JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wonder Girls - Joyo Joyo

Author Topic: [07/25] 「Onna ni Sachi Are」 Morning Musume 34th single  (Read 141306 times)

Offline Kamui

• Charmy Army Commander
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [07/25] 「Onna ni Sachi Are」 Morning Musume 34th single
« Reply #280 on: July 07, 2007, 06:50:36 PM »
I liked it! Just before watching it I honestly thought I was going to get bored with it and not care but boy did I turn out to be wrong. The song is great but I do agree the costumes were horrible, sort of like the ones from the end part of The Peace. I thought after Kanashimi Twilight that they would ease up on the whole uniformed look from now on but unfortunately I was wrong.

I totally forgot JunJun and LinLin were in this, not bad. Eri looked soo hot, lately she's been reminding me of Rika back when she had her hair black. Sayumi did look a little bit rounder but thats fine. I just realized I don't remember seeing Aika in it.

Offline linlin

• major dysthymic
  • Member+
« Reply #281 on: July 07, 2007, 10:27:44 PM »
What's in Limit A DVD? Cover photo shoot again?

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #282 on: July 07, 2007, 10:45:15 PM »
^It says on CDJapan that the DVD contains an alternate version of the PV~

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #283 on: July 08, 2007, 12:48:15 AM »
i like the song but the outfits are terrible, they look like some kind of weird tribal dance group... too much yellow for me. Oh but since its so much Ai in the PV the bad turns in to betters .

one question... they are not using shoes right?

Offline ChiruChaCha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • cuak!
« Reply #284 on: July 08, 2007, 12:50:00 AM »

one question... they are not using shoes right?

Nope

Offline Parhelion69

• Kanashimi no RIZONANTO!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #285 on: July 08, 2007, 02:45:58 AM »
First, I ABSOLUTELY love the song, I'm running the PV nonstop the whole time I'm at home  XD

I also loved the choreography, the moves are energetic and good looking and make me wanna dance! Those look just so cool.

My review of the PV:

My favorite parts are:
-The chorus, starting at 1:04, I love how junjun looks at 1:06, she's gorgeous and she's moving pretty good.
-The part around 3:18, Takkitty is giving the best singing in the song, while there is a subtle boom sound and the girls start going a bit down, looks pretty cool.
-Risa's solo, I love the way she looks.
-The ending of the video, Takkity owns  :wub:

I expected more of linlin, specially after hearing her excellent singing in those fan recordings, but to be fair, she only has one short line and we haven't listened to her live yet, and the lines both new girls share sound pretty good. Anyway, I think they're both good additions to MM's lineup.

Takkity looks more mature now, the way she acts, she's everybody's senpai now, but she also looks like the girls' pimp  She has that look "Don't touch ma bitches!"  XD

Eri owns too, it was damn about time, the edit of the cameras when they show her from the side was genius. More camera for her, isn't what everybody wanted?

Reina, it's nice having you back. She looked pretty sharp, and she was in the spotlight a couple times. She exagerates a bit on the baka part, but it's fine for me.

Sayu has too little camera time too, but she looks stunning when she appears, she's so pretty, specially since she gained some weight, I love how she looks now  :wub:. (Hope I can see her a bit more on performances)

Finally, I'm REALLY glad that Miki isn't in this single, to be honest, she's a terrible dancer (because she never tries her best), I heard she has some back problems, that could be the reason.... Anyway, she wouldn't be able to perform so intensive dancing and she would TOTALLY look out of place, specially since she usually looks bored on performances.... (Maybe she decided to quit when she tried the dancing... lazy girl  :P)

Damn I want performances sooo bad....

Offline Angelus

• Yasashii.Kimochi
  • Member+
  • EighthGen <3
« Reply #286 on: July 08, 2007, 03:14:34 AM »
I just realized I don't remember seeing Aika in it.
It's true, every line that Aika shares with Koharu, they only show Koharu and not Aika. It's like some big Koharu promotion video. Ugh. This PV does not do Aika justice!

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #287 on: July 08, 2007, 03:55:26 AM »
Takkity looks more mature now, the way she acts, she's everybody's senpai now, but she also looks like the girls' pimp  She has that look "Don't touch ma bitches!"  XD

looool me he reido tanto que no me sale el inglés... i was laughing so hard that i forget my poor english for a wile XDDDD but you are totally right, Ai is now the pimp of the girls but it´s weird that takitty looks older in the video but in other pics she looks even more younger that with the long hair.

it was strange, the girls dancing without shoes... maybe because Ai-chan isn´t fully recovered from her accident

Offline Ren

• ワーイε=ヾ(*・∀・)/
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a girl!
« Reply #288 on: July 08, 2007, 05:56:35 AM »
First impression: "OMGWTFBBG Golden Chickens?! :O"

Some points from me:
(1) Too yellow for me, too flashy that it hurts my eyes.
(2) Reina is finally back and she is hot. :heart:
(3) Yay for Reina close-up. Her teeth doesn't impress me but its still cute. :wub:
(4) If it's not for Reina I won't watch this PV again.
(5) Koha as center = :rofl: and she smiles too much.
(6) Hate the outfit, please don't wear it for Music Station (if they wear it to MS, it must be a punishment for me as I laughed at Kanjani8's colorful zebra outfit during Music Station). Even C-ute can have different outfit for performance. Is this what Tsunku meant by trendy? I hope not.
(7) Aichan grow your hair again please. Her hair annoys me to some point I want to skip the PV during her closeup. Usually with her long hair I love to watch her closeup.
(8 ) It's Aichan feat. Pandas, Kirari, and other girls. Aichan's singing doesn't impress me in Onna ni Sachi Are. I don't know, it just strikes me that her voice doesn't really match with the song. :lol:
(9) The song seems pretty mediocre and some parts sound bland. The lyric isn't bad though.
(10) Junjun's Onna ni Sachi Aleeeee~ :lol:
(11) Linlin, please stop moving your head when you sing. And where is your awesome voice from the FC fanrecord?
(12) Stop mouthing the baka multiple times! It looks rather... baka. XD

