JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Beat Crusaders - Block Bastard

Author Topic: Nacchi Fan Introduction Thread!!  (Read 8739 times)

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Nacchi Fan Introduction Thread!!
« on: July 24, 2006, 01:17:16 PM »
HEY!!!

Post here to introduce yourself and get a +1 to your postcount!! :P

Feel free to tell us your name, where you come from, the reason you like Nacchi, and anything that comes to mind :D

NICE TO MEET YOU!!
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Mayo

• 真夜中
  • Member+
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2006, 01:54:00 PM »
YAY!!! I the first!!!

Anywhoo, I Mayo; I come from Missouri, US; I like her 'cause she's an awesome singer. ^^

ava by PlusQ (over at mm-bbs); ueda sig by Pinkosa | #1 drifoy, Tanaka Reina, and Murakami Megumi fangirl

Offline aedon

• Member+
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2006, 02:01:58 PM »
Hey, I'm aedon, I'm from 雪国 (guees which one, ha!) and I started to like Nacchi because she ain't shirenu's favorite for nothing. Nacchi's got a pleasant voice, cutest face and huggliest body. I adore her songs Koi no Hana and The Stress (Kiki Version). I also think she might be one of the friendliest H!P girls. I'm waiting for her PV collection DVD impatiently~

<3 Nacchi

Edit: 777th post! I officially dedicate this lucky number to Natsumi-san~

絶 望 も 希 望 も な い 空 の よ う に 透 き 通 っ て い た い

Offline huggumwuggums

• さゆみのLOVEマシーン
  • Member+
  • Soo Young = My genie
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2006, 02:27:36 PM »
Yo! Huggum here! I like Nacchi because she has a great voice, a bloody hot body, very very pinchable cheeks (on the face and the butt XD) and she has that motherly attitude toward the H!P younglings. Did I mention that she has a BLOODY HOT body?

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2006, 04:02:45 PM »
Quote from: aedon
Nacchi's got a pleasant voice, cutest face and huggliest body.

YES!!!
I dunno why some people think it's a bad thing if she looks a bit chubby. I think it fits her perfectly, and she just wouldn't be Nacchi if she was as thin as Maki, for example. What works for some doesn't work for everyone. She looks totally huggable.

Quote from: huggumwuggums
very very pinchable cheeks (on the face and the butt XD)

That made me laugh :D

---------------------------------------------------------------

FUFU~!
I'm shirenu, I'm from Finland, and I've been a Nacchi fan since April 2004. Not that long compared to her career in MM, but almost all of her solo career :lol:

Oh, and I'm a mod around here, so if you have ideas/suggestions/questions, let me know!

The simplest reason why I like her is that she makes me happy. Even if she has scandals or otherwise seems imperfect, it doesn't really matter, because she's still the same girl who has made me smile and will make me smile in the future. I love pretty much everything about her, so I guess listing things would be crazy. I think my obsessive fandom is different from other Nacchi fans a bit, because I have no trouble waiting for months to watch some video with her. Or I don't have to listen to her new songs a billion times over and over again as soon as I get them. I'm kind of more laid back when it comes to stuff like that. But of course it still doesn't mean I love her less than the other fans. Maybe timing my Nacchi sessions to later times is partly so that I can form my own opinions, because sometimes when some video or release is "hot", everyone talks about it and I don't want it to affect my opinion...... Uh, I don't know why I'm babbling about this XD

So... I'll just shut up here :P
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline kman1998

• Member+
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2006, 06:18:52 PM »
Hello! I'm from Hong Kong, I like Nacchi since the song "Love Machine". When first times I saw the MTV, I already attracted by her. I feel her cuty, prenty and lovely. She looks like not growing up although her ages tend to 25.
Nacchi love you forever............

Offline zlchn

• Nacchi is HAWT
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2006, 09:00:34 PM »
Nacchi is HAWT. I like her singing.. and her smiling face brightens up the world.

Offline Diva711

• Member+
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2006, 03:44:28 AM »
Hi, I'm from singapore..i started to notice Nacchi when i saw her performance as DEF. DIVA. And the reason she attract me is her smile and her voice.. till then.. i started to find out more abt her and know that she is from Ex Morning Musume, and started listening her song from MM and solo.. Actually i like her more when she is in MM..cos the feelings she given me as in MM and solo is very different.. but as solo now, i will still support her.. :D
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 03:49:00 AM by Diva711 »

Offline Shoko

• Member+
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2006, 10:32:28 AM »
Hello, my name is Shoko. Natsumi was actually one of the first H!P arists I got into..

I'm a big fan of the first generation (three out of five anyway), however Natsumi's my favorite..

I love her version of The Stress, which is probably my favourite Natsumi song. I also like Takaramono.
Having a hard day? Send me a PM and I'll create a parody of something! It's my policy to make you laugh. If you don't, I will do it again. Until you crack a smile :)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2006, 07:19:47 PM »
Hi! I'm daigong and I come from the Slums of Shaolin aka JPH!P. I like Nacchi cuz she's the face, soul, and voice of the most successful girl group in Japanese music. Nacchi was there from the start, losing in the talent competition of ASAYAN to selling 50,000 CD's in four days to land a contract to recording hit record after hit record. "Furusato" "LOVE Machine" "Do it NOW!" etc. Her soulful yet sweet voice has graced almost 90% of Morning Musume's top hits...stepping only aside for the young ones to take over yet the shoes of Abe Natsumi are so hard to fill. She is the epitome of what every H!P artist strives to be...her legacy is her music and image. The bar has been set so high, it is unlikely anyone can match it.

