JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Country Musume ni Ishikawa Rika - Bye Bye Saigo no Yoru

Author Topic: (Group) Kanjani 8  (Read 81705 times)

Offline Seagull

• Ryo's lover <333
  • Member+
  • Soshified Shapley, E.L.F, Ryotard <3
Kanjani 8
« Reply #220 on: January 25, 2007, 07:46:26 AM »
Quote from: wakaba_doll;292251
I just wanted to say Yasuda Shota is soooo *YUMMY* :heart: I love his girlyness! :lol:

Yes he's the best XD he's like nr.3 on my list :heart:

Offline Seagull

• Ryo's lover <333
  • Member+
Kanjani 8
« Reply #221 on: January 27, 2007, 08:35:58 PM »
Double post I know, but who cares right now XD

Ryo's butt (OMG so random by me, but im a really random person)
*looks at Ryo's butt and dies*

Offline Daisuki Daiiyo

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Yabyab
Kanjani 8
« Reply #222 on: January 28, 2007, 10:06:57 AM »
loloolol I loved that episode of Suka-J XD

Offline Seagull

• Ryo's lover <333
  • Member+
Kanjani 8
« Reply #223 on: January 28, 2007, 10:10:01 AM »
Quote from: Daisuki Daiiyo;295379
loloolol I loved that episode of Suka-J XD

Witch ep is it?? I haven't seen it XD

Offline Daisuki Daiiyo

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Yabyab
Kanjani 8
« Reply #224 on: February 02, 2007, 09:34:39 PM »
It's the episode on 2006.07.25 with Yun Sona. lol Ryo and Ohkura have a competition to see who has a sexier neck/butt, or to see who can advertise their neck/butt better hahaha. Great stuff.

Oh and I just felt the need to share with the world the hotness that is Yoko with Facial Hair:

:inlove: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: I feel inspired to make a new icon or smth. All of those K8 fangirls who say he's the least attractive are CRAZY!

Lastly, shirtless Yoko:

And all of those K8 fangirls who think that he's fat are CRAZY aswell! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline Seagull

• Ryo's lover <333
  • Member+
Kanjani 8
« Reply #225 on: February 02, 2007, 10:03:14 PM »
Quote from: Daisuki Daiiyo;299731
It's the episode on 2006.07.25 with Yun Sona. lol Ryo and Ohkura have a competition to see who has a sexier neck/butt, or to see who can advertise their neck/butt better hahaha. Great stuff.

Oh and I just felt the need to share with the world the hotness that is Yoko with Facial Hair:

:inlove: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: I feel inspired to make a new icon or smth. All of those K8 fangirls who say he's the least attractive are CRAZY!

Lastly, shirtless Yoko:

And all of those K8 fangirls who think that he's fat are CRAZY aswell! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thanks, fot the date of the episode

OMG the two pics of Yu, he's really good looking :D and he's body is :drool::heart:

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
Kanjani 8
« Reply #226 on: February 02, 2007, 11:25:40 PM »
Quote from: Daisuki Daiiyo;299731

They really say that??? :ONshock:    Crazy fangirls wth!!! =O  They're all so skinny! :ONomg:

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline wakaba_doll

• kakkoi☆
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • forever...
Kanjani 8
« Reply #227 on: February 03, 2007, 12:53:06 AM »
^ That's okay with me! LOL They're all hot~ I love my skinny boys :heart:

Offline Daisuki Daiiyo

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Yabyab
Kanjani 8
« Reply #228 on: February 03, 2007, 03:44:56 AM »
No prob shunjun. I could upload it to MU or SS for you if you need it? I'm not good with torrents XD

Quote from: Rei-chan;299778
They really say that??? :ONshock:    Crazy fangirls wth!!! =O  They're all so skinny! :ONomg:

Yeah they had a survey in a magazine not too long ago, and fangirls voted and said that they'd like to see Yokoyama lose weight. It was ridiculous!! :ksad:

The fangirls voted also said that they'd like to see everyone else (sans Hina) dressed up as girls though. Which is weird XD Because I personally would've picked shirtless/nekkid over "dressed up in womens clothing" anyday. Thats just me though, and naturally I'm not a part of the Japanese-Fangirl demographic, so I see things differently. :lol:

