Author Topic: The SNSD General Discussion Thread  (Read 1855237 times)

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
Re: The SNSD General Discussion Thread
« Reply #3180 on: January 07, 2009, 05:19:03 AM »
He was on the show WE GOT MARRIED. Him and his "wife" (half Japanese if I remember correctly or she was a Korean who grew up in Japan so he would make fun of her Korean even though she was cute!) were hilarious. The show used to be real big until the main "couples" started to leave recently and now the network is trying to save the ratings by bringing in random celebs. I don't know how long she'll be his wife... but I hope not for too long. I'm sure Jess will 'take care of him' for her  O0

>>Official Article that confirmed it<<

-O_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3181 on: January 07, 2009, 05:47:39 AM »
Don Don ROFL. That shit is going to be fun to watch~~. ChinChin DJs on the same show, someone at soompi said 'Taeyeon & Kangin in WGM? Affair.' ROFL.

Btw there's also a rumor Taeyeon will replace SIY as MC in Music Bank? Idk what to say about this though...

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3182 on: January 07, 2009, 05:48:38 AM »
^NO! NO MORE! seriously, they're gonna kill her! jeez.

and hell no, I'm so not down for KangIn and TaeYeon. I support Don Don + TaeYeon more.

-O_sLaVe

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #3183 on: January 07, 2009, 06:10:45 AM »
Has anyone read about this? Park Jaejung posted that he might be in a weekend drama with an SNSD member... MBC? I'm not sure

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3184 on: January 07, 2009, 06:15:58 AM »
^NO! NO MORE! seriously, they're gonna kill her! jeez.

and hell no, I'm so not down for KangIn and TaeYeon. I support Don Don + TaeYeon more.

-O_sLaVe

TAESU ALL THE WAY.

^^Oh yeah, I did, someone mentioned it at Soshified's Sbox. I hope it's just a small drama~ And please, not Yoong T-T.

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #3185 on: January 07, 2009, 06:20:13 AM »
Oh hell fucking no! That old fat dude? They want higher ratings? They should put some random American guy who knows no Korean at all! Someone like ME! The random silliness and arguments to precede would be HILARIOUS!

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #3186 on: January 07, 2009, 06:29:42 AM »
It has to be a Guy - Girl couple, not Girl - Girl couple. Sorry, SITS.

Since it's a weekend drama, I'm not to worried. XD

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #3187 on: January 07, 2009, 06:41:55 AM »
But I am a guy... ._.

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3188 on: January 07, 2009, 07:17:25 AM »
^ SERIOUSLY?!?

But yeah, I guess it's fine since it's on weekends, but damn that kid is going to be tired as hell >_<. Handle with HD is not going to be easy for her lol.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #3189 on: January 07, 2009, 07:23:16 AM »
LOL. I love how Liam got burnt by everyone now. XD

It seems like people think it's a comedy or sitcom, judging by their guesses of the girls. I don't know why, I don't see the word sitcom. But it's not like I know Korean, so. XD

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3190 on: January 07, 2009, 07:55:12 AM »
 :lol:

New version of the site is released~
http://girlsgeneration.iple.com/

Pretty nice! (best viewed in IE).

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #3191 on: January 07, 2009, 09:47:47 AM »
I call b/s on Tae's height!!! :P

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3192 on: January 07, 2009, 10:16:31 PM »
^Lol well look at Sunny. In the other Gee promotion pics, Sunny and Tae were so photoshopped. And they always try to make leaders look taller than they are (like Yunho from DBSK). Seobabe looks so manly there :o

TAESU ALL THE WAY.

^^Oh yeah, I did, someone mentioned it at Soshified's Sbox. I hope it's just a small drama~ And please, not Yoong T-T.
XD I KNOW, RIGHT?! <3333  But we all know TaeSu ain't gonna happen on tv, they have to keep it ion the downlow.
I just hope TaeYeon is a small part, nothing liek a REAL long couple. Sigh. Seriously, Jessica, stop sleeping and work!

-O_sLaVe

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #3193 on: January 09, 2009, 06:29:34 PM »
YulTi are gonna be on a show together again for the 3rd time this year. This time, it's SBS's Quiz! Sixth Sense.

Offline BeLLisima

• Member+
« Reply #3194 on: January 09, 2009, 06:43:32 PM »
^
good daddy
6th sense
?????

the other one is what?

Ava+Siggy by heygingersnap+kamisaka @ AMBN^^

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3195 on: January 10, 2009, 01:12:54 AM »
Soshi is likely to participate in SBS drama "Cain and Abel" OST...
other participating artists are Wheesung, Park HyoShin, etc.

