JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Gospellers - Anjuna

Author Topic: ♥ The Upside Down Prince - Science (OS) - COMPLETED  (Read 3083 times)

Offline fryingghetto

♥ The Upside Down Prince - Science (OS) - COMPLETED
« on: September 09, 2012, 03:43:22 PM »
The story follows the same timeline as Flean's ♥ The Upside Down Prince. But this is just OS. The title is 'Science' because it is my favorite subject. It... might hinted that this appear in the original story. You just have to pray Flean's school don't give so much homework haha and he might start updating more.xD

WARNING: A few abuse of... educational term ahead. Slight NSFW.

| | |

The exam week that summer was already over and teachers were passing back their students' test papers that morning. Some of the students were happy that they passed and some were depressed that they failed.

And Takahashi Kai was happened to be one of those failures. But he only failed one subject. Science. His kouhai, Minegishi Ryo who was seated next to him in their class tried to cheer his senpai up.

"Hey, Kai. Don't be acting so gloomy in the morning. Cheer up. I'll treat you during lunch later." Ryo tapped on Kai's shoulders from behind.

"Thanks, Ryo. But she's not going to be happy about this." Kai sighed and crumpled his Science test paper into a ball then slumped down his chair.

Furrowing his eyebrows, Ryo took the crumpled paper and opened it up as he saw the test was marked with 35% by a red ink.

"So you only failed Science, so what? You studied the other subjects at least. Unlike them." He pointed at the depressed ones in the corner because obviously they never studied before exam.

"You have no idea what she'll do when she finds out about it. I need to hide my test papers." Kai thought.

"Kai, forget about it, alright? Exam's over and now we can have fun! Let's ditch this class and bring Riku and Sae!"

"Yea, let's skip class and go to the arcades! But first, come with me and hide my test papers in my locker."

Kai gathered all of his test papers from his desk before the two crawled out of the class from the back door. Both of them quickly ran in the corridor toward the students' locker area.

Kai immediately stashed all of his test papers into his locker with Ryo beside him keeping watch left and right. He was also curious of what Kai was doing so he decided to ask.

"Why do you need to hide your test papers in there?" Ryo whispered to Kai.

"Don't ask. Come on, let's ditch this shit place!" Kai slammed his locker and locked it secure then they scrammed out of the school. Little did they know, coincidentally someone was passing by and witnessed them.

Said person was walking in front of Kai's locker and unlocked it, grabbing all of his test papers and closed the locker back then walked away unsuspected.

"Hey didn't we forget Riku and Sae?"

"No need. You're gonna treat me lunch. Just me. I don't want that you had to split food whenever you're short of cash."

"Hmm yeah. I'll have to mug some rich oba-san next time."

"You don't mug oba-sans! How shameful! I never taught you that!"

"Oh sorry."

| | |

"Oh yeah! Never had this so much fun since I've been together with that monster! Haha!" Kai skillfully aimed and threw the ball in a basket, beating Ryo's score and the game was over.

"Aww man! If Sae was with us, he could've beaten you!" Ryo groaned.

"Nah, I'm unstoppable! Sae just good with his frying pan! Despite his height, he couldn't even shoot the ball. HAHA. So what's next?"

"I don't know. Race car?"

"On second thought..." Kai was eyeing a girl in front of a UFO catcher. Confidently, he raked his hair behind and walked toward her. Ryo only stood there and watched how his senpai works his swag.

"Hey there. You want something in the UFO catcher?" He smiled.

The girl startled and looked at Kai shyly then she greeted him back, maybe because of his charming look with his hair raked behind.

"I... wanted the big stuffed bear for my little sister in the catcher but I... couldn't get it because I'm bad with catchers. It's just not my luck today, I guess."

"I'll get it for you then."

"Eh?! You don't have to."

"It'll be my pleasure if you would let me get it for your sister. That stuffed bear in the catcher, right? Tell her you got a hero to help you get it." Kai winked at the girl and slipped a coin in the machine. He easily controlled the crane catcher and caught the stuffed bear.

"You did it!" The girl hopped infront of the machine, feeling so happy.

Kai handed the bear to the girl. "This catcher's pretty easy actually. If you practice." Kai tapped on the machine's window.

"I can't thank you enough. My little sister would be so happy."

"You're welcome."

"I have to go now. Thank you, again uhh..."

"Kai."

"Thank you, Kai-san. Excuse me." The girl bowed and left the arcade.

