JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kou Shibasaki - Sweet Mom

Author Topic: Paper Trails (Chapter 8: Ms. Officer)  (Read 14632 times)

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
Paper Trails (Chapter 8: Ms. Officer)
« on: October 31, 2008, 03:38:57 AM »
PAPER TRAILS

Prologue

*flashback from a few drinks hours ago*

"So we're really gonna do this"

"Yup"

"We're nuts"

*end of flashback*

Risa took another sip of her drink.

I have a bad feeling about this

She drinks again

Nope.  The plan is perfect there's no reason to worry.... is there?

She looks at the bottle in her hand.  Her eyes widen, she panics

Ohmygod!  What did i just agree to! Now that I think about it... this plan is ridiculous! Its never going to work!  What the heck was I thinking!

She rubs her temples and looks around finding on both Reina and Sayu passed out on the floor.  She cursed them under her breath then began to pick up the empty beer bottles scattered across the apartment.  

Its too dark in here... I can't see a thing

She had forgotten why she had agreed to this plan of theirs in the first place.  The reason she gave into her desperation.  The reason why they were sitting a dark apartment... she remembered as soon as she flipped the switch for the lights.  Nothing.  The lights had been cut off.  Gaki's usual animated face went blank as she grabbed another bottle and sat down next to her passed out comrades.  She chugged it down then cracked open a new one, slowly drowning out her panicky thoughts with each gulp.  Tonight she was drinking herself senseless, because tomorrow they were gonna rob a bank
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

something i'm working on i'll have the first chapter up soon... so this is kinda different from what i usually write (caffinated nonsense :P) and its longer too YAY! which means i get to torture y'all with my horrid writing for chapters  MWHAHAHAHAHA! *chokes* well then uh  :glasses: peace!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 01:14:28 AM by takagakifan »
No one on the corner got swagga like us!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: Paper Trails (Prologue)
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2008, 06:14:18 AM »
Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. :o

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline meowz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2008, 05:08:05 PM »
because tomorrow they were gonna rob a bank

Well that totally caught me, wasn't expecting that.
Gakisan involved in a bank heist? Now that I gotta see  XD

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2008, 05:23:41 AM »
You had me at "We're nuts." XD
I'm game!!!

Offline victorgr21

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2008, 06:33:05 AM »
Sounds interesting, cant wait to see what happens.
 :lol:

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2008, 01:40:08 PM »
LOL. wat bank XD hahaha.
cnt wait ~ !!!!

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2008, 06:30:31 AM »
I'm glad you guys enjoyed it... sorry I wanted to get this chapter done soon but stupid school kept distracting me... kinda rush through this sorry if it sucks

Chapter 1: Cash Flow
~~1 month before the robbery~~

Reina's Pov

F**k its cold

She sighs as she glances at watch again.

He's late... f**kin potheads are never on f**kin time

Just when she decided to leave to leave a car pulled up; the driver reached over and rolled his window down.

"Hey Baby"

She rolled her eyes, looked away , and continued walking.

"Ya look cold, come have a sit in Daddy's car"

Reina stopped dead in tracks and walked up to the window.

"Daddy? Baby? You got a lot of nerve rolling up on my spot and speaking to me like that.  Ya must wanna get yo ass beat ya perverted old man."

"Nah Reina I just don't like to see ya so ummm... Whats da word pathetic.  Why bother wit dis small time thang?  Hmm?  Listen join ma crew and I'll hook ya up"he winked

"I'm not selling coke Ricky"

"Haha don't act all high and mighty now Reina I know ya need money" he licked his lips as her sized her up

"I'm making it" she growled

"Listen here ya lil trick I afford ya one hell of an oppurtunity. Okay!  No one rejects Ricky! Know yo place!"

"F**k off Ricky"

She gave him the finger and walked off.  Ricky opened the door walked up next to her and forced her to face him.

Son of a...Who the hell do he think... Aww hell nah

She kneed him in the groin with all her might.  Smiling as he fell down to the ground in pure agony.  She dug through his pockets

"Tried to warn you but Noooo had to go running your mouth"

she took out his cash and the keys to his car

"You were right though.  It is too cold for me to be standing out here like this"

She got in the car and closed the door.  After putting on her seat belt and readjusting the mirrors she yelled out the window.

