JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Viyuden - Ajisai AI Ai Monogatari

Author Topic: beauty and the theif !!! 13/6/12 NOTICE  (Read 19592 times)

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: bueaty and the theif chapter 15 Enjoy!! 13/3/12
« Reply #80 on: March 13, 2012, 06:43:38 PM »
No, I don't hate you. That makes the story more interesting. How is Atsuko going to explain him why she lied about the two angel brothers?

Continue please  :)
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
« Reply #81 on: March 13, 2012, 06:44:08 PM »
wht u mean adam ??

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
« Reply #82 on: March 13, 2012, 06:49:14 PM »
Lol it doesn't matter

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #83 on: March 14, 2012, 11:21:58 AM »
Kai T_T!

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
« Reply #84 on: March 16, 2012, 09:57:21 PM »
hi ppl

turns out my form tutor wants me to print out the chapters of this that have been writen an wants to read them coz i asked her to check this web on her laptop in school lol she seen a load of the stories i writ but i just dont really want her to read the other ones coz of the girl couples and she will propably go weird.

Adam is printing them out for me thanks adam

Also i would a pricated your guys ideas if you have any

The question that is on your mind why did Atsuko lie will be answred soon and thanks to all of you for reading you are all the best next chapter will be up 2morra i swear =)

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
Re: bueaty and the theif chapter 15 replys to the readers Enjoy!! 16/3/12
« Reply #85 on: March 16, 2012, 10:19:31 PM »
Ur welcome

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
« Reply #86 on: March 18, 2012, 10:54:20 PM »
Miss is gonna love it she better after the time it took to print  :D

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
« Reply #87 on: June 04, 2012, 12:56:04 PM »
chapter 16
Kuu was scared he didnt know what to do he coudnt find his brothers all he knew was just what was on the news which wasnt much.He shouted his brothers names in the streets and avoided being caught and spotted by the police many times then eventually ended up under a bridge as rain started to fall from the sky.He placed his back against the wall he was near then slumped down to the hard solid ground.He coudnt believe it his perfect life the fans,girls not to mention the money and his family where all took from him because of three girls who he thought coudnt hurt a fly.

Hearing voices coming from near by he lifted his hood up and placed it over his head.The figures came closer towards him so he quickly covered his face and stared at the ground then finally they passed by.Sighing in relife he blown on his hands to make the warmer then rubbed them against one another.His mind was blank of thoughts he didnt know what to do or who to contact in this hard time.He coudnt call his manger because she was being chased by the press so she was out of the picture.There was no one not a soul he could trust.

He didnt have friends because he never got to close to people thinking they would only use him for his fame.Before he could try to suppress his tears they poured down on the once happy face.Every time he wiped them away more would replace them he had never felt so useless in his life.

He had to get revenge on those girls if it was the last thing he did.
Seeing that the rain had stopped he got back to his feet and came out from under the bridge then began his search to find his brothers once again.

^^00^^00^^

Riku had been following Yuko ever since he had escaped the polices custody.He watched her as she scouted out in stores buildings and in parks in hopes that she would find the three brothers but none the less in all her efforts all she was left with was nothing.Riku took great pride in this because as far as he was concerned that ment that his brothers where doing fine on there own.If they had been caught it would be on the telly by now anyway.Suddenly he felt arms wrap around his waist which caused him to spring foward automatically and attempt to attack the mysetry person.

His fist was caught in mid air as did his left leg as he went for a kick but failed.There was only one person that could best him in a fight and unfortently that person was right in front of him.The person he hated with every fiber of his being the person who betrayed him.

Riku silently whispred the persons name then a battle broke out alarming Yuko to know that there where others next to her.
She rushed foward suprised to see her ex boyfriend/ex dectective  fighting one of the people she has been pursuing for the last couple of days.Not knowing what to do she stood still her feet locked to the ground and her eyes locked on to the two men fighting before her all she could do was wait until they where tired or beaten enough so she could take them in and send Riku to prison.

^^00^^00^^

Kai woke up feeling something heavy placed on top of his body he looked down to see a girls head on his chest on the rest of his body on top of his.He giggled a little then hit the girl with little force on top of her head to wake her.

Atsuko's pov

I felt something hit my head so i opened my eyes slightly to see Kai with a huge grin on his face.When i realised what i was lying on i could feel heat turn my cheeks red.

I quickly pushed myself off him and hid my blush then someone burst through the door.

End of chapter

So i finally updated it hehehe i hope u arnt mad that i took so long i had writers block thanks for reading and please comment and i hope that my spelling is better than before now im off to revise for maths coz i have been put in gcse early because my teachers are mean ehehe

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
Re: beauty and the theif !!! CHAPTER 16 4/6/12 FINALLY UPDATED !!
« Reply #88 on: June 04, 2012, 02:59:59 PM »
yey!!an update,im happy!!tnx for the update,im looking forward to your nxt update!! :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
« Reply #89 on: June 04, 2012, 09:08:38 PM »
Yay u finally updated  :pimp: Kai reunites wiv Atsuko yay but I wonder when/if he will find his brothers  :? Thx 4 the update lol I'm in Germany now but Facebook doesn't work well :( but I can Still upload photos :) update soon plz :P

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
« Reply #90 on: June 13, 2012, 09:45:50 PM »
hey everyone hmmm erm i just wanted to tell u all that all of my current fics i have lost intrest and insparation in and can no longer write them so i am going to make it up to u all i promise so consider them terminated by myself sorry

i will write another secret life of no3b i promise you all that

am sorry if i let you done and hopefully you can forgive me

however i will still be co-authoring Hellish heaven and i hope you look forward to its update

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: beauty and the theif !!! 13/6/12 NOTICE
« Reply #91 on: June 13, 2012, 09:51:51 PM »
It's okay. I understand you, as I was in this kind of situation before... Ganbatte, nee?

I'll be waiting for your future updates, Robyn-san  ;)
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
« Reply #92 on: June 13, 2012, 09:55:37 PM »
:S :S :S :S  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooiooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooiooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooiooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I'll never forgive u
Lol I have

Offline den_takacchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • OTP: ATSUMINA AND KOJIYUU
« Reply #93 on: April 21, 2013, 03:59:28 PM »
cool fic. please update soon :D

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Viyuden - Ajisai AI Ai Monogatari