/文并图

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #126 on: January 09, 2013, 09:29:31 AM »
she be doing the PIMP circuit lately!!

Pimping her microfilm "Peddle Memories" 《兜售回忆》for http://www.goyeah.com/index.php?control=startopics&action=memories

举行首映会,三位女主角周秀娜、陈嘉桓、诗雅齐穿上白色性感礼服到场,汪诗诗、庄思敏等艺人出席捧场。TUNGSTAR/文并图标签: 周秀娜

WHOA Chrissie "flawless"

周秀娜、庄思敏和蔡恩真等,出席化妆品活动。周秀娜在活动上洗脸卸妆,以素颜示人。胸部看似缩水,她即说每周都上课学功夫,令肌肉结实了。TUNGSTAR/文并图标签: 周秀娜

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #127 on: January 13, 2013, 10:22:54 PM »
FUCK YEAH she's in this Stephen Chow movie  too

[2013.01.12] SHU QI AND CHRISSIE CHAU TRADE IN SEXINESS FOR COMEDY IN JOURNEY TO THE WEST

Chrissie and Shu Qi :fap

The Stephen Chow Sing Chi produced, directed and written, Shu Qi, Wen Zhang, Huang Bo and Chrissie Chau Sau Na starred JOURNEY TO THE WEST (SAI YAU GONG MOR PIN) will be released on February 7 for the Lunar New Year film and on February 10 in the Mainland on the Lunar New Year's Day. Yesterday its stills and production special were unveiled.

In JOURNEY TO THE WEST, aside from the Shu Qi played demon taming heroine and Wen Zhang played Chen Xuanzang (young Venerable Monk Tang), the comedy team also had Sing Yeh's KUNG FU HUSTLE and CJ7 (CHEUNG GONG CHUT HO) classic support players Jiro Lee Seung Ching and Fung Min Hung as well as new additions like Huang Bo, Show Luo (Law Chi Cheung) and Chau Sau Na. Playing the Sand Monk, Lee Seung Ching also had to perform in the buff with Wen Zhang.

In the production special Sing Yeh was very attentive to Shu Qi. He personally demonstrated every stunt. In Shu Qi's fight against monsters Sing Yeh displayed his style. Shu QI and Huang Bo's dance scene also had a comedy feel. Sing Yeh also revealed that he played an important character for viewers to find.

When two generations of sexy stars Shu Qi and Chau Sau Na ran into each other, they held back their sexiness for comedy. Sister Na did not feel Sing Yeh was serious at all. She said, "Everyday was spent in laughter." Many compared the Huang Bo played Sun Wukong with Sing Yeh's in CHINESE ODYSSEY. Huang Bo said that this time Sun Wukong was not handsome. Because he was trapped for 500 years he was balding.
 Posted by hktopten 

ETA:

she glowing in this behind the scenes vid

« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 11:30:30 PM by daigong »

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #128 on: January 22, 2013, 07:42:02 AM »
on DA set of her new shit!! tiny tiny boobs haha she been working out too much

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #129 on: January 29, 2013, 09:21:00 AM »
More Journey to the West

some unrelated photoshoot :inlove: 周秀娜拍摄以“白骨精”主题写真大片。周秀娜白发飘飘,眼神魅惑迷离,酒红色的双唇和雪白露肩曳地长裙将周秀娜衬托的宛若希腊神话中的美神“缪斯”。

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #130 on: January 30, 2013, 08:03:57 AM »
now THIS is more like Journey to  the West, Chrissie as Monkey King :fap :fap

In theaters February 10th!!! 2月10日,由周星驰执导的贺岁片《西游-降魔篇》即将公映,片中,周秀娜出演的“四煞”戏份颇重,也非常出彩。近日,周秀娜为影片拍摄了一组美猴王造型的写真。

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #131 on: February 03, 2013, 07:29:16 PM »

