JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hangry and Angry - Angelia (crash Berlin version)

Author Topic: Runaway from the Past  (Read 316649 times)

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
Re: Runaway from the Past - update~~~
« Reply #1060 on: November 08, 2008, 06:52:52 AM »
I'm glad Yossy went back. Rika is her one true love. She should know that.
Ah, fuck. It's Mayumi and Dan, huh? They have Rika in the body bag. :mon tantrum:
Save her, Yossy. Please. :gmon tears:

Offline hotohori

• Member+
  • yossie XD *dokidoki*
« Reply #1061 on: November 08, 2008, 09:50:35 AM »
They got Rika...  :scared:  :scolding:

Yossie GANBARE !!!!  :onioncheer:

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #1062 on: November 08, 2008, 10:01:35 AM »
I've been getting into the habit of doing slightly longer comments for you my dear but I don't have time for that atm :( But I :heart: you so I gotta comment anyway :D

Damn you, you made me feel bad for Joseph again :rolleyes:
WOW... May & Dan had a freakin' awesome plan, why didn't I think of that!!! I've gotta hand it to them for that, although they did make it so they HAD to have Rika alone which they were lucky about :lol:
THE RING?!?! Noooo :cry: I love the concept of the ring, anything but it! Thank god Yossy is smart and put two and two together pretty darn fast coz otherwise she could have misinterpreted the ring being left behind as Rika taking it off and leaving it on purpose. Poor Yossy (and Joseph) though, if I was them I would blame myself for this :(
And that body bag BETTER HAVE MOVED!!! :angry:

Seeing you didn't mention anyone prevailing this time, I will!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~GOD prevails~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :otomerika:
(although according to my textbook inhibitory signaling prevails... crazy textbook knows nothing!)

Update soon so I have a bed-time chapter to clear my mind before sleep tonight (or early tomorrow morning)... No pressure as always :P

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #1063 on: November 09, 2008, 10:09:17 AM »
OMG!!! Yossie!!! @#!%    Jo!!! *@%$

missed you too, being no rich is very time consuming. 

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #1064 on: November 09, 2008, 01:09:07 PM »
NO! They finally got Rika :cry:. Stupid Yossie and stupid Jo :banghead:. Yall better go get her back.
we all have our stupid moments... too bad they both had theirs at the same time at Rika-chan's expense...
Oh and thanks for the dedication and I don't mind that this isn't GAM, ishiyoshi's my favorite GAM is just great too  :P
thank you. IshiYoshi rules!
I'm glad Yossy went back. Rika is her one true love. She should know that.
yeah... if she doesn't yet, i'mma grab my drill and make sure that makes it into her skull... but that isn't necessary now, she did go back.
Ah, fuck. It's Mayumi and Dan, huh? They have Rika in the body bag. :mon tantrum:
Save her, Yossy. Please. :gmon tears:
Please Yossui, save the day once more...
They got Rika...  :scared:  :scolding:
yeah... man... 
Yossie GANBARE !!!!  :onioncheer:
GO Yossui!!
I've been getting into the habit of doing slightly longer comments for you my dear but I don't have time for that atm :( But I :heart: you so I gotta comment anyway :D
i heart you too... and so does the queen... thanks
Damn you, you made me feel bad for Joseph again :rolleyes:
Wha~t? :lol:
WOW... May & Dan had a freakin' awesome plan, why didn't I think of that!!! I've gotta hand it to them for that, although they did make it so they HAD to have Rika alone which they were lucky about :lol:
It's all about timing...
THE RING?!?! Noooo :cry: I love the concept of the ring, anything but it! Thank god Yossy is smart and put two and two together pretty darn fast coz otherwise she could have misinterpreted the ring being left behind as Rika taking it off and leaving it on purpose. Poor Yossy (and Joseph) though, if I was them I would blame myself for this :(
one heart-breaking moment of misunderstanding is enough, i think...
And that body bag BETTER HAVE MOVED!!! :angry:
the chloroform is wearing off, i think...
Seeing you didn't mention anyone prevailing this time, I will!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~GOD prevails~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :otomerika:
(although according to my textbook inhibitory signaling prevails... crazy textbook knows nothing!)
I prevail... no matter what your crazy textbook says...
Update soon so I have a bed-time chapter to clear my mind before sleep tonight (or early tomorrow morning)... No pressure as always :P
I feel absolutely no pressure at all... nada...
OMG!!! Yossie!!! @#!%    Jo!!! *@%$
Yo and Jo: #$%^&^%$!!! :lol:
missed you too, being no rich is very time consuming.
these are times when we wish that we're as rich as yossui
OH I GET IT! They like, drugged her or overpowered her or something, put her in a body bag, dressed as hospital people and took her away. Smart. Assholes. Come on Yoshi, chase them down and wretch your vengence from their cold dead hearts! Wreak havoc among them and free your pretty little princess!
Go, Yossui!