After helping the girl, Kai walked back to Ryo while he messed his hair up. "Noice. The girl's pretty cute. Hehe." Ryo chuckled.

"I know right."

"But still..."

"Relax, that monster's not here even. She won't see this! Haha!"

"You sure? Oh well."

"Let's go back, the school's over now and I'm tired."

"What? You just flirted with a girl and you're tired now? In my opinion, Riku-"

"Shut up! Riku doesn't flirt! He's a coward!" *push*

"OI!"

| | |

Kai and Ryo separated on their own way going home when they reached a certain street and they waved each other goodbyes. It was then that Kai sensed someone was tailing him from behind.

He turned around and took a fighting stance. But nobody was there. Suddenly, someone pushed him to the concrete wall and shut his mouth with a solid kiss, the back of his head banged on the wall. He couldn't even process on what was going on. The offender pulled away and looked directly into his eyes.

"A-Atsuko?!"

"Where were you in the school?"

"Uhh... in my class?"

"But I didn't see you when I passed by your class."

"That's because... I'm short."

"Hmm?"

"A-Atsuko... you're so close." Kai covered his face with both of his hands to prevent Atsuko from seeing him blush.

"This guy is terribly cute..." Atsuko thought. She gently uncovered his face and saw a tint of pink on his cheeks, his eyes are still closing.

"Why are you being like this? So cute..." Atsuko leaned her forehead on Kai's.

"I don't know... ever since after exam... I thought a lot about you..."(LIES) He gasped as he felt Atsuko nibbling his left ear.

"Speaking of exam..." Atsuko started.

"Shit! Me and my big mouth!" Kai thought with panic all over his face.

"Thank God it was over. I also... thought a lot about you as well."

"Ah, damn it. I thought she was going to ask about my test papers." Kai sighed in relief.[/left]

"Do you want to have dinner at my house?" Atsuko asked.

"Atsuko..." Kai cupped her face to face him in front and said, "I'd love to but-" not that he meant to reject her offer, however if possible he didn't have to meet her parents that day for the thought of her parents' always had to question how he was fairing with Atsuko at school lingered in his mind. Annoyingly awkward if you had to answer. Parents these days are so sophisticated. He wanted to escape from them so badly. But then he would missed Atsuko's grande cooking skills. "Glorious food!" He cried mentally.

"My parents aren't at home for the whole month. Working overseas. So..." Atsuko pouted, wrapping her arms around Kai's neck.

Maybe just this time, he'll let himself relax for a bit. Exam was over, so why not go to Atsuko's place for dinner? Hoping at least she would never ask about his test papers. He would just have to drop by for dinner and then straight go back home. Yep, that was his plan. Simple.

"W-well, I'll go then. But I have to go back home soon because... I promised Dad to watch soccer on TV with him tonight." As he made an excuse.

"Good." Atsuko pinched his cheeks and gave him a peck on the lips, then left him there by himself.

It took awhile before Kai snapped out from his daze, realizing that Atsuko was already far ahead, he scrambled and dashed to catch up with her.

| | |

The sound of chopping meeting with surface of a wood, echoed in the kitchen. Atsuko was chopping some vegetables for dinner that night. Kai who was watching TV in the living room already felt bored and decided to check up on Atsuko in the kitchen. He tiptoed toward her but accidentally bumped his finger toe below the kitchen counter.

"ACK!" He shrieked in pain and fell on his butt, clasping his foot.

His shriek made Atsuko startled. She immediately put down her knife and searched for him. "Kai? Are you ok?"

"I'm here." Kai spoke and Atsuko saw him behind the counter. She walked to him and sat down in front of him as she touched his hand clasping his foot.

"You bumped your finger toe? Let me see it." She asked in concern.

Kai only nodded, removed his hands and let Atsuko examined his finger toe. Then Atsuko lifted his foot up a little and blew on the pain. Her action made Kai blushed as he looked away, thinking that his girlfriend's action was unnecessary and absurd. Who would blow a pain like that now anyway? It only made Atsuko giggled at her shy boyfriend.

"W-w-what?" Kai asked, bringing his fist below his nose, covering his shyness. The pain on his finger toe was gone before he knew it.

"Nothing. Is it better now?" Atsuko smacked his foot gently and said, "Were you sneaking up on me? And bumped your finger toe after that." A smirk appeared on her face.

"I... wanted to wash my hands!" Kai exclaimed.

"But there's the mini sink near the living room..."

