JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Misia - Never Gonna Cry (Original Mix)

Author Topic: (Group) Afilia Saga East  (Read 475792 times)

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
Re: (Group) Afilia Saga East
« Reply #740 on: July 03, 2012, 05:48:16 PM »
Just returned from the Afilia Restaurant in Ikebukuro!

They were so surprised I knew ASE and the names of the girls haha.

i'm shocked about this :cokecat:

I am new to Afilia Saga East, yoroshiku~
Hi, glad that ASE is winning more love everyday... i see you like Kurumi... she is so dangerous :V

Offline momorinomono

• Kohime <3
« Reply #741 on: July 04, 2012, 04:08:28 AM »
Trying to spread the Love for Afilia around in Singapore. Currently part of a small Afilia fangroup in SG. Really looking forward to visiting the Afilia Cafes soon. And yes, Kurumi is yabai na (*^w^*)

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #742 on: July 05, 2012, 12:25:34 AM »
from Idol Yokocho idol natsu matsuri (watch in HD)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #743 on: July 05, 2012, 02:13:14 PM »
I had to kill some time, so why not go to the ASE cafe in Ikebukuro again!

My waitress this time was none other than...

KOHIME!!!!! ZOMGZOMG

Holy awesome. Will-chan from last time was nice but Kohime is like 10 levels higher. What a true idol. I had a massive smile the entire time.
She stands right in front of you and I had to smile, so she smiles, I smiled even more and then she started waving right in front of me and tilting her head, etc. Oh man, this beats any maid cafe. More classy too. lol

She knew a lot about Holland and she said I had nice skin (wtf lol). She told me about an event at Mega Web, but sadly I will be on the way home by then. However! I did not know where it was so I asked her to write down the details. I am now in possesion of a hand written message by Kohime!  :lol:

She is SO CUTE. All my money, Seriously. Also, seeing her up close and the way she acts and talks, she is definitely over 20 years old. What a pro.

...and this was not even the highlight of my day! haha, unbelievable.

edit: btw, I had the curry which was way too spicy for my taste lol. I almost choked to death on it and Kohime immediately ran to fetch some creamer to spice it down. The other waitress brought me some extra water too. very kind. The third waitress didn't introduce herself to me at all, so she won't get my Afilia Coin lol.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 03:13:28 PM by SomethingWild »

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #744 on: July 05, 2012, 05:52:49 PM »
awesome man Kohime is awesome... lately afilia saga east is running events at megaweb stage a lot

ps: damn the account with videos i posted was banned T_T wish i saved them since is the same i grabbed from h!o but in HD... if someone find that idol yokocho but in HD let me know

Offline momorinomono

• Kohime <3
« Reply #745 on: July 06, 2012, 02:54:21 AM »
My waitress this time was none other than...

KOHIME!!!!! ZOMGZOMG

Holy awesome. Will-chan from last time was nice but Kohime is like 10 levels higher. What a true idol. I had a massive smile the entire time.
She stands right in front of you and I had to smile, so she smiles, I smiled even more and then she started waving right in front of me and tilting her head, etc. Oh man, this beats any maid cafe. More classy too. lol

She knew a lot about Holland and she said I had nice skin (wtf lol). She told me about an event at Mega Web, but sadly I will be on the way home by then. However! I did not know where it was so I asked her to write down the details. I am now in possesion of a hand written message by Kohime!  :lol:

She is SO CUTE. All my money, Seriously. Also, seeing her up close and the way she acts and talks, she is definitely over 20 years old. What a pro.

Looking at the list of waitresses at Ikebukuro branch, i can only hope that i am half as lucky as you to meet her in person when i go there T_T
Congrats on getting Kohime's Hand Written Message, envys :)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #746 on: July 07, 2012, 12:26:33 PM »
The staff list on the website seems hugely outdated. I saw plenty of girls that are not even listed.

I went to the Ikebukuro one again, because I need two more coins to get the two shot...
However! There was a private party so I could not get in.  :(
This means it will be very difficult to get my 4 Afilia Coins...

I managed to get some sneak peaks and the girls were wearing yukatas! There were more of them than usual too.

So yeah... not sure if I wanna do two more trips to Ikebukuro, go to the Uneo one (still havent been because they have a crappy menu) or get the PB from the money I save. CHOICES. Ikebukuro has Aria which would be epic, but chances are slim... Ueno has Karen, but once again, chances are slim...

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #747 on: July 07, 2012, 07:35:00 PM »
save coins and ask for the magic trick :V

« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 07:48:29 PM by shurastriker »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #748 on: July 08, 2012, 02:53:57 PM »
So, it turns out I misunderstood the date of the event. It is not Thursday but it was today! And I happened to be in Odaiba today!!

