JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yaida Hitomi - Yurayura

Author Topic: Writerjunkie's one-shot(UPDATE 1/2) Delusion  (Read 32378 times)

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
Re: Writerjunkie's one-shot(UPDATE-12/23)
« Reply #80 on: December 25, 2009, 02:28:36 PM »
Poor ReindeerS  XD

The two rokkies noticed a pair of angry eyes during their search and knew it was one of their elves. The short elf folded her arms over her chest and sulked.

:lol:

“Hey!” Momoko shouted, offended to Eri's explanation.

OMG  :rofl:

The group of girls were now inside the chosen house out of breath and red in the face from the strain of getting the heavy sled up the roof while Eri and Sayumi sat inside. The five girls who worked on getting the sled inside were all just glad it was over, which meant that they didn't have to worry about nearly falling off the roof again or breaking something. It also was nice to be inside a warm and cozy living room for a change rather than the ice cold winter weather outside.

How'd they do that, but very funny to imagine  XD

“We chose right to make her an elf.” Sayumi added, observantly.

Damn  :lol:

“Hey!” Momoko shrieked, a hand going over her butt in embarrassment. “...you think my butt is peachy?”

:rofl:

“Quiet down shorty!” Eri bellowed.

Suddenly, the light to the living room flickered on and the group of girls turned to the direction of the switch. Their expressions changed from confused and curious to fearful and panicked.

“MIKI?!” The girls yelled.

“RUN FOR IT!” Eri screamed.

The girls screamed and yelled while they ran around causing massive panic.

:mon lmao:  :mon lmao:  :mon lmao:

That was so crack  :twothumbs

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #81 on: December 25, 2009, 10:45:13 PM »
Chisato questioned. “My back hurts because of it!”

“My butt hurts!” Miyabi cried.

“I don't wanna be a reindeer anymore!” Koharu whined.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG, this is awesome!

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #82 on: September 18, 2010, 05:30:27 AM »
 Title: A Runner's Prize

'There are so many people here. I didn't expect the stadium to be this crowded. I better hurry inside if I want to get a seat.'

The creamy skinned girl weaved her way through the flock of young teenagers and walked toward her high school stadium, squeezing her way through the group as quickly as possible to the entrance. Her only objective was to reach her desired row before it was full. She wanted to get the best view for today's competition.

'I hope the front rows aren't taken when I get there.'

Fearing it will be too late to get her desired seat before she reached up the ramp of steps, the black haired teenager expedited her pace. The large amount of people, however, made it harder for her to get to her wanted seat on time. The constant shoving slowed her down, steering her away from her track. All the young students were eager to see their school's competition just as much as she was.

“Sayu!”

Sayumi almost didn't hear the call because of the bickering, laughing, and yelling for her high school's team to win around her. She paused at the bottom of the metallic steps, leading to the stands. Sayumi turned around and saw a familiar face between the crowd. She hurried over to greet her friend the second she spot her.

“Ai-chan, hi!” Sayumi greeted, instantly linking her arms to Ai's once she was in close distance with Ai. “I didn't think you would come.”

“Of course, I would be here! Risa and I were only begged to show up until the day of Eri's race. It was kind of hard to ignore.” Ai chuckled. “I see you've decided to show too. I think Eri will be happier that you're here. She misses you a lot you know?”

Sayumi felt her face turn hot at the mention of Eri. It had been a whole week since they were apart. It felt a lot more painful and torturous than Sayumi had thought. She was amazed at how long she could stay away from Eri since she was busy preparing for this race. It was the first time Eri had been chosen to represent her team and she wanted to do all she could to be ready for today's race.

That meant intense training and all her focus had to be dedicated to practice. Sayumi was lonely at first and acted a bit like a spoiled brat in the beginning, but she later knew how important the race and training was to Eri and Sayumi became less angry. When the strict practice was over Sayumi was invited, or more accurately begged to attend Eri's race and Sayumi couldn't deny her beloved girlfriend when she had asked Sayumi in such the cutest way with the most adorable pout on her lips. The pale girl's mind was set on seeing Eri's race as she had promised. She wanted to show her support for Eri.

“I...miss her too.” Sayumi bashfully admitted.

Ai smiled at Sayumi's bashful behavior. “Come on let's get on the stands.” Ai reminded.

Sayumi agreed and together the two teenagers made their way to find empty seats. Sayumi scanned the area for free a free bench that was close to the bottom of the stands. She pouted, seeing that there was barely room to sit and just might have to stand during the entire race.

