JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - Am I wrong!

Author Topic: Estrea's Sandbox [6/4 - Treat]  (Read 203847 times)

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Estrea's Sandbox [10/12 - Cupcakes]
« Reply #260 on: October 12, 2008, 03:47:42 PM »
One more point to fix. Aika doesn't like chocolates. -If I'm not wrong-

You just write the cutest Eri scenes! Yay to that~ haha

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #261 on: October 13, 2008, 07:33:41 PM »
I'm back! With another random, pointless one shot! Written in a half hour, so no guarantee for quality. ^^;

So, please enjoy!

========================================

Crisis Core

"Ai-chan."

No response.

"Aiiiiii-chan."

No response. The caller pouted, moving closer to the non-responsive leader, not yet giving up on getting her attention. Next to her, an amused Rokkie pair watched her futile efforts.

"It's better to stop now. It's impossible to get through to her now." Behind her, the voice of experience advised her junior. The quester ignored it and continued sneaking up on her target.

Poke. Poke poke. Poke poke puuuuu..... Repeated jabs in the shoulder didn't seem to have any effect. The harasser sulked, but refused to give up, tugging at the leader's sleeve experimentally. Still no response.

Head down, eyes narrowed, a shadow cast over a sleek metallic device. Takahashi Ai had effectively shut out the world as her fingers worked furiously with frantic haste.

"Aiiiiiiiiiiii-chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan~" The girl was obviously out to make herself noticed, no matter what the cost. A furrowed eyebrow was all she got. She was about to try more when a curt reply cut her off.

"What?" Blunt, rough, masculine. Not at all like the feminine lady she was supposed to be.

"Aiiii-chan! What are you doing?" Her tormentor grinned.

Eyes never leaving the tiny screen of her PSP, Ai scowled as her thumb skidded across the analog stick, frantically blocking in time before a massive fireball hit her character.

"Fighting. Quiet. Now." Short, direct answers. That didn't seem to phase her harasser. If anything, it only encouraged her.

"What's this? Looks like a big gold dragon!" The girl rested her chin on Ai's shoulder, throwing her coordination off for a second. Ai squawked in horror as a barrage of spikes that she had been trying to avoid impacted her character.

Muttering under her breath, the tiny leader moved quickly to rectify the problem.

"You owe me a Hi-Potion..." Soon enough, the leader was back to being immersed within her game. That didn't please her junior, who stubbornly refused to remove her chin from Ai's shoulder.

"Oooh, what's..." The girl squinted. "E...x...a....Fl...are?"

"Oh damn." Ai muttered. "Not again."

"Oooh, pretty animation! Shiny!" Ai sighed and canceled the animation, watching the numbers jump over her character signifying the damage done, all while ignoring her clingy junior.

"Eri, go away. If I can't beat Bahamut Fury before call time, I'll burn all your umeboshi." Ai shook a pouting Eri off and returned to her game.

Meanwhile, next to them, Reina turned to Sayumi with a raised eyebrow.

"What did you feed her?" Sayumi smiled innocently.

"Who, me?" Her megawatt smile turned devilish within a nanosecond. "What about you, Reina? What did you feed her?"

Reina smirked. The Rokkies shared a conspiratorial glance as they watched their Eririn pester a very hassled Ai who was STILL trying to defeat her opponent.

Behind them, Risa stared at the scene. First at Eri pestering Ai, then at a scheming Sayu and Reina. She briefly contemplated saving her Ai-chan, but two evil eyes, one wonky and one kawaii, froze her in her tracks.

Risa looked at Eri. Then back at the other two Rokkies. She decided Ai really didn't need saving after all. Not when in the next moment, Ai burst out:

"TAKE THAT!!! OCTOSLASH!!" Even a sugar high Eri blinked and paused in trying to harass an Ai that had a maniacal gleam in her eye as she ruthlessly pummeled the in-game monster.

"I win! Yay!" Ai grinned evilly as she flashed a victory sign along with Zack. The leader didn't seem to notice how everyone in the room was staring at her, slack-jawed. With the sole exception of Risa, who calmly walked over and handed a sheet of paper to Ai.

"Hm, Gaki-san? Ah, yes, thanks." Ai's smile was dazzling in the aftermath of her victory. Then the glow faded as she reverted back to work-mode, standing up and clapping her hands together.

