JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Oceanlane - Ships and Stars

Author Topic: [06/27] 「 Kokuhaku no Funsui Hiroba 」 Berryz Koubou 14th single  (Read 74724 times)

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
Thanks to Tama-chan for the link ^_^

[Dohhh-Up Rip] Berryz Koubou - Kokuhaku no Funsui Hiroba

xvid 480x368 128kbps

Jab <3 marimari <3 ChrNo~ your spirit shall live forever.. T_T || zgy@last.fm

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
oh wow! so early!
I guess this is to make up for having such late PVs in the past...I'm certainly not complaining ^_^

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
 :w00t: thanks a lot as always tama :cool1:

This PV is really awesome :D it's kind of telling the story like the lyrics (looks like a movie)
and they even added a nice effect for the mail sending! They put a lot more effort into Berryz's PVs lately  :wub:
ChrNo, I hope you are happy
Support your favorite group, buy CDs, DVDs and merch.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread
momochi tumblr | berikyuu tumblr

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
I'm wondering...why Momo and Captain are so cheerful singing this damn song?  :?

What's gonna be the alternate version in the single v then?

* tama-chan crosses her fingers it's a Momo&Captain's karaoke box version
XD

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
I really like the PV!!
The PV actually makes sense and looks like it was thought through(unlike munawasagi which looked like a quick rushed idea)
Nice to see some plots and lots of outdoors is good ^_^

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
Here's an mp3 ripped from the PV by ziggurat! (He upped it too.)

http://www.mediafire.com/?1d9hwd9tf2m

And I just noticed that in the running scene in the beginning, Chinami was mimicking Momo's running, with the way she swang her arms and the pinkies and all. XD

Offline Brat-san

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ̣̣̣̣̣
This PV is pure bait for a Risako x Miyabi fic.

First, it's called "Fountain of My Confession", meaning someone confessed something, and Risako was near a fountain, in which she sent a text message to what appears to be Miyabi.

They are also back to back throughout parts of the PV, when they are sitting in a group.

What could this mean?! :shock:

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Awesomeness, this is now officially an epic single.

The dance shot looks pretty lame, though. Give us our close-ups!

Offline needextrasalt

• ecchi
  • Member+

First, it's called "Fountain of My Confession", meaning someone confessed something, and Risako was near a fountain, in which she sent a text message to what appears to be Miyabi.

They are also back to back throughout parts of the PV, when they are sitting in a group.

i don't think it went to miyabi...  too many implications there

but miya looks beautiful in this PV =)
~miyaaaaaaaaaa~

Offline Susu123

• YamaP's Pimp~!
  • Member+
Loved it. It was amazing. Best Berryz PV yet. Plus they all looked so pretty. GO BERRYZ!!

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
The girls look amazing! The PV is gorgeous and of course, my Yurina is the best~ Her voice is getting a bit deeper~
thanks <333

Offline don vercetti

• ~Sweden's #1 Risako Sugaya Supporter~
Whoa, this is great! I don't have anything to add.... It's... great! Thanks a lot for upping!  :w00t:
I'm a composer, and one day I'll make a song that Risako will sing! Zettai!

Offline Gblue

• 流れ星
  • Member+
  • 流れ星
the pv is really nice... did everyone get a solo?  :O

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Ha, I like the song a lot better now that I've seen the PV.  :P

and Yeah, I do also think it was Miyabi that Risako sent the text too, especially the last scene with Miya walking away and that text animation following her.
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel

*high fives* I thought about that as well! Watch out for KumaixTokunaga hints too XD

The songs still bores me. But it's a PV with a story, YEY GOOD CHANGES! I don't know, but the whole story looked like a telenovela o__o; haha, two "mature" Berryz PVs one after another, I guess UFA doesn't want them to portrait a childish image anymore.

Offline Brat-san

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ̣̣̣̣̣
Haha, yeah I saw the Yurina and Chinami part like that too, just not to the same extent as the Miyabi and Risako parts.

