JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ayumi Shibata - Setuna

Author Topic: Always Reunited (SayaMilky, Sayacchu - Chapter 6 - 2/12/2015)  (Read 6686 times)

Offline kyundere

Re: Always Reunited (SayaMilky, Sayacchu - Chapter 6 - 2/12/2015)
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2015, 02:05:16 AM »
Hope I can finally start updating this fic more often.

Chapter 6

FLASHBACK (CONTINUED)

6 years ago
Sunday Afternoon (1st Date with Milky)

I struggle to adjust to the sunlight approaching my eyes open after what feels like a long period of inactivity. And I can feel my head throbbing in pain. What’s going on here? I was on my date with Milky and we were walking into the train station and… that’s all I can remember.

“Ah, Sayaka! You’re awake!”

I sluggishly turn my head over to the source of that voice.

“Milky, what happened?”

“You fainted right after we entered the train station. Gosh, Sayaka, you really scared me when you fell to the ground.”

“I’m… sorry.” It was then I realized that I was sitting down in a vehicle with Milky sitting beside me. “Is this… a limousine?”

“Yes. I called over my maid to pick us up and take us to my home so that my home doctor, Dr. Koyanagi, can take a look at you.”

I can’t believe what I’m hearing. Butler. Home doctor. I guess since we’ve been together, I’ve really asked Milky about her family’s wealth. But from everything I’m hearing, her family must be loaded with cash.

“Ah, we’re here,” Milky said, interrupting my thoughts.

I step outside the limousine and am completely astonished with the huge mansion that stands in front of me. The entire property is enclosed by a fence with a gate to allow vehicles in and out. The driveway from the gate to the mansion is the length of a football field with a garden to the east of the path road and an elegant man-made pond to the west. The mansion is three stories tall and connects to what looks like a fancy guest house, neighboring an outdoor swimming pool and hot tub. All in all, Milky’s home was truly a sight to behold.

I still feel dizzy, so Milky takes my hand and we slowly make our way toward the front door. The maid who drove us to Milky’s home rushes to open the front door and moves aside so that the two of us can enter the mansion first. Milky turned around to the maid and with a smile on her face, said, “Thank you very much, Airi. Can you please get Dr. Koyanagi and ask him to come to my room? My girlfriend isn’t feeling well.”

The maid, Airi, responded, “Of course, Milky.” After that, Airi looked at me and bowed, saying, “My name is Tanigawa Airi and I am Milky’s maid. If you need anything at all from me, please don’t hesitate to ask. Now, please excuse me.” And she left to find the doctor.

Milky and I climbed the stairs up to the third floor and walked down the long hallway before arriving at Milky’s room. And just like I was expecting, her room was beautiful and elegant beyond belief. Milky had me change into some fluffy pajamas and I lied down on her magnificent queen-sized bed and then a knock came from outside her room.

“Come in!” shouted Milky.

Dr. Koyanagi entered the room and immediately started her examination on me. After 20 minutes of tests, she stated that my fainting was probably caused by fatigue and that I should probably get some rest right now. After giving her medical opinion, she bowed and exited the room.

I started to remember that Milky and I were supposed to be having our first date right now. “I’m so sorry about all this, Milky. Guess I ruined our first date.”

Milky gave me a kiss on the cheek and smiled. “Aww… don’t worry about that. Just get some rest and I’ll prepare a romantic dinner for us two later tonight.”

I blushed and then nodded. She left me alone in her room and I quickly fell asleep.

After what felt like an eternity of the best sleep I’ve ever had, I woke up feeling completely revitalized. I jumped up from Milky’s bed and started running around her room to get my blood flowing again. I looked over to her desk and saw that Milky had taken the clothes I had on for our date and had left me with a stunning black strapless dress to wear for dinner. Normally, I’d never wear that kind of dress, but being that it was for Milky, I felt confident that I could rock the dress well, so I decided to change into the dress.

While checking myself out using the long mirror in Milky’s room, I accidentally knocked down a black binder that was on top off her desk. I picked it up and my curiosity got the better of me and I opened up the binder.

Is that… Maachun and Milky as kids? Aww… they look so adorable.

Inside of the binder were tons and tons of photos of Maachun and Milky together in what look like grand balls and banquets. The first page had photos of them as small kids and each page showed the girls growing up to become beautiful women. In some of the photos, both the Ogasawara family and Watanabe family were seated together on a huge banquet table. I remembered that Maachun said her parents and Milky’s parents were really close and given that Milky’s wealth, I’m assuming Maachun’s family must be loaded with cash as well.

My thoughts on their families’ wealth quickly disappeared when I saw a binder page with a folded up piece of diary paper that said “Milky” on the back of it. I took the paper out of the binder and quickly recognized the handwriting.

Yeah, that’s definitely Maachun’s. Hmm… so Maachun must have written this for Milky. Should I read it? Too late to stop now, I guess.

I unfolded the letter and was shocked at the first lines of the letter.

“To my dearest Milky,

Happy anniversary!”

TO BE CONTINUED

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
Re: Always Reunited (SayaMilky, Sayacchu - Chapter 6 - 2/12/2015)
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2015, 06:22:23 AM »
That was unexpected. Well, that letter needs some explanation from Milky, I guess.
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ayumi Shibata - Setuna