JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Beat Crusaders - Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah

Author Topic: (Group) Wonder Girls (원더걸스)  (Read 323963 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: (Group) Wonder Girls (원더걸스)
« Reply #1060 on: April 03, 2011, 12:52:51 AM »
Wonder Girls in Hong Kong for charity  "Artists 311 Love beyond Borders" spearheaded by Jackie Chan and Andy Lau to support Japan Earthquake Tsunami

Besides HK artists, international artists such as Wonder Girls and Rain's mentor made a special trip to HK to participate in this special event. However, Mainland artists were no where to be seen. Eric Tsang was asked if it's because of the Chinese-Japanese relations? He said: "We contacted Mainland artists earlier, and they responded saying they may hold their own charity event, so we did not invite them. This time, the Hong Kong's disaster relief is aimed towards artists from all over the Asian region."

full story here in Asian Movies & TV Entertainment

Source: Oriental Daily, Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #1061 on: August 01, 2011, 05:03:45 PM »
GODAMMIT MY BABIES KILL ME! I cried like I never thought I could over idols when watching this, I even needed a freaking tissue, for real. And I'm getting all teary eyed typing this too. Its been too long, waaaay too long. Words aren't enough to express what I'm feeling now (so lame LOL) *grabs tissue*

http://www.billboard.com/video/id/1085017425001#/video/id/1085017426001

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1062 on: August 02, 2011, 12:35:26 AM »
^ awww huggz POPS  :cry:

OMGASSSCHILLZZZZ Yoobinass <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4lOv94KJRE&feature=player_embedded#at=73
(embed YT link from kjpop lol)

lol Beautiful boys all up in here :hipheart:

Offline A1

• The Original Caramel Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1063 on: August 02, 2011, 02:04:16 AM »
I love it! Just glad they didn't do Party in the USA. Are they still coming out with the US album debut?

Offline OpsMonkey

• ecchi
  • Member+
(Group) Wonder Girls (원더걸스)
« Reply #1064 on: August 02, 2011, 04:21:01 AM »
I'm also happy that Party In The USA  was denied. Their cover of Nothin On You was sweet.

Selective Hearing @ JPH!P Radio every Friday night/Saturday Morning starting at 00:00 MDT until 02:00 MDT.

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1065 on: August 02, 2011, 11:52:32 AM »
@A1: Word is that the album will be released sometime in September, but of course, better not to get hopes up LOL. It will definitely happen though... one day :lol:

Also, most people probably know but for those who haven't heard. Wonder Girls are filming a movie for TeenNick towards the end of the year with the floptastic School Gyrls who opened for WG's 2DT launch party last year. The movie will be like some performance battle between the two groups. They are also apparently recording a collab album with School Gyrls too, which better effing not be the English album we have been waiting so long for XD

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1066 on: August 04, 2011, 05:31:19 AM »
Look at the way Yoobin guides Lim through the rap with keeping on beat and encouragement. WAAAAH so sweet :heart:

Seeing stuff like this from WG and how much they love making actual music with all the melodies, harmonies, composing etc, really makes me believe that one day we may be able to see them as true artists and not just pop idols. I think if they had their way, we'd be able to say that about them already.

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1067 on: August 12, 2011, 04:32:37 PM »

Look at Yoobin and Sunmi, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :heart: Its Sunye's birthday party (happy birthday beautiful leader~) but Sunmi has stolen the spot light with fans :lol: She looks so adorable and grown up <3

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1068 on: August 12, 2011, 09:24:19 PM »
^ Wait, Sunmi as in the original WG? She looks so different!

On another note, all Wonder Girls together!
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline Jsx

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • mmmm......
« Reply #1069 on: August 16, 2011, 05:41:52 PM »
I think Sunmi was the original 1, i know Hyuna was replaced by Subin then Sunmi by Hyelim... correct me if im wrong.

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1070 on: August 16, 2011, 05:58:37 PM »
^ Yep, you're right :) Yoobin replaced HyunA and Lim replaced Sunmi. Technically Sunmi is still part of the Wonder Girls, she may or may not rejoin them any time in the future. Whatever she decides. I personally don't think she'll ever rejoin in if they continue to be based in America.