i write my IshiYoshi dream…

baby… I dedicate this one to you… even if you quit reading after update #24…

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hitomi ran back to the exact spot where she last saw the stretcher, the kidnappers and the body bag.

She looked around for any clue as to where they might have gone. They couldn’t have gone so far with that stretcher.

If they were posing as hospital employees and had to smuggle a person out how would they do it?

The fire exit’s right there.

==

Mayumi hurriedly shoved the stretcher through the double doors.

"Bakit ka ba nagmamadali, May?" (Why are we rushing, May?) Dan asked, a bit worried about all the noise Mayumi was making bumping into benches and walls.

"Hindi mo ba nakita? Yung boyfriend nito, nakasalubong natin kanina!" (Didn't you see? We just passed her boyfriend a while back!) Mayumi mumbled under her mask.

Dan didn't notice Hitomi at all. He was too worried about this evening's "transaction". Baldo had told him that the Japanese customer had agreed to meet with them in a factory warehouse in Caloocan. Why do these things always happen in factory warehouses?

"Di ba, sabi ni Jo kanina, parang may away yung dalawa?" (Didn't Jo say that it was apparent that they were in a fight?) Dan asked Mayumi.

"Asa pa yung batang yun..." (He wishes...) Mayumi rolled her eyes as they continued to roll the stretcher on.

The two headed straight to the ambulance that they borrowed from one of Baldo's associates.

"Uy, nagmamalay-tao na yata uli ito... tignan mo dun o..." (Hey, I think she's regaining consciousness... look there...) Dan pointed at the foot of the body bag.

May opened the door to the makeshift ambulance. "Basta, isakay mo na lang siya dyan. Pag naka-alis na tayo dito sa ospital, wala na siyang magagawa sa atin at wala nang makakatulong sa kanya." (Just load her into the ambulance. Once we've left here, there's nothing she can do and no one can help her.)

==

It would surely look dubious if they carried a body bag through there. Not to mention the difficulty of carrying a full-grown adult. They had to pass within the hospital corridors in order to use the stretcher and roll Rika out of there with ease.

Hitomi walked on towards the main lobby of the hospital. Sure, it was an unlikely place for them to pass through. At least, the exit for all vehicles was within sight. She might see them drive off.

But how can they justify taking out a “corpse” and how do they plan on taking Rika away from here without arousing suspicion… “an ambulance!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MAN...~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*makeshift ambulance = most of the ambulances here in the Philippines are converted vans... that's how insane we are here..
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 01:15:44 PM by tru_harmony »

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #1065 on: November 10, 2008, 03:01:05 PM »
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hitomi saw one ambulance driving off. She ran to it and clearly saw Mayumi on the passenger’s seat.

She found the laxness of security in the hospital unbelievable. Who knew it was that easy to steal a supposed corpse from a hospital? Then again, knowing how lax everything is in this country, this shouldn’t surprise her at all.

Hitomi was lucky taxis were plentiful on this side of the city. Her car was too far away and getting it from where she left it would waste precious time.