"Ok everyone, assembly in 3 minutes on stage! Hurry up!" And she walked from the room, leaving her PSP on top of her bag. She usually knew how to separate work from play.

"Ehhhhhhhh?" Eri exclaimed. "What is thisssssssssssss?" Reina wandered over and picked up the handheld console, curiously poking at it before Risa quickly swiped it away from the curious yankii.

"Don't touch it, Ai-chan will kill you if something happened to her game." Risa carefully switched it off and stuck it inside her best friend's bag. The subleader switched back to motherly mode and started ushering everyone else off to work.

No one even noticed the words that had flashed right before Risa had switched the PSP off.

Do you want to save?

A curious yankii finger had pressed 'cancel'.

Boy, was Ai going to be pissed when she found out.

======================================================

I'm lame. XD

Seriously, if Ai loves Final Fantasy so much, she can't possibly have NOT played this. XD

Hehehehe.

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
Re: Estrea's Sandbox [10/14 - Crisis Core]
« Reply #262 on: October 13, 2008, 07:46:08 PM »
Yay for Geeky!Ai :w00t:

I shoulda known it was Eri bugging Aichan XD; I actually thought it was Reina at first (maybe it's because my mind now automatically hooks Reinai together everywhere? o_O) Poor Aichan...she's gunna be some kinda pissed when she finds out XD; I know I would be. :lol:

I love how sucked into her videogame she is, I'm like that too, so I feel her pain when she is bugged while playing XD;

very cute ^_^ Geeky!Ai is my favorite type of her, methinks <3
[All hail AiButt! Sig by Dinny!]

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
« Reply #263 on: October 13, 2008, 08:05:00 PM »
I thought it was Sayu... :P
Funny how you made manly Aichan show up. That side of hers rarely comes out these days.

I feel sorry for Reina, though. She'll have to face the wrath of their leader alone.  :lol:
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 03:24:49 AM by Amarghetta »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #264 on: October 13, 2008, 11:50:25 PM »
GAMER AICHAN!!! :rockon:

SUGAR-HIGH ERI!!! XD

"Ehhhhhhhh?" Eri exclaimed. "What is thisssssssssssss?" Reina wandered over and picked up the handheld console, curiously poking at it before Risa quickly swiped it away from the curious yankii.

"Don't touch it, Ai-chan will kill you if something happened to her game." Risa carefully switched it off and stuck it inside her best friend's bag. The subleader switched back to motherly mode and started ushering everyone else off to work.
Good thinking there, Risa. :yep:

No one even noticed the words that had flashed right before Risa had switched the PSP off.

Do you want to save?

Boy, was Ai going to be pissed when she found out.
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh that's putting it mildly. :o

Aichan finding out her game was deleted = :mon wtf: :mon fierce:  :mon mad:  :gmon pissed:
Other members seeing Aichan find out her game was deleted = :OMG: :on freeze: :scared: :mon curtain:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #265 on: October 14, 2008, 01:14:08 AM »
You can never go wrong with Gamer Ai and Sugar High Eri. XD I knew it was Eri from the moment I started reading...well, not really. At first I kinda thought it was Gaki-san, but when I read about someone advising their junior, I switched it with Eri. :P

Do you want to save?

Oh...Shit.  :mon wtf: :mon oshitwc: :mon curtain:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #266 on: October 14, 2008, 01:27:54 AM »
Ok, just gonna tell you right now that I didn't expect that at all. :lol: I mean, I know Ai-chan's a gamer but to imagine her like that is like whoa. Oshit, Reina is gonna get her skinny ass kicked for that!!! XD

Offline poets

• The forgotten Writer
  • Member+
« Reply #267 on: October 14, 2008, 03:19:07 AM »
RRRRROOOOOFFFFFLLLLL
that was hilarious yo! I relate... I RELATE SO MUCH TO IT XD

only a gamer could write so accurately the annoyance others can be while a tense moment in a game  :lol:, right es-chan =D *cough* gamer *cough*   :D

*still laughing* this was good XD I liked it alot... from teh bugging to annoyed ai to warnful Gaki to naughty sayuXreina team to Ai's victory cry... but that ending was AWESOME

dude it hurt me... having passed that part and then... REINA  :angry: cancelled it ~.~... i want to smack her

anywho.. good job ^_^
Rika <3 So funneh

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #268 on: October 14, 2008, 08:36:43 AM »
LOL! This is epic win.