[2013.02.01] ERIC TSANG SHOWS SUPPORT FOR CHRISSIE CHAU'S NEW BOOK

34D的香港波神周秀娜1月31日为自己的新书出席书展活动,并邀请曾志伟来站台。谈到与男友陈伟成分手,周秀娜表示不受影响。TUNGSTAR/文并图

The newly single Chrissie Chau Sau Na yesterday promoted her new book in Taiwan. She admitted that although she was focused on work now, she still longed for romance. Sister Na said that although film was not her childhood dream, since trying to perform on the big screen she was deeply attracted and hoped to be able to develop more. Earlier she participated in Stephen Chow Sing Chi's JOURNEY TO THE WEST (SAI YAU GONG MOR PIN), she worked with Shu Qi to generate laughs. Speaking of many actors feeling Chow Sing Chi was very serious, Sister Na said, "I spent everyday in laughter, that period of a very happy period!" During the event, Eric Tsang Chi Wai suddenly appeared to cheer her on. Sister Na was very appreciative of Chi Wai's support. She said, "From when I started to now he has always been helping me. I learned a lot from him. (How would you repay him?) I would make his movies at a new comer discount rate."
 Posted by hktopten 

[2013.02.02] CHRISSIE CHAU DANCES FOR JOURNEY TO THE WEST

Chrissie Chau Sau Na recently has been busy with the JOURNEY TO THE WEST (SAI YAU GONG MOR PIN) film promotion. Reportedly in the film Stephen Chow Sing Chi displayed his creative style and added in a musical element, as Sister Na and Wen Zhang had a sexy dance routine. Unfortunately someone left an online message and said that the frail Wen Zhang's "spare ribs" stole the spotlight from Sister Na's sexy costume; Shu Qi and Huang Bo were no exception. Huang Bo taught Shu Qi how to dance the hula, Shu Qi said, "For this scene, Chow Sing Chi deliberately kept the cameras rolling until he was about to laugh. Then he yelled cut."
 Posted by hktopten 

陈伟成和周秀娜分手、和罗彩玲传出床照,22日,两位女主角同时赴有线娱乐新闻台分别接受独家访问。不约而同撇清和陈伟成关系,称不是男女朋友。tungstar/文并图

Broke up with her man? cuz he was a low life cheater?? :tama-mad: I'll fuck you, Chrissie!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #132 on: February 12, 2013, 05:30:57 AM »
CHRISSIE Welcomes YOU into Year of the SNAKE 2013!!!

周秀娜为新影片拍摄的女山贼造型的写真大片。写真中的周秀娜小麦色的肌肤和迷人的事业线让她整个人散发出了诱人的野性美,夺人眼球。

Chrissie Chau poses for this photo in 2 degrees below zero Celsius temperature

Chrissie pimping: http://ent.sina.com.cn/m/c/2013-02-03/17463851334.shtml

[2013.02.04] CHRISSIE CHAU PUTS ALL HER EMOTIONS INTO HER HEART BREAK SCENE

WOW SEXY!!!

Chrissie Chau Sau Na earlier in the micro movie MEMORIES played a heart broken woman. She earlier worked on a bar encounter scene with King Chiu King Ho. They chatted and kissed at the billiard table. King gave his first on screen kiss to Sister Na. She was quite into her performance as tears covered her face. Sister Na said that in reality she has never fallen in love at first sight. "I am not that romantic. This time I got into the character's emotions to perform. In reality I haven't done that and I have never loved someone so much." She said that in the film she treated King like her old boyfriend. "At the moment when we have to part, the feeling truly hurt."

Stephen Chow Sing Chi directed, Wen Zhang and Shu Qi starred JOURNEY TO THE WEST (SAI YAU GONG MOR PIN) yesterday held its premiere in Beijing. Sing Yeh said, "I don't dare to say how much it will make at the box office, but I believe that everyone would like this movie." A man of a few words, he yesterday even sang LOVE OF A LIFETIME with Shu Qi. Sing Yeh was very tender with Shu Qi.

Shu Qi was asked whether Sing Yeh still had any chance with her. She tried to change the subject, which made Sing Yeh very nervous as well. "You didn't answer this question, just answer it directly. Either I do or I don't." Shu Qi said, "When I have time, when I have a lot of time." Sing Yeh said, "I am afraid that you will never have time." When she had to choose between Stephen Fung Tak Lun and Chow Sing Chi, Shu Qi said, "They both are great, I wouldn't choose."
 Posted by hktopten