She quickly hopped into the first one that stopped for her. "Follow that ambulance, please!"

The taxi driver, a man looking in his forties, looked back at her. “Saan po ba papunta yun?” (Where is it headed?)

Hitomi couldn’t answer him. She didn’t get the question to begin with. She thought about getting off this one and getting another one but it was doubtful that another taxi would be any better.

"Sir, malapit na po ako mag-car barn." (Sir, I'm close to turning in)**

Even though Hitomi had no idea what he meant, this was not time for negotiations. She reached for her wallet and got 3,000 pesos out and gave it to the driver. "Follow that ambulance. Please."

The driver looked at her suspiciously but took the money anyway. He took the wheel and followed the ambulance.

By some stroke of luck, the taxi's headlights were broken. This was supposedly illegal, to be driving at night without headlights, but authorities don't really bother even if they can pose as a major traffic hazard.

At least, Dan and May won't notice easily that they were being followed.

Hitomi kept quiet as the taxi zig-zagged through Araneta Avenue, evading trucks, cars, tricycles and jackass pedestrians.

Rika...

Chasing cars is one thing. Chasing ambulances is another. Once the sirens and the flashers are on, the ambulance can part the sea called Manila traffic like Moses and easily escape, being immune from traffic lights and other signs.

At the intersection of Del Monte and Araneta avenues, the ambulance just beat the red light. The taxi dutifully stopped, to Hitomi’s frustration. Dan and May were getting away while she was stuck in a semi-law-abiding taxi. “Just go! Follow that ambulance!”

“Sir, red po yung stop light.” He pointed out.

She understood him enough. He used enough English.

“I don’t care, GO!” She gave him another 1000 peso bill. “Please!” It’s not like anybody is going to arrest them or anything.

He reluctantly took the money and beat the red light. The sooner this is over, the sooner he can get back to his car barn. Luckily, it was late and there aren’t that many cars on the road.

Hitomi felt relieved when the ambulance was back in sight. She reached into her pocket and took out Rika’s ring. Ka-chan… hang on…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CHARMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #1066 on: November 10, 2008, 05:00:15 PM »
Yosh, time to catch up.

Hitomi held on to her sides as she walked out of their flat laughing. Their home smelled like burnt toast because there really was burnt toast from breakfast.

Rika followed closely behind her. She was still lost at how the toast could've burnt when she only left it in the kitchen for a few minutes to *attend* to Hitomi in the room. Probably it wasn't just a few minutes.
Dayum! :lol:

Joseph would surely be there, Rika had repeatedly argued. Hitomi conceded, not wanting to give a hint that Joseph worried her too, for other reasons.
Meh, Yossi can still take him. :yep:

"Ka-chan... I think I want to move house..."

Rika leaned her head on Hitomi' shoulder. "Why?"

"Well for one, it's getting a bit too congested in this side of town... Also, To-san knows where we live..."

"Would it matter if he did?"

"Well, he's very unpredictable... I don't know.... He might do something to hurt you..."
The sad thing here is that Yossi has a very, VERY valid point (especially considering the fact that she knows about the connection with Jin, CorPrint, and PubCom).  That, PLUS Jin's continued efforts to re-take control of the company from Yossi, one can never know. If they DO move, however, they need to keep it a secret as much as possible to keep whoever is Jin's stooge from finding out and reporting back.

Without warning and seemingly out of nowhere, a hand slapped Rika's face hard. It was Jin. Apparently, he was expecting them.

Rika was shocked. She could only look at Hitomi for an explanation. An explanation Hitomi herself didn't have.

Before Jin could've said a word, a fist had flown to his face, sending him to the ground, followed by a foot to his chest. "How dare you lay a hand on her?!"
KICK HIS ASS YOSSI!!!
:scolding:

Rika neither made any move nor sound. She just sat in the car, seemingly lifeless, still stunned by what transpired in the lobby, grasping at straws at what Jin meant. Obviously, he knew Rika's father-- not in a good way.
And obviously Rika had no idea that Jin knew her father. NOW she's going to start asking questions, and Yossi's going to have to give up what she knows.

