JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - Utopia

Author Topic: [News] Fujimoto Miki left MoMusu, possible solo activity (p.16)  (Read 132806 times)

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [News] Fujimoto Miki in Friday magazine
« Reply #120 on: May 25, 2007, 10:18:41 AM »
Haha I'v been wondering if she'd appear on YanTan... How brave of her! Since Sanma kept teasing her about her lesbian aura, and telling the girls that he'll give advice on what to do if they have sex and want to cover it from the media... Wonder how he'll scold Miki, and what Ai-chan would say to this( hoping she won't be quiet about it)

Over all I think its not much of a big deal, Tsuji and Kago's case were pretty shocking (their like kids to their fans..) Miki on the other had... come on man she's like 22, her image is like a mature/sexy woman so how shocking would it be if she dated? And this guy pretty much fits her 'dream' guy's character, funny, pretty good looking, nice bod (this one I added in) and probably fun to hang out with even when their doing nothing at all except chatting.

Offline BakHamNoi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #121 on: May 25, 2007, 10:58:08 AM »
If Risa is the new leader of Morning Musume, i'll lol at their new reputation of hyper girls laughting at everything but who knows..

Offline misugi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #122 on: May 25, 2007, 10:58:30 AM »
A happy ending to a short story. 8)

UFA break out off the plot when it's not even the end of chapter 1.  Nice play by UFA, but Miki is the lucky girl, and probably she didn't spit anything out in the meeting. :pimp:

Offline jimmy

• I'm not a cat
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #123 on: May 25, 2007, 11:00:57 AM »
Update 6

Unexpected, but true! Miki appeared in the Yantan studio at today's YanDo recording!

Appearance and contents of the 05/26 episode.

Appearance
 Akashiya Sanma
 Murakami Shouji
 Takahashi Ai (Morning Musume)
 Fujimoto Miki (Morning Musume)

Contents
 ★Sanma-san scolds Mikitty
 ★Shouji shocked...
 ★Magazines asking Sanma

Look forward to it!!!

http://cgi.mbs.co.jp/cgi-bin/fixf/view.cgi?ID=yando
http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?act=helloonline&CODE=news&topic=101

Oh, god, I'd lost hope, but it looks like there's a decent chance this will all blow over and be forgotten in a little while. Cross your fingers, boys.

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #124 on: May 25, 2007, 11:24:44 AM »
Risa as a leader would actually increase the chances of international concerts, even if only a little. She's already mentioned wanting to perform in open air, and she goes nuts over the Korean fanbase.

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #125 on: May 25, 2007, 11:35:37 AM »
even with all of this, miki still continues like nothing happen.  what a girl!

regarding to the leader talk, i just think that whoever talks the most in interviews, public appearances, etc. is usually the leader, even though this is usually not the case.  being leader doesn't really mean much except just representing ur group more than most other members do.  and most of the time, with any group, not just H!P, the leader usually just stand behind the member talking and just looking good. although with yossie as leader, she usually the one who talks first and talk much, that's what i call a good leader.   Ai and Risa could both be co-leaders, i would go for that more than just leader-subleader, wouldn't be funny to watch the usually not talkative Ai tryiing to talk but can't and Risa to the rescue?  kinda off the subject, but whatever...

Offline misugi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #126 on: May 25, 2007, 12:18:06 PM »
Leader has to be strong and dependable whenever anybody in the group has any problem, she must be able to take care and help solve it. ;)

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #127 on: May 25, 2007, 01:22:29 PM »
According to Update 6.5 from H!O, Yaguchi is gonna go talk to Miki about this and ask for more information.
Maybe Yaguchi knows the situation between Miki and "her lover" and that she will talk her "through" this.

Also if they do need a new leader, won't Ai-chan become the one and Gaki-san be the sub-leader?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2007, 01:23:34 PM by JTRIX »
The 5 beams: Sexy Beam, Mayuge Beam/Akabiman Beam, Miracle Beam, and Usa-Chan Beam

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #128 on: May 25, 2007, 01:32:22 PM »
According to Update 6.5 from H!O, Yaguchi is gonna go talk to Miki about this and ask for more information.
Maybe Yaguchi knows the situation between Miki and "her lover" and that she will talk her "through" this.

