JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: RIO - Da Ya Think I`m Sexy

Author Topic: Runaway from the Past  (Read 317426 times)

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
Re: Runaway from the Past
« Reply #120 on: May 30, 2008, 04:11:57 PM »
She pierced the center of the egg. Egg yolk, still in liquid form flowed out. Rika scooped out the yolk and mixed it with her fried rice. She then cut a small piece of tapa and egg white and ate it with the yolk-drenched rice.
yum, I'm full but I'm kinda  :drool:

Hitomi ate 3 cups of fried rice, two eggs and three pieces of tapa.
Shouldn’t she eat less because rice is scarce?   :grin:

Ayaka, it’s me. Make reservations at the Peninsula Hotel for Matsuura Aya.
Yay! additional character. I wonder when will Miki appear

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
« Reply #121 on: May 30, 2008, 04:23:57 PM »
Waah..  Tapsilog! Yummy! Haven't eaten that in ages!!  :drool:
Darn wrong timing, Rika was getting there. Ishiyoshi moment again and Mai calls.. aa...
Matsuura Aya.. AYAYA!! Yay! She's sure is some important person.. Very important i guess..

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #122 on: May 30, 2008, 06:06:33 PM »
YEY! Ayaya is coming to town! She's makin a list checkin it twice~ gonna find out whose gonna be iced Ayaya is comin to town~!

YEY! I love this story! Glad you update again so quickly!

Yey We'll finally get to meet Ayaya and hopefully Miki will be there too! Or maybe she'll show up soon!~ Or maybe....or maybe I should stop guessing! lol

I love your story and hope you update soon!~ I like it sooo much! It's so sweet that Yoshi loves Rika but is too shy to admit it, but she treats her so nicely and acts so romantically and stuff and is basically just sweeping her off her feet, constantly and she doesn't even know it! XD

I like how Rika finally opened up a little. I think I know what hapened now. I'm really angry at her family now! Not her real fam, but her 'uncle' and 'aunty'. Bitch! SHE''S JUST SO AARGH!!!!!!

Anyway, the restaurant bit was sweet and somewhat funny! I think you should tell us a bit about how Rika feels to see Rika again, because from what I remember it is all about Shibatas POV and Rika is just like taking it all in and stuff but we don't know if she missed her that much though I bet she did~!

GTG now, but I hope I wake up to more IshiYoshiness in the form of this ic because they are cute together.. here. And I am dying to see how this is gona go down. I know she is gonna meet the dad, I just wanna know how much oof a showdown it will be. And is it just me or did she book a cheapo hotel room for her dad? XD I thought that since it was a diferent hotel it was like her saying she didn't want him there.

I am thinking she really really doesn't want her dad to meet Rika tho. I hope Rika continues to open up to her and she opens up to her. I love that they both have secrets and haunted pasts. Its nice. I love this fiiiiiiiiiiic! Sory for being repetitive, you must hate me now. Luv you, see you later. Mwah, hope you post again sooon~!
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #123 on: May 31, 2008, 12:30:35 AM »
early morning update!

“Rika, I’m sorry but you have to get dressed. We’re going to the airport.”

Rika went straight to the bathroom and washed her face, washing away any trace of the tears she shed earlier. Sensing the urgency in Hitomi’s voice, she quickly got dressed.

Hitomi went to her room and changed into her corporate suit. Luckily, she brought home the necessary papers.

They quickly went out of the building and found Mai waiting in her van.

“Did you wait long?” Hitomi asked.

“No. I just got here. Where’s Ayaka?”

“She’s on her way. We’ll just meet her at the airport” Hitomi turned to Rika. “Passenger’s seat.”

Hitomi took out her cellphone. “Mai, do you have Ayumi’s cellphone number?”

“Yes, just look her up in my phonebook” Mai took out her phone and handed it to Hitomi just before driving away to the airport.

Hitomi dialed the number.

“Ayumi. This is Yocchan.”

“Oh, Yo-san…”

“Can you go to the office now?”

“Yes…”

“Please get the copies of the marketing portfolios for Matsuura-san. They’re on my desk.”