"I trusted her... ... I trusted you. Why didn't you trust me?"
:cry:

She was angry because she didn't know that she had such problems. She was denied the chance to be responsible for her father's mistakes. She was angry that she was denied the option to ask for help. She was angry because she had to hear it from Jin. She was angry that Jin held her father in that kind of reputation. He implied that her father was some pimp. How dare he?
And of course, this is the type of reaction that Jin wanted to get out of her, to hopefully drive enough of a wedge between the two of them so as to provide enough of a distraction so that he can come back in and take over again.

*RIKA WITH TITA EULA*
Typical old-school 'Pino way of thinking. Not surprised at all that Eula's taking this position. She can't help it if that's the way she was raised and that's the only way she knows.

The lift had made it to its destination and Hitomi heard the doors sliding open but she didn't want to turn around.
She took one step back. And another. Three, four, five. She walked out of the elevator and through the hall backwards. Nobody else really stuck around that floor so she wouldn't really bump into anybody.

She walked into her office backwards, pushing the doors open with her behind. Anyone else in the office would find it weird except Ayaka and Mai. It's always just them. Maybe Rika would find it cute.
Well, that was random. :?

Crap, bell went. Will finish later...hopefully.

EDIT: Okay, gonna finish up to the point of this post. Any updates made after this post will get a new one. :D

Hitomi looked at her watch. It was ten minutes past six o'clock.

she was in the middle of Edsa, without a phone to contact Rika or the Eyes. She had no choice but to stay there and wallow in Manila's most famous exhibit: traffic.
Yossi = :doh:

Hitomi shut her engine and stepped out of her car. She knew it was illegal and dangerous for her to leave her vehicle in the middle of the road but that didn't matter anymore. She can easily pay her way out of trouble. This was the Philippines, after all.
It's not likely that she'd have to pay that much anyway. As long as the car doesn't get stolen she should be fine. ;D

"Rika, mahal kita... di man ako kasing yaman ni Hitomi, kakayanin kong ibigay sa'yo lahat ng gusto mo..." (Rika, I love you... I may not be as rich as her, but I will do everything to give you everything you want...)
Gotta give him some props for having the balls to finally say this, but considering the other circumstances...oh crap. :O

She peeked from behind the wall and saw Joseph at the feet of Rika. She heard him say the only Filipino words she can remember followed by words she didn't understand. She listened closely for her response.

==

"Mahal kita, Joseph...  pero bilang kaibigan lang..."
Oooooooooooooh crap! :o

Rika didn't know that Joseph wasn't the only one walking away with tears in his eyes and his shoulders down.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH CRAP!
:scared:

Jo walked away from Rika, knowing that he had lost. In Filipino, 'basted'.

He wanted to be alone. He wanted silence. He wanted to see Rika but his pride advised him against going back to her.

Only then did he realize what he had done to his friendship with Rika.
Question now is, will he be willing to do what it takes to mend it (even if it means giving up on his chances with Rika)?

She wasn't Catholic but she appreciated the art. Her trips to the Vatican were all for the art. Even if she was no believer, whatever those artists believed in must truly be divine to inspire such expression of beauty. She silently entered the sanctuary and gazed at the altar.

Hitomi quickly stood up, as if knowing exactly where she was at the moment, she walked out of the chapel. And ran back to Rika.
RUN YOSSI! RUN LIKE THE WIND TO YOUR KA-CHAN!!! :cow:

Hitomi stopped as the stretcher rolled on right in front of her. Her heart skipped a beat.  Scared of a cadaver?

One of the the personnel, apparently a woman, looked back at her. She looked familiar but Hitomi just couldn't tell. They had their scrub suits and surgical masks on.

She looked at the body bag again as it was being pushed away. Did that body bag just move?
ONOES!!! IT'S MAY AND DAN!!! THEY GRABBED RIKA AND HID HER IN THE BODY BAG!!!
:mon wtf:

At seeing the ring, the image of the body bag and the two hospital personnel flashed in her mind.

