JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sleep Warp - Pickles

Author Topic: HELLO! MORNING YAY!! ~Official discussion thread~  (Read 783044 times)

Offline shindoushiz

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • よっし!仕事へa go!まだ無いけど、しくしく
Re: HELLO! MORNING YAY!! ~Official discussion thread~
« Reply #3020 on: July 22, 2007, 06:37:08 PM »
I understand that they need to do an intro of Junjun and Linlin but I thought it cut into the show too much. I wanted to see more of the amusement park!! :D
Ah~ Ai-chan's masculine voice. I've never heard so many of them at the same time, like in this ep.  Too bad she didn't sneeze, that would've been such a bonus. :wub:
I like how Junjun was just smiling while she was in the haunted house.  Kinda like Yossui who was like "let's go in again!" :grin:
I was with Gakisan, why was Ai screaming so much?! But then GakiKame pair was even worse!

元気で行こう!
小川麻琴Dance Dance Suru no da!

Offline flamingmoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3021 on: July 22, 2007, 08:15:21 PM »
It was hilarious how Reina kept getting wacked in the head by Ai's mic-cam.  :lol:
But dammit, no pandas next week?!!

And how do we like the new outfits?
The fishnet shoulders are gonna give them some strange suntans if they spend too much time outside.

Offline yumestarlet

• Hmm~ YES MY LOVE!
  • Member+
« Reply #3022 on: July 22, 2007, 08:31:51 PM »
lol, whats does that thing linlin say mean?

It doesn't taste good. XD

And as for the outfits, I like them! The colors are pretty nice.
Just finished watching this week's whole episode, and I loved it. Takahashi's screams made me burst out laughing every time. XD

Umeda Erika | Linlin & Junjun | Sugaya Risako & Tokunaga Chinami | Noto Arisa | Sugiura Riho
& MUCH thanks to genericpaperdoll for the lovely ava! :heart:

Egao YES Idols -- New blog on H!P and other J-pop idols!

Offline Bleachhh

• Member+
« Reply #3023 on: July 22, 2007, 09:13:37 PM »
Just saw the episode, I have to say I enjoyed the whole show. I'm gonna watch it again later. Oh and new outfits > old outfits. Also have to give LinLin credit for learning japanese so fast and semi-interacting with the others, even though she seemed a little shy, but it's understandable (first show and all)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2007, 09:23:20 PM by Bleachhh »

Offline ChiruChaCha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • cuak!
« Reply #3024 on: July 22, 2007, 11:13:17 PM »
Someone has to say it, and this week it's my turn: this episode was the best Haromoni@ so far for me xD

Things that took my attention in this episode:
- Is it just me or JunJun is a crybaby? I mean, I like her and all but I've seen her crying quite some times already.
- The way JunJun runs is funny xD You can see it when she and LinLin run from the carousel to where the rest of the girls are.
- JunJun loves scary houses (I don't know the name in english)  :O
- Ai-chan's scream/growls  :lol:
- Ai-chan hitting Reina with the cam  :lol:
- Gaki-san's messy hair was kinda... hot o.O
- LinLin's "oishi... kunai" xD

Well, sometimes on ancient drawings, the way to tell the spectator that a certain character is a foreigner is to give it a bigger nose. Some modern manga and anime keep this too.

Isn't that only with westerners?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2007, 11:25:55 PM by ChiruChaCha »

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #3025 on: July 22, 2007, 11:39:57 PM »
Let's evaluate how I felt about todays episode as well!
-while it did take up a lot of time, it was good seeing them cover Chun/Lin's progress until now.
-At the same time I wish it was a bit shorter so we'd get more tokyo dome amusement park fun.
-Team Chuugoku have the most interestign strategy to riding rides... close their eyes the entire time! hehe thought, it was cute
-Was that farmer always running through the field with the cabbage?... or did I just never notice it?
-Ai's screams have always taken the deeper tone, but she did it so much it was funny! Akachin dropping fun too!..lol
-Reina laughing at first was funny...cause it seemed like she was using it to stop laughing
-Chun's like of haunted houses is awesome... me thinks she was laughing at ai's scream a little bit...lol
-They do that repeat thing a lot... I don't know if I like that or not.
-Batsu game was bound to happen with GAKIKAME group...hehe they and haunted house = funny.
-Overall I like their outfits (shoes, color tones, pattern)... it works well.
-Next week looks interesting (Risa's make up looks different... made her standout a little more...cause it seems eye focused)
-What have Kohaika been up to? really I kinda miss the goofy pair.
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Bleachhh

• Member+
« Reply #3026 on: July 22, 2007, 11:42:32 PM »
I agree with everything u guys said, BUT "They do that repeat thing a lot... I don't know if I like that or not."

what is the "repeat thing" you are referring to?

