JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hinouchi Emi - Let It Be

Author Topic: [07/25] 「Onna ni Sachi Are」 Morning Musume 34th single  (Read 142359 times)

Offline Nyago

• Member+
Re: [07/25] 「Onna ni Sachi Are」 Morning Musume 34th single
« Reply #260 on: July 06, 2007, 09:53:08 PM »
Love it! This is the best Studio PV in a while. This has solidified my love for 8th gen. I didn't think LinLin looked THAT much like Ayaka before but after seeing this PV.... whoa man. She was Ayaka to the extreme.

*ahem* In your face to those who thought that LinLin got that "Onna ni Sachi Are" solo line near the end. JunJun forever!

Offline Yasu

• Yossi's owner.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • U-know Yunho <3
« Reply #261 on: July 06, 2007, 09:53:26 PM »
... I don't really like the PV. Sayu, Ai, Linlin and Risa all look really pretty.

... I love Linlin's solo... line thingy. I love her voice. D: ... I think she's becoming my second fave just because of that.

Credits for sig and ava: fish hoe, from snm. <3

Offline Marco Malvado

• Kagotaku
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Grrrrrr...
« Reply #262 on: July 06, 2007, 10:15:57 PM »
Wow! It's been a while since I've been here. Guess I've been sulking since the debut of the stupid new baby puppet king show, Yossi's grad and Aibon's imminent return getting torpedoed.

...but I'm back! Hi, everybody!

Oh, yeah -- the PV. LOVE the new single!! Can't get it out of my head! And the girls mouthing "baka" is almost hot enough to make me ignore the horrible Big Bird costumes.
-=Marco=-

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #263 on: July 06, 2007, 10:59:09 PM »
Personally I woulda thought this song woulda been one of those awesome songs to have a clear story line to it, but MM probably have a policy against allowing MM to have other people in their PVs now...LOL (joking joking).

-How high were lin's heels or how big was the post she stood on for that side by side part
-This is the first time I've felt that Ai's short hair look has been more sexy than cute
-Aika doesn't look like she can look made and say "baka" which makes her adorable
-Reina matches the attitude of the song very well (Angry, Aggressive, but still hopeful)
-Sayu was still cute but has very angry looking eyebrows sometimes (not that I didn't notice it earlier but it works for this song)
-Risa and Eri is gorgeous in this although they don't get screen time facing forward much
-Chun seems to get the less focus camera angle...but is still nice to see! especailly cause of her height you can tell where she is ^^
-Lin does have a sort of ayaka vibe but she looks different enough to make her place I think... she scares me a little with her look sometimes
-Koharu.... honestly because of her wide eyes and her face shape I have a hard time thinking she's angry (like during the baka moments) and it seems more like she's pouting.

I like the song more now that I have visuals to attach to... but I hope like aruiteru, ambitious, sexyboy, etc. they have a different set of outfits for stage performances. Not that I don't like the yellow, but seeing something different for the stage would be awesome. It was kind cool seeing the Diamond and slim ambitious set, and the marching band looking aruiteru.

With the latest theme being "Guys suck" sorta... makes me wonder how long before we get a cheery song or a kind song for a lead... But I won't think ahead as I'm enjoying the moment
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline ChiruChaCha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • cuak!
« Reply #264 on: July 06, 2007, 11:08:56 PM »
I like the coreography a lot but the costumes don't fit at all. Everyone looks good, and even though I don't like the idea of Koharu being in the center she did pretty good in the dance shots(for Koharu, that is). I liked it when Eri kicked and someone don't know who it is) ducked under her leg, but makes me think it could be a little dangerous in the lives especially with Eri's legs  :P

I'm really looking forward to watch the lives, and although it's not very likely I hope they get cooler outfits for them.

Offline misugi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #265 on: July 07, 2007, 03:48:03 AM »
The PV was alright, really looking forward to the Live now. :)

Offline miki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #266 on: July 07, 2007, 04:11:54 AM »
very nice PV. so "gold" xDD i like it.. JUn & Lin looks georgeous here..
Aichan is just  :heart: :heart: :heart: Eri is stunning  :w00t:
the dance looks cool too~

Offline prettylovely1

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #267 on: July 07, 2007, 05:51:14 AM »
The video stinks. I really like the techno in the song but the only good/cool thing about the is the silent "BAKA" other than the the costumes look like the ones from "the peace". I guess now that Miki & Hitomi are gone Koharu & Ai our now the center members? I can live with that as long as aika is not the only 8th gen. She aint special enough for it. I hope the next PV is better.
As your enemy I promise to like everything you hate just to annoy you.

Offline Matyeu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #268 on: July 07, 2007, 06:26:47 AM »
we havent seen the "another version" yet and the "close-up" as well.

