JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kelly Chen - Big Day

Author Topic: strawb3rrykream's notebook (Aki Urara - updated 8/17)  (Read 145196 times)

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: strawb3rrykream's notebook (Peaches: Aftermath - updated 5/17)
« Reply #80 on: May 19, 2008, 09:08:20 AM »
ok! I wrote a reply to all the stories I didn't get to reply to yet! Here we got (drafted as read)

Count on me part 2
Yey I get a pat! Can't wait for Risa's POV! WOW Eri knows all the right things to say! I am amazed at how touching this was! I even feel sorry for her... to be with someone that miight not really want you...
 Part 3 Sayu OMG!
Didn't know the pics were just edited in, thought they were there all along.. Don't remember that far back though so taking your word. But they are sooooooooooooooooo good! Seriously!
 Sayu......... so deep!
 She really loved her! I cannot believe she is pulling a Miki blame wise! She's sweet! She really loves Eri and wants her to be happy together with Risa even thouh she loves her and wants to be with her, but she is willing to put that all aside so Eri can be happy...

Part 4 (Risa hopefuly)
IIt's too late..  Awesome pic I love it! So sad and taht lonley tear.....
Yup you surprised her allight...
aww! I love th ending! Soooo sweet! My heart almost hurt! It felt funny... I hope that in the future something happens and she and Ai get together. Even though it will hurt Eri, but she has Sayu. I just hope she finds out Ais' true feelings towards her....

The Fire in Your Eyes pt 1

*Pervy mode* DAYUM!

The Fire In Your Eyes pt 2

DOUBLE DAYUM!

Peaches

Awwwwwww so incredibly sweet! *passes out*

*wakes up at hospital*

Dr: Sweeety, I am sorry, you have diabetes.
Sweeety: NOOOOOOOOO!.......... can I have some peaches?

Peaches aftermath
Awwwwwwwwwwwww! Sooooooooooooooo sweeet!
                    Assplosion!

The above comments are my thoughts and such as I read..... They're kinda like notes I guess, with thoughts added in.. mwah, keep up the great work.
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #81 on: May 19, 2008, 03:52:15 PM »
Don't have time to reply to comments right now. Gotta go to school. But this is my last stock story so anything after this will be fresh.  XD

Unmei no Hito

One Takahashi Ai walked slowly along the Sumida River. The cherry blossoms were in bloom and the petals danced in the air. She smiled as she thought of her days in Morning Musume, the days of her youth. If she were still in the group, they’d all be walking together. Laughing and singing loudly. Holding hands and linking arms. Ai stopped and sat on a lonely bench.
   She thought of what all the girls were doing now. Kame-chan and Sayumi left the group a year or so after herself. Kame was still singing. Sayumi became a costume designer for the project. Needless to say, the concert outfits were much cuter. Reina was now leader of Morning Musume, with Koharu as her subleader. Jun Jun and Lin Lin both turned down the position. They enjoyed being members without a large responsibility. They were up to 10th generation now.
    In the midst of her reminiscing, Ai’s cellphone rang. She checked the caller and smiled widely. She answered the call and said, “Hey Gaki-san” After being scolded for being late for their lunch date, she began running to the tiny café where she had to meet her best friend.

No matter what the future brings, Ai knew one thing would never change. Niigaki Risa.

Her best friend, her soul mate.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 07:03:29 AM by strawb3rrykream »

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: strawb3rrykream's notebook (Unmei no Hito - updated 5/19)
« Reply #82 on: May 19, 2008, 03:58:38 PM »
aww sweet! Have fun at school. Mine starts in like 8-9ish hours.... oh fuck! gtg b4 I get yelled @~!

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #83 on: May 19, 2008, 06:04:12 PM »
NICE~
i like how every character ended up.. XD

cant wait for your new works!!  :cow:

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
« Reply #84 on: May 19, 2008, 06:56:07 PM »
I love it takagaki are just :wub:...
No one on the corner got swagga like us!