She quickly picked the ring up and ran back to where she last saw the “personnel”. Before turning the corner she looked back to Joseph.

“Rika’s in danger! Call the police!”
And hope that they get someone who hasn't been "bought" by Baldo.

"Bakit ka ba nagmamadali, May?" (Why are we rushing, May?) Dan asked, a bit worried about all the noise Mayumi was making bumping into benches and walls.

"Hindi mo ba nakita? Yung boyfriend nito, nakasalubong natin kanina!" (Didn't you see? We just passed her boyfriend a while back!) Mayumi mumbled under her mask.
Yeah, you'd BETTER be worried, cuz once Yossi gets her hands on you AND you find out she's a "she"!
:cool1:

Dan didn't notice Hitomi at all. He was too worried about this evening's "transaction". Baldo had told him that the Japanese customer had agreed to meet with them in a factory warehouse in Caloocan. Why do these things always happen in factory warehouses?
FAKK! They plan on selling Rika as some sort of personal slave!  :angry:

*makeshift ambulance = most of the ambulances here in the Philippines are converted vans... that's how insane we are here..
Not to mention ass-poor since the hospitals can't afford proper ambulances.

Hitomi saw one ambulance driving off. She ran to it and clearly saw Mayumi on the passenger’s seat.

She found the laxness of security in the hospital unbelievable. Who knew it was that easy to steal a supposed corpse from a hospital? Then again, knowing how lax everything is in this country, this shouldn’t surprise her at all.
Yep. And what's NOT lax can often be made so with a little grease in the palm. :banghead:

Hitomi was lucky taxis were plentiful on this side of the city. Her car was too far away and getting it from where she left it would waste precious time.

She quickly hopped into the first one that stopped for her. "Follow that ambulance, please!"
Not to derail from the mood of the chapter, but it would have been so awesome if Yossi had hopped on a "tricycle" instead. XD

* In The Philippines, a "tricycle" is a name given to a type of public transportation that involves a dirt-bike which has been equipped with a sidecar. These are MAJORLY common in RP, and anyone who's from there will tell you that it's not that surprising to see a couple hundred of these (often gaudily decorated) things all lined up at city hubs, waiting for potential customers who need short, fast rides.
INFO - http://www.philippinesinsider.com/transport/the-versatile-philippine-tricycle/

By some stroke of luck, the taxi's headlights were broken. This was supposedly illegal, to be driving at night without headlights, but authorities don't really bother even if they can pose as a major traffic hazard.
Yeah, unless an accident happens, the authorities are usually too lazy to get off their asses to do anything.  In this case, it IS a good thing though, as it will hopefully reduce the chances of May and Dan realizing that they're being followed.

At the intersection of Del Monte and Araneta avenues, the ambulance just beat the red light. The taxi dutifully stopped, to Hitomi’s frustration. Dan and May were getting away while she was stuck in a semi-law-abiding taxi. “Just go! Follow that ambulance!”

“Sir, red po yung stop light.” He pointed out.

She understood him enough. He used enough English.

“I don’t care, GO!” She gave him another 1000 peso bill. “Please!” It’s not like anybody is going to arrest them or anything.
Now THAT's a first (for me at least). A Filipino driver in RP that ACTUALLY STOPS at a red light!
:stunned:

« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 06:04:48 AM by JFC »

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1067 on: November 10, 2008, 06:51:08 PM »
You can do it Yossie! Rika your prince is coming!

