Author Topic: FAndoM48's OS Collection [KojiYuu]  (Read 14858 times)

Offline FAndoM48

• Kou-tan Dayo
  • Member+
  • KumiYuri is <3
FAndoM48's OS Collection [KojiYuu]
« on: April 24, 2015, 04:47:32 AM »
Hi. :3 This is my first fanfic that's posted here, and I'm quite a newbie in making fanfics. Thanks for reading if you managed to read til the end though.  :)

MAY 13

May 12. It was the day before Haruna and Yuko's so-called Wedding Anniversary. Haruna, for once, wanted to do something special for the little rascal she found herself married to, since she realized that she rarely showed her affection for her. She took her phone and messaged Yuko, asking if she was free on the next day, since the whole of AKB had three days of rest for their next concert. An immediate reply came; 'I'm free', it read. Beside it was a goofy emoticon that, to Haruna, sort of resembled Yuko's face. A small smile made its way to Haruna's lips as she texted back. 'Come by around six'. "Nyannyan?" A voice entered her ears. She looked up. It was Takamina. "What's with that look on your face?" she asked. It was then that Haruna remembered that she was in the studio to practice with Team A for the next performance. She was seated near the table in the corner spending the rest of the five minutes they were given to chat with her wife without a care in the world. "Are you texting Yuko?" Minami asked further, leaning in to take a peek at their conversation. Haruna pocketed her phone in a flash. "Nyannyan! I wanna see!" the midget captain groaned. "No! It's private!" Haruna struggled to keep her phone out of reach. She stood up and raised her phone to the air. Minami pouted, "Unfair, Haruna! Unfair!" she jumped with her hand out reached, even still, the midget wasn't able to grab it because of the girl's 164cm height compared to her 148cm tallness. "Practice!" Yui, Team A's current captain, shouted, as she asked the other members to take their positions.

When the tiring day in the studio ended, Haruna excused herself from Takamina's sukiyaki treat with the juniors along with the captains of the three teams; Yuria, Yui, and the other Minami. She made her way to her apartment to drop off her stuff. There, she looked up easy recipes for dishes. Afterwards, she went grocery shopping for ingredients. By the end of the day, she was able to prepare for whatever she was doing on the next day. She decided to call it a day and set her alarm to an early time. She would need as much time as possible, since she never gave any thought about cooking before, and she didn't remember learning anything from one of the early segments of AKBingo; the segment that had something to do with cooking. While she thought of different possibilities on how her plan would do, she found herself slowly, slowly, drifting off to sleep.

Haruna woke up with a surprised jolt when she felt something move against her back. She tried to move but she found herself restrained by a pair of arms around her body. "Nyannyan~" a familiar voice giggled. "Yuko?!" Haruna half-shouted. She broke out of Yuko's restraint and sat up on the bed. "What are you doing here?! I thought I told you to come over at six!" Yuko sat with her, her face filling with confusion, "It is six. Look." She grabbed her phone, turned it on, and showed it to Haruna. It was May 13, 6:48 AM. "I meant 6 PM, you idiot!" she exclaimed as she hit Yuko with a pillow. "You didn't mention it!" she retorted, blocking the hit. Haruna looked down and sulked. Her plans were ruined. No more surprises. Or so she thought. An idea shone in her head. "Yuko, I—" "Happy Anniversary, wife~" she was interrupted by a hug from Yuko. It was a tight hug, with Yuko nuzzling her neck. "Y-Yuko! Get off," she groaned, pushing the pervert away. When the both of them finally calmed down, Haruna spoke. "Yuko... Would you go out for a bit? I need to do something." "But—" "Please?" She pleaded. Yuko sighed and obeyed. She threw her legs over the bed and stood up, walking towards the door of her bedroom, with Haruna tailing behind. They reached the exit to her apartment. "Be back by six, okay?" Haruna reminded with a soft tone as she watched the short girl nod silently and leave the room. She felt a bit guilty with how she treated her, with today being their 'Anniversary' and all...

It was already two in the afternoon and Haruna wasn't making any progress with her 'surprise' at all. A number of failed dishes were scattered on the kitchen floor. She had merely a few hours left, and with this, she decided she couldn't do it... Alone. She grabbed her phone on the nearby table and searched through her contacts until she found who she was looking for. 'Chiyuu'. She quickly dialed the number and waited for the other line to pick up. "Hello?" A small voice answered. "Tomo? I need help... Are you free right now? Can you come over?" Haruna rushed with her words, "I want to do something for Yuko." The other line was silent for a moment, then replied. "I'm on my way."

Haruna paced back and forth until the doorbell rung. She opened it and found Tomomi Kasai, and a number of familiar people gathered right behind her; Erena Ono, Mariko Shinoda, the midget captain, and Minami Minegishi. She let Tomomi and her fellow AKB members inside, leaving both Erena and Mariko on the cold floors outside her apartment room. "Don't you two have jobs?" she asked. "We're free today," they said in unison. Haruna gave them a suspicious look, but let them in anyway. "Tomo," she turned to Kasai, "Why..?" she pointed at the other people lurking around her mess of an apartment. Tomomi grinned and said it would be more fun and faster if other people helped with whatever Haruna's plans are. Haruna sighed and discussed the plans to the people inside the apartment. Tomomi and Erena were cooking buddies, while WMinami and Mariko cleaned every nook and cranny of the filthy home of hers along with Haruna herself, who put away her precious belongings that were scattered across the room. They were done by 4 o'clock. And with that, Haruna thanked them as Tomomi and the others excused themselves, Mariko proclaiming that she will treat them for ramen, followed by loud cheers. She was alone once again in her now spotless apartment, with the meal they worked hard on displayed perfectly on the table near the kitchen. Haruna decided to take a bath to decrease the hours she would wait for until her beloved squirrel comes back.

Meanwhile, a few hours ago, in a desolate park near Haruna's apartment, Yuko walked around, kicking a few pebbles with a pout on her face. "Has Nyannyan forgotten that it was our Anniversary today?" she mumbled to herself. She stared at the silver ring on her right ring finger. Then, her face brightened, "Could it be that she has a surprise for me?" Her hopes rose up to a dangerous height. But then, another thought shot through her like a bullet. "It can't be. Nyannyan's not like that," and continued to walk around with a face of solitude, "And besides. Usually, I'm the one forcing her to celebrate our day of marriage." She spent the next few hours debating whether her dear Nyannyan has a surprise for her or not, and whichever ended up winning was unknown.

Haruna sat on the couch wearing a casual dress; although she was staying at home, it was still a special day for her, so she can't wear such a plain dress as her house clothes while celebrating it. The matching silver ring she bought with her perverted-old-man-like wife gleamed on her left ring finger, as if she truly was married. She stared at the clock. 6:02. 'Shouldn't she be back by now?' she thought to herself as she started panicking, but then again, it's only been two minutes. She was exaggerating too much. A few more minutes later, a slow, dull knock was heard on the wooden door to the entrance of her apartment. She stood up and walked towards it, and opened the door. Yuko had her eyes glued to the floor. "Haruna..." she mumbled, "Have you forgotten—" she was interrupted by a warm, tight embrace. Haruna pulled away and looked at Yuko's face which was shaped with confusion and shock. "Happy Anniversary," she smiled coyly. A smile engraved itself onto Yuko's face. Seconds passed as she stared at her 'wife', the smile of hers gradually widening. Haruna led Yuko near the kitchen so they could eat together. "I really thought you forgot about our anniversary," she sniffed, tears of joy pooling in her eyes, "I never expected you to do something like this." Haruna laughed. "Are you crying? You should be happy, right?" Yuko nodded tearfully and continued eating her meal with her beloved Haruna.

Yuko ended up staying over Haruna's apartment, since they both didn't have work on the next day, and didn't have anything much to do. For the whole of the night, and the following day, the two idiots spent the whole time in each other's company, satisfied with just themselves. And maybe a bowl of ramen or two.

"By the way, Yuuchan... Why are you wearing your ring on your right hand instead of your left?" Haruna asked, "I'm wearing mine on my left." She showed her the familiar silver ring that mirrored the others'. "Why is that?" Yuko replied with another question. Haruna pouted, "I'm married to you, remember?"

Since that faithful day, Yuko saw the matching rings they bought in another light. She started wearing the ring more often and wore it only on her left ring finger.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 07:03:53 PM by sophcaro »

Offline shanju

• Member+
  • YukoHaruna
Re: May 13 ( KojiYuu OS )
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2015, 05:47:58 AM »
Great fanfic  :twothumbs
You have to write kojiyuu fanfic more often

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2015, 06:08:46 AM »
nice fic ...  :mon lovelaff:
moooreee pleeaaseee ...
ah, by the way thanks for your nice fic ... hihi

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2015, 06:17:51 AM »
Nice story

More kojiyuu :kneelbow:
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 10:33:36 AM by arawche079 »

Offline FAndoM48

• Kou-tan Dayo
  • Member+
  • KumiYuri is <3
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2015, 10:20:40 AM »
Omg thanks all of you TT W TT
I'm making another KojiYuu fic right now. I'll post it either later or tomorrow. Thanks for reading :D

Offline yuuchans

• Practically all about the mainstream pairings.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Miramhrn
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2015, 11:01:46 AM »
GOSH THIS IS SO CUTE~♡  :deco:  :inlove: :wub: :wub:

Please update moaarr of this soon~☆  :hip smile:
   :twothumbs

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2015, 02:27:32 PM »
Hey there! Good job on the Kojiyuu fic.(´∀`)♡
I felt Yuko's pain when she thought that Haruna forgotten about their anniversary but hey, i love the fluff!
You're doing other Kojiyuu fics right? All the best in writing!
Thank you for this fic and hope to see many more Kojiyuu fic from you!
Mainly Kojiyuu shipper! But I also enjoy Atsumina, Wmatsui, Mayuki, Marimii, Tomotomo, Yuiparu, Sayamilky.
Well basically the mainstream pairings. :33

Stories~
Humans and Robots (Kojiyuu + Others) [COMPLETED]
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38900.msg1321483#msg1321483

Love Within The Club (Kojiyuu)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39693.0

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39254.0

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2015, 05:40:13 PM »
Hey! I wasn't expecting that you will post here! :mon XD:

I gotta say, you're really good! I'm really glad you had the confidence to post your fanfics here. :on gay:

I guess I'm going to expect more KojiYuu from you? :mon inluv:

And, this is your entry for the KojiYuu Week, right? :dunno:

THE FLUFFY FEELS ARE JUST TOO STRONG HERE! :glasses:

It's too great, I can't utter right now. I've been reading this for the 5th time. :hehehe:

MORE KOJIYUUUUUUUUU~~~ \o\

See you at Facebook :mon bye:
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 08:21:51 PM by ChibiRine »

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline FAndoM48

• Kou-tan Dayo
  • Member+
  • KumiYuri is <3
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2015, 06:50:49 PM »
Is it that great? o A o

Thank you so much, anyways~ :D

I never thought about using this as an entry for KojiYuu week, but, hey, great idea! :D

I gave some thoughts about it for about three hours—okay, I thought about it for like 10 minutes. I decided to publish it here. :D

Thanks for reading, see you in Facebook too~ :D

Offline FAndoM48

• Kou-tan Dayo
  • Member+
  • KumiYuri is <3
Passcode (KojiYuu OS) - COMPLETED
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2015, 07:47:46 PM »
Hi, again. :3 This is an extremely short KojiYuu fanfic, and I am really sorry for the shortness of it all. An idea shot through my head and I just had to make it into a fanfic. I thank you for taking your time to read this. :)

PASSCODE

Haruna stared at the phone lying on her coffee table as she sat on the couch. A puzzling look slowly formed on her face as she processed the reason for whatever the heck it was doing there. The phone obviously wasn't hers. It was Yuko's. She took the phone and examined it further. Turning it on, she was greeted by the set lock screen. It was a picture of the both of them. It wasn't recent. It was an old picture of them; back when Yuko was still in AKB48. Haruna shook her head before she got hit with anymore waves of nostalgia and fumbled with the touch-screen gadget, attempting to expose its contents. Her access was blocked by a passcode.

A set of numbers lay in front of her, the password having consisted of four numerals. Her slender fingers roamed across the screen, tapping occasionally to figure out the passcode. She tried different possibilities; the numbers that represented her idol group '0048'; Yuko's birthday '1017'; a whole lot of passcode possibilities ranging from Team K's first stage date to Yuko's last concert until, she was down to randomly tapping numbers with what's left of her luck by her side to maybe make an unexpected correct guess. An idea for the passcode sneaked into her brain. There was a slight possibility that it would work, and another that it would fail. But still, this was her last hope. She had entered the first three numbers before the phone got snatched from her hands.

"Nyannyan, what are you doing?" Haruna looked up and saw Yuko. Apparently, she was too focused in Yuko's phone that she didn't hear nor see her come inside her apartment.

"You haven't been going through my phone have you?" Yuko panicked, making her look like as if she was hiding something, which, she probably was. Haruna shook her head innocently, brushing off her suspicion  of Yuko hiding something, and explained that she had been trying to figure out her passcode the whole time. Yuko simply laughed and sat on Haruna's lap with her back facing her, where the latter gladly wrapped her arms around her waist as she rested her chin on Yuko's shoulder, watching her enter the passcode she had been trying to solve. And indeed, she was right.

The passcode had been simple all along, and yet, she had not realized until the last minute. The passcode showed how much Yuko loved her, and was quite glad that she did, for she loved her squirrel just as much. '0513'.