'So much for the front seats!'

“Sayumi! Ai-chan! Over here!”

The pallid younger girl spun around, trying to spot the person who announced her name. In her search, she saw a single girl, waving her arms to catch her attention then motioned for her to come over. Ai led Sayumi to the bench, while Sayumi realized two empty seats were saved for them.

“Gaki-san!” Sayumi greeted, then did a double take back to Risa. “EHHH?! Gaki-san, you cut your hair?!”

Ai let out a small chuckle to Sayumi's shocked expression. Risa, on the other hand,  glared at her with puffed out cheeks. Subconsciously, Risa's hands went to the top of her head, patting down her hair for any misplaced strands.

“What's wrong with my new hair cut?!” Risa questioned, slightly offended to Sayumi's outburst.

Sayumi smiled and let out a small giggle. “No, no, it's just...I didn't expect you to cut all your hair off. It's cute Gaki-san!”

Satisfied with her kouhai's response, Risa smiled once again, no longer bothered from Sayumi's response.

“We better take a seat. It looks like the race is going to start.” Ai announced, her eyes fixed to the track.

'I can't wait to see Eri race!!'

The two girls nodded silently to Ai's statement then took their seats, eagerly waiting for the selected girls to step to the track for the race to begin. The distance to the other end of the track was still far, giving Sayu a challenge to see the girls in red and white track outfits. She leaned forward as if it would give her a clearer view.

The screaming and laughing died down when the selected girls for the opening race positioned themselves to the starting line. Sayumi's hand clamped around the edge of the cold stainless steel bench in anticipation.

“I can't see anything!” Ai cried. “Gaki-san, who's lined up? Is Eri there?”

Risa cupped a hand over her eyes to block the sun and squinted. “Eri isn't up yet. She must be sitting on the bench.”

Sayumi sunk forward in her seat.

'I thought she was going to be in the race not watch from the sides. All her practice was for nothing?'

Sayumi felt a hand on her shoulder and turned to her right.

“Don't worry Sayu. Eri will have her turn soon.” Ai promised.

Sayumi nodded then went back to watching the first race. The crowd around her started to cheer and horns went off. Sayumi sat back, more relaxed, and enjoyed the lively-ness of the group of fans screaming shouts of support for their team.

“Don't be so upset Sayu.” Risa advised.

“Yeah, maybe Eri's coach wanted Eri to know how it feels to be in a competition and observe the other racers first.” Ai explained.

“I'm not mad.” Sayumi lied, crossing her arms over her chest.

'Of course I'll be mad! Eri hasn't done one race! The whole competition is almost over! I don't get why her coach would make Eri sit on the side the whole time. Eri is a great runner!'

“I wanted to see Eri race that's why I'm here!” Sayumi grumbled.

“Well...at least this is the last race so we can leave.” Ai remembered. “That way you can see Eri, Sayu.”

“Hey...is that Kame?!” Risa shouted.

'She's finally playing?!“Huh?!” Sayumi yelled, leaping nearly out of her seat.'

She could barely make out faces or forms from the large distance between the stadium and starting point of the race. Sayumi frowned and cursed Risa for having such great eyesight Sayumi wish she had at this moment.

“That is! That's Eri! She's going to run the finishing race!” Risa confirmed, in shock.

“Eh?! This is also the race that could make her team win!” Ai bellowed.

Sayumi leaned forward in her seat, about to burst with excitement. Her small hands wrapped around the edges of the bench seat and began to turn paler than usual from the lack of blood circulation. Sayumi was finding it hard to control her urge to stand out of her seat and yell in joy. She was going to finally see her girlfriend be apart of the race and possibly be the one to lead her team to victory.  Sayumi followed the small dots of people intently. Her heart began to race and her body felt oddly hot from anticipation.

No one was more than happy to see Eri on the track other than Sayumi. The group of chosen girls to complete the final race lined up to the starting line like the others before them and got into their racing positions. The man at the side of the track lifted his arm and pointed the gun in his hand straight to the air.

“GO ERIRIN!” Sayumi shouted, just before the gun was fired.

Then the group of girls ran off with lightening speed. Sayumi never felt herself become so enthralled during a racing match as this one took place. Her heart pumped as if she were one of the runners out on the track and the blood rushed through to her face as she watched. Sayumi's stomach immediately became hot and she felt the urge to scream again as if it would help Eri pick up her pace to out run her opponents.