Don't... Just don't.

Offline ggliff

• Jump! Jump! Let's take off!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #129 on: May 25, 2007, 02:02:56 PM »
"Looking at the article, there is no proof they're dating, so we as the agency have no intention to deal with this"

Yessssss, nice one HP, deny deny deny and carry on as normal....be forgot about in a couple of months (hopefully!)

Offline cynee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #130 on: May 25, 2007, 02:31:48 PM »
since the FRIDAY stalkers did went up to the comedian and asked him questions, i guess it's pretty obvious that both of them know that this scandal is gonna be reported and would have likely forewarned/informed their agencies about it already. from 8/5 till now, the agencies have pretty enough time to think of whatever reasons they want to to deal with the situation now. hence, since UFA acts like they are not admitting that Miki was on a date, it looks like Miki is safe (not kicked out immediately like Yaguchi)... for now.

well, at the very most, UFA can force Miki to quit MM, and concentrate on GAM! since GAM is not as idol-like as MM (remember Aya+Keita?), i think this method might possibly go down well with fans too ;) and Miki might be elated! she seemed reluctant to be a Musume in the first place. now she can have her long awaited solo back! XP
« Last Edit: May 25, 2007, 02:47:40 PM by cynee »

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #131 on: May 25, 2007, 02:56:29 PM »
Yay UFA~

[big sigh of relief~~~~]  :hiakhiakhiak:

Miki please no comment... think of the fans... please~~~~~ :gyaaah:

(we all hope you get all the love you deserve... and... laughter, since the guy is a comedian....)

Offline Linus

• Member+
« Reply #132 on: May 25, 2007, 02:56:42 PM »
I see people hasn't been around for many scandals...

Nacchi and Aya were both Friday'd leaving their supposed lovers houses and nothing happened. Yaguchi didn't quit, she resigned from, and only, from Morning Musume because the group wants to keep a purity image. Chinami x KT affair made the news, and nothing happened either. And Tsuji? She has everyone on her side. Only Aibon released her contract with H!P because she was caught smoking for a second time, breaking the law for a second time, and an older man was involved this time. At the present, Miki's case is just like Nacchi and Aya's. Nothing will happen unless Friday comes out with a kiss pic. And, to an extreme, I think she'd only quit MM for the same reasons as Mari, but stay in GAM or resume her solo career, or make successful dramas about cowboys or thiefs. If Mari or Tsuji never left H!P, why'd they fire Miki? Trust Tsunku, BE Positive!

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #133 on: May 25, 2007, 03:02:53 PM »
^the only reason anything happened with Nono was because she got pregnant.
It seems that no1 knew she was dating till then.  I think the girls need some secrecy tips from her!
Seems that she usualyl went out in groups, so it didn't seem like a date.  Bakajo looks pretty clever now...apart from the baby bit.  But that was an accident, could happen to anyone...

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline schol3s

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #134 on: May 25, 2007, 03:09:56 PM »
i think Friday'd just want to force the whole Hello! Project to close down....

Offline RionZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #135 on: May 25, 2007, 03:16:05 PM »
Yay, no big deal in the end. :)

Courtesy of the best, Miichan!

Offline Fracture

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #136 on: May 25, 2007, 03:22:23 PM »

Heck no, HP scandals are part of their livelihood.  It's not some kind of vendetta.

Offline Leira

• Member+
« Reply #137 on: May 25, 2007, 03:23:19 PM »
Can you guys explain to me why so many people want her solo career back?  It's not like her material is gonna be better than what they have for MM, and she's not gonna be singing the same style of music as she did years back, as she's much older now.  Isn't it a much higher possibility that she's just gonna end up the same way as the other H.P. soloists and lose popularity?

Except that her voice is much better now, she has more talent than some of the other soloists.

慈郎 ラブラブ~♥

Offline jimmy

• I'm not a cat
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #138 on: May 25, 2007, 03:24:45 PM »

Not really, there's no grudge between Friday and H!P. The girls are interviewed by magazine and singles/photobooks are plugged in it all the time.

Offline ggliff

• Jump! Jump! Let's take off!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #139 on: May 25, 2007, 03:45:06 PM »

they both feed off each other, one gets publicity, the other stories and scandals....its called showbiz!

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - Utopia