JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kobushi Factory - Dosukoi! Kenkyo ni Daitan

Author Topic: The SNSD General Discussion Thread  (Read 1848854 times)

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
Re: The SNSD General Discussion Thread
« Reply #3160 on: January 02, 2009, 04:38:38 PM »
Hey, we can't forget to mention Yoona's Manwon Happiness (with Big Bang), Star Golden Bell ,and Park Kyun Lim's Wonderful Outing after Girls Go To School, MTV BTS Lifestyle show, and School of Rock.

In preperation for Gee, i've been listening to Oh La La and Honey (Perfect for You) a lot lately (only those two it's not like SNSD is my only music :roll:). Then again, I'm trying the god-awful task of trying to match their voices.

:lol: At first, it took me the longest time to understood if this person hated them and was being sarcastic or just a diehard fan who didn't understand what STAND stood for. Man, I'm slow.

-O_sLaVe
« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 06:11:07 PM by Owaranai_sLaVe »
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #3161 on: January 02, 2009, 08:48:30 PM »
I don't get the image quote Maria...  :?
[/url]

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #3162 on: January 03, 2009, 01:52:41 AM »
I'm guessing STAND (don't really remember the name) is the group of SNSD antis, and that person is turning it around to support the girls. Which is the right way to do it, instead of fighting with them all the time.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #3163 on: January 03, 2009, 04:38:19 AM »
I went to their site once, it was hilarious in an obsessive, pathetic way. :lol:

For them antis, the D stands for Disappear, Sev.

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3164 on: January 03, 2009, 05:05:30 AM »
Heehee I guess they answered you.
but yes, I visited it once and I laughed... and then I saw something completely retarded and I think I posted about it here. Seriously, if I could get all antis in one room, I'd do some gangsta shit to them. Stupid people piss me off.

A little bit of Kpop musing...
So there are a bunch of articles coming out recently in Korean media. Stuff about how SNSD is giving a highly anticipated comeback but how they have people that will be fighting hard to be noticed as well. Especially focused on other female entertainers.

We have a new girl group, Brand New Day, releasing their single out on the same day as GEE.
Then there's KARA who was the lead in the 2007 race but fell after a super long break. However, now it seems with their newer concept, Korea loves them even more.
And Wonder Girls will be coming out late winter or early Spring (SNSD will most likely still be doing something as well), and we all know how much Korea loves Wonder Girls too.
We can't forget senior groups like Jewelry and Brown Eyed Girls.
Also releasing in later January: Even Son Dambi's After School is being thrown in there (but watch out for them. They got twin rappin boob grabbin twins! Okay maybe not actual twins, but they seriously look alike or at least like Son Dambi cloned herself twice. The hotter, Park Ga Hee is Micky YooChun's [DBSK] ex and also BoA's dancer during her 2004 Korean comebacks. She was also a prominent dancer for YG) as a competitor. Park Ga Hee can very well steal YooBin's role as sexiest female rapper in a female group. Although I'm no longer a fan of Son Dambi after she stopped dancing hip hop (during her Cry Eye days and before) I'm definitely excited for After School. Mostly because they're hot. I don't even know if I'm expecting anything musically. But I know they have at least two great dancers here so I'll be entertained (even more entertained if it were hip hop dancing like Son Dambi's expertise).
We also can't forget that YG is releasing their ever anticipated 'Girl Version of Big Bang', SISTA. I don't know about you, but I've been waiting for them for a long time (especially since Big Bang isn't as appealing to me as before). It's still not 100% whether it'll be a three or four member girl group, but all of them are talented and great. SISTA is probably almost as highly anticipated as SNSD was in middle-late 07. Plus, Park Bom is hella pretty and great singer and CL can rap like no otha (watch out YooBin!). And if Sandara Park (who has/had a fanbase in the Philippines, fluent in Tagalog,  English, and Korean) does become the fourth member, well then SM better watch out cuz not only is YG a big competitor now (maybe not as big as JYP since SM and YG are further apart in genre) but this group will reach boundaries outside of Korea- which SNSD is sorta having trouble with right now.
And hopefully, SeeYa comes out with something new. And if you don't know anything about SeeYa, they are the most successful ballad female group as they also can sing upbeat and poppish songs. Everyone still can't get enough of Nam Gyuri and I can't get enough of Lee BoRam (that lil playa). I know we have Big Mama, but I highly doubt SNSD will be having a problem with them.