"By the way if you see my guy, tell him I'm charging twice as much for the inconvenience of having to wait for his stoner ass"

she sped off

"No one F**ks with Reina"
Risa's Pov

"Alright then I'm off"

"Bye Risa see you tomorrow"

"Bye Guys"

She left her job smiling brightly as she walked home.  She was about four blocks away from the one bedroom apartment she shared with two roommates, when a gust of cool air hit her.  She shivered slightly and hugged her jacket closer to her body. 

Almost there

Once she finally reached her apartment building she called for the elevator.  Unfortunately, it never came.

Must be out of order again

She sighed not looking forward to climbing the steps to their floor.  Just thinking about it made her want to cry.  Her body ached from work and she had so much to do once she got home.

Whyyy!

She stared at the amount of steps she had to conquer and immediately felt defeated

No it can't won't end like this

She took a deep breath

Besides its good exercise anyway

Several minutes later she unlocks the apartment door and collapses on to the couch.  She glanced at the time 5:35

She's late

Minutes turned to hours as Risa slowly fell asleep waiting for Reina to return.
Reina's Pov

She parked the car across the street from her apartment.  Once inside she pushed "up" button for the elevator.  It never lit up, trying to be optimistic she put her ear to the hoping to hear it coming down.  Silence.

"F**k its broken again?!"

She screamed in outrage; startling the other residents in the lobby.  She turned and gave them the "watchu looking at" face before yanking the door for the stairwell open.  She cursed the elevator, maintenance crew, apartment, the inventor of the staircase, and so on.  Soon the cursing was replaced by gasp for air as she made it to her door.  She opened it and slumped down on the couch ignoring the sleeping Risa
Sayu's Pov

Sayu was sleeping peacefully in her bed when her dreams were interrupted by Risa and Reina's conversation.

"You're late"

"Yeah"

"Why"

"Cuz I am Geez"

Too loud

"If you had a regular job you would be home on time... I could get you a job where I work-"

"Do I look like I wanna be bagging groceries for 5.50 an hour!!! I make ten times as much on the street in five hours"

Sayu tossed and turned in her bed tried putting a pillow over her ears to drown out the noise but the position was too uncomfortable.

Just ignore it... they have to stop talking eventually
Whatever have to wake up anyhow
Hmm what should I wear

"Why don't you then"

"Cuz man!  This goddamn recession is messing with my business like hard status...times are rough"

"What kind of nonsense-"

Just then Sayumi walked out yawning.

"Did my date call yet"

"Yeah he's been waiting outside for 15 minutes" Risa replied

"Why don't you ever get on Sayu's case... Just look at what shes wearing"

"At least she's actually making money... but god Sayu cover up"

The bunny had walked out in a black dress that left very little to the imagination.

"Don't sweat the technique..." She said sticking at her tongue "Bye guys don't wait up"

Let the games begin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boy was that a long chapter i hope I didn't scare anyone off

P.S Comments appreciated

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2008, 07:35:18 AM »
Oh mang...they're turning tricks! :o

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2008, 09:34:22 AM »
I'm HOOKED!!! When is that new chapter gonna appear?? I NEED TO READ MORE~~~!!!!! :lol:

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2008, 11:49:38 AM »
loving the premise~ I think this is going to be very exciting!  Can't wait for more~

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2008, 01:26:08 PM »
Maaaan, I'm lovin' the sound of this :w00t:
Hmmm, judging by ur fave pairing, I'ma guess TakaGaki will have to come up somewhere in this, right?
Robbing bank, so Ai could be a cop who falls for the bad guy (ala D.E.B.S :drool: )  ooooor a hostage that steals the heart of the (not so) scary bankrobber :mon inluv: OR something completely different XD hell, maybe not at all, but I hope that isn't the case :(

I really like Risa in the prologue but in chapter 1 she pissed me off, lighten up Gaki-san! :P Reina is freakin' win though... Really love her character and I think you've done a great job with her coz I could so picture her swearing and beating up the stupid guy :rofl:

MOAR MOAR~!!!