Maybe there'll be a "Baka version" Just like the "suki version" from Go girl! Koi no victory. Except that, I can't wait to see a dance shot OR a live cause the dance seems really good compared to their latest songs!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2007, 06:31:05 AM by Matyeu »

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #269 on: July 07, 2007, 06:32:35 AM »
i really like the chorus, very new for MM's style and i hope they do continue to explore new genre.

as for the PV, it's gorgeous. I'm really looking forward to the HQ dance version. also as everyone has said, looking forward to HQ live from MS or any others.

i'm just disappointed that i don't see Eri at all till the 2nd half XD she's so smoking hawt, wonder what's the director thinking. Sayu looks abit plump but that's ok, i like her that way :D JunJun doesn't look like she can dance well.

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline Gblue

• 流れ星
  • Member+
  • 流れ星
« Reply #270 on: July 07, 2007, 07:13:17 AM »
omg the pv is great!
the girls all look great, i like the dance, but i didn't like being called an idiot all the way through :lol:
junjun and linlin are pretty cool too. i didn't know what to expect from them, but i'm more impressed with them than some existing members!

Offline Kya

• Member+
« Reply #271 on: July 07, 2007, 10:06:18 AM »
I'm an opinionated sod, and since I'm addicted to the song and want to learn the dance, I've watched the pV way too much and have come to the following conlcusions in my own biased opinion. :)

The set is absolutely gorgeous! <3333 It's the best set in a PV since god knows how long, possibly Irropoi Jirittai. I don't know. I love the floor and ceiling, and all the gold in the close ups. It looks really nice. Five stars! XD

The hair styles are brilliant again, minus the feathers. Eri's long hair grew on my in this PV, it looks really nice, thank god, since Eri always seems to get the less impressive hair cuts some how. And this may seem really odd, but the earrings! OMG! *__* I want them all!! The costumes themselves are ghastly though. x_x I hate the feathers, they are horrible, it reminds me of CanCan dancers, and MoMusu are infinately more talented and too pretty to be associated with such people X__x;

The dance is great, I can see people in dance classes in Japan learning it, which means more publicity regarding teens and children and what not XD However, Koharu should not be the lead, firstly as there are more talented dancers than her in MoMusu. Sayu is a very good dancer and since she didn't have much too do, she should have been more central I think. She needs a centre dance part, it makes up for her lack of singing skill. Koharu's too CHEERFUL! In cuter, happy songs she's perfect but throughout this she pouted or smiled - or looked like she was trying not to smile. It drove me crazy >__< I hope to god in live performances she isn't going smile all the time because it doesn't fit.

Junjun and Linlin rawked. They really did. I think they are going to fit in very well. <333

コケて傷ついて きっときっといつか
最高の奇跡をつかめ

Offline ©MicHi

• Member+
  • alamWoTa LeaDeR~
« Reply #272 on: July 07, 2007, 12:10:08 PM »
the pv is really nice...all of them a fearsome! ahahaha... BAKA!!! at 1st when i watched the pv, it makes me think bout akb48 bcuz of the stage ahahaha... really like their serious face!!! esspecially risa's eye!! ahahah she makes me crazy!!!  XD

thanks to GeneRiC^PaPerDoLL for my CuTe~ ava n sig~ (^o^)

Offline Fracture

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #273 on: July 07, 2007, 05:12:18 PM »
The song's good, the PV's okay, the costumes are horrid.  The fact that they still manage to look good dressed like cabana rejects is a testament to THE HAWTNESS.

PS:  junjun/linlin duo photobook plz kthx

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #274 on: July 07, 2007, 05:14:36 PM »
I missed Miki's Death stare .......

I think this PV is made for her ........ but too bad ........

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #275 on: July 07, 2007, 05:23:43 PM »
Maybe there'll be a "Baka version" Just like the "suki version" from Go girl! Koi no victory.
Oh snap that would have been PERFECT for Miki! :on lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline ©MicHi

• Member+
  • alamWoTa LeaDeR~
« Reply #276 on: July 07, 2007, 06:07:12 PM »
ahahahah....may be for the close-up ver they change to "BAKA" ver... ahahahah

thanks to GeneRiC^PaPerDoLL for my CuTe~ ava n sig~ (^o^)

Offline ChiruChaCha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • cuak!
« Reply #277 on: July 07, 2007, 06:38:30 PM »

Camera guy:   :imdead:

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #278 on: July 07, 2007, 06:41:09 PM »
Question: why did they make LinLin look taller than JunJun on this?

Offline Brat-san

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ̣̣̣̣̣
« Reply #279 on: July 07, 2007, 06:44:00 PM »
My guess is the overall camera work of this PV, it's a lot different than most, getting many side shots and aiming higher on the face when shooting them directly.  They didn't want them to be seen from a natural look, so with those two they made it the opposite and created the illusion of a taller LinLin

But thats just my guess

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hinouchi Emi - Let It Be