Offline ijou_shinigami

« Reply #85 on: May 19, 2008, 11:23:31 PM »
 :wub:
Takagaki is so cute!
I like how you said what the other members were doing^^

Offline Yukari

• SNSD & Nogizaka46 ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #86 on: May 20, 2008, 12:08:13 AM »
oooh takagaki is so kawaii

i love them and the story

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #87 on: May 20, 2008, 02:04:52 AM »
Ok, here goes my replying to comments.
Peaches: Aftermath

a nice short and sweet story!!!  :wub: very lovely!!
Thanks! They are just  :heart:!

Aww they are so adorable  :wriggly:
I know really!

Please keep on TakaGaki :mon fyeah:

Yes, I will! I love them!

Peaches are awesome. :rockon:
Hell yeah!  :yep:

@sweeety: I don't want to quote your whole comment but thank you! I appreciate all feedback!
Unmei no Hito

NICE~
i like how every character ended up.. XD

cant wait for your new works!!  :cow:
Thanks! I will get back to writing right away!

I love it takagaki are just :wub:...
They're just soo adorable!

:wub:
Takagaki is so cute!
I like how you said what the other members were doing^^
Thanks! Yup, if you look in the dictionary under cute, a big-ass picture of them should be there!

oooh takagaki is so kawaii

i love them and the story
I love them too! Thanks!
Well, I should be updating soon. I have an idea, plus I haven't forgot about the whole Rika, Miki, Yossy and Aya thing! (It's for you, JFC!)

Offline Shiru

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #88 on: May 20, 2008, 03:39:15 AM »
Don't have time to reply to comments right now. Gotta go to school. But this is my last stock story so anything after this will be fresh.  XD

Unmei no Hito

One Takahashi Ai walked slowly along the Sumida River. The cherry blossoms were in bloom and the petals danced in the air. She smiled as she thought of her days in Morning Musume, the days of her youth. If she were still in the group, they’d all be walking toget
her. Laughing and singing loudly. Holding hands and linking arms. Ai stopped and sat on a lonely bench.
   She thought of what all the girls were doing now. Kame-chan and Sayumi left the group a year or so after herself. Kame was still singing. Sayumi became a costume designer for the project. Needless to say, the concert outfits were much cuter. Reina was now leader of Morning Musume, with Koharu as her subleader. Jun Jun and Lin Lin both turned down the position. They enjoyed being members without a large responsibility. They were up to 10th generation now.
    In the midst of her reminiscing, Ai’s cellphone rang. She checked the caller and smiled widely. She answered the call and said, “Hey Gaki-san” After being scolded for being late for their lunch date, she began running to the tiny café where she had to meet her best friend.

No matter what the future brings, Ai knew one thing would never change. Niigaki Risa.

Her best friend, her soul mate.

Awwwwww what a sweet one   :wub: :wub: They will always be together, yeah, it's their unmei ^^

"Sayumi became a costume designer for the project. Needless to say, the concert outfits were much cuter. "
LOL  :lol:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #89 on: May 22, 2008, 07:05:01 AM »
I'm back! My original idea kinda didn't pan out the way I wanted it to so I had to wait for something else. So this is a fresh fic! Just finished it like 5 minutes ago, so it's may not be as good as my others that took forever.
It came to me while I was listening to "Touch my Body" by Mariah Carey, hence the fic title.
Anyway, enjoy!

Touch my Body

Niigaki Risa’s body hit the tile wall as her lover pressed her lips on her roughly. She nearly winced from the impact but the warm feeling of the other girl’s hands on her hips made her forget everything.
   The pair were making out intensely in the bathroom of the dance studio. A not so private place. But the way Risa’s body moved as she danced drove her girl crazy. The gyrating of Iroppoi Jirettai, the pelvic thrusts of The Manpower, the intense movement of Kanashimi Twilight. Her moves were graceful and sexy all at once.
    Risa groaned huskily as she felt the other’s fingers stroke her stomach gently. The lips gripped her neck and licked the skin. She felt herself lifted slightly off the ground. Her girl’s leg supported her body. She wrapped her legs around the other’s waist and licked her ear playfully.
    The other girl was so distracted by Risa’s seductive steps. She couldn’t tear her eyes away from the 19-year-old’s slim body. She tried to follow the song but her mind was elsewhere. All she could see was the tantalizing form in front of her.
    Risa was sweating more than in any concert. Her body was burning but it felt so right. She suddenly felt a bit cooler as her shirt was peeled from her drenched body. The cold tiles shocked her back but that was disregarded as other parts of her body became hotter with every touch. Her lover moaned as Risa squeezed her legs tighter around the other small frame.
    The practice was moving so slowly that they had to take a break. “Please try to concentrate more”, Michishige Sayumi pleaded, “We’re all so tired.” The lover apologized profusely but then leaned over to whisper something in the pink-loving girl’s ear. She blushed but then nodded slowly. Practice resumed a few minutes later, but without two of the members.
     Finally, the couple sat against the wall, panting heavily and sweating like mad. Their legs were intertwined and they held hands firmly. Suddenly, a knock was heard at the door. “Nee, you two, your time is up”, Sayumi called through the door. The pair glanced at each other and got dressed.
“I’ll see you tonight, right?”, Risa asked as she slung her arm around the other girl’s waist in a friendly embrace.
“Of course, I wouldn’t miss this for the world”, Takahashi Ai smiled as she kissed her girlfriend’s lips affectionately.
I thought about making the lover Kame, just for a twist but I couldn't deny Takagaki another sex fic! And I originally wanted to write angst because that's what I'm good at but clearly it didn't turn out that way!