Dude, it's not just Reina who's gonna get it. There won't be any members left to write about when Ai is done taking care of business.

Scene opens with Ai.
There's blood and corpses all over the walls and ceiling.
Ai exhales.

The End.

lol...someone might need to sit her down in front of a first person shooter to relieve her of her need to hurt people.

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #269 on: October 14, 2008, 12:23:41 PM »
LOL!
that was cute and funny XD
i wanna see wat happens to Reina hahaha. just curious.. mehehe.

Offline poets

• The forgotten Writer
  • Member+
« Reply #270 on: October 14, 2008, 04:18:23 PM »
lol...someone might need to sit her down in front of a first person shooter to relieve her of her need to hurt people.

LOL! Yeah, an FPS with a full-automatic gun as her weapon of choice
Rika <3 So funneh

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #271 on: October 14, 2008, 04:35:42 PM »

Maybe I should let her play Halo 3 next...XDDDDDDDDDDD

Anyone have any other suggestions? XD

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #272 on: October 14, 2008, 07:12:47 PM »

Halo 3 is great, but it's not brutal enough IMO D:
I'd say Gears of War (though third person shooter), but I'm totally in love and bias towards that game. Nothing like chainsawing the shit out of people, shooting them in the knee caps and curb stomping the lights out of them <3 Second installment coming out mmm XD

Offline poets

• The forgotten Writer
  • Member+
« Reply #273 on: October 15, 2008, 03:14:07 AM »

Halo 3 is great, but it's not brutal enough IMO D:
I'd say Gears of War (though third person shooter), but I'm totally in love and bias towards that game. Nothing like chainsawing the shit out of people, shooting them in the knee caps and curb stomping the lights out of them <3 Second installment coming out mmm XD

O_O *writes on a sticky note: MUST BUY GEARS OF WAR* i remember when that game was about to come out, it looked goood.

as for suggestions... i'm a BIOshock fan, but I'm into because of the story... not so much the gameplay... if it's just shoot and KILL i'd go with an oldie but a goodie.. DUKE NUKEM >=D
Rika <3 So funneh

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #274 on: October 15, 2008, 10:37:59 AM »
Eeek not duke nukem!  That made me so motion sick XD

hehe super cute story...lol I though the harasser was Gaki or Reina...but sugar high Eri wins out =D  The troublesome two are always awesome =D

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #275 on: October 15, 2008, 11:00:54 AM »
^ Oh thank god it wasn't just me!!! All this time and I thought I was the only one who got motion sickness from that :P I unfortunately can't get into the whole cool gaming thing with FF and Halo etc coz the 3-D graphics make me hella sick (although the ever improving graphics now are making it slightly better for me) so I just stick to my sport games :lol: :oops:... But i do remember playing the old fashioned Prince of Persia when I was a kid and I still enjoy killing as many people as possible in my old school 2-D (i think) GTA game on the computer XD Bloodshed is fun :w00t:

ANNNNNNNNYWAY!
OMG Essy-chan, Cupcakes was so freaking cute :heart: I'm really glad you wrote that coz when I read Sukoshi's translation of that part of Sayu's show all I could think of was how dorky and gosh damn adorable Ai-chan was being doing that :mon inluv: You just brought it even more to life with that :D

Crisis Core
Hmmm, I wonder if that curious Yankii is curious about the best way to flay a petite idol whilst they are still alive, kicking and screaming?... if so, I'm sure a certain leader will be happy to demonstrate for her :P
Like Poe-po said, only a gamer can get into the mind of another gamer so well and that really came through with all the description of her intense concentration and random shouts here and there... I love how she gets right back into professional mode though, so Ai-chan of her (der!).
Awww Gaki is so sweet protecting Ai-chan's baby from the hands of he evil rokkies, shame she wasn't paying close enough attention though coz I have a feeling she will be the one coping the blame for the lost game :sweatdrop:

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #276 on: October 15, 2008, 11:03:22 AM »
yay!
moar gaming for Ai-chan XD <3

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #277 on: October 21, 2008, 05:42:49 PM »
I was watching the unreleased footage of the TakaGaki Futarigoto and was struck by something Risa mentioned, so out popped a super short fic!

