JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Comeback My Daughters - Get Back

Author Topic: "Prussian Blue"  (Read 4132 times)

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
"Prussian Blue"
« on: October 24, 2005, 04:20:16 PM »
Oct. 20, 2005

Thirteen-year-old twins Lamb and Lynx Gaede have one album out, another on the way, a music video, and lots of fans.

They may remind you another famous pair of singers, the Olsen Twins, and the girls say they like that. But unlike the Olsens, who built a media empire on their fun-loving, squeaky-clean image, Lamb and Lynx are cultivating a much darker personna. They are white nationalists and use their talents to preach a message of hate.

Known as "Prussian Blue" a nod to their German heritage and bright blue eyes the girls from Bakersfield, Calif., have been performing songs about white nationalism before all-white crowds since they were nine.

"We're proud of being white, we want to keep being white," said Lynx. "We want our people to stay white we don't want to just be, you know, a big muddle. We just want to preserve our race."

Lynx and Lamb have been nurtured on racist beliefs since birth by their mother April. "They need to have the background to understand why certain things are happening," said April, a stay-at-home mom who no longer lives with the twins' father. "I'm going to give them, give them my opinion just like any, any parent would."

April home-schools the girls, teaching them her own unique perspective on everything from current to historical events. In addition, April's father surrounds the family with symbols of his beliefs specifically the Nazi swastika. It appears on his belt buckle, on the side of his pick-up truck and he's even registered it as his cattle brand with the Bureau of Livestock Identification.

"Because it's provocative," explains April of the cattle brand, "to him he thinks it's important as a symbol of freedom of speech that he can use it as his cattle brand."

Teaching Hate[/u]
Songs like "Sacrifice" a tribute to Nazi Rudolf Hess, Hitler's deputy Fuhrer clearly show the effect of the girls' upbringing. The lyrics praise Hess as a "man of peace who wouldn't give up."

"It really breaks my heart to see those two girls spewing out that kind of garbage," said Ted Shaw, civil rights advocate and president of the NAACP's Legal Defense Fund though Shaw points out that the girls aren't espousing their own opinions but ones they're being taught.

Offline ctz

• secret archeologist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
"Prussian Blue"
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2005, 11:34:47 PM »
I saw these girls and their mother in Louis Theroux Special... It's sad how the mother had brainwashed them.
coot is ctz

Offline TheQuickening

• Watching from afar
  • Member+
"Prussian Blue"
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2005, 01:00:07 AM »
Apparently they're not the first act to use the name.  There's an English Blues-Rock band that also goes by that name.  The English group even have their own website HERE.  Somehow, I don't think they'll have to worry about being confused with these little hatemongers.  At least I hope they don't.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-be-cuuuuuuuuuuuuue

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
"Prussian Blue"
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2005, 05:36:09 AM »
I saw that on 20/20.  Those poor kids are fucked in the head.  I can't believe they're so ass backwards.  If they checked their history, the NAZIs were the bad guys in WWII!  My bad, their mother home schooled them.

Offline Tyler_Wood_2005

• N.L.N.L (Nono Lover No Longer)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
"Prussian Blue"
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2005, 05:56:02 AM »
BOO!!![/color], only one thing angers me so much my heart burns with pure hatred, and thats racist people.

I'm very very kind, understanding and patient. But for a racist I have none of these feelings towards them at all. Age, Race, Gender...none of these matter to me, if the person is racist to me and all other cultures I hate them with unmeasurable hatred :fuckyou:  :fuckyou:  :fuckyou:  :fuckyou:  :fuckyou:  :fuckyou:

Offline Asmodai

• By the sea
  • Foundation
  • Member+
"Prussian Blue"
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2005, 06:39:07 AM »
Yeah, pretty messed up parents to do this to their kids.

Racism is stupid and incoherent anyway. Their mom needs to grow up, send the kids to a foster home, and get a real job.

Offline ushi

• Member+
"Prussian Blue"
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2005, 07:24:51 PM »
...and the music sucks too.

:lol:

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
"Prussian Blue"
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2005, 10:42:43 AM »
Quote from: Nasuknust

yeah, it's not just hick music, it's BAD hick music :lol:

these girls probably don't even know that what they're doing is "bad" since they have been brain-washed and all, at a very young age too, most likely.