Offline Yukari

• SNSD & Nogizaka46 ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1068 on: November 10, 2008, 09:12:53 PM »
tadaimaaa XD i miss you too tru ^^ :oops:

NOOOOOOOOOOOO THEY GOT HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER F*CK :banghead:

poor ka-chan, she must resist and wait for her prince to rescue her (if yossy don't do it soon I will kill her, something like that i write a chapter "similar" to rfp, and i'll be a character and kill her) :angry: you'll see XD

i read it!!!  :muffin: i reach page 55 finally :cow:

te quiero truuuu, i want to talk with you XD, but i didn't found you in msn  :cry:

Offline hotohori

• Member+
  • yossie XD *dokidoki*
« Reply #1069 on: November 10, 2008, 09:38:22 PM »
The taxi driver kinda pissed me off  :angry: ... boy! just drive!! :banghead: 

Go,Go Yossie GO!!! :on woohoo:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #1070 on: November 11, 2008, 01:04:03 PM »
I bet it's Jin who's waiting for Rika  :angry:

:lol: @ sweeety's theory

JFC's visual reminded me of this   XD one of Pinoys' (pasa)WAYs of transport   :lol: :P

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #1071 on: November 11, 2008, 02:39:19 PM »
@JFC: aww... kuya... i would've loved to make yossui hop into a tricycle and chase that ambulance... but tricycles are illegal on major roads: E. Rodriquez Sr. Avenue, Araneta Avenue, Quezon Avenue and A. Bonifacio Avenue... not that they're not really there but Yossui can only violate so many laws in one night... thanks for the visual, btw... I'm glad you finally caught up... there was a part of me that was worried... i am a worry wart... then again, i guess that's just the kid in me... i missed you *hugs*...

i'm also running on caffeine and sugar right now... i think that would be for the best for me, as in typing with my eyes open wide...

@CrypticShadow8: Keep the faith!

@Yuki: the prince will come to her rescue because that's how the story goes... the knight in shining armor comes to the rescue of the damsel in distress... i wonder how she plans to slay Grendel, his mom and the dragon... :lol: you have no idea how many versions of this story i have in my mind... and i think it's quite noticeable that i am getting a bit messed up getting excited over all the possibilities... but please, no H!P person needs to get hurt in the writing of this fic... except in special cases... :twisted: ... te quiero tambien, Yuki, mi amiga... quando tu tienes la hora, mandar un PM a mi (not even sure if i said this right... i hope the message comes across)

@hotohori: yeah... but sometimes some are really just like that... cautious in the wrong way... :lol: ... there are a lot of nuts living in this country... me included...

@sweeety: and now, i'm like 'i dunno'... and she's like 'i'm here' and they're like 'turn off the frimmin' lights!'

@kRisZ: ...hmmm... ... more things to promote tourism to the Philippines! HUZZAH!
==
mengu de yansu...

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rika awoke to the sensation of the world around her shaking. At awaking to the darkness of the body bag, she had to blink twice to make sure that she really had her eyes open and it's just that her whole surroundings were dark.
She found herself lying on a flat surface in a cramped place, not knowing that this is where dead people lie before lying on the mortician's table. She felt dizzy not knowing the cause. It smelled wierd. She didn't know, it was formalin.

She felt the gag on her mouth and tried to get it off her in vain. Her hands were tied together by some rough fabric that she couldn't even see. She wanted to call out for help but the gag kept her silent.

All she knew was that she wanted to get out of this place. Whatever place it was. To-chan...

She could faintly hear familiar voices conversing, talking about her 'boyfriend' and about Joseph.

She squirmed in the bodybag feeling the material surrounding her. The fabric felt like tightly weaved cotton. Luckily this country has yet to discover rubber and plastic body bags. Cotton was breathable. At least, it would not be able to suffocate Rika to death.

She felt wheels rolling beneath her really fast. It felt like she was on some theme park ride. The ride ended in a sudden halt, making Rika even more dizzy.

After a quick but violent tremor, she felt like she was placed on a higher surface. But after feeling the shifting gears and hearing the ignition, she was certain that she was loaded into a vehicle.

She felt the fabric for anyway out. If they got her in here, there's got to be a way out. Finally, just above her, she felt one end of a zipper slide. Unfortunately, it appears that the slider is at her foot. Rika kicked off her sandals as she felt for the other end of the slide and the slider.