[2013.02.05] SHU QI REJECTS STEPHEN CHOW

2月3日,电影《西游·降魔篇》在京举行首映发布会,导演周星驰,主演舒淇、黄渤、罗志祥、周秀娜等人出席。标签: 西游 周星驰 舒淇

Stephen Chow Sing Chi, Shu Qi, Chrissie Chau Sau Na, Show Luo (Law Chi Cheung) and Huang Bo two days ago attended the film JOURNEY TO THE WEST (SAI YAU GONG MOR PIN) Beijing premiere press conference. Sing Yeh publicly expressed his love for Shu Qi, "My respect for Ms. Shu trickles endlessly like the river. I hope to wait until Ms. Shu is not so busy to express my love for her again." However Shu Qi did not accept Sing Yeh's love and said, "I admire and respect the director very much, I should be the one who asks whether I can express love for the director." Sing Yeh said, "I am afraid that you will never have time, then I have no chance." Shu Qi directly rejected Sing Yeh and said, "Then I hope to be always busy." In the film Shu Qi pursued Wen Zhang. In real life Shu Qi has never taken the initiative with any guy. However she said that if she ran into a good guy she would consider taking action. Sing Yeh revealed that he wanted a pretty girl to pursue him but he never ran into any. Thus he expressed that in the film.

Sister Na revealed that Sing Yeh bought her dumplings because in the film she had dance and exhaust her energy. Sing Yeh praised Sister Na's great figure, which would lead to nose bleeds; Sister Na said that when she saw Sing Yeh she too would have a nose bleed. Huang Bo as a comedy actor felt that if he did not work with Sing Yeh life would be less than perfect. Thus he agreed to play Sun Wukong right away. However, Sun Wukong's costume was too ugly. Huang Bo could not help but said, "Actually it wasn't the ugliest, it was just uglier than that. It was almost KUNG FU HUSTLE's Beast." Sing Yeh praised Piggy who played the lonely gentleman for his performance and his comedy. He said, "The important part is he is so handsome, just like when I was young." Piggy revealed that Sing Yeh did not sleep or take care of his skin. Sing Yeh said, "Why is all the attention always on my looks?"
 Posted by hktopten

[2013.02.07] SHU QI DENIES THAT SHE IS SECRETLY MARRIED

Stephen Chow Sing Chi, Shu Qi and Chrissie Chau Sau Na two nights ago attended the JOURNEY TO THE WEST (SAI YAU GONG MOR PIN) premiere. Shu Qi denied that she and Stephen Fung Tak Lun were secretly married in the U.S. Sing Yeh denied that he was at odds with co-director Derek Kwok Chi Kin. He pointed out that he had so many to worry about that he did not have time to be at odds. Shu Qi and Sister Na said that on the set they did not sense any unpleasantness between Sing Yeh and Kwok Chi Kin.

Shu Qi and Fung Tak Lun were rumored to be secretly married in the U.S. Shu Qi was asked if it was true. She sarcastically said, "Yes! We even had two sons, when you have time you can go to the U.S. and investigate." Was she upset about the rumor? She said, "Not much to be upset about, it's pretty interesting." Were she and Fung Tak Lun dating or already married? She said, "I am going back to talk about the movie today, in the movie I am a good girl." Sing Yeh hoped that Shu Qi would give him more opportunities for them to be together. Shu Qi said that Sing Yeh did not give her any time. She even whined, "Earlier when I asked you to dinner you said you had to edit the film. For the Lunar New Year you said you would go overseas." Was Sing Yeh one of her boyfriend choices? She said, "Of course." Sing Yeh asked her what was good about him. She said, "Humorous, talented, cute, the idol of many, he is beyond my reach."

Once Sing Yeh's rumored girlfriend, Luisa Lai Chi San said that Sing Yeh while promoting in the Mainland kissed Shu Qi. Thus he had to be fair at the Hong Kong premiere as well. Shu Qi immediately pretended to kiss and wipe her mouth, then per reporters' requests, Sing Yeh kissed Shu Qi twice and made Shu Qi blush.

