JPHiP Radio (11/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Soil & `Pimp` Sessions - Memai

Author Topic: [06/30] 「Love Hello in Guam」 Michishige Sayumi 3rd PB  (Read 46066 times)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
Re: [06/30] 「Love Hello in Guam」 Michishige Sayumi 3rd PB
« Reply #60 on: June 07, 2007, 05:25:30 PM »
looks familiar haha, still great though..  :P

However, this is a bit hypocritical from my part, but I won't buy it.. As much as I'm a Sayu fanboy, I think it's too pervy to buy her PBs.. especially with covers like this. I know I got the sayu bikini signature etc.. but my friends would never understand and I'd be labbeled an ultimate perv forever.. she's still under 18...  :-\ :oops:
« Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 05:53:13 PM by BarrieV »

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #61 on: June 07, 2007, 06:17:14 PM »
Sorry to see some people buy MM stuff based in what other people think, but that's okay, more PBs left for people like me that like these girls without putting a sexual label to them. I'm sorry, but IMHO if you feel uncomfortable with these pics it is because you have dubious thoughts about her already. And also, let me ask this, both physically and mentally, what difference will there be in Sayumi between now and July 13th? I mean, she is not hot now, and suddenly on July 13th she will be hot?

Offline huggumwuggums

• さゆみのLOVEマシーン
  • Member+
  • Soo Young = My genie
« Reply #62 on: June 07, 2007, 06:46:32 PM »
^ Yeah, what reyfer said. There are other ways of appreciating beauty than just sexual thoughts and wanking you know? If you are so afraid about your friends judging you, why let them know in the first place?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 06:48:42 PM by huggumwuggums »

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
« Reply #63 on: June 07, 2007, 06:51:54 PM »
Sayummy~ "17" in big letters looks more than suggestive.. thank god it isn't "12" x_x

I'm sure it will have lots of pink inside >D

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #64 on: June 07, 2007, 07:39:20 PM »
"what difference will there be in Sayumi between now and July 13th? I mean, she is not hot now, and suddenly on July 13th she will be hot?"

No difference, I know :) but she looks kinda young, regardless of knowing what her age is.

"If you are so afraid about your friends judging you, why let them know in the first place?"

Well, if the PBs just lay in the room, they'll see em.. if I hide them it would really seem strange.

Anyway, yeah you guys are right, I shouldn't worry about what my friends think.. and I can apreciate the PBs for the beauty and just seeing the girls have fun is great too.

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #65 on: June 08, 2007, 01:37:42 AM »
all my friends know I'm a perv, so I'm ok ^_^ XD

Offline RionZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #66 on: June 08, 2007, 01:50:56 AM »
Friends are temporary, PBs last forever (If you take care of them)

Remember that ;)

Courtesy of the best, Miichan!

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
« Reply #67 on: June 08, 2007, 02:02:35 AM »
Friends are temporary, PBs last forever (If you take care of them)

Remember that ;)

heheh very ture, especially on the PB part  :w00t:
*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline ASSEMblerEX

• Miki x Ai
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: June 08, 2007, 07:08:15 AM »
I'm sure it will have lots of pink inside >D

:O

Dirty mind

:yep:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #69 on: June 08, 2007, 10:24:45 AM »
I find the cover boring and unoriginal :D

And hey, everyone has a perfect right to buy AND NOT to buy a PB for whatever reason. Some people here need to stop walking around with a "holier than thou" attitude -_____________-

And it's just completely BLIND and RIDICULOUS and NAIVE to say there's NOTHING SEXUAL INTENDED in BIKINI PICTURES... The girls are not shot in bikinis for PBs because girls in bikinis are 'cute'... They're shot in bikinis to cater for the fans who like to see as much skin as possible, and to claim anything else is just ridiculous... I don't mean that everyone who looks at the pics and likes them is a perv, but those pics are taken FOR the pervs... True fans would like pics of their idol wearing even a potato sack so of course they'll like bikinis, too, but the pervs are a different story. They're in mainly for the pervy shots, and yes, bikinis. If you don't FIND them sexual, GOOD FOR YOU, but were they taken for a sexual purpose? YES.
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline reyfer

• Member+
« Reply #70 on: June 08, 2007, 01:54:57 PM »
Ok, Shirenu, I'll remember that next time I'm with my family at the beach and we're taking pics of my nieces in their new bikinis. You say this pics are made for the pervs, okay, I'll give you that. What I was saying is that if you feel uncomfortable looking at them it is because you see them in a sexual context. I can see a bikini shot of anybody and just think of how good or bad she looks, or how the light used is right, but maybe because I come from a tropical country where bikinis are seen everyday, even in the streets and in shopping malls, I see nothing wrong with them. I think Reina's pink baby-doll in Shoujo R is pervier. And I was also saying that if you don't want to buy it because YOU don't want to, that's okay, but not buying something you like just because of what others may think, well, I'm turning 40 this month, and I already had a close call with death, so if I like something I buy it, and other people can think of it whatever they like, I buy things for ME, not for them.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2007, 02:00:30 PM by reyfer »

Offline Miichan

• Love Nono! <3
  • Member+
« Reply #71 on: June 08, 2007, 02:03:02 PM »
Reyfer ... thats not what shirenu is saying XD

"If you don't FIND them sexual, GOOD FOR YOU, but were they taken for a sexual purpose? YES."