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1071 on: August 19, 2011, 03:48:11 AM »
:drool: UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNF :drool:

EDIT: HQ VERSIONS UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNF SOME MORE hgfjhgadfsjafdgfhgfHJGFASJ *dead*

+ Preview for Cosmopolitan

Rocker Wonder Girls, my fave kind :heart:
Sohee has the perfect model face, she will always take the best model shots imo!

HOLY CRAP, SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 06:19:03 PM by lollipopgirl »

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1072 on: August 20, 2011, 02:41:24 PM »
Yoobin, Sunye, YeEun, Sohee, Fei & Jia performing Heartbeat with 2PM. UNF Yoobin, UNNNNNF! Teaching them who is boss!

Sohee is dancing better than she has in a loooooong time! So nice to see, like back to her old level of dancing :heart: She was an incredible dancer in the early days but then hurt her knee and was like she was always holding back in her dances since then.

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #1073 on: August 20, 2011, 03:47:53 PM »
I'd never thought I would say this:

Sohee looks HOT with that guitar in that pic.  :drool:

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1074 on: August 20, 2011, 10:36:24 PM »
^
^
One of my favorite 2PM songs. Awesome performance. The JYP fam has awesome chemistry. :twothumbs

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1075 on: August 22, 2011, 04:22:14 AM »
Quote from: Official Wonder Girls site
Dear Wonder Girls Fans,

First and foremost, we would like to express our sincere appreciation of your patience and continuous support.

The Wonder Girls have been preparing for their US debut for three long years.
It is our pleasure to finally give you an update on the Wonder Girls’ exciting plans.

As you may have heard, the Wonder Girls will be starring as main characters in the TeenNick TV-Movie
“Wonder Girls at the Apollo,” set to release during the first quarter of 2012.
We are especially excited about this TV-movie will be the first time ever for Asian singers to take up lead roles in a US TV show.

We sincerely apologize for the lateness of the Wonder Girls’ next album.
However, we believe that the Wonder Girls actively appearing on TV will significantly help promote of their albums,
and aid in their overall success. Therefore, we have been putting off the release of the Wonder Girls’ new album
and have been working hard with TeenNick to make the movie possible for two years.

We are delighted that the Wonder Girls will be making their US debut with such strong foundation and support.
We are also very happy that the Wonder Girls will be able to present their years of hard work
not just through their album but also through their TV movie.

The Wonder Girls will display the BEST music, the BEST dancing, and the BEST acting through “Wonder Girls at the Apollo,”
so please support them and their movie. The movie’s soundtrack will be included
in the Wonder Girls’ US debut album so please stay tuned for this as well.

In addition, we would also like to thank TeenNick for giving us this wonderful opportunity.

The Wonder Girls will finish filming in October 2011 and will start their US promotions in December 2011.
During the month of November, the Wonder Girls are planning to release their Korean album
and participate in various activities in Korea.
Therefore, we hope our Korean fans will also be excited for the Wonder Girls’ future endeavors.

Finally, we would like to thank all of our fans once again for your patience and continuous support.

All of us at JYPE promise to return a small portion of your support with hard work and great content.

Thank You.

YAY Korean comeback finally confirmed (although I wouldn't be surprised if it gets delayed again xD) but this is the first official announcement about it~ English album that was preordered in 2009 now won't be released until 2012 LMAO. Its a moment of whether one should laugh or cry and I choose to laugh >___<

And the reason why this letter from JYPE sounds so apologetic isn't coz they really are but coz they got DRILLED by Korean Wonderfuls about a week ago and slammed again yesterday by the international Wonderfuls, so they was basically grovelling :lol:

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1076 on: August 22, 2011, 11:30:05 AM »
Sexy gorgeous beautiful scans from Cosmopolitan thanks to kimyubin88.com

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1077 on: October 28, 2011, 11:52:19 PM »
Comeback Photos!

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just like my basement's anti-escape mechanism
« Reply #1078 on: October 29, 2011, 07:32:30 AM »
^ Yubin and Sohee!!! :inlove: :imdead

I don't think I've ever seen Sohee looking so fine. I feel like that gun is too small for her though. She'd need a shotgun to match the magnitude of attitude there, even if it is too modern for their concept.

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1079 on: October 31, 2011, 10:47:41 PM »
And more!

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Beat Crusaders - Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah