JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 96 kbs)     Now playing: kuro - H!P Musix Blox Sat May 22 2010

Author Topic: Tila Tequila  (Read 19015 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Re: Tila Tequila
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2008, 09:52:49 AM »

:drool:

Offline 4321jason

« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2008, 12:35:04 PM »
sexy and naughty, that's my cup of tea!

Offline ahl143

« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2008, 09:28:33 PM »
I'm sorry I know I'm suppose to say postive things but I think Tila Tequlia is too fake.  I mean the way she has exploit her viewers is just annoy.  We all know that her show a shot with love is fake.  Come on its MTV! But than she had to make up some lame excuse for why she started her second show and she obviously picked the person she knows that is not really a lesbian.  She is setting everything up just to have another show.  That is just annoying.  And she showed her fake self when she had the post show interview. whatever. she did do a lot to get where she is i give due there, but now she is just another consumer exploiter.. :thumbdown: :shakeit:

Offline ushi

• Member+
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2009, 08:20:45 AM »
i used to chat, on occasion, with Tila about 10 years ago on the old facethejury site when she was really beginning her attention whor... erm.. getting online.  She was pleasant for the most part but it all was pretty amusing because every other week she changed her "image"...

one week she was a hip hop babe, 2 weeks later she was a punk rocker, the next month she became a pop diva...

funny stuff, but it seems all her tweakings and gimmicks paid off ... as far as she's concerned. 

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2009, 08:57:57 PM »

:drool:

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2009, 07:59:33 PM »

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2010, 02:27:27 PM »
Heiress Casey Johnson Found Dead Days After Reported Fight With Lover Tequila

Casey Johnson, socialite and heiress to the Johnson & Johnson fortune, may have been dead inside her Los Angeles home for days before her body was found Monday.

TMZ quoted law enforcement sources as saying it appeared the 30-year-old had been dead for "several days" and that police had opened a death investigation.

Johnson had recently announced her engagement to reality-TV star Tila Tequila. Tequila told TMZ Monday evening that the two had fought last week and that she was unable to reach Johnson Dec. 29 after she left her dogs at Tequila's house. The reality star told TMZ that Johnson's phone had been turned off ever since.

"I can't stop these haunting visions of her and I," Tequila tweeted early this morning. "We made such a lovely couple, only beginning to spend the rest of our lives together..."

Johnson, the daughter of New York Jets owner Woody Johnson, appears to have last tweeted shortly after 1 a.m. Dec. 29.

The Johnson family released a statement, the Associated Press reported, saying it's "mourning its tragic loss, and asks for privacy during this very difficult time."

Police said Monday that Johnson appears to have died of natural causes.

"Our officers conducted a preliminary investigation which appears to be an apparent natural death,'' Los Angeles Police Department spokeswoman Officer Sara Faden said. "There was no evidence of any foul play and the case is now being handled by the coroners, pending a toxicology report.'' 

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/casey-johnson-johnson-johnson-heiress-dead-days/story?id=9479300

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2010, 03:09:12 PM »
I knew Tila was bi, but I didn't even know she was engaged to another girl.

RIP Casey.

Offline ambidextrouness

• Grunge's still alive and kicking in my heart
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • aaaiiiiieeeeeeeesssshhh!!!
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2010, 05:18:07 PM »
I didn't even know she's viet XD

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2010, 11:57:16 AM »
^ you must only know her as 'Tila Tequila' then - before the myspace bs she was known as Tila Nguyen

Offline ambidextrouness

• Grunge's still alive and kicking in my heart
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • aaaiiiiieeeeeeeesssshhh!!!
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2010, 03:09:40 PM »
yeah just saw her on tv. i think mtv. and no interest on her so no further research been done  :lol:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2010, 11:42:15 PM »
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline luverguy

• ecchi
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2010, 09:13:47 AM »
sexy but not my type of girl

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2010, 11:53:30 PM »
Anyone else hear about this?