The vehicle ride wasn't making things easy for her as she was getting thrown about whenever it takes a turn. She held out her tied arms to cushion the impact on that cold, hard thing there that kept on hitting her. She didn't know it was an oxygen tank. After several minor cramps, she finally found the slider. Unfortunately, she found it too late.

She didn't notice that the vehicle finally stopped and someone was pulling her container, presumably, out. She just felt someone lifting her and carrying her out. Although she was used to being carried around by Hitomi, this was a very unwelcomed gesture.

She tried to kick whoever but the body bag wasn't helping her at all. Finally, someone zipped the bag open.

"Rika... may gustong makakilala sa'yo..." (Rika... There's someone here who wants to meet you...) Her vision was still blurred, her eyes overwhelmed by the sudden exposure to light, but she was certain it was her stepmother speaking to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~WILL MAYUMI PREVAIL???~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
« Reply #1072 on: November 11, 2008, 04:05:36 PM »
quote from tru: 'HOLY COW!'
I hope Rika's Y-balance is useful to kick this people bums.. maybe not...  :(
Argh Mayumi!! Stupid frickin.. Who the heck is that someone? huh? huh??  :angry:
Is it Miki?!  :w00t: lol.. ok im being stupid now... *sigh*

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline Yankii Heart

• Member+
  • *New Eyes*
« Reply #1073 on: November 11, 2008, 04:51:34 PM »

Me =  :on blackhole:

To-chan rescue Ka-chan  :cry:

Pleaseeee! Hurryyyy! :pleeease:

Mayumi what the f**k  :scolding: leave Za Charmy alone :on voodoo:

By the way nice update  :on GJ:

Offline hotohori

• Member+
  • yossie XD *dokidoki*
« Reply #1074 on: November 11, 2008, 11:34:24 PM »
 :mon chilly: Rika-chan ... 

Mayumi this b...h  :mon fierce:

Offline firemore

« Reply #1075 on: November 12, 2008, 12:42:32 AM »
evil mayumi, i want to beat u to death, cant wait for next update

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #1076 on: November 12, 2008, 04:01:07 AM »
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! *covers eyes* What's gonna happen?! I'M SCARED!!!! :shocked:
At least Yossy's tailing them!!!
Wow, your story has made me a little afraid of the Philippines.....j/k :lol:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #1077 on: November 12, 2008, 07:16:01 AM »
@JFC: aww... kuya... i would've loved to make yossui hop into a tricycle and chase that ambulance... but tricycles are illegal on major roads
Yeah, I know. It'd still would have been awesome though. :D

It's probably better in the end that she didn't.  After all, it's not like RP tricycles have enough horsepower to keep up with the traffic flow on those major roads. XD

I'm glad you finally caught up... there was a part of me that was worried... i am a worry wart... then again, i guess that's just the kid in me... i missed you *hugs*...
Huwag kang mag alala, iha. I might get behind, but I'll find a way (sooner or later) to catch up. :)

i'm also running on caffeine and sugar right now... i think that would be for the best for me, as in typing with my eyes open wide...
I'll probably be doing that in about 8 hours. :yep:

Rika awoke to the sensation of the world around her shaking. At awaking to the darkness of the body bag, she had to blink twice to make sure that she really had her eyes open and it's just that her whole surroundings were dark.
Yeah...waking up in a body bag. That's DEFINITELY an experience that we could do without.

She squirmed in the bodybag feeling the material surrounding her. The fabric felt like tightly weaved cotton. Luckily this country has yet to discover rubber and plastic body bags. Cotton was breathable. At least, it would not be able to suffocate Rika to death.
Most fortunate, not just for Rika, but also for May and Dan. If they were scared of having Baldo and his potential customer pissed off at them now, imagine what it would be like if they showed up with a dead Rika. :o

"Rika... may gustong makakilala sa'yo..." (Rika... There's someone here who wants to meet you...) Her vision was still blurred, her eyes overwhelmed by the sudden exposure to light, but she was certain it was her stepmother speaking to her.
:angry:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
Runaway from the Past
« Reply #1078 on: November 13, 2008, 05:36:09 AM »
... no updates yet for today, dear readers...

just a pimping post...