"Uhh... well the sink's too small and I needed a bigger sink! Arigato gozaimasu!" Kai stood up and dusted his clothes and stormed out of the kitchen.

He wasn't impressed that he failed to sneak up on his girlfriend so he decided to go back and planned another way to sneak up on her. He was hiding in the corner of the kitchen entrance and saw his girlfriend resumed her cooking. Atsuko was on a stool because she wanted to get the flour in the cupboard but what she didn't know was that the flour packet was sliced opened a bit. She gave the flour a push from behind so she could catch it but the flour suddenly poured out from its packet and showered all over Atsuko.

"Hyan!" Atsuko stumbled backward as she held up her hands to the flour packet and fell on her butt that time after Kai.

Kai who saw the whole thing, brought a hand to his mouth, stifling his laugh. Atsuko sighed heavily as she cleaned up her mess. Kai walked over to Atsuko and acted cool when he got on his knees in front of her and held her apron up to wipe her face which was covered in white.

"Silly Atsuko."

"So you did sneaked up on me."

"I couldn't help it because you're clumsy. What was the flour for?"

"Dessert."

"Well, we won't be needing it." Kai leaned in and smooched Atsuko's lips, "Strawberry lip balm? I. Like. It." he said in a seductive tone.

"Owh... looks who's a sweet talker now."

"Your lip balm makes me a sweet talker."

Atsuko couldn't take his sweet talks anymore so she captured him by the lips and carried him up to the kitchen counter. Kai hold onto her shoulders as she pushed him down on the counter, deepening the kiss. Then she pulled up. "How was it? I'm going to shower before the cooking's ready on the stove there so... help me clean up the mess." as she wiped her saliva with a finger thumb and walked out of the kitchen.

"That girl..." Kai thought as he sat up, adjusting his collar when he peered down at the mess on the floor.

| | |

Kai stood near the table and waited for Atsuko to prepare the dinner. It was troublesome for him to see Atsuko in only just a nightgown! My God! He screamed inside. After that, Atsuko motioned him to the mini bar.

"Come and sit here, Kai."

"Eh, why the mini bar? The table's small." He climbed up the high stool and sat.

Atsuko appeared behind him and tied a napkin around his neck then got herself to on a high stool across him. "Because I want to be close to you." Hearing what Atsuko said, Kai's face instantly turned red.

"So our dinner tonight... meatball spaghetti and some vegetables."

"Vegetables? I thought spaghetti doesn't have vegetables in it." Kai hates vegetables, especially the one called celery, was it? It has a nice fragrance but can be disturbing to eat because it smells like perfume... more like grass perfume to him. (Author's note: I do not like celery as well.lol)

"I know you hate vegetables, Kai..."

"No-no! I understand the vegetables are for you a-a-and so... let's eat but-eh one plate?"

"We're sharing. You never finish your food anyway."

"Whatever. Let's eat."

"Itadakimasu." They both said in unison.

"Kai. Let's see you try and feed me."

"Eh? Ok." This spoiled girl. Kai twirled the spaghetti with a fork and fed Atsuko as she opened her mouth. He also imitated the way she opened and closed her mouth then suddenly he found himself staring lower at Atsuko's collarbone then to her valley-

"What are you staring at, Kai?" Atsuko's lips curved into a smile. OH CRAP

Kai jolted in his seat and looked up to Atsuko. "No uhh... your n-nightgown..."

"What about it?"

"Why didn't you wear some nightrobe on it?"

"I'm making myself presentable in front of my boyfriend?"

"Well, does wearing just a nightgown-"

"I also wear a panty, ya know. Under my nightgown."

"Stop- ugh! Whatever!" Kai got angry and started to eat instead.

"You're so cute when you're angry." Atsuko thought.

Kai made a couple of slurps when he was eating, it started to annoy Atsuko for some reasons.

"Kai, don't slurp when you eat. It's rude."

"Atsuko, please wear a more appropriate dress. It's much polite." Kai made another slurp but he was met with another shut kiss from Atsuko.

"Stop kissing me, you pervert!"

"If you keep making that noise again, I'll shut you up endlessly." Atsuko warned as Kai scrunched his face in anger.

| | |

"Thanks for the dinner, Atsuko. I should go now-" Now's my chance!

"Stay for a bit? I want to discuss something with you." Atsuko put her hands on Kai's.

Sensing danger, Kai tried to give an excuse... "Uhh, maybe next time. Ya know, my dad-"

"Please?" Atsuko pouted.