Offline reyfer

• Member+
« Reply #72 on: June 08, 2007, 02:09:27 PM »
Reyfer ... thats not what shirenu is saying XD

"If you don't FIND them sexual, GOOD FOR YOU, but were they taken for a sexual purpose? YES."
And I'm making clear that I was not saying that they were not made for pervs, but that I don't see them that way. The fact that she calls me blind, ridiculous and naive means she did not get what I was saying. And the fact that you had to write what you did means that you did not get it either, so here I go again:

I said
You say this pics are made for the pervs, okay, I'll give you that. What I was saying is that if you feel uncomfortable looking at them it is because you see them in a sexual context.

I'm not saying they were not made for pervs, I'm saying that IF you feel uncomfortable looking at what is nothing but a girl in bikini it is because you see more than just a girl in bikini. If I'm wrong, well, I'm wrong, but that's how I and two psychiatrists think about it (yes, I asked two of my uncles who are psychiatrist about it)

Anyway, enough of this, the person that I originally sent the message to had already gotten it before Shirenu's message, and also I'm sure we will all enjoy Sayumi's PB without being pervs (I know some are, but hey, as long as they don't bother us here... ;) ) so if you can, and if you want, buy this PB. Having the real thing beats the hell out of downloading scans  :D
« Last Edit: June 08, 2007, 02:18:49 PM by reyfer »

Offline blp

• Member+
« Reply #73 on: June 10, 2007, 01:46:10 AM »
She's a beautiful girl, no matter what age she is. I'll definately be getting this PB. The people saying they are not interested are probably secretly going to download the scans anyway. I mean, if the name of the PB was changed to "18" instead of "17" all the people who had previously said they were uninterested would probably suddenly love it, even if it had exactly the same pictures.

And what's wrong with pictures being 'sexual'? Everyone wants to be attractive and appealing to the opposite sex, whether they admit it or not - why should idols be an exception?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 02:42:26 AM by blp »

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #74 on: June 10, 2007, 02:32:31 AM »
Okay, I'm joining the Shige Alliance!

Offline Kyobu

• PLATICA
  • Member+
  • GAO!
« Reply #75 on: June 10, 2007, 02:56:36 AM »
I know you said enough,  but...

Ok, Shirenu, I'll remember that next time I'm with my family at the beach and we're taking pics of my nieces in their new bikinis.

...would you EVER publish those pictures for the world to see?  I know I wouldn't.  No worries anyway...

Sayu's last PB is going to be tough to top, so I look foward to seeing this one.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 03:00:24 AM by Kyobu »

Offline reyfer

• Member+
« Reply #76 on: June 10, 2007, 03:08:37 AM »
I know you said enough,  but...

Ok, Shirenu, I'll remember that next time I'm with my family at the beach and we're taking pics of my nieces in their new bikinis.

...would you EVER publish those pictures for the world to see?  I know I wouldn't.  No worries anyway...

Sayu's last PB is going to be tough to top, so I look foward to seeing this one.
Yes, I would publish them, because I think my nieces are beautiful and there is nothing wrong with the pics. If somebody out there is aroused by them, that's his/her problem. If we go by that way of thinking, do you know there are people that are turned on by shoes (or lack of)? Or by girls wearing certain clothes or accessories? I know lots of people are turned on by the Seifuku dresses, should we avoid taking pics of the girls wearing those?
To finish this once and for all: what I'm saying is that there is nothing wrong with the pics, it is our perception of them that is good or bad. So yes, as soon as I get my nieces' pics from our last trip to the beach I'll post them  :D

Offline Shinora

• konkonism: the path to enlightenment
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #77 on: June 11, 2007, 03:47:25 PM »
CURSE YOU UFA!!!
*looks at his wallet and cries*
needless to say, sayu looks amazing, can't wait to buy this pb.  looks like i'll be buying an early birthday present for myself =D
[
For us Konno fans, logic and evidence can't explain why we love her, or why every day is Konno Day. - Slack

Offline dat

• ^up^
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • +++++
« Reply #78 on: June 13, 2007, 07:42:44 AM »
I always waiting for sayu new PB , lets see if i can buy it XD

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+