JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 96 kbs)     Now playing: kuro - Kuro's Hawaii Show Thu Dec 09 2010

Author Topic: Runaway from the Past  (Read 316825 times)

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Runaway from the Past
« Reply #560 on: July 16, 2008, 09:57:55 AM »
OMGosh. Third is going after the ppl who did that to Yoshi's mum! And she's looking for a ringleader so I am guessing that this was part of a bigger plot.

So... someone paid this scum to rape Yoshi's mum and then he killed her out of some cruel mercy he had. Yoshi watched and couldn't do anything about it....... and I am guessin the dad didn't want to do anything. One theory is that he planned it. The other is that it was Rika's dad and that's why they ran him into the ground.

Another iis that some other character did it to gain somethin from them..

I'm here! Is it Kaorin?
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #561 on: July 16, 2008, 10:01:34 AM »
oh, is the third Hitomi Saitou? Or okada Yui? or Murata Megy?

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #562 on: July 16, 2008, 01:00:26 PM »
@lollipopgirl: i still love you even if you lurk around and not comment... but i love you more when you comment  :wub:

@takagakifan: bu~~ it ain't sayu... she's the owner of a modeling agency now (model-turned-entrepreneur)... yossui had a meeting with her a few updates back... nice try, though... but yeah, i agree she has a devilish side...

@sweeety: Kaori is an OB-gyne here... it was in her clinic that "Mrs. Yoshizawa" got a pregnancy test... ... ... you're taking on a machine-gun strategy!!!! DUCK FOR COVER, EVERYONE!!!!

@lurkers who prefer to not comment: enjoy...

short one... shorter than the ones before... hmm... not as explosive as i thought it would be...

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rika was uneasy as she stepped out of the car. She still wasn't sure if she wanted to do this. For all she knew, Mayumi could be waiting for her to arrive. She didn't want to see her stepmother. She didn't want to be reminded of what had happened to them. The bruises have healed, the trauma has been repressed, but the wounds that were inflicted on her heart would never reach full recovery. Being accused of seducing her "stepfather" and getting beaten up by a person she respected like her real mother, it was all too much to bear.

Rika tried her best to keep her tears from falling. Tears would cause worry to Hitomi and Rika didn't want that. She has bothered Hitomi enough. She forced on a smile that didn't turn out right. She kept her gaze on the floor, not wanting to look ahead, afraid of what she might see.

Despite Rika's best efforts, Hitomi felt the uneasiness. She was frustrated that she could do nothing except offer temporary comfort and distraction to Rika. Even with all her love, she can't fully heal Rika's broken heart. All she could do was watch Rika in her sorrow. Even if she offers to carry at least some of the burden, she knew Rika would decline. Rika was too good. Maybe because she has seen so much. She has suffered so much.

Rika leaned against the car, hesitant to proceed from the parking lot to the hospital. The ground has almost melted at the intensity of her gaze. It was only broken when Hitomi leaned down to meet her gaze.

"Don't worry..." Hitomi said with a comforting smile. "I'm here... I told you I'll protect you, didn't I?"

The smile was infectious. It gave Rika the comfort and security she needed right now.

Hitomi stood up straight and reached out her hand. "Let's go?"

Rika took the hand and with a nod, they walked together to the hospital entrance. At the lobby, Rika went straight to the receptionist's desk. "Miss, Saan po yung kwarto ni Jr Dimaano?" (Miss, Where is the room of Jr Dimaano?)

"Room 361. Palit bantay po ba kayo?" (Are you here to replace the room companion?)

"Hindi po, dadalaw lang po." (No, we're just here to visit.)

"Isuot po ninyo itong visitor's pass... Sige po." (Just wear this visitor's pass... Okay.) The woman on the desk handed each of them a visitor's pass numbered 14 and 15 respectively. Rika took the one numbered 15 while Hitomi took the other. After pinning the passes on their shirts, they proceeded to the elevator.

Rika looked around cautiously, making sure that the person she didn't want to see was nowhere in sight. Hitomi kept her hand on Rika's shoulder, guiding Rika so that they won't be bumping into anybody while Rika wasn't paying attention to the people walking along with and against them.

The lift ride was brief but very uncomfortable. It was jam packed and the ventilation was broken. The quickness of the ride was a blessing. If they stayed in there for 30 more seconds, Hitomi was sure Rika would come out of there hyperventilating again.

After managing to get out of the lift, Rika pulled at Hitomi's arm towards the room. 341, 342... at 345, they had to turn a corner.

Lo and behold, sitting on a plastic chair in the hall was the very person Rika didn't want to see.

Mayumi immediately caught sight of the very person she was waiting for. "Rika, anak!"

Rika wanted to run away but there was really nowhere else to go. Mayumi was heading at her very quickly. It was as if her feet got cemented to the floor. Right there, she just wanted to die on the spot to avoid this confrontation. Rika looked down, closed her eyes and prayed to all the gods for protection.

Suddenly, Hitomi stood infront of Rika, blocking Mayumi from coming in contact with her.

Mayumi was surprised at the act of this stranger. "Ano ba? Umalis ka nga dyan!" (What?! Get out of my way!)

Hitomi didn't understand a word. Whatever Mayumi said, Hitomi was determined to keep Rika away from this woman as much as possible.

"Auntie, kung pwede po, umalis po muna kayo... ayoko po muna kayong makita..." (Auntie, if it's alright with you, please leave... I don't want to see you for a while...) Rika weakly said to her stepmother from behind Hitomi.

May's reaction to what she said came out a surprise to the young Ishikawa. "Naiintindihan ko, anak... Sige... uuwi na muna ako para makadalaw ka sa pinsan mo..." (I understand, dear... Okay... I'll go home for now so that you can visit your cousin...)

Mayumi slowly walked passed them, looking back at Rika, she gave a nod of acknowledgement and walked away.

A grin formed on her lips as she entered the elevator.

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #563 on: July 16, 2008, 02:41:45 PM »
He nodded and pointed at the picture on the right. "It's him..."

omg!  :O yeah, could be Rika's father  :shocked:

damn

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
« Reply #564 on: July 16, 2008, 04:38:11 PM »
OH NO what is she plotting!!! oh and i forgot to say before i think its the father who ordered the rape as well... i would list down why but im lazy and don't feel like it :P I have a feeling s-word is going to hit the fan real soon

oh yeah thats right i forgot sayu was mentioned already teehee... last shot before i give up... 3rd is reina because she has the whole bada** thing going and shes the 3rd 6th gen member left
No one on the corner got swagga like us!

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #565 on: July 16, 2008, 05:20:01 PM »
an eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebil grin I bet... anyway, you didn't say that third couldn't be someone you already mentioned so I guessed Kaorin.

And besides, who says they can't have other jobs + it was shifty how they had that thing between them. I mean how they had some sort of secret understanding between them... Anyway.... Gootch? XD lemme see. someone thinner than Eri... no wait, chubbier than Eri and older.... Yoshi? XD ANd I am positive that the third was goin after Yoshi's mums' rapist. Rika's mum died in a car crash.

it could also be Reina. But if its Koharu.l.... I will beat you.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #566 on: July 16, 2008, 11:48:34 PM »
K, so they found the goon that raped and killed Yossi's mom. What I'm wondering is, why present him with 2 different pictures when asking him who hired him? The Eyes must have found some other pretty interesting evidence to have done this.

Off the top of my head, option 1 is that it was Jin himself. Considering that the business was going to be passed onto the kids insead of him, this could have been a really MESSED up tactic for him to convince his wife to sign it over to him instead.  Option 2 would be that this was orchestrated by Rika's father, probably as some type of threat to get Jin from proceeding with his hostile takeover of Ishikawa CorPrint.

Mayumi immediately caught sight of the very person she was waiting for. "Rika, anak!"
Aw fuck. :angry:

Where are Dan and Baldo right now?

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #567 on: July 17, 2008, 08:01:17 AM »
btw, still here :D

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #568 on: July 17, 2008, 09:20:40 AM »
just reply to comments post... for now...

@kRisZ: ... hmm... yeah... *cringes at the thought* ... i hope it's not him... i just want to rip out Mayumi's face right now...

@takagakifan: i think i should start a new poll: Who is third? :lol: ... which father? there's quite a number of fathers in this fic... XD ...

@sweeety... i'm glad you're still here...  :D ... that's right... i never said anything about Third not having another job... :lol: ... don't beat me... please... :lol: haha... no, it's not her... HAHAHAHA!

@JFC: let's just say Third has suspicions on SOME FILES... everything's on a swing! so many possibilities, only one fic... *sigh*

this might or might not be followed by an update later... XD ... i just couldn't resist replying to your comments...