I also love this PV, I think it's my new favorite. XD

I also think Miyabi looks really good in this one, for some reason she stands out to me.  Risako puts alot of feeling into the PV, you really can believe the story. Everyone is getting so much better, though I'm kinda sad you don't see that much of Yurina and Maasa. :(

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
lol I love the recognition in here of the Miya/Risako love story. XD I didn't think a whole lot about it until the scene where Risako is sending the mail. Then, her and Miya's lines kind of overlap. For example, Miya is actually singing while Risako's sending the message... After that, I totally felt that pairing through the end, capped off by the mail flying toward Miyabi. ^___^ So sweet. Now, I'm sure that's not what was meant. The bird flew up and away after all. But it could very easily be seen, especially with all the other scenes of the two of them, that something is going on. Of course, we all love to think of that too. ;)

Something it doesn't seem no one's mentioned yet since the PV... Yay for Saki's hair! General consensus seemed to be that it looked horrible in the cover pics, but it's quite straight and nice in the PV. :) Maybe we won't see that craziness in anything but those pictures.

All in all: :heart:. I've already watched it several times...
« Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 01:50:19 AM by rokun »

Offline bot

• The Peace
  • Member+

WOOHOOOO
Love the PV!

some highlights:
momoko is in the center of the 'heart' at the fountain!!
yurina somehow seeming both older and younger than her real age
maasa being so complete
risako's acting skills! pleasant surprise!
miyabi was excellent! she must play fumimaro's bro sometime :D or is there a natsuyaki yuuki around to team up with some random korean girl in a tsunku produced duo????

KITAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.dohhhup.com/movie/zzk3UVkIaFWzuGpndWPjY1idyEszp2a9/view.php

Woot! I love it!
Miya is now looking like Miyabi-sama again~ :heart:
So Risako sent that mail to Miya or something? I kinda think the mailing thing ruins the nostalgic feel of this PV a bit.
And Oneesanz! XD I bet they're drunk.

The Dance Shot PV that comes with First Press is probably the one in the karaoke.

And, OMG, you're right, bot. Momo's singing in this is golden. :heart:

Dim n00b question, tama-chan: what do u mean by miyabi-sama?

And I just noticed that in the running scene in the beginning, Chinami was mimicking Momo's running, with the way she swang her arms and the pinkies and all.

yea!! and the camera cut just as momoko was about to giver her a playfully indignant push :P bwahhaaha

Peeaaaccchhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
Dim n00b question, tama-chan: what do u mean by miyabi-sama?

well, it's this boyishly cool Miyabi back in the days. The kind of Miyabi that can play Fumimarou-sama's bro like you said. :P To me, Miyabi-sama ahs been gone since she shaved her eyebrows so much. :-\

Natsuyaki Yuuki, eh? Well, I heard that her little bro is an ikemen. Now we just have to find a Korean girl. :lol:

Offline ChrNo

• 「72::29::66」
  • Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
Ah...
this pv is so wonderful...
great lighting...
outdoor...
a real fountain...
nices angles...
a plot...
cute girls...
great feeling...

Miya not only owns the song but completly owns the PV too...so beautiful

"L'oréal, Because you're worth it"

this karaoke part is the best idea seriously

it's me or it's the first time a BK PV ends with only one girl ?
huhuhuhu
Miya<3

for the story in the pv...it really looks like a love story between Miya and Risako...
let's see... :
Since it's Miya who starts the song : She sent a msg to Risako about something...
They act like there is nothing when the others are around...
Now why is Risako 's waiting at the fountain...
at first i would have think she is waiting for a guy or something, then concidering the ending, i'll say she was thinking about that confession part...
So...she stayed there and think about what Miya sent her earlier...
Miya acted chearfully with Yurina and Chinami...and then when she is alone " i love you, my chest hurts" hu hu hu...
thinking about how impossible ? that relation could go...
Risako is tearing apart, doesn't know what to think about her love !
Finally she decided to answer Miya and send this message at the end...
also i noticed how sad Captain is at the end of the Pv...because Miya isn't with her ? Or because she knows about something that obviously going to end bad....

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Oceanlane - Ships and Stars