JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hyorin - One Way Love

Author Topic: The Ogawa Makoto Thread (小川麻琴)  (Read 269854 times)

Offline karcharrat

• The H!P Staff Kar
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Ogawa Makoto Thread ∬´▽`)
« Reply #500 on: April 02, 2007, 07:37:33 PM »
When Makoto was told she was getting her first Pb She cried because she thought she would never get one because she thought that she was not as pretty as the other members.
God, that's so sad, it makes me want to cry, too.  Whoever says Makoto isn't pretty should be locked in a room with a naked Tsunku and forced to...to do things with him! :(

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #501 on: April 02, 2007, 08:12:04 PM »
God, that's so sad, it makes me want to cry, too.  Whoever says Makoto isn't pretty should be locked in a room with a naked Tsunku and forced to...to do things with him! :(
Haha XD. Mako was pretty chubby so i guess she was self-concsious about it?

I recently watched Haromoni awards and they were doing best cry or w/e, and mako was soo cute XD. She tried to hold in her tears so hard, and she was pouting so adorably haha.

Offline A1

• The Original Caramel Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #502 on: April 02, 2007, 11:54:32 PM »
I think Makoto is gorgeous. She shouldn't been so damn hard on herself.

Offline Kamui

• Charmy Army Commander
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #503 on: April 03, 2007, 04:59:50 AM »

Some people if not most dont feel she's pretty because she gained a LITTLE weight for a short time. She was only chubby for a short time (and she still looked cute), wasn't Yossi chubby for a longer period of time? I guess since Mako didn't show off her body very much at all some people kept thinking she didnt lose the weight. However...

Anyone who thinks Makochan isn't pretty needs to take a closer look at the As For One Day PV, The 2005 MM and Friends SuperLive, her perf of Porori with Maeda Yuki, and her PBs (specially the first one).

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
« Reply #504 on: April 03, 2007, 05:11:58 AM »
I only need Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari PV to prove that . XD

Jab <3 marimari <3 ChrNo~ your spirit shall live forever.. T_T || zgy@last.fm

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #505 on: April 03, 2007, 05:28:04 AM »
I think Makoto is gorgeous. She shouldn't been so damn hard on herself.
Yea i know what you mean. On Ayaka's English lessons Mako was always mentioning: Hmm i need to go on a diet or some sort like that. It was hard to tell if she was serious about that or not haha...

Offline miki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #506 on: April 03, 2007, 10:33:40 AM »
i think she has a great abs  ;D i saw it in MM concerts and i think her body is just WOW.

well, yeah, she gained a lil weight b4.
but sh'es so funny and i love her personality ^^ it makes her look kawaii :wriggly:

Offline Demanding More Makoto

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #507 on: April 03, 2007, 10:56:36 AM »
:eek: :o :barf::hiakhiakhiak: Well that would be my reaction to being locked in a room with Tsunku.
She must work out quiet a bit to look as good as she does. She has such a lovely personality which is why she is my favourite musume

W.H.O.A member
Demanding More Makoto mistress and head of Makoto branch
:heart:  Everytime someone is mean about Makoto and Kei I love them a little bit more:heart:

HELLO! Otaku Academy Member of the World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy

Offline Kamui

• Charmy Army Commander
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #508 on: April 15, 2007, 01:18:01 AM »
Hey guys, lets not forget the Mako

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #509 on: April 15, 2007, 01:40:29 AM »
I liked the chubbier Mako more than the skinny one. I like 'em nice and thick.  :luvluv1: But I liked her no matter what.

Thanks for that pic Kamui. I love those big sweaters, especially if she wasn't wearing any pa....wait, this isn't a perv thread.XD

Offline La Daphne

« Reply #510 on: April 15, 2007, 01:56:22 AM »
Aaah, Mako-chan love!

Mako likes to wear a lot of skulls, doesn't she? She's as yankii as Reina was when she joined.

Offline Kamui

• Charmy Army Commander
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #511 on: April 15, 2007, 02:03:33 AM »
Yeah, I've noticed that she and Maki wear a lot of skulls ( and somewhat gothic stuff?). I didnt know she wore glasses, I was watching a pretty old ep of H!M and in the background I saw her grab a pair of glasses that Tsuji was holding for her while she did some jumping and whatnot.