And Kai gave in. It seemed that no one was able to resist Atsuko. Let alone her boyfriend being a yankee. She stood up and led her boyfriend upstairs to her bedroom. Kai's mind was flooded with a couple of unimaginable scenarios with his girlfriend if she knew about his test papers. She's going to kill me...

Atsuko closed the door and guided Kai to sit on the bed next to her. It had been a good day, but alas he had to face his punishment. His girlfriend pushed him down on the bed gently, pinning him down.

"You said you wanted to discuss something with me. What is it?" Kai started.

"Not just discuss. Since you escaped your class session this morning..."

"Uhh... I'm sorry about that. Did the teacher told you?"

"..."

"Well that settles it, I'm gotta go now-" his girlfriend had to push him back down harshly before he could sat up.

"35% on Science test... the most mistakes on... Body Coordination." Atsuko glared at him.

"H-how did you know?!"

"Coincidentally, I was passing by near your locker area."

"And you took my papers..."

"Exactly. So let's have a Science lesson tonight. See if you memorize anything about voluntary actions."

Kai was rendered speechless as he didn't know what to say because he didn't study much about Body Coordination. He only understood the part which explained about muscles.

"Voluntary actions... uhh... you volunteer on what you want to do?"

"Not quite. Try again."

"Naaahhh! I don't know I- I didn't study much about that! I only understood the part about muscles!" he tried to squirmed free but wondered why Atsuko was undeniably strong that night he couldn't free his wrists.

Atsuko sighed. "You're helpless. I'll explain. Voluntary actions are actions that are under the control of the will. They are actions that you carry out consciously." Kai intently listened that time and Atsuko continued, "Example of voluntary actions are..." Atsuko leaned down and captured his lips into a kiss once more. Her teeth accidentally grazed his lips, he grunted painl then an alluring wet tongue travelled between his lips instantly replaced the pain. Atsuko pulled away and said, "Kissing." Then she leaned back down again, placing her lips on Kai's neck and bit him hardly.

"Ittai!" Kai shrieked.

"Biting." She said then she pulled away for the second time. She released Kai's wrists and started unbuttoning Kai's shirt, "Stripping." then she was going to unbuckle Kai's belt when her hands were stopped with Kai's.

"Where is this lesson going?" he asked.

"I have to demonstrate it to you. So you would understand."

"Let me rephrase on what you said." He cupped Atsuko's face and brought her lips to his. Her lips was soft and tender he could feel the throbbing on her lips. It was just a short kiss. Then remembered that he had to pull away. "Someone kisses you. Your skin on the lips detects the pressure..." he explained.

Atsuko put a finger on her lips, the feeling of Kai's lips still lingered on hers. "Continue..."

"Your brain decides whether to respond or not. No. Your neck muscles do not contract. You did not tilted your head." Kai ended and earned a slap on his arm.

"Pervert."

"What?! I was explaining the path of impulses when someone kisses you!"

"Now let's move on to... involuntary actions." Atsuko immediately unbuckled Kai's belt and pushed Kai on the bed again.

"You're getting more wilder, Atsuko."

"When am I not?"

"At school."

"Quiet. I'm the sensei now." she pulled down his pants down to his thigh, revealing him only in boxers. His shirt was no where near them, must've been thrown off the bed because Atsuko-sensei obviously didn't care anymore and continued to teach her lesson. "Start, Takahashi."

"Well I... umm... involuntary actions. Controlled by the autonomic nervous system within the body." Kai tried his best to memorize what he had learned, unfortunately he only recalled until that.

"What exactly is involuntary actions?" she asked as her hands travelled up on his chest and her fingers pinched his nipples.

[ああああああああああ] Kai loudly moaned both pain and pleasure as he pulled the sheets of the bed.

Atsuko then lifted Kai's legs on her shoulder, slowly lifting and snaked her hands around Kai's back, shoving her hands inside his boxers, feeling all over his buttocks, gently pinching them. "Involuntary actions are not under control of the will. The brain does not decide whether the actions should occur or not." Atsuko-sensei explained and added, "By the way, your butt's feel so smooth. For a yankee." she grinned.

"You perverted... girl." he moaned at her touches.

Kai was already looking like he was giving up with the lesson. He couldn't focus on the teaching as his mind was busy deciding whether to respond or not. Plus, Atsuko-sensei's touches already made him insane. She chuckled as she saw something under her which looked like it bulged.

