JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hitomi - Japanese Girl

Author Topic: [News] Fujimoto Miki left MoMusu, possible solo activity (p.16)  (Read 133206 times)

Offline Yasu

• Yossi's owner.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • U-know Yunho <3
Re: [News] Fujimoto Miki in Friday magazine
« Reply #200 on: May 26, 2007, 06:04:53 PM »
She just want to leave MM asap, but when she didn't get kicked out, she changed to plan B.  A selfish leader indeed, someone who really should have kept her status as a soloist.  A poor decision by Tsunku to bring her in.  Did she even think about other members, staffs, and the company before she does or says something?  I actually never like her before and now I'm starting to hate her.  Without her, MM will then be an all nice little girl group (I mean in term of appearance :D).

All hail Ai-chan!! ;)

Finally someone that thinks like me. <3

Credits for sig and ava: fish hoe, from snm. <3

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #201 on: May 26, 2007, 06:11:48 PM »
lol, I really don't care what happens to Miki now, I'll be happy if she leaves morning musume
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline akanishi aya

• 赤西仁のファーん
« Reply #202 on: May 26, 2007, 06:16:56 PM »
Miki is my favorite Morning Musume member right now, but honestly if she decides to get out of the group I'm not going to lose any sleep over this. She doesn't seem to really take being in Momusu very seriously, so it's probably what's best for her. I think it would be great if GAM stays around, but I don't even care for their music (the only songs I like are Thanks! And Shinkirou Romance) so that really doesn't make a difference.

I don't want her to disappear all together though. I'd definitely miss her. Ahh. Torn feelings. -_-
赤い糸で縛って・・・

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #203 on: May 26, 2007, 06:27:49 PM »
at least she's honest.
I'm glad Miki has some responsability at this and didn't denied it.
For me, even if Risa is still there, MM will have an absolute change for me. I like Ai a lot, but i'm not going to feel excited for Ai's leading now.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 06:32:55 PM by Pinkosa »

Offline RionZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #204 on: May 26, 2007, 06:36:23 PM »
GAM <33

Everyone's all buggin about MM, no one cares for teh GAM? ;___;

Courtesy of the best, Miichan!

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #205 on: May 26, 2007, 06:39:15 PM »
GAM <33

Everyone's all buggin about MM, no one cares for teh GAM? ;___;

With the shit they've put out? Not really.

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #206 on: May 26, 2007, 06:43:11 PM »
definitely will effect GAM ...... not sexy lesbians anymore ...... only sexy legs girls ......

Offline Bleachhh

• Member+
« Reply #207 on: May 26, 2007, 06:48:18 PM »
Agrees with Misugi and Yasu
« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 06:50:39 PM by Bleachhh »

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #208 on: May 26, 2007, 07:22:52 PM »
I don't really care about this, I find it rather annoying to be honest.

When I first started liking MM, I knew nothing about the term 'Idol' as they use in Japan, and in more western places it's like people want to know who is going out with who.
The Idol phase is out of date, and the only one holding it there is the wotas.

I would LOVE if they would get rid of the whole idol term, becuase I do really like H!P and some of the girls in it, and I'd prefer it, if they had boyfriends and stuff, because I feel it would make them more happier and comfortable when they are working, look at Namie Amuro or Ayumi Hamasaki for example.  It's just the wotas thinking if they are cute and innocent then they can still have a chance or something?

The sad thing is, is that I don't think its going to fade away for a while, but with todays culture [eg tabloids and gossip magazines], Idols arn't worth the hassle.

I know that the original Idol status is to, be an Idol, to have someone to look up to, a perfect innocent image etc, but again it's silly in todays society, and impractical.

Maybe I'm totally wrong because I live in the UK, but this is how I feel.

Miki is a legend, I wouldn't mind if she resigned out of MM because she was pissed that she put in, so she might be a bit more happier without it, as long as she stays in H!P/Music Industry.

AMEN. You're right, i hope she can stays in H!P or Music Industry too, she has too much talent!

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
« Reply #209 on: May 26, 2007, 07:28:57 PM »
She just want to leave MM asap, but when she didn't get kicked out, she changed to plan B.  A selfish leader indeed, someone who really should have kept her status as a soloist.  A poor decision by Tsunku to bring her in.  Did she even think about other members, staffs, and the company before she does or says something?  I actually never like her before and now I'm starting to hate her.  Without her, MM will then be an all nice little girl group (I mean in term of appearance :D).

All hail Ai-chan!! ;)
agreed. Miki hardly even shows love for MM. It's an idol group, and they have to follow the idol rules, even the unwritten ones. I prefer to see her as a soloist, because she seemed FAR more happy then.

Offline reina's eyes

• Banzai Penis
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #210 on: May 26, 2007, 08:04:25 PM »
I rather like the idea of miki stepping out of the bisexual closet and continuing in mm and gam...

Way too much to hope for. :-(

If she is forced to resign from mm, I have trouble imagining her getting all apologetic about it like mari did.