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #3027 on: July 22, 2007, 11:48:43 PM »
Well, sometimes on ancient drawings, the way to tell the spectator that a certain character is a foreigner is to give it a bigger nose. Some modern manga and anime keep this too.

Isn't that only with westerners?

Nope, if the character is from another asian country and therefore difficult to tell apart from eye shape or height or clothing (in this case all wear animal suits), they use the nose thing to tell the audience "hey, this is the gaikokujin"  :D

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #3028 on: July 22, 2007, 11:58:51 PM »
the repeating when something happens.... like when ai hit reina with her mic/cam, I understand the emphasis but for some reason I feel that its overly grabbing attention, but at the same time I understand if its cause for a casual watcher they wouldn't know what was going on if they took their eyes of the show for a second and it gives them time to catch up.

Poor Ai though, she does things that get replayed like that (remembering the bag she ripped and the replay of it to show her face from that shopping episode)... they like showing her goofy cute
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3029 on: July 23, 2007, 12:02:27 AM »
ohhh you mean the instant slow motion replay.

Offline LaJon

• King Lurker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3030 on: July 23, 2007, 12:20:37 AM »

Loved the performance, especially JunJun's thunder thighs <33

First watchable episode I've seen in a long time.  Hopefully there will be more like this.

Offline reyfer

• Member+
« Reply #3031 on: July 23, 2007, 12:24:52 AM »

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #3032 on: July 23, 2007, 03:17:45 AM »
yeah, don't mess with Reina, Sayu and Eri XD ....

Offline reyfer

• Member+
« Reply #3033 on: July 23, 2007, 04:06:29 AM »
What is getting old?

Offline Bleachhh

• Member+
« Reply #3034 on: July 23, 2007, 04:11:31 AM »
lol forget what i said up there it was meant for another forum this lag is killing me

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3035 on: July 23, 2007, 05:42:04 AM »
-Was that farmer always running through the field with the cabbage?... or did I just never notice it?
No he was mostly just 'in the background' doing things.

I still think cabbage 'head on the table' was a snafu... unless what he uttered was relevant to the episode somehow.

Offline inDeceit

• tasukete honey
  • Member+
  • Korya~!
« Reply #3036 on: July 23, 2007, 09:46:13 AM »
LOL at Ai's manly screams. Hearing it once on utaban (i think) was  :shocked:, but multiple times... that's just  :rofl: I've never seen her in a haunted house before.. but I hardly watch HaroMoni@ anyway. Liked the parts where Ai dropped akachin xD and her expression when she came out. It's like her soul fled...   :-X

Figured the girls would get used to riding roller coasters after being sabotages by the bunny so many times in the past, but I guess not.  :lol: I close my eyes too when I ride coasters xD Though for me, I tend to fall asleep... but it's a good method. The pandas are smart :D and TakaGaki too for doing the same thing.

Overall I liked this episode although I couldn't understand a thing or the haunted house's purpose ;_; Junjun should teach KameGaki how to counter haunted houses xD

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3037 on: July 23, 2007, 04:56:30 PM »
Forget JunJun/LinLin's debut on the latest Haromoni, the best part was easily Ai-chan in that haunted house. With 34 manly screams she's not a shining example of a leader! :lol:

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #3038 on: July 24, 2007, 02:08:08 AM »
I couldn't stop laughing when Sayu and Reina were on the rollercoaster and Reina said, "My name is Reina Tanaka!".  XD
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline ShoujoHino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3039 on: July 24, 2007, 05:40:45 AM »
^^^^
That was because the question was "Introduce yourself in English"
Reina came right out with that, it was pretty good. But Sayu...
My letter is read on DokiMiki Night!!!!
http://bit.ly/1Ck34YC

Okitegami Karaoke Contest!

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sleep Warp - Pickles