“Okay.”

“Bring them to the Peninsula Hotel. Wait for us in the lobby.”

“Hai, Yoshizawa-san.”

Hitomi hung up.

Rika hasn’t seen this side of Hitomi yet. She seemed so uptight. So tense. So anxious. So nervous.

Luckily, it’s a Sunday. Driving in EdSA was a breeze. Mai’s Toyota Grandia sped through the highway.

They got to the airport right on time. Hitomi dialed Ayaka’s cell phone number.

“Moshi moshi…”

“Ayaka, we’re at the airport. Where are you?”

“I’m right behind you. Literally.”

Hitomi looked back to see Ayaka waving at her from her Toyota Camry. She waved back.

“Anyway. Have you made the reservations?”

“Yes.”

“You know what to do.”

“Don’t worry, Yoshiko, I’ll take care of him”

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #124 on: May 31, 2008, 12:46:41 AM »
I have missed so many updates! But I just caught up. Whoa, Shiba-chan! And Rika's past seems quite scary. And AYAYAYA's coming! So excited!

Offline tito

• Gomattou love <3
  • Member+
« Reply #125 on: May 31, 2008, 01:07:51 AM »
Hmm this is getting intriguing  :D I love the way Yossi cares for Rika and I'm glad that Rika is finally opening herself up to Yossi. Love builds on trust and honesty  :wub: Good job, I'll be back later and hopefully there will be more updates! :)

'Separation is the beginning of a meeting. Fear not of it.'

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #126 on: May 31, 2008, 04:03:36 AM »
The two vehicles drove to the arrivals area of NAIA (formerly Manila International Airport or MIA). Hitomi immediately saw the familiar faces of her father, Fujimoto Miki and Matsuura Aya standing right beside him.

Mai stopped the van and Ayaka parked right beside it. Hitomi and Mai got off the van. Hitomi signaled to Ayaka who also got out of her car.

“Hicchan !!” Jin greeted her.

Hitomi went straight to Matsuura, ignoring her father’s greetings. “Welcome to the Philippines, Matsuura-san and Fujimoto-san.” She shook hands with Matsuura and gave a nod to Fujimoto.

“Thank you, Yoshizawa-san. I’m sorry for suddenly flying here without prior notice.”

“It’s no trouble to us.” Hitomi lied. “Right this way please,” directing the two to the van. Mai took their luggage and brought it to the van, placing them at the back.

Hitomi’s father walked along with them until Ayaka blocked his path. “Sumimasen, Yoshizawa-san, you will have to ride with me.”

“Hitomi’s orders?”

“That is none of your concern, sir.”

“Very well…”

Fujimoto and Matsuura boarded the van. Hitomi followed them quickly, closing and locking the door. The van quickly drove off to the Pen. When Ayaka drove off in the same direction, Yoshizawa Jin felt relieved. But the feeling of relief was shattered when Ayaka pulled over at the Bayview Hotel at Roxas Boulevard as the van drove past them.

“Sumimasen, Yoshizawa-san… this is as far as you can go… I have made reservations for you.”

He gave a look of defeat. “I understand. Thank you Kimura.” He got off the car and entered the hotel.

Hitomi, you can’t keep me out of your life forever.

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #127 on: May 31, 2008, 05:37:43 AM »
lunch update!!!

Mai dropped Hitomi, Rika, Matsuura and Fujimoto outside the hotel lobby.

Rika walked ahead of them into the lobby to meet up with Ayumi. She quickly handed Ayumi a piece of paper “Bring the papers to conference room A. We will join you in a moment. -Yoshizawa” Ayumi took the portfolios and headed to the conference room.

Rika herself was carrying many folders: financial reports and aircraft designs of Y. Avicor that Hitomi brought home with her. It was the least she can no for Hitomi now.

The two entered a big conference room that could seat sixteen people. They neatly placed the stacks of folders on the table. Hitomi followed close behind them with Matsuura and Fujimoto. Ayaka and Mai arrived shortly after.

