JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Exile - Sayonara

Author Topic: The Sims 2 Thread!!  (Read 31586 times)

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: The Sims 2 Thread!!
« Reply #80 on: June 21, 2012, 10:45:46 PM »
I BOUGHT THE LAST TWO SIMS 2 EXPANSION PACKS I WAS STILL MISSING! University and Apartment Life. I'm so excited. I can't wait to play my first college and apartment thingie. Unfortunately I'll have to somehow work them into hoods that I already have, and that might take a while.

Anyway, what's different about this pic compared to my previous pics?

That's right...
There's a CEILING!!! FINALLY!!!! O-M-G

Also here is a picture of super cute Amanda Cox :3 She is supposed to be a model, and she really could sport any kind of style. Her features are like a blank canvas. Love it~

She's part of the Cox household where both the parents are basically alien Show Parents. They adopted these 3 girls to turn them into all kinds of super stars. It hasn't really been working yet. :lol: Anyway, they've just had their first biological baby, a son, so of course I named him... JYP (Kpop reference)

^ Baby JYP

Also, Sim teen boys are perverts:

And vampire sims make hilarious parents:

YEAH XD I LOVE SIMS 2 XD
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
« Reply #81 on: June 24, 2012, 01:48:18 AM »
wowowow, with all that extra stuff sims 2 looks even better than 3, more than before XDDD

I'm thinking of getting 3 generations this week maybe, they have it a little cheaper on Origin, but I don't think I can use them because I have shirenu's copy of the game XD I'll just buy the disc, it should work! maybe second hand 8)

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #82 on: July 14, 2012, 02:11:08 PM »
Ayeh xD So I asked guys in IRC to suggest me a house to build based on a floorplan. Pika suggested this one:
http://www.floorplans.com/plan-detail/AFLFPW19066/vivacious-victorian

And off I went. I didn't have pictures of the house open as I was building and some things don't translate to Sims 2 quite well, so I took some freedoms :3

The front of the house:

Oop. I notice that some of the roofing is different, but tbh, working on the roof is such a pain in the ass I probably won't make any more changes to it, aside from trying to continue the veranda roofing (which is also v. annoying because you have to move the windows around or it'll refuse to place the roof there lol).

Notes to self: Change the fencing, add more bushes, try to finish the veranda roofing

The back of the house:

Looks like I made the deck on the 2nd floor too long. It needs more random stuff, but that will come once the family moves in, maybe :P
I added a pool because I could.

Note to self: Widen the stairs to backyard with 1 block...

First floor:

Now, normally the stairs you see on the original floor plan would be enough to say "this cannot be built on Sims 2". However, there were so many random closets near the staircase that I was able to insert the straight stairs up. Victory. The parlour/dining area resulted in a more open area because of this, too :P

Everything else is pretty much as it is in the floor plan...

Second floor:

Enormous master bedroom with an enormous bathroom, so pimp.
I basically turned every closet into an extra toilet/bathroom, because sims don't need closets. :P
The stairs are of course in a completely different spot, but because of the whole closet thing, it doesn't matter.

So, there we go! How did I do?!?

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
« Reply #83 on: July 14, 2012, 02:14:50 PM »
you did great!! you're right about the roof though, I wonder how the real house looks from the inside lol

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #84 on: July 14, 2012, 06:12:29 PM »
Damn! Now that's really amazing.

I usually go with pre-made, downloadable houses, but when I do build, it's usually a one floor, long and wide houses.  :lol:
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #85 on: July 27, 2012, 06:46:36 PM »
I challenged myself again :lol:

Back:

I know the roofs could be better, but working with roofs on Sims 2 is SO HARD...

