JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kou Shibasaki - Sweet Mom

Author Topic: The Ogawa Makoto Thread (小川麻琴)  (Read 269853 times)

Offline bloo_pie

• White & Nerdy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Soonk ラブ
Re: The Ogawa Makoto Thread ∬´▽`)
« Reply #520 on: April 16, 2007, 01:19:47 PM »
i first heard her singing in Suki na Sempai. i was so disappointed when i found out how little that lovely voice was used in Momusu songs.

thanks for the song with Ayumin and Rika Ishii, it's so cute! and i'm not entirely fond of Takahashi's singing, but Mako sounded awesome in their version of Aisha Loan De.

thanks for the icons, Rina. :heart:
((Graphics Thread))

Offline Shiru

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #521 on: April 16, 2007, 07:19:56 PM »
i first heard her singing in Suki na Sempai. i was so disappointed when i found out how little that lovely voice was used in Momusu songs.
Yes, I'm totally agree. I always got furious on that. She had 2 or 3 phrases per song. It is not fair -_-...

Waa I want to see these videos but my pc is broken T_T Makochan wait for me! xD

Anyways, thanks for the links ^^

Offline bloo_pie

• White & Nerdy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Soonk ラブ
« Reply #522 on: April 16, 2007, 08:03:53 PM »
yeah. =/ the only MoMusu song i can think of at the moment where she got a big, noticeable part was Hajimete no Rock Concert, and most of her lines were frikkin' monologue. :tantrum: such talent doesn't deserve that.

((Graphics Thread))

Offline Demanding More Makoto

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #523 on: April 16, 2007, 08:35:35 PM »
yeah. =/ the only MoMusu song i can think of at the moment where she got a big, noticeable part was Hajimete no Rock Concert, and most of her lines were frikkin' monologue. :tantrum: such talent doesn't deserve that.
I know it makes me cross too. :mad: Mako has a lovely voice I often wonder why she was always overlooked in Morning musume.  :confused:
About the only time we gots lots of Makoto was in the skits on Hello morning.
W.H.O.A member
Demanding More Makoto mistress and head of Makoto branch
:heart:  Everytime someone is mean about Makoto and Kei I love them a little bit more:heart:

HELLO! Otaku Academy Member of the World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy

Offline bloo_pie

• White & Nerdy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Soonk ラブ
« Reply #524 on: April 16, 2007, 10:38:46 PM »
i heard that Tsunku never gave her a lot of lines because she was unpopular. that just makes me even more sad. why did so many people dislike her? ;o;

((Graphics Thread))

Offline La Daphne

« Reply #525 on: April 17, 2007, 03:58:55 AM »
i think mako might have more female fans than male...most girls wouldn't be caught dead with an idol product (like a photobook), never mind a HELLO PROJECT product. wota power is what gets most girls their popularity...look at kei. one of the most dependable voices in momusu. she's doing like nothing now because she didn't have a lot of male fans.

also, i heard it's the arranger that gives the girls their lines, not tsunku...could be wrong though.

Offline Kamui

• Charmy Army Commander
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #526 on: April 17, 2007, 04:19:46 AM »
I have to admit that the only  time I REALLY got a chance to actually hear Makochan singing was in a perf of namida porori, that was a few weeks ago. I mean C'mon, 5 years of being in the group and I can only consider her actually having any sort of REAL singing time was in one little performance! And with a voice like hers its just plain wrong and maybe even offensive to think how underused she was. Unless there's something I haven't seen yet.

At least she did get to show off how excellent a dancer she is, even if it usually was in the background.

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #527 on: April 17, 2007, 06:26:53 AM »
i think mako might have more female fans than male...most girls wouldn't be caught dead with an idol product (like a photobook), never mind a HELLO PROJECT product. wota power is what gets most girls their popularity...look at kei. one of the most dependable voices in momusu. she's doing like nothing now because she didn't have a lot of male fans.

also, i heard it's the arranger that gives the girls their lines, not tsunku...could be wrong though.
I think your right about Mako having more female fans than male. Look at this thread I believe that more girls post on this thread than boys.
I also heard it was the arranger that gives the girls their lines not Tsunku.
Kei does a lot acting in musicals.But I would love to see her release an album or a single.As Kei deserves a chance to let everyone hear how good she is.
W.H.O.A member
:heart:  Everytime someone is mean about Makoto and Kei I love them a little bit more:heart:

Offline bloo_pie

• White & Nerdy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Soonk ラブ
« Reply #528 on: April 17, 2007, 11:06:37 AM »
wow, i never even considered the possiblity that the arranger gave the girls their lines... i always assumed Tsunku would do all the work. XD and the part about her having a bigger female fanbase makes sense...

i agree about Kei... she's my favorite H!P member, and it sucks to not hear her singing much anymore. *sigh* it's hard loving all the unpopular ones.

((Graphics Thread))

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #529 on: April 17, 2007, 12:46:47 PM »
i agree about Kei... she's my favorite H!P member, and it sucks to not hear her singing much anymore. *sigh* it's hard loving all the unpopular ones.
It so hard loving them but its worth it  :D :cool1:
Makoto's  performance with Yuki Maeda - kuyashi Namida Porori http://www.twitter.com/?d=8X1UU6PE :cool: :ding::OMG:
I would love to see Kei and Makoto do a duet together that would be so cool 
W.H.O.A member

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
« Reply #530 on: April 17, 2007, 12:51:56 PM »
A Kei and Makoto duet would rock my face off! Just like that Yuki and Makoto duet. Always one of my favorite performances.