As Sayumi watched track memebers, she also felt a sense of beauty as the runners reached their full speed, reaching the end of the track. The finishing line was near. Sayumi can hear the students from her high school shout and blow horns, all egging on the runner representing their school to reach the thin white line for first place. Sayumi had never felt her heart beat this fast before just from watching something like a race before.

Then everything around her seemed to have slowed down and her main focus was on the proximity between Eri and the band of white tape at the end. Her chest felt as if it were about to burst and her whole body seethed with excitement.

“ERI!!!” Risa bellowed.

That seemed to be enough for the young turtle to move and she gave one last burst of energy to pick up her speed and crash right into the finish line with her hands held high in pride. Sayumi found herself springing out of her seat and yelled for joy just like everyone else in the crowd. She of course had a completely different reason to her celebration. Sayumi turned to her two friends and hugged them on impulse once they met eye contact with her.

The crowd eventually settled down, eager to see their school receive the first place championship trophy. While the small ceremony of her school's track coach received the trophy and gave a small speech of thanks still in a slight stage of shock to the team's win. Sayumi couldn't think about anything else other than getting down to the field to meet Eri again.

The large wooden and golden trophy was then accepted and another eruption of cheers followed after. Sayumi found this as her chance to leave and race down to meet her girlfriend yet again. She was the first to get to the stairs and hurry down.

'She won! I have to be the first to congratulate her!'

“Sayumi wait up!” Risa called, finding it hard to follow her. “I thought Sayu was bad at running?” Ai shrugged and continued to follow the quick bunny.

It wasn't long before Sayumi was on to the lush green grass and over to the other side of the field with the track team. Most of the girls had already long left and others were packing, getting ready to leave.

Sayumi paused, scanning through the group of girls for the one she had in mind to see, then spotted a slightly tanned teenager, standing in front of a much taller and lean girl. Sayumi figured it was her coach, since she did have the trophy in her hand. Sayumi walked over, interrupting the two girls from their serious conversation.

“Sayu?! You came!”

“Eririn~!!!” Sayumi called back, pulling her lover into a tight hug.

Eri chuckled and leaned into Sayumi's warm embrace. They held hands when the hug was over and couldn't stop smiling at one another.

“I missed you, Eri.” Sayumi pouts. “A week has been such a long time!”

Eri let out a small laugh and smiled. “Ah, Sayu, I wasn't gone that long! I'm glad to see you here. Did Gaki-san and Ai-chan come too?”

“They should be here soon.” Sayumi replies, leaning her head against Eri's shoulder affectionately. “Eri you were amazing! I had no idea you could run that fast. Was that race why you were training so hard last week?”

'She's so committed to her team.'

“Yeah, Iida-san wanted me to finish the last race. We wanted to win this year.” Eri explained.

“I always knew you were one of our top runners Eri. I had confidence in you.” Kaori interjects. She looked back to Sayumi who clung on to Eri as if she could disappear any moment. “You must be Sayu?”

Sayumi looked up from Eri's shoulder to Eri's track coach. She stood up straight and bowed to give a proper introduction.

“Yes, I'm Michishige Sayumi.” she confirmed.

“Eri kept mentioning you during training. She really did miss you.” Kaori states. “You two must be deeply in love.”

The two girls glanced at each other and blushed, Sayumi's face was a lot more visible due to her light skin. Kaori laughed and put a hand on her kouhai's arms in a assuring touch.

“Don't worry. I won't say anything. I think it's cute.” she promised. “You chose the right person Sayu.”

“Thank you.” Sayumi meekly replied, her face still burning hot from her flushed face.

“Well, I better get going. Eri you should go home too and get some rest. You've been working too hard lately.” Kaori advised, before walking off with her team's trophy.

'That...was a little embarrassing.'

“Sayu, there you are!” Ai yelled, joining her friends, with Risa behind her. “You just suddenly went off. Were you that eager to see Eri again?”

Sayumi felt her face turn hot with embarrassment again. Ai finished complaining to Sayumi and gave her full attention to the player who gave their high school the championship trophy. Eri gave Ai a small wave in return.

“Eri that was amazing! I didn't know you can run that fast.” Ai complimented. “You must be so happy that you've won.”

“I'm just relieved it's over. I was so nervous when I lined up!” Eri admitted. “I've never felt my heart beat that face before!”