Hitomi stood in front of them all. “Now that my staff is complete, we may begin. Let me introduce you first. Matsuura Aya-san, this is Satoda Mai, vice president for marketing; Kimura Ayaka, vice president for finance; Shibata Ayumi, senior accountant and Ishikawa Rika, my personal assistant. Everyone, this is Matsuura Aya, the president of Matsuura Motors; and Fujimoto Miki, aviation safety compliance officer of Matsuura Motors.”

Matsuura then stood up and bowed to them

“It is a pleasure to meet all of you. But Yossui, formalities like these are not necessary.” Smiles suddenly cracked from Hitomi and Aya’s faces.

“Well, Ayaya, you know me. I’m all for formality.”

“But to re-introduce me to Mai-chan and Ayaka-chan? That’s too much.”

“You did get to meet fresh faces, ne?”

“Yeah… but I didn’t know you were the type to get a personal assistant.”

“… Well… I needed company at home.”

“Well, if you put it that way, you could call Mikitty my personal assistant too.”  Laughter broke out from Ayaya, Ayaka and Mai.

“Hey, I didn’t mean it like that!” Hitomi went on defensive mode. Rika caught Aya’s drift and blushed after recalling how Aya and Miki held hands in the van.

“Kabutomushi, You are still a sneaky devil…” Miki butted in.

“Well, well, well… Look who’s talking!” Hitomi talked back. “I suddenly remembered a certain somebody called Kuwagata who studied engineering even though she didn’t like engineering just to work for a certain somebody who happens to own a motors company named Matsuura Motors!”

Ayaya laughed out even louder. “You still got it, Yossui. Even after three years of corporate life.”

“It’s the only way I know how to live, Ayaya.”

“Anyway, I chose to come here unannounced so that my father couldn’t bug me, in more ways than one. He’s the one thing that kept me from signing into the merger. You know I’ve always wanted to do business with you.”

“I know. But won’t you get into trouble with your father because of this? I heard he hates my guts.”

“He can’t do anything about it now. It’s not my fault too. I didn’t elect me to be president.”

“Hah! You got that right. Anyway, let’s go down to business. The contracts are here.” Hitomi handed the papers over to Ayaya. “I also brought with me all financial reports, aircraft designs and marketing portfolios of AviCor and PubCom. You may review them before signing in. Just so you know what you’re getting yourself into.”

Rika's ears twitched when she heard the name PubCom. The folder! She didn't do anything about it, though. Hitomi has a more important task at hand right now. I must've left it in the office.

“Whoa. It looks like you’ve anticipated our arrival. Always having to be one step ahead, right Yossui?”

“That’s how Yoshizawa does business. Hopefully with the merger, the new company will always be one step ahead of the competition.”

“Well said. All right. Thank you. I’ll check them out tonight. Expect the contract with my signature on Tuesday at the latest. Mikitty and I will be flying to Palawan on Wednesday.”

“I see you two have plans… Does my father know about the two of you being… together?”

“I don’t know… Well, he did try mentioning you to Mikitty a couple of times right in front of me. If you know what I mean.”

“Good thing you got Kuwagata’s full attention…” Hitomi smiled.

Miki rolled her eyes at the two who were indiscreetly talking about her “… Anyway, can we go ahead to our hotel room? I’m tired.”

“Oh, sure… I sense that you two would go to bed right away.” Hitomi teased Ayaya who blushed.

“Shut up, Yoshizawa!” Miki shouted at Hitomi

“I got your luggage taken to your room… Thank you for coming, Ayaya. I will have the hotel assistants bring the papers to your room.”

“You are welcome, Yossui. Thank you as well. We’ll go on ahead of you”

Miki and Ayaya left the room.

Hitomi turned to her staff, “Ayaka, can you drive Ayumi and Rika home? Mai and I have something else to discuss.”

“I brought my car with me…” Ayumi suddenly said. “… um… can I drive Rika–chan home?”
“Okay, Ayumi, Please drive safely,” Hitomi then turned to Rika “Here is your key to the flat” handing her a key.

Ayaka was surprised, “You’ve been leaving her home alone for days and you haven’t given her a key until just now?!”

Not paying attention to Ayaka, she bade the best friends goodbye “Take care, both of you.” The two nodded and left the room.

