JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hawaiian6 - Last Dance

Author Topic: [06/28] Morning Musume Concert in Shanghai  (Read 13809 times)

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [06/28] Morning Musume Concert in Shanghai
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2008, 04:32:34 PM »
This site has instructions for ordering tickets in Japan.

This image shows the seating arrangement vs. ticket price:

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2008, 03:55:13 AM »
have they made it to Shanghai yet??

Offline misugi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2008, 04:41:36 AM »
^ Shanghai's a month from now, isn't it?

Korea's the next stop ;)

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2008, 04:51:33 AM »
some fans waited at some airport to see Junjun and Linlin in Shanghai earlier today, im not sure why they are there, but some said a press conference..can somebody please explain how Hellofans.org knew about this? (cannot read the forum)

fanpics from Hellofans.org

not alot of security around them. this is their 3rd outfit now.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2008, 04:53:57 AM by Reanimation »

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2008, 05:57:58 AM »
:lol: for some reason i misread the 6 on the [06/28] as a 5  :sweatdrop: but i heard that JunJun and LinLin are also their to spend some time with families as the rest went back to Japan.

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2008, 07:01:09 PM »
Only 3 more days to go!  MORNING MUSUME IN SHANGHAI!

fyi, I almost forgotten about this concert, which I shouldn't since it's special.  I know, what kind of fan am I? a forgetful one.  but glad I remember...

I hope there's alot of coverage of this along with great pics and heartwarming moments. 
btw, is anything special planned, either by the fans, the company or the press for this? 

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2008, 08:36:04 AM »
part 1

Morning Musume arrive today (6/27) in Shanghai.

Flight number JL 791
Date, time: 6.27 12:00
Shanghai International Airport

Which means the plane should have landed by now.

Source: http://blog.helloproject.tw/seiyuule/61706

part 2

The Chinese fans are organizing a warm welcome for Junjun and Linlin. They have found a sponsor for dark blue and dark green glow sticks. A Junjun and Linlin call is planned during the encore.

Source: http://www.hellofans.org/thread-3120-1-1.html

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2008, 05:14:04 PM »
Arrival in Shanghai:

See also the Morning Musume Official Picture Thread: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=10053.msg491401#msg491401

Video of the arrival: here

Chinese CM for the concert:
here/

(the embedding is done automaticly by the forum I think?)

« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 05:21:26 PM by tiny »

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2008, 07:24:37 PM »
wow, is the CM using the footage from their 2007 Aki tour? 

the girls look nice, although i wonder about their fashion sense, or their stylist fashion sense.  but i guess it a good image, it kinda produce a wholesome, nice, innocent, girl-next-door look.  but also grandma-ish...
they basically where the same thing: in taiwan with the orange dress and korea with the yellow, now with the red. 

btw, i don't see any of the fans.  are they on the otherside of the camera?  how many fans is there? did the girls received a warm welcoming?

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2008, 07:57:49 PM »
Fans...

...with cameras:

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2008, 07:04:27 AM »
Hello, I am Reyfer niece. My uncle send this in e-mail from Shanghai, say to put here, say to copy message

"This is an interview the girls gave just before rehearsal yesterday after they arrived. I hope the chinese members of our forum can translate for the rest. So far a guy at the hotel translated for me the last question, "What is your favorite chinese celebrity?" And the answers:

Takahashi: Zhang Ziyi
Kusumi: I'm not really familiar with chinese stars, sorry
Mitsui: I'm not really familiar with chinese stars, sorry
Tanaka: I'm not really familiar with chinese stars, sorry
Niigaki: I don't know, Ei, LinLin and JunJun
Kamei: I'm not really familiar with chinese stars, sorry
Michishige: ROLA (chinese model working in Japan) very cute, I have recently taken interest in her
LinLin: Hangeng, he is hard working in South Korea (not sure about this one)
JunJun: Jay Chou, he is very talented

Original interview in chinese here http://music.ent.mop.com/yuewen/2008-06-27/54935.shtml

See you after the concert"

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2008, 07:21:58 AM »
^ Thank you very much :D

:lol: Koha, Mittsi, Reina and Eri, you should have just followed suit with Gaki and said the pandas ;)
Sayu :wub: She is always so knowledge about other cute girls :P

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2008, 02:53:55 PM »
Ok I finally translated the darn thing. Lol. Took me long enough.

