JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 96 kbs)     Now playing: kuro - H!P Musix Blox Sat Jul 03 2010

Author Topic: [07/25] 「Onna ni Sachi Are」 Morning Musume 34th single  (Read 140867 times)

Offline Koolmon93

• Member+
  • Karaoke is srs bznz.
Re: [07/25] 「Onna ni Sachi Are」 Morning Musume 34th single
« Reply #320 on: July 12, 2007, 01:58:10 AM »
I think Aichan's hair looks better than the PV. It's not as short and not curly!

*Set by Gypchan*

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #321 on: July 12, 2007, 02:00:40 AM »
I can't stand Aichan's hair, I wish she just kept it long.
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline wonkey_eye

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #322 on: July 12, 2007, 02:04:23 AM »
Yay JunJun! She looked so kawaii in the pv. The song ish okies and singing to =)

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #323 on: July 12, 2007, 02:55:16 PM »
I can't stand Aichan's hair, I wish she just kept it long.

I'm glad she finally changed it. I remember when Kanashimi Twilight's PV came out, I told someone 'i wish they'd change her hairstyle already!' coz it got soooo boring to see her with the same length and style for so long. Her look got boring to me, because she looked the same for too long XD

So I'm really glad she changed it. And it looks very mature and stylish too. The only bad thing, in my opinion, is that now she looks out of place with the rest of the current Momusu, coz the others look too young and boring in comparison XD

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline Koolmon93

• Member+
  • Karaoke is srs bznz.
« Reply #324 on: July 12, 2007, 06:16:06 PM »
Maybe short hair is a leader thing?? *Points to Saki, Rika, and when Yossi was leader*

*Set by Gypchan*

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #325 on: July 12, 2007, 07:04:23 PM »
nah , I don't think so ..... *point @ Kaori*

I think it's because of her stylist ..... *memo to myself: stole his/her scissors*

Offline chroe

« Reply #326 on: July 12, 2007, 08:20:37 PM »
Love the song and the video (Can anyone tell me if there's a HQ-version of the PV?)
I think they're trying to slightly adjust the image of MoMusu this year. Egao Yes Nude, Kanashimi Twilight and Onna ni Sachi are all have a "kawaii" feeling, but are very sexy at the same time  :heart:

Offline RionZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #327 on: July 12, 2007, 09:00:16 PM »
^yeah, kawaii pushing sexy i guess

Courtesy of the best, Miichan!

Offline Koolmon93

• Member+
  • Karaoke is srs bznz.
« Reply #328 on: July 12, 2007, 09:57:09 PM »

I think it's because of her stylist ..... *memo to myself: stole his/her scissors*

But she's an exception. Yuko had short hair too!

*Set by Gypchan*

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #329 on: July 13, 2007, 03:25:43 AM »
When I watch the PV, I almost forget that Aika's a member. Don't get me wrong, I love that she's in Momusu now, I just find it funny how when I watch the PV, and I think of the other grls,but totally leave her out, and when she pops on screen, I get surprised for a quick second or two.
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #330 on: July 13, 2007, 07:40:27 AM »

But she's an exception. Yuko had short hair too!
Yuko cut that herself (before she got really long hair).... well ... as an act of showing how serious she want to become a singer (ref. -> Musume Comics ... which is based on real facts)

When I watch the PV, I almost forget that Aika's a member. Don't get me wrong, I love that she's in Momusu now, I just find it funny how when I watch the PV, and I think of the other grls,but totally leave her out, and when she pops on screen, I get surprised for a quick second or two.
Yeah, she's in MM, but not "in" MM .... even the Pandas are "in" now (I mean the PV), but she's still not .... Aika needs to work harder .....

Offline BakHamNoi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #331 on: July 13, 2007, 05:52:45 PM »
well, Kaori had short hair too.

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #332 on: July 13, 2007, 06:21:38 PM »
^But wasn't that only after she left MM??
Cuz I remember it was still long in Manpower but was short around the time Koharu joined.

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #333 on: July 13, 2007, 06:24:10 PM »
Yeah, she's in MM, but not "in" MM .... even the Pandas are "in" now (I mean the PV), but she's still not .... Aika needs to work harder .....
[/quote]

Aika don't really need to work harder, she's already better than some girls, is just that she doesn't get too many shots as other members. She has lines with Koharu but they only focus in Koharu ><.

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #334 on: July 14, 2007, 03:38:10 AM »
Aika don't really need to work harder, she's already better than some girls, is just that she doesn't get too many shots as other members. She has lines with Koharu but they only focus in Koharu ><.

I meant she need to work hard to get more attention ^_^

Offline bot

• The Peace
  • Member+
« Reply #335 on: July 14, 2007, 03:32:43 PM »
well in her defence, I really don't think this single has an aika feel to it. of course, she should learn to henshin ago-go but if it were that easy, everybody would be takahashi. she looks a fish out of water in the baka segments and in magazine shots other musume are doing their best to look fashionable but aika just looks out of sorts.   
I am starting to like her and her both-gremlin-and-mogwai-at-once ness.
I think Linlin isn't very photogenic. I mean this as a compliment, as in her photos don't seem to do her justice.

Peeaaaccchhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #336 on: July 14, 2007, 05:17:43 PM »
^I totally agree and have said that before about her pictures.  I'm sure in time though, she and they'll work out how to give her more justice in pictures(cuz there have been some other H!P members that weren't very photogenic when they joined)

Does anyone know what is on the limited edition dvd??

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #337 on: July 14, 2007, 06:36:00 PM »
^I posted it while ago, is still saying an an alternate version of the PV. I think is the Dance Shot because the Close-Up comes in the Single V.

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #338 on: July 14, 2007, 07:29:49 PM »
Morning Musume message on CD-Data Magazine's site, cddata-mag.com
http://in.solit.us/archives/download/57374

Offline black velvet

• Smut!Slut
  • Member+
  • yoonyul <3
« Reply #339 on: July 14, 2007, 07:45:59 PM »
I'm glad she finally changed it. I remember when Kanashimi Twilight's PV came out, I told someone 'i wish they'd change her hairstyle already!' coz it got soooo boring to see her with the same length and style for so long. Her look got boring to me, because she looked the same for too long XD

So I'm really glad she changed it. And it looks very mature and stylish too. The only bad thing, in my opinion, is that now she looks out of place with the rest of the current Momusu, coz the others look too young and boring in comparison XD
I simply have to agree. The shortest her hair has ever been is when she first joined Momusu. This was a good change for her, as I think that it makes her look more sophisticated, which is a good look for a leader. Of course, some people may think that longer hair is more mature looking, but that's where we all have our different opinions, I guess. Maybe she'll grow it back out . . .

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 96 kbs)     Now playing: kuro - H!P Musix Blox Sat Jul 03 2010