JPHiP Radio (11/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Holstein - The Urban Air

Author Topic: [NEWS] Mano Erina: Ongaku Gatas & H!P Egg graduation, will debut solo  (Read 14212 times)

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
In preperation for her solo singer debut, Mano Erina has graduated from Ongaku Gatas on March 2nd, 2008 at the final concert of the Ongaku Gatas tour in Osaka. She will also graduate from the H!P Eggs at the March 29th Newcomer concert, as her training is now complete.

Announcement on the official H!P site:
ハロー!プロジェクトからのお知らせ

日頃からハロー!プロジェクトへの応援ありがとうございます。
本日はみなさまに『音楽ガッタス』真野恵里菜に関してのご報告です。

真野恵里菜は今後予定されているソロ歌手デビューの準備に入る為、本日2008年3月2日の音楽ガッタス大阪厚生年金会館公演をもって『音楽ガッタス』を卒業、また、2008年3月29日に横浜BLITZにて行われる『2008 ハロー!プロジェクト新人公演 3月 ~キラメキの横浜~』をもって『ハロプロエッグ』の研修を修了することになりました。

様々なレッスンを経て、次にみなさまの前に歌手として立つ時は1回りも2回りも成長しているはずです。
今後の真野恵里菜にご期待下さい。

よろしくお願い致します。

2008年3月2日 ハロー!プロジェクト

Tsunku comment: http://www.helloproject.com/newslist/gatas_0803021700_tsunku.html

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
HER REIGN BEGINS!!!!!!!  :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline Gblue

• 流れ星
  • Member+
  • 流れ星
seems really quick for someone to graduate from ongaku gatas.
is this why an album was pushed out so quick?

Offline jompuan

• Reinai Forever
  • Member+
Oh my god  XD

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Makes you think if Goto leaving was planned or not. :lol:

Offline Nettaigyo

• Crazy Bugslut
O_O That was fast. Looking forward to her stuff, though. :heart:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

THIS IS GONNA BE SO AWESOME

DUDE I KNEW SHE WAS GONNA BE SOMETHING FROM THE MOMENT I FIRST SAW HER, BUT SOLO? ALREADY?! AHAH ORSM

Oh my...

HATERS PH34R!!!! MANOERI HAS PROTECT CASTED ON HER IN THESE PARTS!!!!! *stands next to .hanabi and does a superhero pose
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
!?

WOW

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
Another kiddy anime coming up?

Can't fathom why else, she sure can't sing to save her life.  :lol:

Oh well, not that it seems to matter.

Offline Naomi

• Member+
This should be interesting. Manoeri's is (or was) my favorite Egg, so I'll definitely continue supporting her! :heart:

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
OMG?!?! Wow!! 1 Album and 1 official concert from Ongaku Gatas and Erina goes solo! I'll support you all the way!!!  :muffin:

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline 楊枝君

• データが出た!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ももち
So will Miki be replacing her in Ongaku Gatas?  :lol: Anyway, this is fantastic news cause I really like Manoeri and also because finally some Eggs are getting somewhere beyond Egg status  XD I hope her debut single is good too  XD
Veni Vidi Wiki

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
woooooooooooooo~ :muffin:

Can't wait!!! :D:D:D:D:D :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :) :) :) :) :wub: :wub: :wub: :love: :love: :love: :grin: :grin: :otomerika:

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
AHhh! I'm so happy. 
I remember gossip back saying an egg would be a successor of Matsuura. Wow.. I hope another gossip bit with that one isn't proven true though. But I'm really happy for Mano Erina. omggggg
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
Yay! Major push for Manoeri!  :muffin:

I think everyone saw this coming but not this soon.

Ongaku Gatas surely won't be the same without her, but that means that one of the other Eggs might take her spot right?  :yep:

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
 :O
That's great for her! Everyone loves that kid (i mean, the Egg&Gatas fans) so it's great for her. Though this is kinda soon XD;, it's a great oportunity for her.

Offline hydeo1

• ecchi
  • Member+
but, her go be sol inside HP yet right ??

Offline genericpaperdoll

• マスタ☆ピンク。
  • Member+
  • neverending.white.light
Coolness. Good for her :heart: I'm not sure if she has the voice to be a soloist yet, but I'm interested to see her debut (and wonder if she'll be replaced in OG...or maybe Sawada and Sengoku could take her space ^-^ )
« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 07:33:03 PM by genericpaperdoll »
Dollie's GraphicsI'll Never Forget You ♦

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
:O
That's great for her! Everyone loves that kid (i mean, the Egg&Gatas fans) so it's great for her. Though this is kinda soon XD;, it's a great oportunity for her.
I'm definitely not a fan of her at all. I think she's WAAAAAY overrated by everyone, but I know what you meant. She's pretty popular with fans.

And I don't think she's ready at all to become a soloist. Hopefully she has AT LEAST a years amount of training before they do something with her... But I really don't think she'll do well.

And I'm hoping she is replaced in OG, but at the same time not... This is definitely a chance for Sengoku or Sawada to take her spot, but I would love to see Shibata or Fujimoto in the group at the same time.  I would mention those four (Kanae, Ai, Hiromi, Saki) Gatas members, but I don't think they actually sing  :lol: The rest of the team is Berryz/C-ute so I doubt they'll be added. So who knows if they add a member.

I can definitely see them adding Shibata, though

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
she has the package to become a solo debut no doubt. just need to practise her singing more.

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

JPHiP Radio (11/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Holstein - The Urban Air