The event was for Kotone Mai (who?) and the special guests were Momoi Haruko (who?) and ASE!
The first live was Mai and Momoi, which was OK. Momoi had a Keytar and everything was pretty lively.
More importantly, it was a chance for me to see how the event went, since ASE was not up until 5PM.

Turned out I had to buy Mai`s new single and you would get a ticket with a random number.
The higher the better and I lucked out with 035 out of around 250! This meant I had a seat on the second row, right in the center!
Kohime spotted me during the rehearsal and she gave me a quick wave. When they came she did it again. Epic.
They were all there, except Karen  :( Aw well, I can not complain.

They did 5 songs!
- La la la Revolution
- Knee High Egoist
- Latest single
- New single? Platinum or something? I think it is a cover album, because they did Nakagawa Shoko - Aozora Days (or whatever it is called lol)
- Watashi Love na Otome

Then Kotone Mai did her thing, which was nice. There was a one minute sample of her song on loop for hours, so I got sick of that one pretty quickly lmao. Then she performed it live, of course.

Then it was time for... HANDSHAKES! I figured it was only for Kotone Mai, but Afilia came out as well!!! Holy crap, did not expect that.
I will write a proper review later, but the girls who left a good impression were Louise, Yukafin and Emiu. Some of them tried to speak English too lol. Kurumi is pretty cool, but not as pretty as I hoped lol. Biggest disappointment was Aria  :oops: She was not that into it on stage and she was like a corpse during the handshake. Barely any reaction and I even called out her name.

Biggest winners are Kohime and Miku. Kohime immediately recognized me and gave me a quick wave during rehearsal and again when they came out during the live. At the handshake she yelled out BARRIE!!, took both my hands and jumped up and down a little. Holy epic. A great final ASE memory.
Mikudoll is gorgeous. Very very pretty, seriously. During the handshake I did the gao thing and she went GAOOOO. Super cute.
Pics werent allowed, but I sneaked in some shots from a distance. I have around 15 out of focus pics lol. I will check and post some of them later.

After the event two guys came up to me and recorgnized me from the ASE Ikebukuro cafe, lmao. I also noticed some fans had cards with hand written messages by their fav member. It turns out you get one if you spend a zillion yen at the Ueno cafe. lol

What a great trip. I am loving Japan. I did not plan any of these events in advance and I already shook hands with 21 idols.  :twothumbs
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 02:59:06 PM by SomethingWild »

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #749 on: July 08, 2012, 04:50:05 PM »
pretty epic Mr Wild... i'll be jealous forever :P

Miku doll <3 she is so awesome and Kohime can't be any more cute... Louise is the coolest and funniest... Karen wasn't there becauuse she is on hiatus due to poor health (whatever that means)

lol Momoi Haruko is Afilia Saga producer and like the mother of all idols in akihabara XD

ps: man wish you bought several afilia merch... all for me :V lol
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 04:56:00 PM by shurastriker »

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #750 on: July 08, 2012, 05:58:53 PM »

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #751 on: July 09, 2012, 03:26:53 AM »
EPIC BARRIE!! as long as there's cute girls it coulda been the Transsexual Hall of Fame and you woulda been smiling lol but seriously SO JELLY! like shura, it's the meeting them as so down to earth makes ya instant fans  for life!! Let's GO!! :jphip:

holy shit pixxx GJ SHURA! I love the elk. so good :rofl:

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #752 on: July 10, 2012, 05:25:33 AM »

Offline flahspirit

« Reply #753 on: July 10, 2012, 01:41:16 PM »
Hello everyone.
I'm looking for ASE's song, エシカル~ありがとうを伝えたい~ and then I get here.
I want to listen to this song but I can't find it everywhere.
Can somebody help me find an address?
Thank you all.

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #754 on: July 11, 2012, 12:25:24 AM »
isn't that one the c/w song on their last single? ...

Offline kuumined

• kohipanda
  • kohipanda
« Reply #755 on: July 11, 2012, 07:10:00 PM »
Trying to spread the Love for Afilia around in Singapore. Currently part of a small Afilia fangroup in SG. Really looking forward to visiting the Afilia Cafes soon. And yes, Kurumi is yabai na (*^w^*)

hey there. was stalking this page and saw that!. Hey!! I am from singapore too.
 XD

anyways~.

So, it turns out I misunderstood the date of the event. It is not Thursday but it was today! And I happened to be in Odaiba today!!

The event was for Kotone Mai (who?) and the special guests were Momoi Haruko (who?) and ASE!
The first live was Mai and Momoi, which was OK. Momoi had a Keytar and everything was pretty lively.
More importantly, it was a chance for me to see how the event went, since ASE was not up until 5PM.

Turned out I had to buy Mai`s new single and you would get a ticket with a random number.
The higher the better and I lucked out with 035 out of around 250! This meant I had a seat on the second row, right in the center!
Kohime spotted me during the rehearsal and she gave me a quick wave. When they came she did it again. Epic.
They were all there, except Karen  :( Aw well, I can not complain.

They did 5 songs!
- La la la Revolution
- Knee High Egoist
- Latest single
- New single? Platinum or something? I think it is a cover album, because they did Nakagawa Shoko - Aozora Days (or whatever it is called lol)
- Watashi Love na Otome

Then Kotone Mai did her thing, which was nice. There was a one minute sample of her song on loop for hours, so I got sick of that one pretty quickly lmao. Then she performed it live, of course.

Then it was time for... HANDSHAKES! I figured it was only for Kotone Mai, but Afilia came out as well!!! Holy crap, did not expect that.
I will write a proper review later, but the girls who left a good impression were Louise, Yukafin and Emiu. Some of them tried to speak English too lol. Kurumi is pretty cool, but not as pretty as I hoped lol. Biggest disappointment was Aria  :oops: She was not that into it on stage and she was like a corpse during the handshake. Barely any reaction and I even called out her name.

Biggest winners are Kohime and Miku. Kohime immediately recognized me and gave me a quick wave during rehearsal and again when they came out during the live. At the handshake she yelled out BARRIE!!, took both my hands and jumped up and down a little. Holy epic. A great final ASE memory.
Mikudoll is gorgeous. Very very pretty, seriously. During the handshake I did the gao thing and she went GAOOOO. Super cute.
Pics werent allowed, but I sneaked in some shots from a distance. I have around 15 out of focus pics lol. I will check and post some of them later.

After the event two guys came up to me and recorgnized me from the ASE Ikebukuro cafe, lmao. I also noticed some fans had cards with hand written messages by their fav member. It turns out you get one if you spend a zillion yen at the Ueno cafe. lol

What a great trip. I am loving Japan. I did not plan any of these events in advance and I already shook hands with 21 idols.  :twothumbs

OMG! YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!
the MEGA WEB event is the event they reveal their two new songs in the Platinum single thingy.
Kohime is DAMN awesome right?!
I totally fell in love with that lil cutie. the same thing happened with me for my events too! Just that when I spotted them at the escalators she waved too~~~

Oh and I am a blue ribbon too~ with 6 coins left in my possession.
The afilia pages are outdated. :tama-mad:
The girls that served me before all graduated recently. There used to be Mao, Raiya, Sana etc~!

I met Will as well!!

I wonder if you met carolle or Mei?

and the yukata event is their tanabata event!!

anyways! Mrsomethingwild! Aria was like that when I went for their Mini-live as well. But I learnt later that she was not feeling well and stuff which I heard from a fan is quite often. so...~ try to understand~ :oops:

Please visit http://afiliasagaafiririru.blogspot.com/
Has english translations available!
よろしくね!
also follow me on twitter with id kohipanda
and pm me your skype ID if you would like to spazz about A.S.E with me :D

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #756 on: July 11, 2012, 07:34:11 PM »
the MEGA WEB event is the event they reveal their two new songs in the Platinum single thingy.
are those the HMV exclusive releases? those are remixes right?... or is another release i don't know yet? ... anyways i don't feel like buying those since i'm still saving for the DVD... lol i'm so poor lately hope someone sends me a link sometime

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #757 on: July 12, 2012, 06:17:04 AM »

« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 08:28:59 AM by shurastriker »

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #758 on: July 12, 2012, 07:45:19 PM »

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #759 on: July 15, 2012, 04:15:16 AM »
right, let me introduce myself here: I used to visit this forum like years ago. Registered, posted a few but... stopped visiting here soon enough, cuz of lack of free time.  :banghead:

now I`m re-activating my account cuz recently I decided to move on from being an AKB wota to something better: an Afilia wota.  :lol:

and this thread is simply like a bible about the group. it`s very difficult to find info about them in the net and here I can learn a lot with you, guys. thanks in advance.  :)

I saw several live events already (like the idol yokocho and the 3rd live ones) but never went to one of the restaurants. (to tell the truth, despite being an otaku and living in Japan for years, I never went to a maid cafe... shame on me) I already know basically how it works but I would like to be served by one of the members, ya know... is it difficult? from what I read above, they work three girls at a time, always? is there a way to know in advance who are the girls available that day or something?

JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Misia - Never Gonna Cry (Original Mix)