June 27th, the Morning Musume girls were rehearsing for their concert on the 28th, and accepted an interview during their break. Even though there were language difficulties, but with the help of the two Chinese members, communication was fairly smooth. As the girls themselves were busy with rehearsal, their agency donated the price of 800 tickets, valued at 600 thousand dollars (in Chinese yuan, converts to approx. USD$90k), to the Shanghai earthquake victims and relief effort. On behalf of all the members, the two Chinese members said that not only should they care for the disaster victims, but also be proud of the heroes of the relief effort.

Leader, can you divulge any details about the concert for tomorrow night?
Takahashi: We have prepared many different costumes, and please pay attention to our performances!

As the Leader of MM, what is your role in the group?
Takahashi: Well I wouldn't be specifically ordering the rest around, nor throw my temper at them, but at important times like for concert rehearsals, I will take charge of the others.

For this concert in Shanghai, it is the first time Morning Musume is having a concert in China. For all of you, is there any special meaning, or anything you are expecting from this concert?
Takahashi: It is very special to us. We hope that those Chinese friends who do not know of us "Morning Musume" will be able to get to know us. Oh and Chinese food is really really good! And my greatest wish to see all the fans in Shanghai.
Kusumi: This is my first time in Shanghai, I look forward to it a lot. I also look forward to seeing all the fans at the concert grounds itself.
Mitsui: To have been invited by the Shanghai Expo, it is a great honor; and to be able to perform on stage here, I'm very happy. And I wish to remember the smiling faces of all those fans who come to see us.
Tanaka: Want to know what kind of performance we'll be bringing to you? Just remember to come see us tomorrow then.
Niigaki: I'm already very excited now!!
Kamei: I hope that we can display the appeal of Morning Musume to the people in Shanghai.
Michishige: I'm very happy, I wish to bring to everyone in Shanghai an exciting concert, and let everyone get to know us better.
Linlin: Ever since entering MM last year, I have always looked forward to performing in my own country, so to have this wish granted in just a year, it makes me very happy, I will surely bring what I have learned with MM and show it to everyone.
Junjun: To be able to come back for a concert, it makes me very happy, and especially excited, and we will definitely display our best side to everyone.

MM is a group first and foremost, so you will appear as a single unit for most events, but what do you girls do when there are no such events?
Takahashi: Watch performances (I think she means musicals, knowing her), go shopping.
Kusumi: Other than group events, I have my own activities (I think she means her solo work?)
Mitsui: Go to the studio to record my radio show, photoshoots for magazines etc.
Tanaka: During my days off I'll go for karaoke, go out for food, watch movies, or if I'm at home I'll just relax.
Niigaki: Go out to shop for stuff, go out to eat with friends.
Kamei: Work on the radioshow or the shooting for my photobooks.
Michishige: Since we're usually together as 9 people, I feel lonely and miss the others when I'm doing work on my own, but I still cherish these times.
Linlin: When I'm alone, I'll chat with my family and friends online, cook lots of great food for myself, and then revise my Japanese and dancing.
Junjun: We (?!) will go out for shopping, food, chat on the phone.

MM has gone through many member transitions thus far, so who is the senpai each of you admires most? Why?
Takahashi: Goto Maki, because her dancing is great, and when I first entered MM, she helped me out a lot.
Kusumi: Abe Natsumi, because no matter what the time or place she will always be kawaii.
Mitsui: It's Kamei, she sings well, dances well, is very stylish/fashionable, has good taste, I admire her a lot! And she treats everyone really well, and is a very good team player.
Tanaka: Goto Maki, because as long as she appears in any place, the atmosphere will become great, and she likes me a lot.
Niigaki: The one that everyone respects and admires, Abe Natsumi, because she has a cute smiling face and is great at expressing/presenting herself.
Kamei: Yoshizawa Hitomi, because she cares for everyone, and is very cool when she does stuff.
Michishige: Yoshizawa Hitomi, from when we were in MM together and even after graduating, she still mails me to ask after me, and she's a very gentle person.
Linlin: It's leader Takahashi, because she's very mature (wha? o_O), is reliable, hardworking, and she is awesome at both singing and dancing.
Junjun: It's Goto Maki, I want to become as cool as she is, she really has great appeal.