"Oh what do we have here? An involuntary action. Your 'Excalibur' magically lifted." She teased.

"Stop it." Kai turned away, embarrassed. He realized that his defenses were useless around Atsuko. In contrary to the circumstances in the past when both of them weren't lovers. Atsuko is getting more sadistic. He thought.

Without hesitant, Atsuko kissed down onto the fabric which covered Kai's crotch, his Excalibur especially.

"Did you put your Excalibur into its scabbard, Kai? It felt... warm, you know." she teased again.

"O-of course!" Kai answered, heavily panting, sweats trickling down his face.

They stayed in that position as Atsuko lifted Kai's back more to bring her face near to Kai, her arms professionally held the back of his thighs. "Atsuko- m-my back's aching..." Kai pleaded, his voice was getting softer.

"One more time. Voluntary Actions. Please pass on your repeating test, Kai."

"I-I'll try." And he was tightly shut with a kiss. It started with a simple kiss, it was kind of ticklish as Atsuko was tickling his upper lip with her tongue. The sounds of their inhaling and exhaling mixed in rhythm as Kai ruffled Atsuko's soft hair. It was getting more hotter as they were having a sword fight in their mouths. Atsuko pushed Kai's body roughly, rocking the bed, earning a... <insert a uke moan>

"You bit my tongue." Atsuko stuck out her tongue.

"Sorry."

"No sorry sorry for you." she lunged into another kiss again and pushed her tongue into his mouth, exploring him. She licked the roof of his mouth and Kai grunted at the ticklishness. Immediately Atsuko bit his tongue very gently, trapping his tongue from moving until one of them was out of breath, needing oxygen. Finally Kai was released from Atsuko's hold.

Kai sat up and pulled up his pants. "My back's aching..."

"Is that another excuse so you could have another lesson?" Atsuko teased yet again.

"Shut up!"

| | |

During the next repeating test, Kai managed to get himself 80% on Science. All thanks to his Atsuko-sensei.Maybe it wasn't a bad lesson for Takahashi Kai after all. But it definitely wasn't a good idea to keep failing after that.

| | |

I swear this is the longest OS I've done. You had no idea how I had to keep a straight face while writing certain parts.

The reason ♥ The Upside Down Prince born was because it was my request to Flean so he wrote it haha. Hah, what a kind person. ;A; Anyways, well... the idea was it was suppose to be a S&M fic. So you get the gist what's going on from this OS? Good. Yes. We get to see girls top guys. I barely seen any because it was all about KaiRay and Ray- yeah hmm...

My favorite quote of this fic: Without hesitant, Atsuko kissed down onto the fabric which covered Kai's crotch, his Excalibur especially.

"Did you put your Excalibur into its scabbard, Kai? It felt... warm, you know." she teased again.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 08:46:25 PM by sophcaro »

Offline TakaminaBG

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ♥ The Upside Down Prince - Science (OS)
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2012, 04:35:29 PM »
This was pretty hot. I liked the lesson especially the Excalibur part!!!   :bath: :ding:
A really good OS thank you, maybe you could do the whole *** scene (if you know what I mean).  :hiakhiakhiak:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2012, 02:04:45 AM »
jeje sexaddichan is on fire!.. love it but now you have to make the whole episode for the perv section jeje im kidding :B.. but i thnk that atsuko gonna punish takaboy for the filrt with the girl..

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2012, 08:22:34 PM »
So this is it..  :on woohoo:
I was  :on gay: prequel one shot! i need more of it..
mia wants moar!
you left me hanging I love these prequel thing..
maybe a part II of the prequel pwease..

"You bit my tongue." Atsuko stuck out her tongue.

:sweat:

I shall make sure flean would update the fics! now Im on it!!

Offline wynaut

• Maeda Atsuko forever my Ace!
  • Member+
  • If you can't be serious, you can't win
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2012, 11:47:04 AM »
KYAAAAA!!
The prequel!
I read it twice!
the scenes were  :on bleed:
and I hope flean-san would update the next chapter  :cry:
I love Acchan48     maji ni naranakya katenee yo

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2012, 05:22:09 AM »
hello..

please make more one-shot..

your fiction is very nice..

i like it..
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2013, 11:00:46 AM »
this is hot!

Offline den_takacchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • OTP: ATSUMINA AND KOJIYUU
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2013, 02:52:00 PM »
please write more! the fic is good.more atsumina  :grin:

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Gospellers - Anjuna