Ayaka was still scolding Hitomi “You’re unbelievable!”

“I know…”

“Well, since you two need some privacy—“

“Ayaka, stay. I need to talk to both you and Mai.”

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #128 on: May 31, 2008, 05:56:13 AM »
Hmm what might Yossui need to talk to them about?
-waits-

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #129 on: May 31, 2008, 06:06:21 AM »
wow three chapters! OR was that two? I couldn't really tell as I scrolled down....

Wedge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit:

ok read it all now, I like it! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GAM<3

Aya came in and I was like "Wheres Mikitty?" and then she came in and I squealed of joy!

I think she's gonna talk about RIka and possibly something about the eyes. Like maybe she already called them and they came back with something or maybe she found the Ishikawa file on Ayumi's office floor and was like Woah I gotta tell Ayaka and Mai about this, it will help us put the clues together! or something.

I can't wait for afternooon update, night update, late night update early morning update and so on! I hope you update again soon, I need my medicine! I luv you, luv your story too!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 09:21:08 AM by sweeety »

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #130 on: May 31, 2008, 07:07:12 AM »
post lunch update!!!

“Talk to us about what Yoshiko?” Ayaka asked as she seated herself in one of the chairs in the conference room.

“It’s about Rika… actually… it’s more about me… about Rika…” Hitomi said looking confused.

Mai laughed out loud. “Ayaka… is this what I think it is?”

“I don’t know Mai… Yoshiko sure is acting strange talking in gibberish like that.” Ayaka rolled her eyes at Hitomi.

“All right, all right! I might be falling for her.” Hitomi said sounding defeated.

Mai said “My, my… Yoshiko…  I’ve never heard you say that before…”

Hitomi just looked down. “Yeah… I know…I’m scared”

Ayaka took Hitomi’s hand “Yoshiko, sit down…”

Hitomi sat down beside Ayaka.

“Are you sure about what you feel about her?”

“What do you mean?”

“Is it possible that your attraction to Rika is because of how she was when you first found her?”

“How she was?”

“Yoshiko… you found her with bruises and her clothes torn with a violent man...” Ayaka hinted at a memory only the three of them knew.

Hitomi caught on fast. “No… it’s not that… … … I have to admit she does remind me of Mama sometimes but seeing how hard she tries to keep on smiling just so we wouldn’t worry about her also reminds me that she isn’t Mama… Rika didn’t give up…” Mama did…

“She is a nice girl, Yoshiko… but you’ve only known her for a week…”

“I know… that’s why I’m so confused right now.”

“Do you think she feels the same way about you?”

“I don’t know… “

“Yoshiko… give yourselves more time.” Ayaka advised her friend

Mai shook her head “No… I think you should tell her how you feel right away.”

“What good would that do?” Ayaka asked raising an eyebrow Mai.

Mai placed both her hands on the table “At least both of you would know where you stand in each other’s lives and you can talk about how you would go about living together…” Mai pointed a finger at Hitomi’s nose “but Yoshiko… just be sure that you don’t go playing around like before… Rika is also our friend… I wouldn’t want to see her go through what you did to Miki… even if that one wasn’t for real… ”

Hitomi went defensive “… You guys know I just did that because Miki and I needed a pretext to “break up”… … ”

Ayaka’s hand rested on Hitomi’ shoulder, “We know Yoshiko… but you do have a reputation… anyway, I hope we helped you somehow…”

“Thank you, guys… I’m glad I got to talk to the two of you about this. Rika really is a special girl…”   

“Oh!” Mai exclaimed after she suddenly remembered the interesting artifact she found in her office “… speaking of Rika… I found this in my office,” handing Hitomi the folder Rika dropped on the floor the other day.

Hitomi read the title “Ishikawa CorPrint – Yoshizawa PubCom Merger Ad…?”

Ayaka as puzzled as Hitomi asked, “Why do I have the feeling that it was Rika who found that one first?”

Mai answered, “Because she did. She was the one who sorted the folders. She must have seen that among the portfolios.”