BTW is there any schedule for the upcoming performances? Even if I don't view this single as a good single (Kanashimi Twilight > Onna ni Sachi Are), I don't want this single to fail badly on the chart, so moar performances please and I hope if they wear a better outfit I can like this single better.

*goes back to listening Amuro's PLAY* :D

Oh and how can I forgot the part where Kamei-Koha-Reina together, cause the whole time I watch that its like "Koha why do you have to be there? it'll be perfect for TanaKamei time.." I still heart Koha. :D
« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 06:23:09 AM by Ren »

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #289 on: July 08, 2007, 07:53:06 AM »
I just realized I don't remember seeing Aika in it.
It's true, every line that Aika shares with Koharu, they only show Koharu and not Aika. It's like some big Koharu promotion video. Ugh. This PV does not do Aika justice!

In my view, I think Tsunku tried to put Koharu as a new Miki. Her hair looks like Miki's also XD Still don't know what is she doing on MM, her voice doesn't suit with the others, sounds like a chipmunk.

Poor Aika, she didn't get too much shoots, she only had like one or two, just like Risa.

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #290 on: July 08, 2007, 09:50:54 AM »
I think Koha got most of Miki's line.... and her voice is not ready for the job. In other words, SHE SUCKS !!!!!!!!!

Others should get those lines
« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 09:52:35 AM by chokkan 2 »

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #291 on: July 08, 2007, 10:42:04 AM »
Yes, Koharu up front in the first shot?? Sorry but no sale.

She might do good in anime songs but not this type.

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
« Reply #292 on: July 08, 2007, 11:31:04 AM »
haha, I didn't notice that Koharu did prolly get most of miki's line.

But I still do like the song though nonethless, still is'nt as good as KT though  :heart: :bingo:
*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline ChiruChaCha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • cuak!
« Reply #293 on: July 08, 2007, 11:38:59 AM »

BTW is there any schedule for the upcoming performances? Even if I don't view this single as a good single (Kanashimi Twilight > Onna ni Sachi Are), I don't want this single to fail badly on the chart, so moar performances please and I hope if they wear a better outfit I can like this single better.

Music Japan's perf posted a few pages back will air on July 27th, and sorry, not such luck about the outfit change, too bad...

Offline Ren

• ワーイε=ヾ(*・∀・)/
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a girl!
« Reply #294 on: July 08, 2007, 01:19:37 PM »
Ah yeah, I found the pictures and fanrecord of MJ performance. Thanks. :) But I meant the performances for the shows not posted yet in this thread, like for Utaban, Music Station, Music Fighter, etc. Sorry I didn't worded it better. XD

I wouldn't mind much about the outfit if this is their concert outfits, but for PV or TV performances, they should wear better outfit, IMO.

Offline Rick-e

• **Gaki Lover**
  • Member+
« Reply #295 on: July 08, 2007, 04:47:27 PM »
I kinda like this PV, though it's dissapointing to see another low-budget PV from MM :( hope on the next single they can make something better.

IMO what makes the PV is the members saying "baka" :D love it.

Gaki-san 大好き!

Offline Masabi

• ミ★
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • metallica orz
« Reply #296 on: July 09, 2007, 01:06:08 AM »
good member performances > larger budget in my opinion.  i'd rather see the members being themselves in a low budget production then see mostly special effects and barely any of the members :|  and as for people saying other people "SUCK" maybe it'd be better if we stayed positive :?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 01:09:56 AM by Gray »
The artist formerly known as Gray.

Offline Koolmon93

• Member+
  • Karaoke is srs bznz.
« Reply #297 on: July 09, 2007, 01:46:09 AM »
haha, I didn't notice that Koharu did prolly get most of miki's line.

But I still do like the song though nonethless, still is'nt as good as KT though  :heart: :bingo:

I still think Ai got Miki's lines because Koharu only has like a verse solo then an asahi ano ko de.

The PV is good! Budget! YAY! The thing is you can barely see the people who are singing. I wanna who who sings group parts DAMMIT! >< The random bakas were like WTF. But overall, good PV. The perfs might seem a bit weird with all the feathers and such.

*Set by Gypchan*

Offline Brat-san

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ̣̣̣̣̣
« Reply #298 on: July 09, 2007, 01:51:41 AM »
^ I doubt they'll let Tsunku make them perform in those.  Ai will have to put her foot down. XD

Offline burichu

• らブリー♪
  • Member+
« Reply #299 on: July 09, 2007, 01:56:46 AM »
Ok, I KNOW it is has already been said. But it is really bothering me how much the outfits look like THE PEACE.
Do you think TSUNKU is trying to get everyone to reminisce, i mean it made me watch the peace video over again for sure.

ウンチ
"unchi wa inochi"
Current Weight: 169.6 (39.6 to go)

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wonder Girls - Joyo Joyo