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #569 on: July 17, 2008, 10:02:27 AM »
yeah there's rika's, Miki's, Aya's, Yoshis and etc. And of course, let's not rule out Jr, and his dad, I bet he and his dad are assholes! I hate you jr!~ You suck! What makes you think you even have a chance with her you moron? She's your feakin cousin!

Anyway, I wont beat you.........yet. But  mark my words, if jr gets his grubby hands anywhere near yoshi or rika, Ima beat you wif mah hockey shtick! And Ima beat you hard!
 Gots that?

I hope you did. Reina? And stop not replying to my correct guesses! It's really annoying when I take time out of my busy schedule of reading your story and going to the toilet and eating, to read this story, go to the toilet and come up with theories and then eat while posting, and then I don't even get replied to on the bits I know are tru! Like my who-is-Third-beating-up theories and such.

I think it's the guy that raped Yoshi's mum. That's the part you keep not commenting on. WHy? Maybe because it's true.. maybe you just hate me and want me dead because you think I am a worthless piece of shit.... maybe all of the above. But I still think it's true.

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #570 on: July 17, 2008, 12:37:16 PM »
@sweeety: ... ... you are such an active reader... don't kill the boy!!! ... Jr doesn't have a crush on Rika... It's another guy, Joseph... ... we'll deal with that guy soon enough... still, don't beat me... please...

sorry if i don't reply to your guesses... please be patient with me...

i don't hate you... and i don't want you dead... i need readers... and i don't think you're a worthless piece of shit...

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rika and Hitomi stood in the middle of the hallway dumbfounded. Hitomi expected some violence to ensue. Some cursing and slapping but that obviously did not happen.

Hitomi scratched her head. "What was that?"

Rika who equally confused turned around and just wrapped her arms around Hitomi.

Hitomi hugged Rika back. "... I have a bad feeling about this..."

Rika looked up with a small frown. "To-chan~..."

"Don't tell me you think she was sincere with that..."

Rika looked away. She knew Hitomi wouldn't like her response. "A lot happened between her and me..."

"Come on, Rika... She tried to sell you..."

"But she's still my stepmother..."

"Right. She is JUST your STEPmother. An evil one at that... She's a witch if you ask me..."

Rika knew Hitomi was just looking out for her but somehow, she still forgave her Auntie May. This conversation was just creating tension between Hitomi and herself. They have different values and that reflected on this issue of Mayumi. This dialog on Mayumi had to end.

Rika looked Hitomi in the eye. "But my prince saved me from the witch, didn't she?"

"Yeah... your prince will always come to rescue you..." She leaned in for a quick kiss.

Hitomi felt someone tap her on the back. "Excuse us po..."

The rabu-rabu scene was interupted by a flock of interns who were walking along the hallway. Hitomi and Rika laughed among themselves as they walked to the side to make room for the interns. It looked pretty silly to have a rabu-rabu scene in the middle of the hallway in a hospital.

After regaining composure, Rika decided that it was time to do what they've come to do here in the first place, visit Jr.

They stood in front of the door side by side. Rika looked at Hitomi. "Just follow my lead, okay?"

Hitomi didn't understand what she meant but she nodded anyway. She'll just follow Rika's lead.

Rika raised her arm and gave the door a soft knock.

A woman's voice was heard from the inside. "Pasok po kayo..." (Come in...)

Rika turned the doorknob and gave the door a push. It was a heavy door so Hitomi had to assist her in opening the door.

"Naku, Diyos ko! Rika, anak!" (Oh, my God! Rika, dear!) A petite woman who sitting by the hospital bed, suddenly stood and exclaimed at the sight of Rika.

"Tita Eu!"

Eula practically ran to Rika as if to make sure that it was really Rika. Rika took her hand and made "mano"**. She signalled to Hitomi that she should do the same. Hitomi took the older woman's hand, bowed down and let the back of Eula's palm touch her forehead. So that's what she meant by follow her lead...

"Tita, si Hitomi Yoshizawa po. Sa kanya po ako nakatira ngayon..." (Tita, this is Hitomi Yoshizawa. I'm living at her* place now...)

"Salamat naman at ligtas ka... Nung sinabi ng Auntie Mayumi mo na naglayas ka, nag-alala kami sayo..." (Thank goodness, you're safe... When your Auntie Mayumi said that you ran away from home, we got worried about you...)