Offline Linus

• Member+
« Reply #211 on: May 26, 2007, 08:15:43 PM »
I don't think she does it to force her quit. Think of Mari: she was never asked to quit. She wanted it, despite the bunch of signs that wotas gathered to show her that they don't care about his boyfriend, they simply wanted the Mari to stay. So if Miki has a boyfriend, I don't think the wota cares, like they didn't care with Mari; and if Miki leaves, I'm sure it will be her own decision.

Offline doinkies

• Wotadoink
  • Member+
  • Reinadoinkies! <3
« Reply #212 on: May 26, 2007, 08:18:45 PM »
Yes, Mari did want to quit MoMusu, in fact she wanted to quit H!P all together but UFW pretty much begged her to stay in H!P and so she reluctantly agreed. I suppose we'll have to see what Miki and UFW decide to do, hopefully it will turn out for the best. I certainly know that Miki probably has the most passionate wota fans ever, and they'll probably be very, very disappointed if she leaves. It's a hard decision for the UFW people and for Miki...
« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 08:21:14 PM by doinkies »

Av and sig courtesy of genericpaperdoll! ~ H!P fangirl since 2001!
Click my dragons!

Offline genericpaperdoll

• マスタ☆ピンク。
  • Member+
  • neverending.white.light
« Reply #213 on: May 26, 2007, 08:43:59 PM »
Wow, it's not over? Well, like I said before, if she quits MM, I'd be perfectly happy to see her back as a solo and in GAM. I never really liked her in MM as much as I do outside of it (and she doesn't seem as enthusiastic about MM either). It's kind of funny that she admits after UFA says there's no proof. Miki finally found a way out XD Though if she leaves, MM will probaby degrade into a group of girls who act like five year olds...
Dollie's GraphicsI'll Never Forget You ♦

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #214 on: May 26, 2007, 09:17:17 PM »
yah u seem kinda right. after Yossie gone, miki doesn't really have a reason to stay.  maybe she wanted this to happen....but not too much so she will get fired... just enough to leave MM and continue on with her GAM and solo career.  i dunno even know if she likes any of the other girls in MM other than Yossie.

Offline cynee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #215 on: May 26, 2007, 09:27:20 PM »
yah u seem kinda right. after Yossie gone, miki doesn't really have a reason to stay.  maybe she wanted this to happen....but not too much so she will get fired... just enough to leave MM and continue on with her GAM and solo career.  i dunno even know if she likes any of the other girls in MM other than Yossie.

Miki seems pretty good with Eri nowadays, judging from their interactions on Hellomoni  :D

i don't this scandal is a big deal actually, somehow it feels like the whole incident lacks the urgency that usually comes when it concerns MM members' negative reports. UFA is taking its time in dealing with Miki, unlike their usual decisive actions when big matters happened (eg. Nacchi, Aibon, Tsuji). so i guess they have options for Miki and she will stay on in something, unless she wants to quit the entertainment scene altogether herself.

i can't really imagine Ai+Risa as leaders... with Yossie graduated and if Miki goes off as well, it just feels like there's no more adults in the house?! LOL. yet, i think many people will support Miki leaving MM, she never really belonged there anyway.

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #216 on: May 26, 2007, 09:36:46 PM »
I really think that we international fans are taking this thing a lot more seriously than the japanese fans. I see no scandal alarms on the japanese sites. I see no scandal alarms on the media. All I see is "Ok, she's dating this guy, lets see what happens. On other news..." So it seems that international fans are the ones blowing this out of proportion.

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #217 on: May 26, 2007, 09:50:16 PM »
Sounds to me like the international fans are a bit worried because they expect it to happen like mari again.

Me thinks the Japanese people are calmer about it because they already have come to the conclusion that Miki and Mari are different people and are probably approaching it in a different manner. Miki's always been the one with lots of gutz I think, in her own way being forward... so her admitting it is no surprise and if it results in her leaving MM then thats just how it has to be.... I don't think it should be tooo big of a deal though... I'm kind of hoping UFA says, "ya know what this happens a lot...maybe we oughta try let it go," ... but who knows...

I'm still siding on the "GO MIKI!" side anyways, no matter what the consequence may be. I guess cause Miki took it so smoothly instead of disappearing that people are relieved, indeed her stance is a nice show of her strength and fortitude.
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #218 on: May 26, 2007, 10:02:49 PM »
YAY! GO MIKITTY! just hope she won't go anywhere....

Offline jimmy

• I'm not a cat
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #219 on: May 26, 2007, 10:10:50 PM »
It's probaby right that she gets kicked out of Morning Musume and the fact she's admitting he's her boyfriend, when she really could have lied about it and everything would have been forgotten, means that she's not too concerned about leaving. There's really no reason for her to leave GAM though, that's a different kind of group. Oh well, either way, I hope we find out H!P's decision soon.

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hitomi - Japanese Girl