I don't know whether these girls will be the ones competing with SNSD or if SNSD will be competing them. Half haven't released yet, and the other half are good contenders.
I know there are other girl groups out there, but they probably don't pose as a threat right now. Like Black Pearl (although I loved their song) or Sweetie... Yeah, I don't see them getting in the way. and sunbae CSJH is going to be in Japan for another year or two (dammit!) so SNSD has more time to attract their fans being that they're the only girl group left in SM Entertainment. And where's Baby Box Rev? Beats me.

-O_sLaVe
« Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 05:51:41 AM by Owaranai_sLaVe »

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #3165 on: January 03, 2009, 05:40:10 AM »
SIS TA, that's the name? I've been waiting since forever. Is YG gonna wait till they all hit 20 or what? :lol: From your description, they sound closer to WG to me. They should be very different from our girls, but still a competition nonetheless. If WG comes out the same time as the girls, it should be fun. We might get more special stage and stuff. I don't really care much for voting awards since antis play a big role in there. All these competition will not affect their sales, I think.

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3166 on: January 03, 2009, 06:16:27 AM »
Uh no, actually, it doesn't have a name yet, it was one of the rumored names.

There's an article or something about the sales, the industry expects Gee to have a total of 70k which is something huge for a mini-album, especially if it's from a girl group. With all the fans SNSD has, I smell 10k or 20k the first week, since the first album had like 7k in the first week, i'm sure the mini will do as great as the 1st album ^^. i don't worry about sales, because i know the girls will do great haha.

i just want them to comeback on mubank right now ;_; that's gonna be an epic comeback stage considering how much mubank people loves the girls, haha, and because mubank has one of the best stages i've seen in my life haha.

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3167 on: January 03, 2009, 03:46:28 PM »
SIS TA, that's the name? I've been waiting since forever. Is YG gonna wait till they all hit 20 or what? :lol: From your description, they sound closer to WG to me. They should be very different from our girls, but still a competition nonetheless.
:lol: Well Park Bom is like 23 or 25 something like that and Sandara Park is 24...
I thought SISTA was confirmed but Pink says otherwise  :? Even my sister, who I swear works for YG because she knows everything about them (it's probably my fault I got her this obsessive),says SISTA name is most likely confirmed. But then again, what if they pull a fast one on us like SNSD did. Wth was So Nyuh Shi Dae- we all thought it was going to be Super Girls.

>>Kim HyunA, former member of Wonder Girls during Irony days and even filmed Tell Me as Wonder Woman before she left,<< is coming back February 09. SNSD will most likely still have activity then, so it is yet another girl group. It's going to be a three or four member group under Cube Entertainment (which is under JYP Entertainment). Wow, I had no clue 2AM was with Cube... smart move for spreading his kids around.

Now all I'm waiting for is Kim SungHee's return... and  a new girl group >.> unless KARA doesn't mind six...or they take Hara and JiYoung out:-X

-O_sLaVe

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #3168 on: January 03, 2009, 04:03:26 PM »
SungHee <3333 :drool: Hell, would anyone mind if she joined SNSD? NO! And you know, 10 is like easier to do shit with rather than 9. Like dividing in two or something.
[/url]

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #3169 on: January 03, 2009, 06:03:12 PM »
Yulti on Good Daddy next week!

Offline Soy

• soyuri ♥s snsd
  • Member+
  • soyuri, much ?
« Reply #3170 on: January 03, 2009, 07:36:28 PM »
Super Girls was not SNSD's name .. ever. It was a fan-made one by the netizens when they heard SM was forming a big group in SM similar to SUJU.