Hehe.

Oh and Hammy, feel better soon. I'll write more TakaGaki to cheer you up if that's what it takes to cheer you up. ^_^

And on with the story~

==========================================

Hot

Summer in Tokyo. Insects a-flying.

Senses melting. The air seemed to ripple, making everything seem blurred and far away.

The you that was no more than two steps away seemed very far off. Didn't like that.

"Risa-chan! Give me your hand." I blurted out without thinking, holding out my hand expectantly, never once considering that I would be refused. The thought of you refusing had never even occurred to me.

You turned with some surprise, sweat beading your forehead. Your hair seemed a little listless in the muggy atmosphere; but then no one else was looking their best in such temperatures.

Hand still held out expectantly, I did not expect to wait long. And neither did I have to, for you just gave me that familiar, indulgent yet exasperated look, much as one would give a demanding child.

My brows creased into a minute pout, lips pursing together ever so slightly, but you gave in before I could make any further protest, slipping your smaller hand into mind and giving it a reassuring squeeze.

""Mou, Ai-chan..." Your tone sounded like a complaint, but you were smiling.

Looking down at our tightly interlaced fingers, I smiled too.

=============================================================

This was when they're still teens. XD Circa 2003-4? Heh. Hope y'all liked, did it in like 15 minutes. Lol.

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Estrea's Sandbox [10/21 - Hot]
« Reply #278 on: October 21, 2008, 06:09:46 PM »
ka-ka-ka-kawaiiiiiiiii~!!

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
Re: Estrea's Sandbox [10/21 - Hot]
« Reply #279 on: October 21, 2008, 06:36:01 PM »
I'm on a roll. XD

More fluff inspired by the TakaGaki futarigoto. Lol.

============================================

Just You

"So do you really think that I think that I'm boyish?"

Insistent questioning. Like a puppy gnawing on a bone, you never let go of a topic even after others had already moved on, chewing and worrying at it with an intense concentration.

"Wouldn't you know for sure yourself since it's your own thoughts?"

My reasonable answer, sensible and logical. Sometimes it's really hard to remember that you're actually older than me. You never act like it anyway.

"But I'm a girl?" You frowned worriedly, eyebrows furrowed as you seriously went through the hoops in your mind like the monkey you are. I had long since given up on trying to understand you, preferring to sit back and watch your little antics instead.

"Does it really matter? Ai-chan is Ai-chan." I pretended to be adjusting the rest of my outfit, but one eye always remained on you. If only you knew how adorable you were right now, fretting over a non-existent problem...

Whoever said that you weren't interesting had to be totally blind. You're plenty interesting when you're like this. Too bad you never realized it yourself either...

"Don't laugh at me, this is serious!" You protested, slapping my arm in gesture of mock offense, but I knew you well enough to know that you weren't really upset, just trying to get my attention. I looked back up, and you seemed satisfied that I appeared to be listening again.

"Why are you so concerned over this? I thought something like this would be natural..." I hadn't even gotten to finish before you started to mumble something under your breath in that rapid-fire Fukui dialect that no one really gets.

"Eh? What did you say?" You look up at me, as if contemplating whether or not to explain.

"Never mind...I'm just talking nonsense now..." You turn your head aside, almost like a spurned child. I always had to fight an urge to reach out to pat your head when you did something like that.

"Maa, Ai-chan will always just be Ai-chan to me, whether you're boyish or girlish." I stated firmly, making you look up almost hesitantly to meet my eyes.

I smiled at you, reaching over to hold your hand. Your fingers curled instinctively around me, trapping my hand where it was, like you always did.

"Really?" Just like a little kid. Are you really two years older than me? I had to wonder again.

"Un, you'll always be my Ai-chan." The words slipped out easily before I even properly processed them, and I blinked a few times when what I just said hit me. Before I could correct myself though, one look at you shut me up.

Your smile was like the sun coming up. How could I bear to take that away from you?

Rubbing my thumb absently on the back of your hand, I smiled back.

My Ai-chan. Why not? I thought with a little shrug.

If appearances were any indication, you certainly didn't mind either.

=========================================================

I tried my best to make it sound like them when I write in first person. Does it show? XD

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - Am I wrong!