Offline HiME

• ecchi
  • Member+
"Prussian Blue"
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2005, 12:38:44 PM »
Ah i saw these girls on TV...
They scare me... But their lyrics are scarier.
Quote from: Victory Day
Well sit down and listen, to what I have to say. Soon will come a great war, a bloody but holy day. And after that purging our people will be free, and sing up in the bright skies, a sun for all to see…….

Times are very tough now for a proud White man to live. And although it may appear that this world has no life to give. Times are soon changing, this cant go on or long. And on that joyful summer’s day we’ll sing our Victory song…..

Poor girls... :|

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
"Prussian Blue"
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2005, 06:41:22 PM »
I read about them today in the newspaper. And what sickens me the most, is that they're becoming increasingly popular, especially with children (of course, media attention doesn't help matters) In fact, I say they're given far more attention than they deserve. The less media span about them, the better. The girls are actually pretty ignorant too (from some TV show):

"McFADDEN: And what's your opinion on Hitler?

LAMB: I think that he had ... he wanted to preserve his base.

McFADDEN: He had 6 million Jews executed.

LAMB: I think that's an exaggeration.

McFADDEN: You do.

LAMB: Yes.

If I was there, I would have asked, "Is that what you believe, or what your mummy told you to believe?"

Offline TheQuickening

• Watching from afar
  • Member+
"Prussian Blue"
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2005, 09:30:45 PM »
Quote from: arian
Quote from: Nasuknust

yeah, it's not just hick music, it's BAD hick music :lol:

these girls probably don't even know that what they're doing is "bad" since they have been brain-washed and all, at a very young age too, most likely.
Unfortunately it's easier for people to be brainwashed when they're younger.  Especially when it's by family (remember they're home-schooled by their mom).  When they're that young kids are "ever so trusting" and will believe most, if not everything their mom tells them.  I'm actually wondering what happened to their dad.

Offline ctz

• secret archeologist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
"Prussian Blue"
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2005, 10:16:30 PM »
Quote from: TheQuickening
Unfortunately it's easier for people to be brainwashed when they're younger.  Especially when it's by family (remember they're home-schooled by their mom).  When they're that young kids are "ever so trusting" and will believe most, if not everything their mom tells them.  I'm actually wondering what happened to their dad.

In the documentary, the mom said that the dad doesn't want any publicity, because he's afraid of losing his job. I got an idea that he's still living with them and is quite a nazi himself.
coot is ctz

Offline TheQuickening

• Watching from afar
  • Member+
"Prussian Blue"
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2005, 10:24:19 PM »
Quote from: ctz
Quote from: TheQuickening
I'm actually wondering what happened to their dad.

In the documentary, the mom said that the dad doesn't want any publicity, because he's afraid of losing his job. I got an idea that he's still living with them and is quite a nazi himself.

Well, at least he's sorta doing/thinking right in that he wants to avoid publicity.  If he believes the same bullshit mom and the kids do, he must realize that there are potential vigilantes/whackos out there who'd take matters into thier own hands if they keep spouting this racist shit.  It's like, believe your shit if you want, just don't go preaching it to everyone else like it's THE truth. If you do, you're bound to get into a violent conflict.

Offline Foxy Brown

• Old and cranky
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Super bad!
Re: "Prussian Blue"
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2005, 08:05:24 PM »
Known as "Prussian Blue" a nod to their German heritage and bright blue eyes...

It's also a reference to the blue residue left behind by Zyklon B. Charming.

Also, they're apparently big fans of Barney. I guess no one told them there's a black man inside that purple suit.

Offline Hamasaki_Yoshizawa

• 吉澤の用心棒
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2005, 09:14:12 PM »
Quote from: Boxy Brown
Known as "Prussian Blue" a nod to their German heritage and bright blue eyes...

It's also a reference to the blue residue left behind by Zyklon B. Charming.

Also, they're apparently big fans of Barney. I guess no one told them there's a black man inside that purple suit.

LOL! I never knew that XD It'd be so not evil to tell them that XD

Offline Foxy Brown

• Old and cranky
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Super bad!
"Prussian Blue"
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2005, 09:44:39 PM »

'Sup, Lamb and Lynx?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 08:33:31 PM by Foxy Brown »

Offline Foxy Brown

• Old and cranky
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Super bad!
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2012, 08:33:47 PM »

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2012, 12:14:11 AM »
I discovered these girls back when I discovered Kusumi Koharu (I was looking up ppl of the same birth year as myself on wikipedia). Glad to see they've changed for the better, though they could use a little more changing (referring to some of their current beliefs in the full interview).
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Comeback My Daughters - Get Back