For most of you who haven't figured it out yet, the password was the date of their anniversary. Just... Putting that out there.  :D
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 10:39:32 PM by sophcaro »

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
Re: Passcode ( KojiYuu Extremely Short OS )
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2015, 07:52:10 PM »
I love it! Even though it was too short, it made my KojiYuu feels satisfied. :mon inluv:

MOREEEE~ :mon XD:

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2015, 09:02:35 PM »
Aha! Ohmaigod.
An awesome fic!!
Kojiyuu FTW!
Thank you for this story! (´∀`)♡
Mainly Kojiyuu shipper! But I also enjoy Atsumina, Wmatsui, Mayuki, Marimii, Tomotomo, Yuiparu, Sayamilky.
Well basically the mainstream pairings. :33

Stories~
Humans and Robots (Kojiyuu + Others) [COMPLETED]
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38900.msg1321483#msg1321483

Love Within The Club (Kojiyuu)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39693.0

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39254.0

Offline jhom_09

• Atsuyuu is cute but Kojiyuu all the way....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • My Gayness belong to YUU.....
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2015, 03:03:01 AM »
yay.. :luvluv2:
kilig much,.  :luvluv1:

thank u for ur awsome fic,..

sulat pa more,.. ahahaha

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2015, 03:57:15 AM »
aww ... so cute ... i love it ...  :mon lovelaff:

Offline yuuchans

• Practically all about the mainstream pairings.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Miramhrn
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2015, 07:10:26 AM »
That was really cute (~ ̄▽ ̄)~ :heart:
hope to see more coming soon  :hehehe:

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2015, 09:21:50 AM »
Short........I like it though...

More..

Offline Dianalrs

• Member+
    • Acabatelo__MT
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2015, 11:56:15 PM »
That was nice  :twothumbs

Offline FAndoM48

• Kou-tan Dayo
  • Member+
  • KumiYuri is <3
Happy Birthday (KojiYuu OS) - COMPLETED
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2015, 05:18:58 AM »
Ah, I missed having ideas for KojiYuu fics... > W <
Anyway, thank you for reading, if you read it. :3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Haruna Kojima stretched her worn-out body one night right when she reached the comforts of her apartment. Once again, practice today was unbelievably stress-inducing. "They could have made it less stress-ier," the airhead pouted as she thought to herself. At least she had the day off on the next day. She checked her phone. 'April 19 12:08 AM'. She smiled and mumbled to herself, "Happy Birthday, Nyannyan." She walked to the direction of her bathroom, humming the tune of the song 'Namida Surprise' with her head slightly bobbing side-to-side.

She laid her purse somewhere after she passed the living room. When she finally reached the door of the bathroom, she picked the dry and clean clothes along with her towel near the hamper beside the door and went inside. She closed the door and lay the clean clothes on the sink, her towel on the doorknob. She threw her shirt over her head and took off the rest of her clothing. She walked to the bathroom door, opened it, and threw the used clothes on the hamper. She closed the door again and showered with warm water.

After she was done, she took the towel from before and wiped her body dry. She changed into her clothes and exited the bathroom. She took a smaller towel from the hamper and proceeded to dry her hair with it.

She entered her bedroom and was greeted by a huge package with a note on it. "Happy Birthday Nyannyan! Love, Yuko" it read. Haruna smiled without noticing as she reread the short sentence over and over. Then, her eyes locked onto the package. It was big. Big enough for a short person to fit in. She squinted her eyes at it. She had read about things like these in a few manga's that Mayu recommended to her, and if she was right, Yuko might be hiding there, naked and ready to pounce at her the minute the box was opened. With a scissor in hand, she carefully sliced the sealing tape and slowly opened the box. She was half-disappointed and half-relieved with the results. Sitting there inside the box was a big plush toy of a cat.

She took the plush that was almost half the size of her body and wrapped her arms around it. It was soft. She plopped down on her bed, still hugging the toy, and slowly fell asleep.

☆☆☆

The wardrobe beside Haruna's bed rattled. It opened and out came Yuko. Dust covered her. She let out a small cough, careful not to wake the sleeping birthday girl, and brushed off the dust around her body.

She sneaked to the side of her bed. Haruna was hugging the plush toy she bought for her tightly. She tried to take it away from her arms. Haruna groaned and tightened her arms around it. Yuko scratched her cheek. "This is harder than I thought it would be," she thought.

After a few more failed attempts, Yuko managed to get it out of her arms. She smiled triumphantly, and lay on the bed facing her. Haruna made a small groan and tried to feel where her plush toy was. She kept groaning until she seemed to have found what she was looking for. She snaked her arms around Yuko and hugged her tightly. Yuko made a smug grin and nuzzled Haruna's neck as she too fell asleep.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 10:39:55 PM by sophcaro »

Offline Dianalrs

• Member+
    • Acabatelo__MT
Re: Happy Birthday ( KojiYuu OS )
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2015, 09:13:27 AM »
Good :twothumbs

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+