"Pasensya na po kung pinag-alala ko kayo..." (I'm sorry if I made you worry...)

"Bakit ka ba naglayas, iha?" (Dear, Why did you run away?)

Rika didn't know what to answer. She didn't want to tell Eula about what happened to her and Dan and how her "stepparents" tried to sell her. "Ayoko po munang pag-usapan..." (I don't want to talk about it) Rika decided that it is best for her to change the topic. "Si Jr po? Kumusta na po siya?" (What about Jr? How is he?)

Eula stood aside and pointed to the bed. "Ayun siya. Wala pa ring malay hanggang ngayon..." (There he is. He's still uncounscious...)

Rika approached the bad. The healthy and happy little boy that she left more than a month ago laid in an extended slumber, wtihout the smile that Rika kept in her memory. "Sorry..."

Eula patted Rika on the shoulder. "Rika... wala ka namang kasalanan... ang mahalaga, nandito ka na..." (Rika... it's not your fault... what's important now is that you're here...)

"May maitutulong po ba ako sa inyo?" (Is there anyway that I can help you?)

"Sa totoo lang, anak... Hindi naman sa gusto ko pang maka-abala sa'yo... Ang kaso medyo gipit kami ngayon... Kailangan ko nang pumasok sa trabaho... kung hindi matatanggal na ako... Pwede bang kahit sa umaga lang, magbantay ka muna dito?" (Actually, dear... It's not that I want to burden you or anything... But we're in a pinch right now... I need to go to work... or else, I'll get fired... ... ...)

"Ayos lang po sa akin, Tita, pero magpapaalam muna po ako sa kanya..." (It's okay with me, Tita, but I have to ask for permission from her* first...) Rika pointed at Hitomi who was standing by the bed, looking at the boy that Rika raised.

"To-chan..."

"Hn?" Hitomi walked closer to Rika.

"Is it okay for me to watch Jr for a couple of days? Like while you're at work or something?"

"Hmm... I don't know..."

Rika took Hitomi's hands and looked at her with puppydog eyes. "Please?"

Who could resist something like that? Hitomi looked away. Must resist. Must resist. She can't. "Fine... But I'll get you a car, a driver and a bodyguard..."

"To-chan! I don't need that..."

"How are you going to get here from the house and back?"

Rika rolled her eyes at Hitomi. "I can commute, you know..."

"No." Hitomi crossed her arms at her chest.

"Please, To-chan... I don't want to burden you any further..."

"No..."

"Please?"

"No."

"You love me, right? Trust me on this one... okay?"

"Fine..."

"No car?"

"Yeah..."

"No driver?"

"Yeah."

"No bodyguard..."

"No."

"To~chan~"

"What if 'they' come here and do something bad to you?"

"The hospital has enough security... and I promise, I'll be careful..."

"Hmm... ... ... "

"Please, To-chan..."

"I deserve a kiss after this... Fine, you win... no car, no driver, no bodyguard..."

Rika quickly gave Hitomi a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks, To-chan..."

Rika turned to Eula. "Payag po siya... Bukas po, anong oras kayo aalis dito?" (*She gave her persmission... Tomorrow, what time will you leave here?)

"Mga 9:00 siguro..." (Probably around 9:00)

"Sige po, mga 8:30 po siguro ako makakarating..." (Okay, I'll probably arrive here at around 8:30...)

"Salamat, Rika..." (Thank you, Rika...)

Tru's Surprise Filipino Lessons! (the comeback: language and customs!)
*Filipino pronouns (Kanya= his/hers/its, Siya=he/she/it) are genderless. At this point, Eula, like all Filipinos they have encountered before, thinks that Yossui is a man.

** mano - it's a Filipino way of greeting one's older relatives. It's like kissing someone's hand but instead of the hand making contact with the greeter's lips, it makes contact with the greeter's forehead... In the philippines, when a non-family member make mano, that is usually a hint that s/he is in a romantic relationship with a family member and is seeking the approval of the elder family mambers...
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 12:48:14 PM by tru_harmony »

Offline gloopip

• e c o m o n i s t
  • Member+
  • ♥rika♥
« Reply #571 on: July 17, 2008, 12:55:38 PM »
 :cool1: prince to-chan saved princess ka-chan from evil witch!!!!

but rika needs BODYGUARDS!!!!!! :mon annoy: what if those witches come back for her?!?!?!.... :frustrated:

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #572 on: July 17, 2008, 01:23:38 PM »
Have a very a very bad feeling about Rika going to the hospital by herself. Why must she be so stubborn?

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #573 on: July 17, 2008, 04:57:45 PM »
Yeah, stubborn   :angry:

Will Yossie let her go without any 'eyes'? That is the question... I don't think so  :yep:  that is my answer   :grin:

"Yeah... your prince will always come to rescue you..." She leaned in for a quick kiss.

Hitomi felt someone tap her on the back. "Excuse us po..."

The rabu-rabu scene was interupted by a flock of interns who were walking along the hallway. Hitomi and Rika laughed among themselves as they walked to the side to make room for the interns. It looked pretty silly to have a rabu-rabu scene in the middle of the hallway in a hospital.

:lol:

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #574 on: July 17, 2008, 05:27:11 PM »
I agree! She needs bodyguards. But I wont exactly say witches if you catch my drift. Just for that you deserve a beating. But I will beat the boy instead..... Take that Jr and Joseph, with your horrible names and your stupid infatuations and being ugly in my head as I imagine you! And with your making Rika be away from Yoshi :'( I just know she'll get taken away again! I hate oU! Ok I don't hate you. I want more Miki in exchange for my love though.....and answers!~

Still here :)

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #575 on: July 17, 2008, 07:04:24 PM »
Sooo first of all
Gomen!
^^;
I haven't caught up on reading this since last time I posted here
which was a couple of pages back... XD
But now I'm finally caught up!
I love where this story is going...but...Yossui should not have given in on the body guard
I was actually sitting there going "Yossui...no...don't do it...I know shes cute but...gah! you gave in!"
I'm sure she will do something like send spys though...Yossui is protective =D

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #576 on: July 17, 2008, 11:46:28 PM »
Have a very a very bad feeling about Rika going to the hospital by herself.
Looks like everyone here is thinking along the same lines as Yossi. Considering what happened with May before, bodyguards would definitely be a prudent move, however because she's "family", Rika's probably  facing the Filipino problem of "hiya" (sort of like "public shame" or "saving face") and doesn't want to draw unnecessary attention to what happened.

And you just HAD to throw in the Cinderella reference, didn't you? :P

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #577 on: July 18, 2008, 06:50:37 AM »
@gloopip: you're here!!!! I missed you...

@CrypticShadow8: i think JFC pretty much summarizes the reason why Rika doesn't want a bodyguard around... but ... lalalala... lalala...

@kRisZ: yay! wordier comments!!!! ... the pair of Eyes are on another mission right now... lalalala... lalalala...

@sweeety: ... hmm... Miki??? ... ... ... .. .. lalalala... lalalalala...

@heyyouhiya: Hey, You, Hiya! ... don't worry about it... although i missed you... i knew you would be back... Eyes on a mission... lalalalalala...

@JFC: thank you for giving us that explanation... i forgot to write it on my Surprise Filipino Lessons... ... ... @cinderella connection: I'm pimping Cinderella the Musical and Cinderella Complex... gotta love the takagaki there! lalalala... but remember, there are a lot of other fairy tales out there... I made a reference to another one a while back... lalalalalala... there might be more soon~~~

EDIT: i make so many typos, it's almost criminal...

If you guys have noticed, i'm in a good mood today... I feel like breaking into song right now...  because of this awesome feeling of absolute IshiYoshi happiness, I'mma write a short short short short short ...

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eula went down to the cafeteria to buy them lunch. She was feeling uncomfortable with the new face Rika brought along with her.

Hitomi looked out the window. It was raining hard again. The strong wind was wailing. The river beside the hospital was at the brink of overflowing. If this rain doesn't let up in the afternoon, they might have to spend the night at the hospital. Hopefully, it will end over lunch. Hitomi never really liked hospitals.

Rika snuck behind her, wrapping her arms around Hitomi's waist. "To-chan, I'm cold..."

Hitomi grinned. "You knew there's a typhoon... Why didn't you bring a jacket?"

Rika stepped away from Hitomi releasing her from the tight hug, on the defensive. "I brought one! but it's in the car..."

"Well, that's not my problem anymore, is it?" Hitomi turned around, still with the grin on her face and her hands on her waist.

Rika crossed her arms, annoyed at Hitomi's response. "It is!"

Hitomi mocked Rika, assuming a babyish voice. "Aww... the baby is cold... what should I do? what should I do?"

Rika wasn't amused. She turned from Hitomi with her arms still crossed on her chest and took a few steps away.

Suddenly, Hitomi grabbed her from behind and embraced her. "I should do what I can to keep her warm... No cold shoulders, please Ka-chan?"

Rika smiled as Hitomi planted small kisses on her neck, her hair and behind her ear. "Right..." Rika moved her head a bit to the side to grant better access to Hitomi. The moment reminded Hitomi of her repressed thoughts from this morning. Although it might sound a bit forward and premature, it was a natural step. Besides, Hitomi was prepared for rejection.

"Ka-chan... ..."

"Hm?

"... Is it alright if... ... hmm... you... ... ..."

"Is it alright if I...?"

"Is it alright if you--"

*knock*

"Rika, anak... pabukas nga ng pinto..." Eula called from behind the door.

Damn!

"Oh, it's Tita Eu..." Rika pulled away from Hitomi's embrace, walked to the door and opened it.

Hitomi could only close her eyes at the frustration of not being able to get the question out there.

"The food's here~~" Rika carried in her hands two plastic bags with their lunch inside.

Eula approached Hitomi and apologized "Sir, sorry if the food doesn't fit your tastes... that's all they have in the cafeteria..."

Hitomi was glad somebody finally spoke to her in English. "It's alright... Rika-cooks Filipino food at home..."

"Really?"

"Yes. She said you taught her how to cook... I think you taught her well"

Eula was flattered. "Kayo naman, sir, binobola nyo pa ako..." (Sir, you don't have to flatter me...) She said with a giggle.

Rika smiled at the interaction between her tita and Hitomi as she unwrapped the food and set in on the small table in the room. "Lunch is ready... .. ... It's chicken adobo!"
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 02:54:50 PM by tru_harmony »

Offline gloopip

• e c o m o n i s t
  • Member+
  • ♥rika♥
« Reply #578 on: July 18, 2008, 11:24:19 AM »
@gloopip: you're here!!!! I missed you...
i never left... :roll: i'm a daily lurker of you're updates here! :ph43r:
its just that i'm no good at giving comments that's why i just keep quiet  :sweatdrop:

Rika snuck behind her, wrapping her arms around Hitomi's waist. "To-chan, I'm cold..."

Hitomi grinned. "You knew there's a typhoon... Why didn't you bring a jacket?"
cause To-chan's hug is better than her jacket... :bingo:

Hitomi mocked Rika, assuming a babyish voice. "Aww... the baby is cold... what should I do? what should I do?"

Rika wasn't amused. She turned from Hitomi with her arms still crossed on her chest and took a few steps away.

Suddenly, Hitomi grabbed her from behind and embraced her. "I should do what I can to keep her warm... No cold shoulders, please Ka-chan?"

Rika smiled as Hitomi planted small kisses on her neck, her hair and behind her ear. "Right..." Rika moved her head a bit to the side to grant better access to Hitomi. The moment reminded Hitomi of her repressed thoughts from this morning. Although it might sound a bit forward and prematures, it was a natural step. Besides, Hitomi was prepared for rejection.
:luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1:

"Ka-chan... ..."

"Hm?

"... Is it alright if... ... hmm... you... ... ..."

"Is it alright if I...?"

"Is it alright if you--"

*knock*

"Rika, anak... pabukas nga ng pinto..." Eula called from behind the door.

Damn!

"Oh, it's Tita Eu..." Rika pulled away from Hitomi's embrace, walked to the door and opened it.

Hitomi could only close her eyes at the frustration of not being able to get the question out there.
  :shocked:....... :mon mad: ARghhhh!!!! i hate intruders!!!!! :angry:

Eula approached Hitomi and apologized "Sir, sorry if the food doesn't fit your tastes... that's all they have in the cafeteria..."
even though rika gave off yossy's full name to eula, she still thinks that yossy's a 'He'. XD XD XD

i missed your quick updates!!!!.....i want more!!! :P
...nah i'm just hyperactive atm..... :lol:

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #579 on: July 18, 2008, 12:39:26 PM »
uno..... what was she gonna ask? *imagine that smiley with the confused onion person XD*

JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 96 kbs)     Now playing: kuro - Kuro's Hawaii Show Thu Dec 09 2010