I was just listening to Secret Agent Man, and I got the craziest idea of Mako and Rika playing Secret Agents. I think it would work, they're both crazy enough for it plus Rika loves that kind of stuff. The song just reminded me of a clip where the two of them were pretending to be Police detectives.

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
« Reply #512 on: April 15, 2007, 05:02:28 AM »
That picture of Mako is full of  :heart:

And I never cared that Mako was "chubby." Either way, she was gorgeous and just all around funny. She definitely brought something different to Morning Musume... and in my opinion, they need that something back. I think it's better for HER that she graduated. I really hope she gets put in a decent group when she comes back so that she can shine more. I'd STILL like to see a 3rd gen Pucchi Moni reunion. That was only the best group ever!

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

Offline Shiru

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #513 on: April 15, 2007, 05:59:45 AM »
Whoever says Makoto isn't pretty should be locked in a room with a naked Tsunku and forced to...to do things with him! Sad

xDDDDD I think she is one one of the most prettiest <3 Mako is my favourite one with Yossie, I can't choose... That sucks because Makoto graduated and now Yossie also.. I love my luck xD

I always cry when I see this performance:  http://www.veoh.com/videos/e133468WpHrN7Nt?searchId=2057588992211645815&rank=1

They can't sing, it's really sad and emotive :__(

(sorry if it is posted, I'm not in my pc now so I don't have time to read the whole thread but I'll do it!)

I also cry seeing the Ogawa Makoto Memorial -___-

We don't forget you, please come back >_<

Offline genericpaperdoll

• マスタ☆ピンク。
  • Member+
  • neverending.white.light
« Reply #514 on: April 15, 2007, 03:35:11 PM »
And I never cared that Mako was "chubby." Either way, she was gorgeous and just all around funny. She definitely brought something different to Morning Musume... and in my opinion, they need that something back. I think it's better for HER that she graduated. I really hope she gets put in a decent group when she comes back so that she can shine more. I'd STILL like to see a 3rd gen Pucchi Moni reunion. That was only the best group ever!

Pucchi Moni 3rd gen <<3 I can't wait to see whatkind of group or whatever she'll be in when she gets back. Hopefully she'll get the attention she deserved but never got in MM...
Dollie's GraphicsI'll Never Forget You ♦

Offline bloo_pie

• White & Nerdy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Soonk ラブ
« Reply #515 on: April 15, 2007, 03:38:38 PM »
I'd STILL like to see a 3rd gen Pucchi Moni reunion. That was only the best group ever!

that would rock so much. Pucchimoni was the only place besides Doyou Pops where we got to hear her sing. :[

thanks for the icons, Rina. :heart:
((Graphics Thread))

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #516 on: April 16, 2007, 11:51:31 AM »

Here is Makoto song from douyou pops 4 aki no uta its called  Nanatsunoko
http://www.twitter.com/?d=VP21F7IA
W.H.O.A member
:heart:  Everytime someone is mean about Makoto and Kei I love them a little bit more:heart:

Offline bloo_pie

• White & Nerdy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Soonk ラブ
« Reply #517 on: April 16, 2007, 12:15:36 PM »
^ i love that song.  :heart:

this one from Haru no Uta is my favorite: Chyurippu
« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 12:17:28 PM by bloo_pie »

thanks for the icons, Rina. :heart:
((Graphics Thread))

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #518 on: April 16, 2007, 12:51:28 PM »
I love that song too. But Nanatsunoko is my favourite. It was the first time I heard Makoto sing I thought her voice was so beautiful. :heart:

W.H.O.A member

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
« Reply #519 on: April 16, 2007, 01:13:14 PM »
Both of those were wonderful! And while we are sharing Makoto love (as we should be doing all the time...)

Makko and Takitty singing Aisha Loan De:
http://download.yousendit.com/123B9FD45B56B485

AND

Makko, Ayumi Shibata, and Rika Ishii singing Obake Nante Naisa:
http://download.yousendit.com/3FA65E5B529B2642

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hyorin - One Way Love