JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Salyu - Uee

Author Topic: [TEAM B] MAYUYU ~ The Watanabe Mayu Thread  (Read 1987370 times)

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
Re: [TEAM A] MAYUYU ~ The Watanabe Mayu Thread
« Reply #2740 on: June 07, 2013, 01:02:43 AM »
Mayuyu and AKB48 members scheduled to appear on Mezamashi TV - 2013.06.07 (no exact time given but it airs between 0525~0800  JST)

Mayuyu appeared at 0658 JST

Melyangelique tweeted

Mayuyu is Karaoke Fans' # 1 Oshi
according to http://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2013/06/07/kiji/K20130607005959130.html
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 01:18:12 AM by YKT »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #2741 on: June 07, 2013, 05:26:29 AM »
Mayuyu just blogged

http://blog.oricon.co.jp/watarirouka/archive/9651/0

EDIT - Mely translated...

Quote from: melyangelique
Blog translation
Okra and Croquette \(^o^)/ Mayuyu

Good morning!
It’s Mayuyu!

This morning I appeared on Mezamashi TV’s live broadcast ♪

Did you watch it??
I’m sorry I couldn’t make a notification (O_O)

Also, from now
Yuko-chan and I are going to appear on Waratte Iitomo’s Telephone Shocking!

I’m nervous~ (>_<)
Everyone,  please make sure to watch it!

Yoropiko \(^o^)/ (Yoroshiku)

Music Station tonight!

From Mayuyu

Also, Chichan translated the Nikkan article on Mayuyu. It's a nice read!
http://chichan54.tumblr.com/post/52346082017/in-order-to-repel-the-gap-with-yuko-mayuyu-has

Her strong feelings from that also made her more stoic, to the point that make the staff groans “She always does her best in any jobs, she absolutely does not relax. To the point that sometimes worries us”. Though she must be pretty tired, she states firmly that “I’m not tired”.
I hope she doesn't exert herself too much >_<

« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 06:07:18 AM by YKT »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #2742 on: June 07, 2013, 06:01:17 AM »
Oshiri Sisters were just on Waratte Iitomo

Earlier on Mezamashi TV

MJ BACKUP

« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 07:16:47 AM by YKT »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #2743 on: June 07, 2013, 07:17:38 AM »
Large pic of the newspaper (日刊SPORTS) wherein Mayuyu is featured in today

http://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-s-BiMoJseZw/UbD5cUIEMMI/AAAAAAAAVKU/aBfS4_Qr0AQ/w0/ns20130607.jpg

Backup for Mezamashi

Waratte Iitomo's 'Telephone Shocking' 

Backup

« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 11:11:54 AM by YKT »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #2744 on: June 07, 2013, 01:50:02 PM »

Msta 2013.06.07

Credit tempura noodles

Amazing caps from Msta 2013.06.07

« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 03:26:26 PM by YKT »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #2745 on: June 07, 2013, 01:51:07 PM »

1 more http://i.minus.com/ij7ZtxilWO7Vc.gif

Credit tempura noodles
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 02:41:51 PM by YKT »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #2746 on: June 07, 2013, 04:08:51 PM »
clubhappy's translation of 日刊SPORTS wherein Mayuyu is featured in today

http://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-s-BiMoJseZw/UbD5cUIEMMI/AAAAAAAAVKU/aBfS4_Qr0AQ/w0/ns20130607.jpg
In order to repel the gap with Yuko, Mayuyu has lived this 1 year

“I want to take the 1st place”. AKB48 Watanabe Mayu (19) has run through this one year with her full power ever since that vote counting event in last year. As the face of the group, the solo idol, she has continued to sing, dance, cry, and laugh, without saying “I’m tired” for once. Everything is for knocking over the gap of 36, 263 votes with Yuko. She has done her best. What is left now is to wait for her fate.

I have…confidence

“If general election will be held again, I want to aim for the 1st place”. In one year, keeping that thought in mind, she has become stronger. March 31, the day it was announced that the candidacy system will be used for the first time for the opening of the 5th general election, and its submission time started. As for AKB48, she came to the theater as the first one to submit.

Watanabe: I didn’t hesitate at all. The feeling was like “I’ll do my best this year too. Hm!”. I’ve put all my spirits in it.

In the general election last year, she made a leap to 2nd place. Being inspired by what Shinoda Mariko (27) in 5th place said towards the kouhai, “Please come with a mind to crush us”, she had announced on the stage. “I think from now on, us young generation has to open a new path”. The one year aiming for the top has begun.

Watanabe: While thinking that I have to grow up more until the general election next year, I’ve run through this one year. I think that I’ve done what I can.

After Maeda Atsuko (21)’s graduation on August last year, she has been called the leader of “the candidates for the next generation ace”. At the Record Award at the end of last year, being in charge of the center position that Maeda stood, she was relieved with the grand prize and cried. Earlier this year, she has continuously served as the center for the singles “So long!” and “Sayonara Crawl”. Her solo’s media exposure also increased. She also appeared a lot in many CMs, variety shows and events. There is only one thing left. That is “the result”.

Watanabe: My goal is the top. The 1st place. Every year until now, I’ve been aiming for the top. I have… confidence. Yes. I was of the type of person who does not have self-confidence, but I’ve determined to have it this year.

The number of votes she obtained last year was 72, 574 votes. The gap with Yuko, who was in the 1st place with 108, 837 votes, was definitely not small. However, the gap will narrow every year is also the fact. She nodded many times in order to tell herself “I’ve tried hard this one year in order to fill up that gap” based on that fact also.

Her strong feelings from that also made her more stoic, to the point that make the staff groans “She always does her best in any jobs, she absolutely does not relax. To the point that sometimes worries us”. Though she must be pretty tired, she states firmly that “I’m not tired”.

Watanabe: Everything will end if I think “I’m tired”, so I’m being aware of not saying that absolutely. Basically, because I’m positive.

In the preliminary result, even if she was given a double-score gap with Sashihara Rino (20), she was unfazed “I only waited for the result while being nervous”.

Watanabe: Idol…. I’m fit for this job.  If I’m not, I’m not here already.

It’s because she has ran through this one year, she is holding absolute self-confidence. Tomorrow, 8th, she will stand on the stage of Nissan stadium, in order to see the view that only Maeda and Oshima can see.

http://chichan54.tumblr.com/post/52346082017/in-order-to-repel-the-gap-with-yuko-mayuyu-has

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #2747 on: June 08, 2013, 01:26:07 AM »
Jul3 found news of her 4th single from http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/music/2025408/full/

The PV will be released today during the AKB festival at Nissan Stadium

Here's a sneak

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #2748 on: June 08, 2013, 08:12:22 AM »
namme90 found the entire vid of Pekepon 130607

130607 ペケ×ポン 渡辺麻友 高橋みなみ 川栄李奈 松井玲奈 入山杏奈 指原莉乃—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看

Here's the most hilarious part of the whole show (Mayuyu and Sasshi) Pekepon 130607

Today's papers about her 4th single and scans from TV LIFE:

Amazing gifs by melyangelique

http://melyjellybeans.tumblr.com/post/52390280615

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #2749 on: June 08, 2013, 03:12:21 PM »
Congrats on clinching No.3, Mayuyu! :twothumbs

It was a pity she didn't manage to beat Yuko or at least have a closer fight with her but hey, she technically retained her rank if you take Sasshi out of the picture! Not a bad result, I would say. Quoting myself from the 5th Senbatsu Election news thread,

After the initial shock of the Top 3 results, I'm actually quite alright with the turnout because the Top 3 are still the same as last year's if I disregard Sasshi :lol: My personal favourites (Mayuyu, Yukirin and Yuko) didn't drop in rank to me. Sasshi just went ahead and flew over everyone. So yeah, not feeling butthurt as I had expected. With the Hetare Idol taking the crown, the rollercoaster event ended on a light note and brought laughs to most of the girls.

The 32nd single is going to be interesting with Sasshi flanked by the Oshiri Sisters. I'm expecting something ridiculously mindblowing, Aki-p. Don't let me down!

As I was telling Jul3, I wouldn't be feeling so relaxed now if Yuko got first instead of Sasshi. The person Mayuyu was aiming to beat was Yuko so if the distance between them had increased, it would be very disappointing for us fans and Mayuyu herself. But Sasshi overtook Yuko as well and heck, it is Sashihara Rino - a person whom the members don't feel intimidated by. Her win takes the pressure out of everyone and they could all laugh about it.

Last but not least, I'm so proud of Mayuyu. She was all smiles and calm when her rank was announced; once again, showing us how much she has grown. She's probably still disappointed at being unable to climb over Wall Oshima but our girl hasn't given up. She is still going to work hard and aim for No.1 again next year! I'm supporting you all the way, Mayuyu!

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #2751 on: June 08, 2013, 03:45:44 PM »
^ ^ Thanks seigus, yeah, we seem to have the same thoughts post-election  :)

Also, a thank's to Acchan for tweeting that lovely Mayu pic.

Looks like she is doing fine, and saw her on the FujiTV coverage afterwards and she looked great!