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: strawb3rrykream's notebook (Touch my Body - updated 5/21)
« Reply #90 on: May 22, 2008, 07:35:12 AM »
for a second there I misread and thought the lover was Michichichichichichichishige Sayuuumy
phew thank god it was Ai!

Yey, almost pervy fic! I loved it but gtg now!!

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #91 on: May 22, 2008, 08:21:15 AM »
 :w00t: wow!! another great fic!! love Takagaki paring!! on of my favs!  :wub:

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
« Reply #92 on: May 22, 2008, 11:12:10 AM »
Damn you strawb3rrykream :angry: I thought I already recovered as my fever went down so I got up from bed and checked the forum and after reading your story my temperature rose again :fever: It was hot...I'm going back to bed...

Offline Shiru

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #93 on: May 22, 2008, 01:05:01 PM »
I'm back! My original idea kinda didn't pan out the way I wanted it to so I had to wait for something else. So this is a fresh fic! Just finished it like 5 minutes ago, so it's may not be as good as my others that took forever.

Not at all. I love it!!  :wub: They going to the bathroom in the middle of a lesson... :lol:

If you make Kame the lover probably it would be hot but with Aichan is all passion  :heart:, yeah, I love TakaGaki lol

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #94 on: May 22, 2008, 01:31:24 PM »
short buy sexy...and HOT!! XD

yay! for takagaki~ <3

ganbare.. :sweatdrop:

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
« Reply #95 on: May 22, 2008, 04:18:51 PM »
Well Im glad I wasn't the only one who mistakenly thought that the lover was sayu  :mon barf: yay takagaki agrressive Ai is just too hawt  :mon blood:
No one on the corner got swagga like us!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #96 on: May 23, 2008, 01:38:33 AM »
Touch my Body
SAYU'S THE ACCOMPLICE! :rockon: :lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Grisours

• Koi no Mega Lover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • =3
« Reply #97 on: May 23, 2008, 03:34:37 AM »
Wow, that was hot. Loved it. And yes, nobody should deny Takagaki some sex fics!  :roll:

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
« Reply #98 on: May 23, 2008, 04:20:02 AM »
Ow, hanaji!!! 

:lol:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #99 on: May 23, 2008, 05:34:44 AM »
I'm glad to see my usual readers back and some new ppl too! I was afraid this story was a little to scatter-brained. But I'm happy you guys liked it!
@sweeety and takagakifan: My bad. I'm sorry that it wasn't clear enough. I guess that could make the story a little different but I think I prefer Takagaki.
@shadowolf8, Shiru, ringo-hime, JFC, Grisours and Amarghetta: Thank you all for the comments! I'm happy that you like my writing and keep watch for more!
@peti-chan: I'm soooo sorry! I feel bad that I made you sick again! Feel better! Don't hold this against me and please keep reading my fics! (Just maybe not when you're sick? :) )

This coming weekend is Memorial Day weekend (in America) and I'm taking a trip to Monterey! I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon and won't be back till sometime on Sunday. I might login again before I leave but I'm pretty sure there won't be any fic updates.
So see everyone later!

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kelly Chen - Big Day