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2008, 03:37:11 PM »
WHOOOOOOO~~~~~ :lol: I feel kinda bad for being so happy while they are barely making ends meet. :D
So Reina and Sayu are prostitutes? :lol: And Gaki has a regular job. I kinda love how Reina beat the shit out of Ricky!!!

@Nee-chan: OMG I love D.E.B.S!!!!!! :lol:

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
Re: Paper Trails Chapter 2: Everyday I'm Hustlin
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2008, 01:35:08 AM »
Am i that obvious?  :err: j/k of course takagaki is going to appear eventually!!! :hiakhiakhiak:
Prostitutes  :shock: why didn't i think of that :farofflook: Nope Risa does have a legit job(trying to set a good example XD) Reina is a sells marijuana and Sayu well Sayu's "profession" is explained in this chapter.  Oh and DEBS = one of the cutest most funniest movies I've ever seen
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2: Everyday I'm Hustlin

Sayu's Pov

Sayumi exited the apartment building as her "date" stepped out of the car.

"Damn!  you look good girl"

I know "Aww really? thank you!" Sayu replied

"Yup a true dime piece"

EW she smiled "Wow that's a nice car"

"I know right!"

He proceeded to ramble on about the specifications of the car as Sayu nodded politely.

God!  All i said was 'its a nice car'...  Its not that special

"Shouldn't we get going" She stated in the sweetest voice she could

"Oh right!  Hop in sugar I'll show how fast this v6 engine can go"

"Sounds like fun" She said sarcastically

On the way to the "place" he continued his monologue about the car, his job, and how he makes "crazy money"

Liar

She smiled, mmm'd and ahh'd at the right places, meanwhile she sized him up

Fake watch... Dirty fingernails... wrinkled shirt... his blazer's color is fading...  Nope you obviously don't make alot of money.
Good effort though, if I was really as naive as I appear, I might have believed you

"Wow that's amazing" she lied "Your soo awesome I must admit its a little intimidating"

"Haha don't be, I'm still a regular guy" he said smiling

He probably thought she was impressed by him.  But Ms. Michishige always does her homework before selecting a target

Has a gambling problem, spent most of the money his grandmother left him when she died, no particular skills, lives out of his car...  an easy prey

They finally reached their destination, some random sketchy strip club.  They walked around to the side entrance and he yelled the password into the door.  A very large man opened the door and led them to a card game already in progress. 

This is going to be too easy

As usual she pretended to be a novice, losing a few hands here and there.  Then suddenly winning, blaming it on beginners luck.

"Wow! this is may be my lucky night" she exclaimed in fake fascination

She went all in and purposefully lose again.  however she appeared to be on the verge of tears as she looked at her date/target

"I don't have anymore chips" she said while giving her infamous sad bunny eyes

"Alright I betting my pink slip if that's okay with you fellas...  This here is my lucky charm and i just know she gonna win big"

HAHAHA!!! Sucka! Everything is going according to plan

The cards were dealt again

"NO WAY! I so won!" she shrieked

The other players stared at her

"Opps"

She hid her cards and bit he lower lip looking sheepish

"No one's that dumb" one man muttered

"I'm calling your bluff"

"Me too"

"Same"

Gotcha

She continued like this winning hand after hand

"F**k"

"F**k this I'm out"

"F**kin rookie"

She collected her winnings including her date's pink slip and left, her "date" followed

"Baby you're not really taking my car are you" he chuckled nervously

"Don't worry babe I wouldn't do such a thing" she lied

She smiled and handed him 20 bucks

"Here go find a dancer fore us I'm feeling super friendly tonight"

He looked at her unsure

"I'll be back" she said as she hugged him

"Alright" he walked back in excited

chump

She took the car and speed away.  Sayu was the ultimate cheater, she was taught to count cards, distract players attention while sneaking in a better hand, fake tells, spot tells, pick targets.  With these skills how could she ever lose a card game.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kinda rushed through this sorry if it sucks... going to try to get next chapter up quickly