Reality TV star Tila Tequila suffered facial cuts when she was pelted with rocks and bottles while performing at a music festival in Illinois early Saturday, according to a witness and a law enforcement official.

"She's pretty cut up," said a performer who saw the violence at the "Gathering of the Juggalos" in rural Hardin County, Illinois. The witness asked not to be identified so that he does not anger the juggalos.

Tequila, a Playboy model who also sings, posted a Twitter message Saturday, saying she would sue the festival, which is organized for fans of the hip-hop group Insane Clown Posse.

"Pretty soon, the owners who run the juggalos will be bankrupt," she tweeted.

The fans are mostly young people who sometimes wear clown make up and are referred to as juggalos and juggalettes.

Festival organizers did not immediately respond to CNN requests for a response.

The performer said a mob of hundreds chased Tequila from the stage and surrounded the trailer where she sought refuge. They rocked the trailer and smashed its windows, the witness said.

Tequila eventually escaped, but only after windows in her SUV were smashed, he said.

Hardin County Sheriff Tom Seiner, who offered a similar description of the events, said he has an open investigation. It would be "very hard" to identify the attackers unless he can locate video of the incident, the sheriff said.

Tequila offered her descriptions of the events in a statement to celebrity news website TMZ.

"I went onstage and immediately, before I even got on stage, dudes were throwing huge stone rocks in my face, beer bottles that slit my eye open, almost burnt my hair ... cuz they threw fire crackers on stage," she wrote.

The witness, who was standing in the rear of the stage, said the crowd of about 2,000 was immediately angry toward Tequila and she was unable to turn them around.

"She was taunting them," he said. "She didn't know how to handle them. She didn't understand the dynamic."

The rocks and bottles flew harder and faster when Tequila bared her breasts, he said.

"She took her top off and they got really violent," he said.

Tequila continued to perform even after her face started bleeding, he said. "She was holding a towel to her head, blood pouring down her face," he said.

"It was scary as hell!" Tequila wrote.

This was not the only violent incident at the festival early Saturday, Seiner said.

A 49-year-old Georgia man was arrested for allegedly stabbing another man in the abdomen just hours earlier, he said.

I'm neither a fan of Tila nor of Insane Clown Posse, but I have to be on the side that's against throwing human excrement at other people, no matter how big an attention whore she is. Just seems the whole thing could have been easily avoided, the 'Juggalos' (what a shitty name for a fanbase) told her not to come via Twitter, yet she carried on. She got pettled with rocks, bottles and shit stuff yet she still stayed on stage, putting herself and her security men at risk. I wouldn't label all fans of Insane Clown Posse to be retarded (though if you do like them, then something's really really really really really wrong with you), so it's probably the work of a select number of individuals who haven't got laid enough and need to release all that pent up energy somehow by throwing stuff at the performers or picking fights with people in the crowd. The type you see at, oh, just about any rock concert ever. There's no place for them.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 11:58:48 PM by Tuffty »

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2010, 03:09:09 AM »
yeah heard about it. she sent pics of her injuries to tmz, theres a little a gallery on there. she was pretty bruised up, cuts and stuff on her face.

here's a pic of her topless from right before she got her ass kicked.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 03:15:48 AM by tenkei »

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2010, 12:02:02 AM »
shit I heard about this too. Like marinating a watermelon in feces?

So she's a reality show skank and attention whore, these are the people you just ignore, why stoop so low? This just gives her more reason to attentionwhore, In West Hollywood (20/08/2010)

The whole shit is totally fucked up. Attentionwhores and Haters really need to get in a room and fuck each other in the asses.

Offline stax

• Lucy Liu-ser
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2010, 01:13:50 AM »

Offline testament101

• Personman, Man of the interwebs
  • Member+
  • jpop and kpop and idols...oh my
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2010, 08:31:01 AM »
...even with all the celebrity bs that she does...I'd still hit it... :yep:
R.I.P. Nujabes

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 96 kbs)     Now playing: kuro - H!P Musix Blox Sat May 22 2010