(Most of) First floor:

Second floor:

(above garage)

...This lot is worth about 160,000 simoleans unfurnished :D

I actually don't usually like huge houses like this - visually, I find them quite fug even in real life. But I needed to build a new house to the royal family of my town, so I needed to find a ridiculous house that was still somehow doable on Sims 2. So yeah, this was also built based on a floorplan.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 07:09:31 PM by shirenu »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #86 on: August 24, 2012, 07:23:40 PM »
HAAEYYY IT'S ME AGAIN XD

I went crazy with downloading more stuff for Sims 2.
Actually, I even got the infamous Inteenimater mod for it, which allows for teens to woohoo and *gasp* have babies D: I doubt I will be making much use of this - honestly, there's plenty of time to have babies as adult sims - but I thought it would be a realistic addition to the more fucked up sims that I might have. :?

Other than that I've downloaded a bunch of wallpapers, shrubs, vines, some clutter in the hopes that I could improve the interior design of my houses and even build new ones. Found this one evil site that lists all the new Sims 2 CC updates and I could really spend forever going through that stuff. I just have to stop myself now that I already have some new toys to play with. :lol:

ANYWAY... I also sent my first teens to university :3 In Strangetown, my first teen to go to uni was none other than FLYP SMITH

Flyp with clothes on

Flyp with clothes off

(have I mentioned that university is hilarious. It's funny how quickly you get used to sims streaking because it happens all the time.)

Flyp's pimpin' loveseat side of his room

Flyp's study side of the room

Hm I need to change the carpeting.

And he's got his eyes on this chica here... 2/3 bolts baby

Not sure it'll last because I don't like to add more townie sims into my hood, but at least he'll get lucky, I PROMISE. :jphip:

So yeah. Sims :heart:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #87 on: September 22, 2012, 03:50:34 PM »
I'm building another house!

It's unfinished - all the gardening is missing from outdoors, as well as a barbecue, outdoor dining and seating... But I really like it so far... 8)

Another floorplan I got from the Internet, btw :P

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
« Reply #88 on: September 22, 2012, 11:24:26 PM »
Nice stuff shi :DD

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #89 on: September 23, 2012, 07:06:46 PM »
What's that I hear? More pictures?? Well then, I must oblige!

A more finished version of the new house (could still do more decoration)

Some of my favourite rooms inside...

The pink kitchen/dining :3

Master bedroom (mostly because of the painted wall)

The minimalistic heir's room

Abigail's (little girl) room, angle 1 & 2:

One of my fav moments is when my kids go to school dutifully on a bright day, it's just cute...

I'm worried about this lot already bugging, though >_< Here's one bug that's never happened before... My sim got a phone call from Ricky Cormier(? the guy in red shirt) and he POPPED UP VISIBLY, he'd pop around all over talking to my sim for a while until it finally stopped... So creepy... At least now I know how they've coded the phone calls... The sim that is talking on the other end of the call is actually doing all the conversation motions somewhere in the back corners of the game >_<

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #90 on: September 24, 2012, 08:57:16 PM »
^ What's in the tanned-box in that third pic? Eggs?
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #91 on: September 24, 2012, 09:34:19 PM »
^ I believe they're just supposed to be white rocks. :lol: Meant for garden more than indoors, but I thought, oh what the hell. :lol:

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
« Reply #92 on: September 24, 2012, 11:03:17 PM »
so amazing *_____________*

also totally off topic but shi's avatar is hilarious xDDDDDD

Offline paijokece

• ecchi
« Reply #93 on: November 11, 2012, 04:27:25 PM »
people still play this?  :P
 :peace:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #94 on: December 04, 2012, 12:48:52 PM »
My game just keeps leveling up 8)

Things I've got recently:
- 4 stuff packs (because they were cheap on Origin): gardening, H&M, family and kitchen & bathroom stuff I think - I'm glad I got them cheap because they are not worth the original price 8) The gardening one was most worth it tbh, can never have enough plants, now if only I could get inspired to start building those gardens...

- A shower where Sims can do pervy things :lol: ..I haven't tested this yet, and I'm not turning off the protective pixels :lol:

- A computer that Sims can use to fap :lol: Haven't tried this one yet, either...

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Exile - Sayonara