And you know, even if the arranger gives them their lines, I'm sure Tsunku has some say in it. First off, he's Tsunku. I mean, they don't ALWAYS have the same arranger, but yet the same girls always get (or don't get) lines.

And as for getting to hear Makoto sing... I really enjoyed the concert at the end of Ribbon no Kishi. It was lame she never got to show off until she graduated, yes... but still nice to hear. And she'll come back with another chance to prove herself.  :heart:

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

Offline bloo_pie

• White & Nerdy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Soonk ラブ
« Reply #531 on: April 17, 2007, 03:18:54 PM »
i love the performence with Yuki, seeing those 2 sing together was great. but a duet with Kei would be the most awesome thing ever.  :heart: :heart: perhaps she should've stayed in Pucchimoni.  :p

((Graphics Thread))

Offline genericpaperdoll

• マスタ☆ピンク。
  • Member+
  • neverending.white.light
« Reply #532 on: April 17, 2007, 05:16:08 PM »
I'd die to hear a Kei and Mako duet :heart: They're two of my favorite singers in all of H!P. It's a crime that Mako didn't get to sing much in their songs, but the same people get leads everytime >_<. Curse whoever is in charge of that. At least we got to hear her  at her grad...
Dollie's GraphicsI'll Never Forget You ♦

Offline A1

• The Original Caramel Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #533 on: April 17, 2007, 06:46:10 PM »
^I totally agree. I would like to see those two do a dinner show together.

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #534 on: April 18, 2007, 08:14:24 AM »
A dinner show with Kei and Makoto would totally rock. I would really want to go it.
This is my favourite song from Ribbon No Kishi  Kiokuryoku

W.H.O.A member

Offline genericpaperdoll

• マスタ☆ピンク。
  • Member+
  • neverending.white.light
« Reply #535 on: April 18, 2007, 03:07:45 PM »
^ I love that song :heart: if only because we get to hear Mako sing
Dollie's GraphicsI'll Never Forget You ♦

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #536 on: April 20, 2007, 07:57:19 PM »
I really liked hearing Makoto sing Aozora ga Itsumademo Tsuduku You na Mirai de Are! at ribbon no kishi. The song made me cry. As I Watched  Makoto fighting her tears as she sang that song . The  bit that really got to me was watching Makoto receiving  her sunflowers her from the members especially Reina, Risa and most of all Yossie when mako starting crying on her. :-[
W.H.O.A member

Offline Shiru

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #537 on: May 02, 2007, 12:58:10 AM »
Go go Mako thread! xD

i heard that Tsunku never gave her a lot of lines because she was unpopular. that just makes me even more sad. why did so many people dislike her? ;o;
Yeah, I think that too but I read (I don't remeber where maybe in this forum xD) something very strange. If you look for Makoto on google, you'll get: Resultados 1 - 10 de aproximadamente 419.000 de ogawa makoto. Meanwhile if you look for Miki: Resultados 1 - 10 de aproximadamente 240.000 de fujimoto miki.

Yes, maybe there are more people called Makoto or Ogawa haha

I' totally agree with yours theories too. I'm a girl! yay! xD

I really liked hearing Makoto sing Aozora ga Itsumademo Tsuduku You na Mirai de Are! at ribbon no kishi. The song made me cry. As I Watched  Makoto fighting her tears as she sang that song . The  bit that really got to me was watching Makoto receiving  her sunflowers her from the members especially Reina, Risa and most of all Yossie when mako starting crying on her. :-[

I was crying my eyes out already xD Is in Ribbon no Kishi where Yossie tell Mako something like "I can't look into your eyes cause I'm going to cry" (I don't remember exactly the words)  :heart:
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 01:00:21 AM by Shiru »

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #538 on: May 03, 2007, 09:44:25 PM »
Go go Mako thread! xD
Yeah, I think that too but I read (I don't remeber where maybe in this forum xD) something very strange. If you look for Makoto on google, you'll get: Resultados 1 - 10 de aproximadamente 419.000 de ogawa makoto. Meanwhile if you look for Miki: Resultados 1 - 10 de aproximadamente 240.000 de fujimoto miki.

Yes, maybe there are more people called Makoto or Ogawa haha

I' totally agree with yours theories too. I'm a girl! yay! xD

I was crying my eyes out already xD Is in Ribbon no Kishi where Yossie tell Mako something like "I can't look into your eyes cause I'm going to cry" (I don't remember exactly the words)  :heart:

Makoto is a common name for both boys and girls I think. As Ogawa seems to be a common surname.Maybe that's why you got so many results.
I wonder why so many girls seem to like Mako?
I was blinking back the tears then too.But when Yossie touched Makoto's cheek I started crying big time.

and I still cant watch Mako graduation speech because she is crying so much :'(
Lets hope that Makoto is back soon 
W.H.O.A member

Offline Happosai

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #539 on: May 04, 2007, 07:32:48 PM »
Not really a surprise, but it seems like Makoto is temporarily back in Japan. Expect her to appear on stage on the 6th.

So, stop crying already, emo-bunch!  ;D

JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kou Shibasaki - Sweet Mom