She can be ur girl next door OR She gets ultra daring baring her sexy thighs and lovely belly. blablabla!!

HEY! Did I mention tenkei came up with the "HANA" idea and we banged and banged at an acronym until suki* saved us with "Hokkaido Angel" :D

Other ideas were Hot Abe Natsumi Ass, Hardcore Abe Natsumi Arena, ...ROFL!!

Offline Jaci85

• Member+
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2006, 01:00:18 AM »
yay!! a Nacchi thread!!

I'm Jaci. I'm from the US. I've been a Nacchi fan since summer/fall of 1999. I think at first it was because of this photo that I saw online in which her shoes looked cute. LOL But then I started watching MM performances and she really stood out to me.  
Everything about her embodies "idol" to me. She's very happy, she dabbles in many forms of media, and she's all smiles, she gives 110% to everything and doesn't half-ass things. She seems very much aware of how she appears on camera and on film and performs accordingly. I think that level of awareness is amazing and it's what sets her apart from other members to me.  
Currently I'm angry about some wota reaction towards her and they constant criticism. I think that it's my duty as a Nacchi fan to support her to the end no matter what. I would shut a mo-fo down for Nacchi, but I can admit when she makes mistakes too.

Offline RionZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2006, 02:39:26 AM »
Hi, I'm RionZ :D

I'm a Nacchi fan from the US, my fave songs of hers is Hitoribocchi and Koi no Hana, both on the opposite sides of the mood spectrum(sad<-->happy), haha. :)

I can't actually remember when I became a fan of Nacchi, my guess is when I was playing some Stepmania Online(DDR emulator game thing), my friend made a few Nacchi DDRs, and I was instantly hooked.  I also see her on Hello! Morning which also drew me into her, she's so funny and cute.

Long live Nacchi <333

Courtesy of the best, Miichan!

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2006, 04:21:23 PM »
Tarious from the U.S.....whats not to love about Nacchi.
Since "Ai no Tane", I've been "into" Nacchi;)

Nacchi's smile and her brand of silliness are always fun to watch.
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline Masabi

• ミ★
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • metallica orz
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2006, 02:13:15 AM »
I'm a nacchi fan from US.

I like Nacchi because she always tries her best no matter what, also because she sings very well.  She can put emotions into singing that the other members can't and I think she deserved the main vocals for most of the early Momusu songs.
The artist formerly known as Gray.

Offline stepdaughter

« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2006, 03:44:01 AM »
hihihi~

im a fan from US(i guess, but i consider myself a chinese, yay azn pride!)

anyways, i fell in love with nacchi aka momusu in may 2000, (yes i remember dates),

>_< nice to meet u~

Offline Altoplayer

• Nacchi's Saxophone Lover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2006, 10:17:28 PM »
nacchi nacchi YAY

well, It's been a while but im here, a US fan of everyone fav Nacchi. just call me Alto. Im from the US "So Cali" and I've been a fan for about....Summer of 03. Right about when Nacchi Grad. She was first pop Icon i saw in my eyes before i was into morning musume. but back to nacchi :p She is my fav because she was my first, and the best, and to mine eyes the best looking, and the most pure heart I've seen in Hello pro. Come on, how can you say no to that face, "look above" but Yea, she the reason im back and here to stay. Nacchi love for life. ^^

Offline Kurisu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2006, 10:49:42 PM »
I'm a fan from germany XD
First time i saw her almost exactly 3 years ago.
I immediately start to very like her :D
Short time later I began to buy her cd's:panda_haha:

Offline thelastangel

• get DEF to the bone
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2006, 11:11:05 PM »
yo nacchi...who dat...got to be Abe Natsumi!!!

I'm a fan from Canada...currently living in Toronto.

I can not say for sure when I got into Natsumi...but over time I have come to realize that she is without a doubt one of the best singers in H!P - she has really great vocal skillz.  There is something very pure an honest in the image that she converys when she is on camera...makes me happy just looking at her!  I think she is the kind of girl who is really down to earth with a great heart...she converys warmth and friendliness.  She is also so damn cute!

daigong really explained it best - in the world of H!P Nacchi is a true icon.
-_-The HANA----------The MGF------------The AME-----------The RIVE

Offline SeeYa

• Member+
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2006, 03:35:23 AM »
xD;; I'm from Canada as well!  When I first heard about Nacchi, I didn't really like her that much cuz of some stuff I heard about her getting sued for plagerizing, and I didn't have any particular interest in her cuz I didn't bother to listen to her songs. It's only after I heard her song 22 Sai No Watashi that I started to like her.... And She seems like one of the cutest girls in H!P. She has some pretty good songs too. Then...I don't know. She's now one of my favourite H!P girls.

Offline wakaba_doll

• kakkoi☆
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • forever...
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2006, 03:29:47 PM »
Heya, I'm a relatively new H!P fan from the US^^ I'm still getting to know a lot of the girls, but Nacchi caught my eye when I was browsing through photobook pics and hers immediately stood out. She has an INCREDIBLE body and she manages to be both kawaii and elegant at the same time^^ I get the feeling that she would be really cool to hang out with, not stuck-up, and a lot of fun^^

I look forward to learning more about her! :heart:

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Beat Crusaders - Block Bastard