When asked whether Shu Qi and Fung Tak Lun's rumored secret marriage was a big setback for him, Sing Yeh said, "I really don't know. When you ask this I too am stunned a little." He was rumored to be at odds with another director Kwok Chi Kin. Sing Yeh hesitated and said, "No, don't ask me, ask Kwok Chi Kin. I was very busy with a lot during the shoot, I didn't even have time to be at odds!" Shu Qi and Sister Na did not sense that they were at odds and said that the set was very harmonious. Shu Qi even said, "When gossip news is treated as a serious problem, constant clarification is quite a bother!" As for Tin Kai Man calling Sing Yeh cheap, only giving him a tee shirt after knowing him for such a long time and even asking him to take Sing Yeh and others to the movies in return, Sing Yeh played dumb and said, "Where did you hear that from, I don't remember anymore. Ask Tin Gai, I really don't know."

Sister Na dressed conservatively and denied that she was forfeiting. She said that Shu Qi was the sexy goddess of her heart, she could only be the water snake next to Shu Qi. She even revealed that Sing Yeh gave her the nickname "Pineapple Bun", crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. However Sing Yeh did not pursue her. Sister Na joked, "If he was after someone it wouldn't be me!"

Tin Kin Man who was rumored to be at odds with Sing Yeh appeared in support. The recovering Cheung Tat Ming attended with his wife and son. He said that he was still not completely cured, but the toxin has reached zero. His right arm was still less mobile than before, as he awaited for the nerves to grow anew.

Posted by hktopten

HOW BOUT DAT?!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #133 on: February 22, 2013, 03:05:30 AM »
pimping her book! FUCK! is there any photos in it? 周秀娜17日穿上连身短裙,大秀美腿出席“梦。她.处 ”的新书签名会。对于早前传出跟合作电影的罗志祥于酒店密会,周秀娜指到酒店只是找女朋友。TUNGSTAR/文并图

Offline Assman

• aka 大光
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #134 on: March 10, 2013, 12:09:12 PM »
anyone cop Chrissie's new book? I bet it made ONE MILLION DOLLARS!

cute new photoshoot.

brush my hair too!

Offline Assman

• aka 大光
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #135 on: March 24, 2013, 09:58:06 AM »
Chrissie making the rounds!! she just stands out so easily  :heart:

Chrissie Chau Sau Na attended Cheuk Wan Chi. Later she will star in a Cheuk Wan Chi directed action comedy. Sister Na saw KILL BILL and hoped to be able to get close to Uma Thurman.
Posted by hktopten

[2013.03.13] CHRISSIE CHAU DENIES SUFFERING FROM ROMANTIC WOUNDS

Chrissie Chau Sau Na, Chapman To Man Jat yesterday wore Chinese wedding costumes to attend their film MR. AND MRS. PLAYER (LAN GWUN FU DAU LAN GWUN CHAI) production start ceremony and even performed a bed scene. However Sister Na who was tightly wrapped up and thin from romantic wounds lost her spotlight to Iris Chung Choi Hei and Jeanette Leung Ching Kok.

Ah Jat and Chau Sau Na in the film played a couple so bed scene and kiss scene were inevitable. Ah Jat said, "I finally made it to today, the biggest dream in my life is to make a movie with Chau Sau Na. Now I can die without any regret!" Facing a goddess, Ah Jat said that of course he deliberately had bad takes. For a simple four word line he would still have over ten bad takes, not to mention the intimate scenes. In the film he and Chau Sau Na were players. Ah Jat admitted that he could not be luckier, working with 10 women on 50 out of 100 scenes that were bed scenes. He said, "I thank Wong Jing very much, even my father isn't this nice to me. Normally I can't screw around, I can only seek relief in the film."

Chau Sau Na said that when she took this role she thought it was a romantic film. "When Wong Jing contacted me, I imagined it was a fairy tale like GORGEOUS (BOR LEI JUNG). During the shoot it became me wanting to use a glass bottle to hit Ah Jat with." Was Sister Na focusing on work first? She said, "I definitely have to work, no one is keeping me." She denied that she was thin from romantic wounds, as she had an action film that she had to work on at the same time. Some said that she was unhappy and wrapped herself up. She said, "When I go out of course I have to wear clothes. I am not unhappy, Ah Jat is great and is constantly coaxing me. He also tells me to eat more. With him and Wong Jing around, I have plenty to eat." She also joked that she had a huge appetite.
Posted by hktopten

and Bossini spokesperson! aww kids love her

OH cuz she is the WINNIE THE POOH Collection spokesmodel via http://www.facebook.com/bossini.group

even pimpin Chippendaltes :lol: today

Offline Assman

• aka 大光
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #136 on: April 07, 2013, 11:15:51 AM »
[2013.03.29] CHRISSIE CHAU TAKES OUT HER FRUSTRATION ON HER JUNIOR COLLEAGUES?