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
Kanjani 8
« Reply #229 on: February 03, 2007, 04:45:37 AM »
Quote from: Daisuki Daiiyo;299918
The fangirls voted also said that they'd like to see everyone else (sans Hina) dressed up as girls though. Which is weird XD Because I personally would've picked shirtless/nekkid over "dressed up in womens clothing" anyday. Thats just me though, and naturally I'm not a part of the Japanese-Fangirl demographic, so I see things differently. :lol:

ROFL Yeah! wth!!! :ONxD:   I guess that comes along with what I've heard about how japanese women supposedly love men that look sorta girly and the man-on-man action (like yaoi) etc... :ONxD:  Weeeeeirddddd~

Offline fuyumi

• 侯くん命
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Kanjani 8
« Reply #230 on: February 03, 2007, 04:23:31 PM »
Fans saying Yoko is fat comes from Yoko himself though, because he has a weight complex and is all the time talking about how he's trying to lose weight. The reason he didn't look so fat in the bath scene in Haikei, Chichiue-sama was because he was on a no-eating diet that day XD

No but for real, he isn't fat, he just has a problem with it in his head. I don't think anyone's too real about saying they'd want him to lose weight, they just say it to tease him. At least that's what I do. ^_^;

Offline wakaba_doll

• kakkoi☆
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • forever...
Kanjani 8
« Reply #231 on: February 03, 2007, 04:39:50 PM »
Quote from: Daisuki Daiiyo;299918

I don't understand the fascination with pretty-boy cross-dressing either, which seems to be the main topic of *LOTS* of manga/anime XD LOL Shirtless pretty boys ftw!

Quote from: fuyumi;300204
Fans saying Yoko is fat comes from Yoko himself though, because he has a weight complex and is all the time talking about how he's trying to lose weight. The reason he didn't look so fat in the bath scene in Haikei, Chichiue-sama was because he was on a no-eating diet that day XD

No but for real, he isn't fat, he just has a problem with it in his head. I don't think anyone's too real about saying they'd want him to lose weight, they just say it to tease him. At least that's what I do. ^_^;

That's good to know! Although I feel sad that Yoko thinks he's fat~ Even though at the same time, it *is* kind of cute :P LOL Aahh, the boys can do anything and still be cute to me! XD LOL

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Kanjani 8
« Reply #232 on: February 03, 2007, 08:43:44 PM »
If Yoko thinks that he's fat, he doesn't know people like me. No really, i've seeing Yoko with different eyes since Kanfuu PV.

WE LOVE SHIRTLESS PRETTY BOYS!

Or not?. XD

Offline Daisuki Daiiyo

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Yabyab
Kanjani 8
« Reply #233 on: February 14, 2007, 04:41:33 AM »
Leah Dizon was on Suka-J this week! Can't wait 'till my dl finishes so that I can witness Ryo die and stuff like that! :heart: :heart: :lol:

Edit: Hahaha oh man, I haven't enjoyed a Suka-J episode so much in a while! (Though that's probably because I haven't been dl-ing them because I'm a stickler for quality :P ) Leah wasn't on the whole episode, she was just in that little middle segment that they do, and this one was centered around items that help relieve stress.

They gave her this chin-roller thing lol, and while using it, she glanced over at Yoko.

I don't think Ryo was too happy about that though. :lol:

So Leah looked over his way this time.

lololol and when He and Ohkura noticed, they started grinning ahahhaa, and I was roffling.

Then Ryo proceeded to go into shy-overdrive.