Also, a big thanks to mely for translated Mayu's election speech:

“Everyone, thank you so much for supporting me. I’m Mayuyu AKA Watanabe Mayu from Shinoda Team A.

During last year’s senbatsu sousenkyo, I’ve gotten a lot of support and expectations that I couldn’t even believe that I got a happy rank, 2nd place. No matter how many days, weeks or months have passed, I really couldn’t believe that I got 2nd place, and I was really happy. And during last year’s speech I said, “I want to be number 1 in next year’s election.” For the first place that I aimed for, for a year until today, I did all my best. Within this year, a lot of fans have said words of support, gave me lots of warm feelings and a lot of other things. I’m really happy that in the past year, I’ve tried my best with my fans and experienced feelings together.

In the past year, I worked towards being number one. This 3rd place, honestly, I feel really frustrated, but trying my best with the fans like this to go to the top resulted in a complete year, and it was very fun and I’m really happy. I joined AKB when I was 12, and this year it’ll be 7 years. While looking closely at the backs of my senpais, the first and second generations, I’ve done activities and realized one thing. Being center is probably hard, but as the center, it’s the hardest to gain recognition from the fans. I knew that, but…uhm. More than any member, I myself have the confidence that I’ve devoted myself to AKB48. So with that in my heart, this 3rd place, I can still go higher, and I’ll try my best with that hope in my heart.

In next year’s sousenkyo, it’d be great if my name is called last. Everyone, thank you so much for all the support this time!”
http://mayujellybeans.tumblr.com/post/52458718919/mayuyus-2013-election-speech-everyone-thank

I was surprised how composed Mayu was during her speech, and it some way, that calmed me... she is a special person indeed, when the fans are in chaos, she remains so calm, composed, and beautiful  :wub:

Congrats Mayuyu and all my support from now on!  :twothumbs

(And just what happened to that 4th solo single music video reveal, eh?)

:hipheart:
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 03:51:13 PM by Jul3 »

Chihiro

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #2752 on: June 08, 2013, 03:50:50 PM »
Here's another adorable photo of Mayuyu during her speech :wub: What an amazing girl. I'm in awe of her level of professionalism.

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #2753 on: June 08, 2013, 05:38:17 PM »
Mayuyu interview on Fuji TV SP coverage...

MaYuki:

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #2754 on: June 08, 2013, 07:57:23 PM »
Mayuyu looking tiny and so darn adorable in the senbatsu group photo :wub:

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #2755 on: June 09, 2013, 05:52:26 AM »
Mayuyu in a new ad post election

melyangelique found and uploaded the following

« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 09:47:50 AM by YKT »

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #2756 on: June 09, 2013, 08:14:01 AM »

That's for the beauty products brand L'OCCITANE en Provence and it looks like she is promoting the Aromachologie Repairing Hair Care series. This is awesome! I hope Mayuyu gets more endorsement deals like this to appeal to the mainstream market and increase her fanbase. She'll need to have more exposure outside of AKB48 to win the next election!

And speaking of election, here's a frontal shot of the senbatsu group photo. Our girl looks splendid as always!

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #2757 on: June 09, 2013, 08:41:03 AM »

That's for the beauty products brand L'OCCITANE en Provence and it looks like she is promoting the Aromachologie Repairing Hair Care series. This is awesome! I hope Mayuyu gets more endorsement deals like this to appeal to the mainstream market and increase her fanbase. She'll need to have more exposure outside of AKB48 to win the next election!

^I have to try that asap :cry:

Yes, Ogi Pro needs to find ways to increase and widen her appeal especially among the mainstream auds and casuals fast.

They have been trying with her fashion series in SWEET magazine (+Dior Addict ad campaign), which I like very much.   

She appears in the following magazines next month (Female/fashion related mags)

2013.07.21    渡辺麻友       主婦の友社「Ray」
2013.07.16    渡辺麻友       インデックス・コミュニケーションズ「KERA!」
2013.07.07    渡辺麻友       角川春樹事務所「BLENDA」

Only one smiling

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #2758 on: June 09, 2013, 03:29:34 PM »
Mayuyu just blogged and thanked her fans!

http://blog.oricon.co.jp/watarirouka/archive/9653/0

Akimoto Sayaka praised her ''professionalism'' during her acceptance speech

麻友の順位を超えた自信とプロのアイドルというものを見せてもらってる。

https://twitter.com/akimotooo726/status/343333973734354944

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #2759 on: June 09, 2013, 04:48:22 PM »
FUJI TV coverage (different from the YouTube stream)

EDIT - Result certificate:

« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 05:07:50 PM by YKT »

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Salyu - Uee