JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Nijikan Dake no Vacance ft. Shiina Ringo

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Japanese / Re: Ai Shinozaki
« Last post by macadam-cowboy on Today at 08:33:12 AM »
Wow. 2 chapters read in one go and I can see things are starting to get more and more interesting.

CHAPTER 32:
Ok I can see Yuu trying to think and care for Fuyu but I agree with Haruna here. DUDE! He is your son for crying out loud. Stop relying on Michael and Rio.  :on redcard:
Though I would still like to see some screen time for those two. Please bring them back in future chapters.
Next, Kato.
Look guy, I can see you are trying to be good and such. Or you are good. But I still have my doubts about you. There is no way you are a goody guy just like that. I got my eye on you Kato Kenta.  :glasses:
Though I will praise you for bringing Fumie to Fuyu after her practice.
Also, I was in doubt as to who Maki's mother was. But then you mentioned exaggerated expression or reaction, I was relieved to know who is was. SaeYuki ship all the way.
By the way, sorry I wasn't able to suggest a title. But I think the title sure fits this chapter.
Didn't notice those small references though.

CHAPTER 33:
So first of all, I want to see the first part of the story turned into a short comic. I can imagine the whole thing going down and I wanted to try and turn it into a comic, but then I remembered I suck at drawing.
The whole scene made me laugh so much. Natsu being so desperate to have his second kiss. Chill puppy. Don't rush things. Listen to your Fuyu-nii.
Though I wonder who was it that Sae wants to marry Maki. Is he probably gunning for.....?
Also that last scene. Am I sensing a MaYuki X SaeYuki love triangle?
Yuma, please don't do anything. For one, she is older than you and has a husband and daughter.
Japanese / Re: Ai Shinozaki
« Last post by maruda on Today at 03:40:33 AM »

Japanese / Re: Yuka Kuramoti 倉持由香
« Last post by HoHoinc on Today at 03:37:15 AM »

I remember seeing pics of this Photo Shoot on her Twitter the past month or so. I'm not sure what the name of it is though still that's one hot bunny.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :D
Japanese / Re: Hikaru Takahashi / 高橋ひかる
« Last post by muppet on Today at 01:34:43 AM »
Hikaru follows a long line of
JPH!P favourites who have
been Honorary Managers
at the Japan High School
Soccer Championships

Yui Aragaki, Haruna Kawaguchi, Ito Ono
Alice Hirose, Suzu Hirose , Airi Matsui
Rina Aizawa, Karen Otomo, Umika Kawashima

Japanese / Re: Hikaru Takahashi / 高橋ひかる
« Last post by muppet on Today at 01:15:47 AM »
Hikaru Takahashi and Little Glee Monster we’re reunited once again, this time at the National High School Soccer Championships.

Hikaru served as Honorary Manager for this year’s tourney, and Little Glee Monster performed a new song at Halftime.

Hikaru chan listens as
Little Glee Monster
Performs

リトグリ・高橋ひかる決勝戦観戦のコメント 前橋育英高校(1-0)流通経済大学付属柏高校
The Official J-Music Artist Threads / Re: (Group) Little Glee Monster
« Last post by muppet on Today at 01:02:49 AM »
Hikaru Takahashi and Little Glee Monster we’re reunited once again, this time at the National High School Soccer Championships.

Hikaru served as Honorary Manager for this year’s tourney, and Little Glee Monster performed a new song at Halftime.

Hikaru chan listens as
Little Glee Monster
Performs

リトグリ・高橋ひかる決勝戦観戦のコメント 前橋育英高校(1-0)流通経済大学付属柏高校

The Official J-Music Artist Threads / Re: (Group) Little Glee Monster
« Last post by muppet on Today at 12:43:50 AM »
New Year! New Album! New Page!  :otomerika: :yossi: :cow: :deco:

At the Japan National High School Soccer championships,
Little Glee perform one of the tunes from the New Album

Little Glee having fun

リトグリ 『いつかこの涙が』 全国高校サッカー選手権決勝会場 2018/01/08
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10