Before being K.O.'ed

lol and I guess Ohkura wasn't to happy about something there towards the end either. But idk, I attempted to translate it but I couldn't make any sense of it XD
« Last Edit: February 14, 2007, 07:04:59 AM by Daisuki Daiiyo »

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
Kanjani 8
« Reply #234 on: February 15, 2007, 04:32:20 AM »
I uploaded the following to The Asshole (to prevent leeching =/ ):

Kanjani8 - Heavenly Psycho @ EXCITE - Focus on each member:

Kanjani8 -CON-1- EXCITE- Heavenly Psycho - Maru.avi
Kanjani8 -CON-1- EXCITE- Heavenly Psycho - Murakami.avi
Kanjani8 -CON-1- EXCITE- Heavenly Psycho - Okura.avi
Kanjani8 -CON-1- EXCITE- Heavenly Psycho - Ryo.avi
Kanjani8 -CON-1- EXCITE- Heavenly Psycho - Subaru.avi
Kanjani8 -CON-1- EXCITE- Heavenly Psycho - Uchi.avi
Kanjani8 -CON-1- EXCITE- Heavenly Psycho - Yasuda.avi
Kanjani8 -CON-1- EXCITE- Heavenly Psycho - Yoko.avi

Link to the download thread: http://forum.jphip.com/showthread.php?t=8498

They're too adorable, and the song is awesome. I hope you all enjoy it ^_^

*The files will be deleted in 2 weeks to free space, so hurry and grab them~
« Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 04:34:45 AM by Rei-chan »

Offline patkje

• ecchi
Kanjani 8
« Reply #235 on: February 15, 2007, 04:11:48 PM »
I recommend people to download heavenly psycho with their favourite member(s), because

1. It's your favourite member
2. heavenly psycho is a nice song

Offline Daisuki Daiiyo

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Yabyab
Kanjani 8
« Reply #236 on: February 19, 2007, 09:42:05 AM »
lol! I downloaded the Baru one, but it's got Yoko all dancing/flailing in front of Baru in it, and shots of Ryo's head.

Not that that's bad, it had me roffling pretty good. :lol:

Offline Daisuki Daiiyo

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Yabyab
Kanjani 8
« Reply #237 on: February 23, 2007, 02:32:24 AM »
Honjani dl thread is down, so I'll put it in here.

As far as I know, I haven't seen it up on CB yet. It's another honjani with that guy who was on the camping episode too, so I'm assuming that it's about camping.

K8 & Food + Explosion Performance.

Download.

Let me just start by saying, "AAAHHHHHHHHH!!" lol. :heart: That performance is so hot and lol @ Baru's blue underwear. Now I'm guessing that there must've not been an audience for this performance, due to the lack of girls screaming their heads off when they rip their shirts open and begin to gyrate, also due to the lack of applause at the end.

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
Kanjani 8
« Reply #238 on: February 24, 2007, 02:55:03 AM »
Thank you Daisuki!  ROFL @ Yasu's expression in that cap XD  I've read a lot of awesomeness about that performance, so it's a must-watch  ^o^

Also, I need to post this here cause it's just too freaking ADORABLE :baa60776: :

[yt]n1vAd5jdDCQ[/yt]

It's so SWEET! It made me so sad when they looked super sad... Ryo :inlove:
« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 03:03:07 AM by Rei-chan »

Offline Faye

Kanjani 8
« Reply #239 on: February 25, 2007, 10:03:48 PM »
Saw this interesting bit of K8 news from another forum that I thought I'd share. I'll post the entry and include the link (just go towards the end of page 19). So glad for our Kansai Boys! :yay:

- NEW SINGLE ON 4/11!!!!! title: "Zukkoke Otokomichi"
The entire dome's first reaction was "Ehhhhhhh! (disbelief, shock, lol)" And the guys were like "Aren't you used to this (having weird titles for songs) by now!?"

- NEW ALBUM, SOON!!!!!

- .....and...... A NATION TOUR GOING TO ALL 47 PREFECTURES IN JAPAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOKKAIDO ALL THE WAY DOWN TO OKINAWA!!!!!!!!!! Including: Tokyo DOME (2 days), Osaka Jo Hall (4 days) and much much more. They are becoming huge!!

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/lofiversion/index.php/t234193-900.html

By the way, can anyone translate the name of their next single? (Zukkoke Otokomichi)
Yes, I will have them! :ONwahaha:

Uh oh, I think she's serious...(Gulp!)

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Country Musume ni Ishikawa Rika - Bye Bye Saigo no Yoru