JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Straightener - Fragile Silencer

Author Topic: Mocha Girls  (Read 22952 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Mocha Girls
« on: April 19, 2009, 09:54:11 AM »

MOCHA, Viva Records’ hottest and fast rising girl group has already made a name in the music biz in spite of the tough race for recognition.. With so many groups similar to MOCHA coming out nowadays, they have proven to be one the hardest girls to beat. They can certainly turn everybody in the party mood once they hit the center stage. Their repertoire is a mix of everything from current hits and the best of new wave down to the memorable music of the 70’s. The group consists of four sexy girls that are all equally talented. Talk about beauty and brains, Mocha; the group’s lead singer never fails to impress the audience once she starts moving. She is beautiful, no doubt about that, but it is her rapport with the crowd that usually makes her more appealing.

Links
Mocha's Youtune Channel
Official Site

Random pix:

Deliciosa by MOCHA GIRLS (Music Video)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 09:26:51 PM by Masa »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Re: Mocha Girls (Bi-sexual Pinay Babes!)
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 09:55:10 AM »
Mocha Uson

Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 110 lbs.
Vital Stat: 34-24-35
Skills: Modeling (TV and Print Ads), Singing, Hosting, Product Endorsing
Repertoire: TOP 40 POP R&B, DANCE

MOCHA- She is a multi-talented artist with a face and body that every woman in town wishes to have! Her breathtaking curves and brown complexion makes her more appealing and attractive to almost everybody who sets their eyes on her.  But that’s not all, she is one of the lucky few packed with beauty and brains.  Aside from her obvious skills in singing and dancing, Mocha can do hosting as well.  Most of the time, people are amazed as to how she deals with the crowd especially during their regular shows.

Also known as the group’s lead singer, Mocha’s passion to excel in her chosen field serves as a good example to her group mates who admittedly admire her will to be on top.  Mocha took pre-med in college but decided to pursue a career in singing instead.  She was part of a band in school and was in GMA’s talent center before eventually plunging into the recording scene.  Her biggest break along with the rest of the girls came early last year after signing-up with Viva Records.

Mocha's 2009 Calendar

BEACH PICTORIAL GUAM USA

Mocha.com

Maxim

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2009, 09:56:43 AM »

FAMILY FILTER

FAMILY FILTER

FAMILY FILTER

Mocha proud of her sexuality

The first time the all-female sexy singing group “Mocha Girls” created a stir in the music scene was when they cried foul after photos of them kissing each other were leaked to the press and landed in a tabloid.

The photos drew some jeers and the sexuality of members Mocha Uson, Hershey delas Alas, Bez Lacanlale, and Mary Grace Oracion were questioned. Incensed, the girls did not take the incident sitting down and a libel complaint was filed against the publication.

“Sinasabihan akong lesbian. First of all, walang masama [sa pagiging lesbian],” Mocha, the band leader, stressed.

The case has since been dismissed after both parties reached an agreement. It might have caused trauma to the girls but the same incident was also a turning point for Mocha. It gave her the necessary strength to admit to herself and to the public that she is, in fact, a bisexual.

“It just so happened na I’m not a lesbian. I like guys, I like girls, so I’m bisexual. I’d rather label myself than other people labeling me,” she said.

“I’m comfortable with who I am as a person. I’ve accepted myself [and] I feel more free now. There was a fear na to be judged [but] wala you have to embrace [who you really are],” she added.

She pointed out that people should not treat gays, lesbians and bisexuals as if they are different. Like straight women and men, she said, members of the third sex are human beings with same rights.   

“You can’t please everyone. [This is] me. If you like me, thank you. If you don’t, alam mo you’re entitled to your opinion. Basta I’m happy with who I am. I’m comfortable with my sexuality,” she said.

Comfortable with bodies

The 24-year-old singer is the resident photo blogger of men’s magazine MAXIM wherein photos of her kissing other women are splashed for the readers to enjoy. Thus, when MAXIM came out with its April issue dedicated to gays and lesbians, it is only fitting that Mocha, alongside Hershey, graces its cover.

Mocha and her “girls,” or band mates, posed naked, their bodies coated with caramel, for MAXIM’s April issue and probably it was one of the daring shoots ever for any men’s magazine.

Some might probably raise their eyebrow but the girls maintained that it was “tastefully done.”

“This is a sexy men’s magazine [so it’s] supposed to be sexy.  Self-expression [ito] hindi namin ginawa sa mga regular magazine. This is a men's magazine so sexy,” Mocha said. “This is very classy, ang photographer A-list. [He’s] Doc Marlon Pecjo who is also a photographer for big fashion magazines. [It’s done in] good taste, very classy. Tastefully done.”

Hershey also pointed out: “Hindi puwedeng nakadamit kami tapos cover. Mapapansin ba siya?”

No doubt about it. These girls have no qualms about shedding their clothes to prove that their comfortable with their bodies as much as they have no inhibitions about kissing each other in public.

So who’s the best kisser - men or women? Sorry guys, but for Mocha, women are the runaway winner in that category.

On a final note, Mocha has this advice to all those who are still afraid to come out of their closet: “Accept who you are. Love yourself. Don’t think too much of what other people would think about you. When you're ready then that’s the time you come out. Pero if you’re not yet ready, you don’t have time to hurry. No pressure, take your time, discover yourself.”
http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/04/02/09/mocha-proud-her-sexuality

Mocha Girls paparazzi pix:

HOT LESBIAN ACTION!

DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2009, 10:13:22 AM »
 I LOVE LESBIANS!!!

Fuck that's what I'm talking BOUT! Not that cheap fake kissing, full hand up the crotch, paparazzi suure. Now why Mocha or KT haven't played them?

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2009, 10:29:39 AM »
I'll do it if they won't!

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2009, 10:21:01 PM »
 :w00t: there's a bit of her nipple in the video with Jaycee Parker  :cow:

(and she's incredibly hot :inlove:)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Re: Mocha Girls
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2009, 08:44:00 PM »
Grace Oracion - Playboy Philippines (August 2009)

:fap

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2009, 09:03:23 PM »
while reading the title i mochanutz nick poped on my mind... not related at all :rofl: but HELL YEAH LESBO

so they do music too? not that i care anyways XD

Offline Zeroc00l_7

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2011, 09:07:21 PM »
try to search in dailymotion.com about her. . she is so freakin awesome!!!

Offline spasc

• ecchi
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2011, 06:14:05 PM »

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Straightener - Fragile Silencer