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Paper Trails (Chapter 2: Everyday I'm Hustlin)
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2008, 04:43:26 AM »
21 FTW!!!
hahaha, Sayu's a Fcuking Genius!! XD ahahaha.
their job are fun!~ >:]]

so they're robbing the bank cause maybe they went broke and ..uhm.. XD hehe.
cnt wait~ cnt wait~ :] XD

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2008, 05:39:27 AM »
Aww, damn. I thought they were prostitutes! :twisted: Just kidding, it's probably more fun that they aren't.
Sayu=WIN~~~~~~~~ :inlove: She's too good!!! :lol:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2008, 05:49:58 AM »
Ooohhhh I'm liking evil Sayu. Isn't she just so hawt when she's bad? XD I really enjoy reading this fic and I think you're doing a GREAT job. This chapter wasn't sucky at all :)

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2008, 11:46:07 AM »
lol Sayu's character is a "little" evil but I love it when she plays dumb...she's so cool that way XD  Can't wait to see what happens next.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2008, 08:03:26 AM »
Sayu da PLAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :rockon:

Offline slasha

• Member+
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2008, 01:25:07 AM »
Ahh Sayu's such a playa. I bet that guy was still waiting for her to come back.

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2008, 01:21:13 AM »
This is a reeeeaaly looong chapter... I think... I'm not 100% sure but maybe I was hypnotized into this by lil slice of ham... once again not sure... but i had sudden urge to update hmmm??  :dunno:

anywho... everyone seems to love Sayu AWESOME!! me likey this me likey this alot however!!! Ebil Sayu is not appearing in this chapter... well maybe alittle :twisted:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3: Don't Sweat the Technique

Reina's Pov

It should not be this f**kin cold...  F**kin Global Warming

She rubbed her hands together

Another day another late ass pothead... F**kin hippies!

Today was not a good day, Ricky had informed her to the police so they've been patrolling her area ever since.  She had to move to a new location, the parking lot across the street from the bank.  It pissed her off! 

Why when I've struggling so much do I have to pass time wasting money flow in and out of that goddamn bank!

"Yo"her buyer said as he finally arrived

"Yo?" she looked at her watch 3:20pm "Your f**king 20 minutes late!"

"Whatever man, I'm here aren't I"

"Yeah price has gone up... $1 for every minute extra I had to wait... so an additional 20 bucks"

"F**k that"

"Excuse me!"

"F**k you Reina, I ain't paying shit extra, in fact I'm only giving you $20 today"

"Price is $40 ass wipe" she said getting more and more irritated

"Yeah and I want it for $20"

she walked up closer to him "$40! Don't make me repeat myself!"

"Whatever man, ever since you crossed Ricky, I'm the only one buying from you... Your lucky I'm even offering you $20, besides it no secret that you need the money...  I got options, you don't" he said with a smug grin on his face

Asshole!  I should f**kin kick his f**kin ass-- F**K! I'm so mad!-- but I do need the money

She clenched her teeth "Fine 20"

"Hehe good girl"

She threw his bag on the floor.  He smiled as he picked it up "Pleasure doing business with you" he said before running off

F**k this

Reina had never felt so upset in her whole life.  She looked across the street, glaring at the bank

F**k them

Suddenly an idea popped into her head, one that would fix all their financial woes...  She returned to that parking lot the next day, this time not to sell drugs but to watch.  She continued this routine of observing and taking notes for a few days.  Her mind was set, they could do this.

"Now how will I convince the others?"

Sayumi's Pov

"YOU WANNA DO WHAT!?"

"I'm right here Sayu!  Damn!  There's no reason to yell" Reina said while unclasping her ears

"Well Excuse me if I'm a little FREAKED OUT RIGHT NOW!"

"You Done"

"NO!" Sayumi replied "Here I thought you took me out to get ice cream because you missed hanging out with me! But oh ho no! Its because you want me to help you ROB A BANK!"

"Sssh Sayu! not so loud jeez, but I do miss hanging out with you"

"Right!' she rolled her eyes

"I do!"