Some of us here have been talking about things we can add to this subforum to enrich the community... i'd love to hear what you think of our ideas... they're in the Discussion Thread

==
also, we have our own chatroom now... as of now, there's only me and daigong there... maybe if you feel like it, you might want to drop by...

#JPH!P-fics

if you don't have an irc, you can use the java chat thingy we have here...

==

finally, we have a party coming up at the Chuuch of Charmy to celebrate the launch of the BIGGEST mini-album in the history of mankind: Kill Me, Kiss Me by the awesomest awesome out there hAngry and Angry, a.k.a the rabu-rabus in this fic: ISHIYOSHI!!!!!!

having experienced the big Biyuuden bye-bye bash in June, I have no doubts that our fellow hipstahz will make this party an event to remember!

JOIN IN THE FUN!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ISHIYOSHI PREVAILS!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 05:43:10 AM by tru_harmony »

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
Re: Runaway from the Past
« Reply #1079 on: November 16, 2008, 01:46:15 AM »
my 800th post in this wonderful wonderful place...

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hitomi could only glare at the driver when he refused to turn the corner from A. Bonifacio avenue to a minor street. She read suspicion and mistrust on his face as he refused the thousand peso bill in her hand.

"Sir, delikado na po dito. Pasensya na po. Hanggang dito na lang." (Sir, it's already dangerous here. I'm sorry. I can only drive you up to this point.)

She stepped out of the cab and found herself in a place she's never been before. The sign read: 11th avenue. Where the hell is that?!

She ran into the dark street leaving the taximan watching her from inside his vehicle.

The street was empty save for some men, drunk and wasted in front of a sari-sari store. Those who were still conscious were singing off-tune and off-key to a familiar song. The girl tending the store had already fallen asleep behind the metal grills that separated her from her customers.

Hitomi did not bother to study the environment further. Rika needed her.

She took out her phone and pushed the power button, praying that whatever power the battery has left would suffice. She dialled Joseph's cellphone number. The receipient of the call picked up fast.

"Joseph, I'm on 11th avenue, from A. Bonifacio. I'm still looking for her but I think they haven't taken her far from here."

"Okay. Uh..."

"Just get them here."

The flashers have been shut off and the siren has died down. There was nobody she can question about a suspiscious ambulance passing through here a few minutes ago. There was nothing to lead Hitomi to where Rika was. Just a flickering streetlamp. And her heart.

==

Dan and Mayumi kept Rika between them as they pulled her out of the body bag and half-carried-half-dragged her to the middle of the factory warehouse. "Siguro naman, hindi mo na kami maipapahamak ngayon..." (You won't be causing us anymore trouble now, will you?) Mayumi whispered.

"O... Sabi kno naman sa'yo, mababawi ko rin 'to..." (I told you, I can get her back) Dan said as he shook hands with Baldo.

"E, yung sumapak sa'kin, nakita 'nyo ba?" (The one who socked me, did you find him?)

"Hindi... baka ginamit lang 'to tapos iniwan din..." (No... maybe he just got his way with her and then left her)

Baldo turned to Rika. "Akala mo siguro, nakaligtas ka na, no?" (You were probably thinking you got yourself off the hook, weren't you?) He grinned.

Rika trembled as Baldo ran a finger on her cheek. It was just like the last time. Before they loaded her into his van more than a month ago. He studied her as he walked around her.

About ten feet away was a black Toyota Fortuner. Rika couldn't see who the passengers were but from the silhouettes, she was certain there were three men inside the vehicle.

The grin on his face widened when he saw Rika crying. "Wala nang magliligtas sa'yo ngayon..." (Nobody can save you this time...)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ( TT_TT ) SOMEBODY SAVE HER!!!!) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
« Last Edit: November 26, 2008, 06:18:20 AM by tru_harmony »

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hangry and Angry - Angelia (crash Berlin version)