FYI, So JiSub and Shin HyunJun are casted for Cain and Abel.

The news is from notice of drama shooting location tour for japanese tourists and
according to it, there will be small live concert of OST artists.

credits: http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=sojis...%9A%A8%EC%8B%A0 & bossa747@soshified forums

Another OST song? That's great. Their OST songs are nice, I'm expecting this one to be nice too, hehe.

- - -
maria: Taesu<3. Yeah rofl, Real Couples aren't allowed in WGM, but you have to be single to be part of it so, maybe Taesu is tricking us :P.

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3196 on: January 10, 2009, 01:44:27 AM »
:0! Real couples aren't allowed...well Junsu ain't there so that rises all speculations! And who can honestly confirm who is single and who's not? You can't judge anything unless you admit it. I mean even Hyori and Se7en deny being in a relationship (not with each other, thank goodness. se7en is saved for boa) although we have picture evidence! Even Seeya's lil BoRam and Chae Dong Ha's relationship wasn't confirmed until the very end, right before she dumped his ass and he had already left the company for her XD (she's so :pimp: ). So yes, I think this is another cover up act (like in the 08 Hollywood Bowl), just like how they brought whateverhisfaceisfromsuju to make it look like there was a third party! But we all knew he split up from them and (came back later on to close up the operation) either made it look like he was the babysitter or it was a group of 3 "friends" site seeing.

We also can't forget that DBSK is now encouraged to date but (supposedly) don't because Korean fangirls will slaughter each other so no one can have any of them they're "too busy". Well, how convenient would it be to have a relationship with a some-what co-worker AND inside the walls of the SM Ent building? :lol: Junsu and TaeYeon, the little sillies that they are, WOULD do something like that xD
"Hey, so... boss wants me to start dating now...soo uh..."
"Yeah, I've never had a boyfriend since I was always in here since I was a kid"
"yeah, same here... so uh"
"I guess it's us then!"
"Okay! Hey honey, you want to go to the training room and have lunch? I'll bring over some jjajjangmyeon."
"Sure, you want to have a tea and coffee date right after?"

See, works out jsut fine! :doh: ...  :P
-O_sLaVe

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #3197 on: January 10, 2009, 05:50:52 AM »
the other one is what?

Star King, but that's with Sunny and Sooyoung too. :P

I saw that Cain and Abel rumour earlier yesterday, then last night, someone posted that the live was supposed to be on Feb 7th or something whic would be the date for Bangkok SM con, so...

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3198 on: January 12, 2009, 09:13:01 AM »
"We have become stronger during the break!" 9 member female group SNSD opened the door to year 2009 and started to engage in active promotion of the mini album, 'Gee', after 8 months break.

The response they got was huge. In just 2 days after MP3 release, the song topped all kinds of online music chart, not to mention 'crab leg dance' taking the top rank in search keyword rankings. Also people showed immese interests in various outfits such as coloured jeans shown in the M/V and performance stages. This kind of response is perhaps a well deserved compensation for their flawless preparation. SNSD said, "We prepared for a long time. As fans showed very high expectation, we were worried, but we are glad that our efforts have paid off well".

The biggest asset acquired during the long break is an improved teamwork. They were confident in saying, "our teamwork has improved even more as we shared a common goal. There are members who have practiced together for 10 years since their trainee days. SNSD's biggest weapon is definitly a strong teamwork".

Before their comeback, the album cover was also a hot issue. It showed girls wearing rollerskates, which were popular in 80s. SNSD answered "we are not THAT young" in response to the question "have you ever tried on rollerskates before?".
They added, "rollerskates were discountinued in production so we specially designed them. They are figure skating shoes with wheels attached instead".

[...]

As they took a long break last year, SNSD didn't try to hide their desire for promotional activities of this year. "This year began with SNSD but will also end with SNSD. We already have many songs recorded in stock, and we will be doing various activies like international promotions, concerts, etc".

original: 이정혁 기자 scblog.chosun.com/jjangga7
translation: bug@soshified.com

HELL YEAH! We have SNSD for the entire year and...

(01:33 AM) bug - confirmed - SNSD is going to do 2nd song promotion too~
credits: bug @ soshified
:)

This is the year~ 2009 will be great :)

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #3199 on: January 12, 2009, 09:51:59 AM »
International! Come back to Cali!!!

Songs in stock. Sounds like a new album or mini-album later in the year to me.