Reina got up from the table the were sitting on and hugged Sayu tightly

I refuse to hug her back!
Nope not gonna do it

A few minutes passed and Reina was still hugging Sayu

Goddamn it!
People are starting to stare!

she sighed Fine I give up

Sayu raised her arms to hug Reina back, but just before she could finish wrapping her arms around the other, Reina instantly let go.

"Stupid cat!' Sayu mumbled

She tried to play me! ME! SayuMI!

"Aww did I make the wittle bunny blush" Reina said with a smile on her face "hehe"

Its cuz I'm frustrated! FRUSTRATED! Not cuz of you- you conceited litt- That's it! I'm soo putting honey in your bra! MWHAHAHA!

"So now that's settled" Reina said getting back to serious mode

What's settled?

"What do you think?"

Sayu closed her eyes I think it makes no motherlovin' sense-- but it is getting harder to find targets... it seems I've grown quite the reputation-- its would be too dangerous for me to play now...

"Fine"

"Awesome!"

"No, I mean fine I'll hear out your plan, not fine I'm going along with it yet"

"Okay so here's the plan"

Reina leaned in closer to Sayumi and whispered her brilliant idea into Sayu's ear.

"That plan sucks!" Sayu yelled

"What? Why" Reina exclaimed shocked at her friends reaction

"Obviously you can't do this without me" she sighed "Bring me to the bank!"

Oh what the hell, I'm in
Risa's Pov

Risa walked out of their bedroom to find both Reina and Sayu on the couch waiting for her.  She put on her coat, grabbed her bags, and walked away.

Reina spoke first "Risa"

"Yes"

Sayu spoke next "Mame"

"Yes?" She pressed her lips together trying hard not to laugh at their serious expressions

Reina's turn "Gaki"

"..."

"Ni-Ni?"

"What's up guys"

"Risa I hate to be the one to tell you this but... you've changed"said Reina

Sayu continued "Your bright light is diminishing"

"Your fading away"

Was this rehearsed?  Risa watched them amused "Uh huh"

"Yeah! and we miss the old bubbly you"

"Super positive and fun!" they both stuck their thumbs out in unison

"Uh huh" something's not right here

"But don't worry we found a way to turn you frown upside down"

"Alleviate your burden"

"Set you free from the stress you suffered!" Reina exclaimed rising at her seat with excitement

"What do you wan-"

"Sssh its okay we understand"

Risa stared at them, squinted her eyes she focusing in on Reina"What did you do"

"Nothing..." Reina replied "yet"

Risa put her bags down and rubbed her temples I don't like where this is going

"Listen" said Reina

"No"

"I didn't even say anything"

"Whatever it is No!"

"Wait-"

"No"

"I-"

"No"

"Buh-"

"No"

"Argh" Reina yelled in frustration

Sayu took a deep breath and said "Wewanttorobabankandwewantyoutojoininthefun"

Risa face went blank as she registered what was said "WHAT!"

Sayu giggled "Haha i had the same reaction!" Reina hit her giving her the "not-right-now" face

"NoNoNoNoNoNo! NO! What the- I can't believe you just- Reina this is your idea isn't it"

"We need the money Risa"

I know that, but robbing a bank?? Has smoking her own stuff and Sayu? Why the hell heck HELL did she agree! "We'll find a way that not that illegal, dangerous, or stupid... Times are rough but its not that bad"

"Yes it is" said Sayu "I can't find anymore marks, I barely go outside because someone may try to hurt/kill me for cheating them, Reina's not selling shit, and you don't get paid enough and even then you barely get hours.  We're starving, this place" she looked around "sucks yet we work so hard to live here!  I was not made to live like this and neither was Reina and neither were you! I'm tired! I'm tired of not having money or pretty things!  I want stuff! I need stuff!"

"Besides those people have their money insured so no harm no foul right"

It would be nice to get away... a nice villa in Florida perhaps-- Wait! No! why am I even considering this! "We could got to jail"

"We won't get caught"

"Whatever, I'm done reasoning with you people, I can't believe we're having this conversation right now!"

"Just hear us out"

"No!No!No! I'm going to work an I'm gonna act like this never happened"
« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 04:29:20 PM by takagakifan »

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kou Shibasaki - Sweet Mom