Chrissie Chau Sau Na yesterday continued to work on her new film with Cheuk Wan Chi and producer Wong Wing Fung, BAU 3 CHIU GIU WA (EXPLOSIVE 3 ANGELS) at the To Kwa Wan Cattle Depot. She worked on a challenge scene with two junior colleagues DaDa Lo Chung Chi and Hidy Yu Hiu Tung. Although Sister Chau successfully subdued her two junior colleagues with moves like arm lock, head lock and leg sweeps, during rehearsal she accidentally kicked a metal rank. She was in so much pain that her face cringed as she doubled over.

Bruised all over due to fight scenes, she joked that she had "steel beam legs". Did her opposite sex friends' hearts ache? She said, "None of the production's men had heartaches for me, but if I hinder the production progress then their hearts would truly ache."

Yesterday was Cheuk Wan Chi's birthday. The team brought out a cake to surprise her. Cheuk Wan Chi instead gave a pair of "grandma pajamas" to Sister Na. Cheuk Wan Chi said, "I gave her a pair of HK$ pajamas that my grandma gave me for this scene, I hope her body odor isn't too strong!" Sister Na who changed into the "grandma pajamas" said, "Truly I fell in love at first try, I would ask her to give me a few more pairs."
Posted by hktopten 

Offline Assman

• aka 大光
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #137 on: April 16, 2013, 06:00:34 AM »
WOW Chrissie at the HK Film Awards.  第32届香港电影金像奖4月13日晚举行,新浪娱乐全程视频直播。图为周秀娜着开胸晚装走红毯。TUNGSTAR

Offline kingjune86

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #138 on: April 16, 2013, 06:54:35 AM »
I'm surprised no one has posted her pics from the cover of April 2013 of FHM China.

http://www.nanrenzhuang.net/www/magazines/2013-04/451041.shtml

Offline Assman

• aka 大光
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #139 on: April 21, 2013, 12:19:27 AM »
^ STEP YO GAME UP AND POST EM FUCK I CANT DO IT ALL SHIT JUST SAYING

SURPRISE so easy to use http://picroda.jphip.com - time for LIFT OFF :ondick:

oh baby raise DAT ASS

WHOA she smoking in one. literally :pimp:

very artsy. sexy wild BOUT DAMN time she do a bikini shoot. been so long, i know she wants to branch out but fuck, give us a bikini DVD or Bluray :fap

Pimping her new movie "Explosion Angels Beauty"《爆3俏娇娃》开镜,现场女星大秀性感,波涛胸涌。周秀娜一身希腊女神装,挤出傲人事业线,下半身半透明长裙隐现大片黑色高腰底裤,大煞风景

Chrissie Chau Sau Na two nights ago attended the film BAU 3 CHIU GIU WA (EXPLOSIVE 3 ANGELS)'s production start ceremony in Fanlan, but she was not match for two Malaysia actresses Chris Tong Bing Yu and Emily Lim (Lam Pui Kei); Tong Bing Yu even displayed her 5 inch career line and blatantly stole the spotlight.

Facing the tag team of angels from Malaysia, Sister Na joked, "Maybe Malaysia's papayas and durians are useful, I feel I have to put mine away." Would she strike back in the film? She said that earlier she injured her leg from a film but would continue to fight. She said, "I don't want to waste the kung fu that I learned for half a year. In addition half of my scenes are fight scenes, I would try to be careful with my injured left leg."

Director, writer and actress Cheuk Wan Chi revealed that Sister Na saved the front for later. She said, "Sister Na would have the most daring performance in her film career, even more daring the releasing a pillow. She wore almost nothing, during the shoot the set had to be cleared." She also said that she regretted writing the fate for her character and joked that the boss still has not paid her acting salary.

Playing a villain Tong Bing Yu said that in the film she only fought so she was ordered to steal the spotlight at the production start ceremony. She said, "The director told me to steal the spotlight today, show off when I can. I absolutely am someone who uses her head." Emily Lim would challenge the sexy standards and compete in both looks and fights with Sister Na.
Posted by hktopten

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Into the New World