“… Yoshiko… Ayumi told us that Rika’s father committed suicide in 2003 when their business crashed… ” Ayaka took the folder from Hitomi’s hands.

“… To-san never mentioned this merger to me when he handed me the company… … … … never… … … keep that folder for tonight. Bring it to the office on tomorrow.”

“Will you mention this to Rika?”

“… I seriously don’t know… I wish I won’t have to…”
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 07:10:25 AM by tru_harmony »

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #131 on: May 31, 2008, 07:35:18 AM »
oooooh what happened with Yossui and Miki
=]
Interesting...very interesting
But sooo CUTE
Yossui loves Rika
lalalalalalala -dances-
ok I feel stupid now XD

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #132 on: May 31, 2008, 07:40:14 AM »
So Yossy's a playa? And she did something not so nice to Miki?
Hmmm....

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #133 on: May 31, 2008, 08:31:23 AM »
Oh like everyone, soooo want to know what happened to Miki and Yossy, but could it be that they were just playing along so Miki could secretly be with Ayaya?

OMG OMG OMG, Mai and Ayaka are sooo like ther Bananas in Pajamas (most people won't get that :lol: )
Ayaka: Are you thinking what I'm thinking B1?
Mai: I think I am B2!
Ayaka/Mai: ITS ISHIYOSHI TIME!!!
*cough*  :oops:

I am so in love with this Yossy btw, lol :heart:

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #134 on: May 31, 2008, 08:54:10 AM »
In the car, Ayumi looked at Rika who was watching the other cars drive by “You wanna hang out at my place before going home?”

Rika took out her sketchbook. “Yes, it’s been a long while since we last talked. I really missed you.” She  showed Ayumi the message while the traffic light was red. Just to be safe

Ayumi smiled. Even though Rika didn’t speak, she never failed in finding ways of expressing herself.

“Okay, let’s go…”

Ayumi drove through Makati to her apartment. In a few minutes, “We’re here… I know it’s not much, but it’s home” She led Rika to her apartment. It was just right for a single foreign worker. “Make yourself at home… Do you want anything to drink?”

Rika shook her head. No, thank you.

“Well, you look great… How have you been?”

“Of course, I look great! I’m doing okay. Thank you. You look great too. How about you? You sure have changed.”

“Do I look old now? Blame Ayaka. … on second thought don’t!” The friends laughed. “I’m doing fine here. So how have you been?”

“I’m doing okay.”

“Rika-chan… Don’t get mad, okay? But Ayaka already told me how Yoshizawa-san found you… from the sound of it, you weren’t okay at all.”

Rika couldn’t move. She wasn’t mad at Ayaka. She just didn’t want to talk about it because if she talks about it, she would have to remember. She just wanted to forget everything.

Ayumi noticed Rika’s discomfort and took her hand. “Remember what you told me before? You said that if I talk to someone about bad feelings, they’ll be reduced to half and if I talk about good feelings, they’ll double. It’s not that I want to hurt you by making you remember, I just want you to start healing by unloading your burdens. We’re best friends remember?”

Rika took out her sketchpad and breathed in deep, “When to-san died, Auntie decided that we move to the Philippines. She didn’t tell me when or why. She just said we had to. Right after our graduation, she ordered me to just pack my things and said we were going to the Philippines. Even I didn’t know we were leaving until the day we actually left… I felt really bad not having said goodbye to you.” Rika flipped the page.

“When we arrived we didn’t really have anywhere to go. Auntie hasn’t come home to the Philippines since she married To-san. We stayed in a small hotel for a month while she looked for her family in Manila. When she found her sister, we moved in with her and her family. They were very nice to me. They taught me how to speak basic Tagalog, and entrusted me their store when they were not available.”

Rika, learning a foreign language? Ayumi just couldn’t imagine it.

“All was well with me until about last month” Rika stopped writing. Tears started to form in her eyes.

“You need not write anymore…” Ayumi said noticing Rika’s discomfort. Hoping to change the topic, “I’m just glad that you’re okay now. I’m glad it was Yoshizawa-san who found you.” Rika blushed at the mention of Hitomi’s name.