Compared to your senpais, what do you feel are your advantages? And your weaknesses?
Takahashi: Compared to ten years ago, our dancing and singing standards have improved, especially our dancing I believe, and I think we are weak when it comes to MC parts.
Kusumi: We can sing really high notes!! We speak very loudly and clearly, that's what everyone tells us, and as for weaknesses I think there are many......
Mitsui: Can speak dialects (other languages? o_o), everyone has a great emphasis on speaking other languages. As for weaknesses, not sexy enough? We still look very young/childish(?).
Tanaka: We won't lose to our senpais. We have nothing that we can't match up to them (the current Morning Musume.) If we're talking about Goto Maki and Ishikawa Rika, then we proably need to learn from their acting skills.
Niigaki: Advantages? Weaknesses? What to say, well when our senpais watch our performances they will praise us for being hardworking, so of course we will continue to be like that!
Kamei: Our smiles on stage are our strength, weakness would be our lack of knowledge...
Michishige: Kawaii and pretty, but I want to maintain that for everyone. (huh? o_o)
Linlin: English and height, but we are always working hard.
Junjun: I believe there is no "best" since we can always do better, as for our weaknesses we must always learn from our senpais.

The members who have left MM are mostly doing quite well now, but there are those with negative publicity. Have you ever thought about your future in the entertainment world? What would be your direction for personal development in the future?
Takahashi: I wish to challenge all sorts of difficult things, and continue growing (as an artist).
Kusumi: I wish to continue developing, and draw more attention.
Mitsui: I feel that I need to improve my dancing and rhythm while singing, I wish to be better at that in the future.
Tanaka: To be able to fully sing all the songs in the concert, but I want everyone to notice my expressions. (what? o_o)
Niigaki: We are an idol group, but we need some new ideas to improve ourselves. Be it dancing or singing I want to reach greater heights.
Kamei: I want to nail my singing parts, "look, Eri is great when she sings!", that is what I want everyone to be able to say, and to be able to present more of my dancing to everyone.
Michishige: To be able to enter the atmosphere of the songs, and to be able to bring out the best in the dance.
Linlin: Hopefully we'll be like our senpais.
Junjun: I wish to be even more famous than I am now, if possible I want to become a big star too, haha, it's just a dream.

Who is your favorite Chinese star?
Takahashi: Zhang Ziyi.
Kusumi: I don't know Chinese stars very well, sorry.
Mitsui: I don't know Chinese stars very well, sorry.
Tanaka: I don't know Chinese stars very well, sorry.
Niigaki: I really don't know, maybe Junjun and Linlin.
Kamei: I don't know Chinese stars very well, sorry.
Michishige: ROLA (a model working in Japan), she's very cute, I've been watching her lately.
Linlin: Han Geng, because he is working on his own in South Korea.
Junjun: Jay Chou, he is very talented.

The interview took only a mere 20 minutes, as they had to leave to continue rehearsing. Takahashi says, 'tomorrow night will be a night for Morning Musume'.

Enjoy. Credits to me. :P
« Last Edit: June 28, 2008, 05:45:24 PM by Estrea »

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2008, 03:52:06 PM »
^Thanks for translating!

Offline raiknii

« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2008, 04:31:46 PM »
^^ Didn't Linlin say just last month that she couldn't cook?  :lol:
« Last Edit: June 28, 2008, 04:34:47 PM by raiknii »

Offline AmberSan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Always タカガキ L-O-V-E
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2008, 04:48:38 PM »
Thanks for the translation Estrea ^^

Mitsui: It's Kamei, she sings well, dances well, is very stylish/fashionable, has good taste, I admire her a lot! And she treats everyone really well, and is a very good team player
aww Mistti.. why do you make me love you mor each time  :wub:

Tanaka: Goto Maki, because as long as she appears in any place, the atmosphere will become great, and she likes me a lot.

:roll:

Niigaki: I really don't know, maybe Junjun and Linlin.

LOL. Gaki ..  XD

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2008, 05:19:21 PM »
their agency donated the price of 800 tickets, valued at 600 thousand dollars, to the Shanghai earthquake victims and relief effort.

I think it's worth noting that that figure is probably in Chinese Yuan and not US Dollars.  Still, it amounts to almost $90,000 USD at around $110 USD per ticket.

( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2008, 05:44:16 PM »
^Noted, I'll edit that and put a note in. Thanks. ^_^

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2008, 05:58:51 PM »
still looking for the setlist, and no info on Junjun and Linlin's chinese song or solos.

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2008, 06:12:44 PM »
my uncle Reyfer send this

JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hawaiian6 - Last Dance