OMG Yulti on that show .. they better get tons of air time.
Help feed SNSD, Buy a copy of 'Baby Baby'

♥♥♥♥♥ ed owns my banners ♥♥♥♥ Pink Subs are the best!
Soy + Yuri = SoYuri

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #3171 on: January 04, 2009, 05:12:17 AM »
Yah, I heard they called them Super Girls coz they were like a female Super Junior.

And, till, these days, I still don't under stand why those people acted so offended when someone called them female Super Junior, coz they kinda are. And Super Junior is the male Morning Musume, and Morning Musume is the female Menudo, and Menudo is...

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3172 on: January 04, 2009, 05:47:56 AM »
^Exactly what I was thinking.

I think when a group is called a ____ version of _____, fans tend to jump to conclusions on what their name will be and it usually gets all mixed up in the media that the media starts making it seem so real. So when I said that we thought (or at least majority of us) that the name was going to be Super Girls, I meant that that's what everyone assumed.

-O_sLaVe

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #3173 on: January 05, 2009, 11:50:42 AM »
Taeyeon's gonna make a brief appearance on Band of Brothers this Sat.

Also today, Fany, Yuri, Sooyoung and Sunny were shooting for Star King's 100th ep. To be aired this Sat too? I'm not sure.

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3174 on: January 05, 2009, 11:58:55 PM »
Maybe they'll perform~

Offtopic: Sista is not the name of  YG's upcoming girl group. Damn media needs to stop confirming stuff. Anyway, I think Sandara is gonna be in there, so I'm happy :D I mean, I'm not a big fan of hers at all. I actually didn't think she was good at singing or dancing when she was in the PI (her acting was better...kinda only cuz she's cute)  but after the training I'm sure she improved. And it'd be a good move for YG to make.

-O_sLaVe
Edit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0RiXbIH49U&eurl=http://snsdkorean.wordpress.com/2009/01/06/melon-star-greetings-2009/&feature=player_embedded
LOL they really don't want anyone taking Tae seriously. I mean cute pigtails?! xD Come on! TaeSoo awww

They made the unnis cry.... Uh, isn't Jess pretty much the unni too since she's the second oldest?
« Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 12:35:05 AM by Owaranai_sLaVe »

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #3175 on: January 06, 2009, 02:33:39 AM »
Don't worry girls I've already played the song to death and it's not even a full day since I first heard it!

I love all the hints they give about the vid and performances in that vid. Me needs to see the MV NOW!. N! O! W!

And I think they're talking about unni's in general and not just in the group, cause yeah, Jess is an unni.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #3176 on: January 06, 2009, 11:57:42 AM »
The girls in pretty dresses at Star King;

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3177 on: January 07, 2009, 12:10:24 AM »
I don't know if this was posted, but who cares and I know it's old... but I saw SooYoung's swf of her singing it solo on a radio show.

Isak&JiYeon's "I want to tell you a story"
XD @1:19 cuteee

Boo technical difficulties |:<
see sunny has great vocals here and when she sings solos. i hate it when they have her try to sound all cute. cuz then everyone thinks she can't sing (and omg her english!). I loved Tae's beginning notes heehee. LOL seems like Jess was half assing at the ending half <3 Maybe it's because it's a song about girl/boy love teehee

-O_sLaVe
Edit: Word on the street is Tae is gonna be on WE GOT MARRIED with Don Don.... UH, what happened to doing shows like MANWON HAPPINESS instead?! And as if Tae wasn't busy enough and passing out lately T_T I know there's a whole age issue thing, but Jess is just a month younger, I'm sure she would have done just fine. And it'd probably be more hilarious since she'd either complain or get super bitchy at Don Don for being so lazy. ....Then again, she probably used her evil powers to get out of this one xD
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 01:41:22 AM by Owaranai_sLaVe »

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #3178 on: January 07, 2009, 04:49:50 AM »
As much as I love that show, and as much as I'd love to see Taeyeon as a wife some day... I don't want to see it now, nor as someone elses D: Who's this Don Don anyways?

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #3179 on: January 07, 2009, 05:12:06 AM »
aedon? :lol:

Some comedian dude. I forgot his real name, so I can't search his pics for you.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kobushi Factory - Dosukoi! Kenkyo ni Daitan