“How long have you been staying at her place?”

“About a week now…”

“You seem to be enjoying her company a lot…”

“She and her friends are very nice to me.”

“That’s good to hear…” Ayumi took a serious tone “…but Charmy, if you’re going to fall for that one, be careful… ”

“Nani?!~”

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #135 on: May 31, 2008, 09:34:32 AM »
YEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY RIKA SPOKE HER FIRST WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG SOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW I COULD LIKE CRY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe her first word was "Nani?!~"

Shibata probably heard about how Yoshi hurt Miki and is a player and wants to tell her friend to be careful. I hope this doesn't get her into trouble. It's funny how she already noticed that she is falling for her. I guess that means that they are both on the same ground. I mean, Yoshi is falling for her and that has been confirmed and now it's been confirmed that Rika is falling for Yoshi, although that was pretty obvious.

Can't wait for the new updates. Hope they come soon!~

Offline tito

• Gomattou love <3
  • Member+
« Reply #136 on: May 31, 2008, 01:30:34 PM »
The story is developing pretty quickly now...it'll be nice if you can write about YoMiki's past. Finally, Rika speaks  :lol: I feel that somehow or rather, Rika will be hurt by what Ayumi says to her about Yossi. Ok Rika likes Yossi for a week because Yossi is her saviour but gratitude and love are different...the strength of their love may be tested very soon..looking forward to it :D

'Separation is the beginning of a meeting. Fear not of it.'

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #137 on: May 31, 2008, 04:47:03 PM »
Yes, YoMiki's past please.

Yay! Rika now talks  :muffin: hmmm will she talk in front of Yossie after that "be careful" thing?

Aw, you're not online, that means no updates for tonight   :( 

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #138 on: May 31, 2008, 04:48:16 PM »
So now we get to hear more about ppl's pasts..........I like it. RIKA SPEAKS!  XD Best first word ever!!!!!

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #139 on: May 31, 2008, 05:19:07 PM »
Lightning quick update!!!!

While walking from the parking lot to the elevator, Hitomi thought of the folder Mai showed her. Why didn’t To-san mention that to me? Ishikawa CorPrint…Rika’s father committed suicide… … She was in the Philippines five years ago… Hitomi’s trail of thought was broken when she bumped into somebody.

“I’m sorr-- ” She realized that somebody was in fact her most hated nobody—her father.

“Hicchan, I’ve been waiting for you… I asked the receptionist where your flat was but she wouldn’t tell me. So I decided to wait for you here.” Again, attempting to warm up to his daughter.

Hitomi was colder than ice, “Of course, I told them not to tell anyone and I told you before not to call me that. What do you want, old man?”

“Don’t you want to speak somewhere private? Like in your condo?”

“No. Just state your business, then go.”

“Well then. Thank you for making reservations for me at the hotel, I heard that one had a nice view of the sunset. I hope you got Matsuura to sign.”

“Is that all? ... please go and enjoy your sunset.”

“Well, what do you think of Miki? She sure hasn’t changed, has she?”

“… Oh? I didn’t notice her that much… Anything more to say?”

“Well, I also did notice that pretty girl seated in Satoda’s van a while ago. Who is she? Is she your friend? Does she work for the company?”

Hitomi was shocked that her old man noticed Rika. He really has sharp eyes. “She’s nobody you know… and she’s none of your business”

“Well, if she works for the company, then it is my business to know… it is my company after all… ”

“It’s not your company… It’s Ken’s, remember?” mocking her father,

“Anyway, I do have my sources… but I preferred to ask you first… out of courtesy…”

“Exhaust your sources all you want. If you’re done, I’m gone.”

Hitomi walked away and stepped into the lift, her father was furious that she did not pay attention to him. He followed Hitomi to the elevator but as soon as he started walking, Hitomi signaled to the guards stationed at the door. They ran to him and blocked his path.

“I hope I never get to see you again, old man…” Hitomi said between the elevator doors closing.

He pushed the guards away but it was too late. You will see me soon, enough, Hitomi!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 03:40:10 AM by tru_harmony »

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: RIO - Da Ya Think I`m Sexy