Sayumi looked at Eri as she spoke with a love struck smile in place then giggled. “Eririn you're so cute~!” she commented, making Eri blush this time.

Sayumi clung on to Eri's arm and smiled. Eri was surprised that Sayumi had shown any affection towards her in public. She was used to it in front of her friends, but outside where plenty of other people can see made Eri a little embarrassed. Seeing that Eri was a little uncomfortable with the public affection, decided to interrupt and help Eri from feeling bashful.

“For someone who's 'my pace' you sure run fast.” Risa joked.

“Eri, would you like me to drive you home?” Ai asked.

“Yes please. I'm way too tired to walk home.” Eri replied.

“Eri are you okay? Maybe you should drink water! Did you bring your water bottle with you?” Sayumi questioned, grabbing Eri's gym bag for the water.

“Sayu! I'm fine. You don't have to worry so much. I just want to go home and take a bath. My legs ache.” Eri assured.

Ai and Risa laughed at Sayumi overreaction to Eri's weariness. Eri smiled at her girlfriend as a way of thank Sayumi for being so thoughtful then tied their hands together in a firm lock. Sayumi felt her heart swell with joy at the small action. Eri was becoming more comfortable with their relationship and with affection.

It made Sayumi beyond happy to see Eri breaking through her shell even if it were a little. Sayumi glanced at Eri with a loving smile in place then look back to her friends. Risa motioned for the couple to follow her and Ai to the parking lot, noticing that they probably wanted some alone time now that they're finally together.

“Oh, Sayu would you like me to drive you home also?” Ai asked.

“No, I'll come with Eri. It's fine Ai-chan.” Sayumi hastily replied.

Ai opened the back seat door and walked her way to the driver seat. Risa settled in the passenger seat in the front, while Eri and Sayumi took the back. When Eri was inside the car, Sayumi scooted over to Eri to lean against her girlfriend. Sayumi rested her head on Eri's shoulder.

Eri smiled, enjoying Sayumi's warmth. Eri looked down at Sayumi and her smile grew. Even if Sayumi would probably agree with Eri instead of thanking her for the compliment, Eri admitted Sayumi was cuter when she laid against the shy turtle like this. Eri squeezed Sayumi's hand that was still tangled around the track runner's hand and looked out the open window.

“Thank you for driving us home Ai-chan and thank you again for attending my game.” Eri smiled, waving goodbye to her two friends.

“It's the least I can do since you've done one long run today.” Ai replied.

Risa leaned over Ai to get a better view of Eri from the driver window. “Please take a warm bath to rest your sore muscles Eri.” The motherly bean asked.

Sayumi wrapped her arms around Eri's bicep and laughed. “She'll be fine Gaki-san! I'll take good care of her.” she promised.

The two older girls looked at each other with small smirks in place then chuckled. “I'm sure you will Sayu.” Ai laughed, before starting the car again. “I'll see you both on Monday, bye!”

'Can Ai-chan makes it anymore obvious?!'

The car in front of the two younger girls drove off, leaving them alone in front of Eri's large three floor house. Sayumi leaned her head against Eri while the little turtle on the other hand was staring into space, blinking subconsciously, trying to figure out what her two senpais meant before driving off in a fit of laughter.

“Sayumi...” Eri mumbled, slowly coming back to earth.

“Yeah?” Sayumi questioned.

Eri turned to her girlfriend with a confused expression in place. “What did they mean?”

Sayumi felt her face turn hot to Eri's innocent question. “It's nothing Eririn let's just get inside so you can relax.” she suggested.

Eri nodded, not really that curious to the answer of her question. The need to sleep and sooth the aching in her body was much stronger than needing to find the hint behind Ai's words. Sayumi lead her tired girlfriend through the front gates of Eri's house and quickly made it to the front door. She spun around to retrieve the key to open the top lock of the entrance door. 

“Eri, don't you have a key?” Sayumi reminded, seeing Eri staring into space again. “Eri?”

Eri let out a heavy sigh and blinked. She rubbed her droopy eyes and smile, bashfully. Eri put on a goofy smile, feeling embarrassed to be caught 'communicating'.

“I'm sorry Sayu. I'm really tired.” Eri apologized, digging into her pockets to pull out the house key. She didn't notice Sayumi frown to her exclamation. “Here it is!” The tired track member held out the key in front of Sayumi's face proud that she didn't lose something this important for once.

Sayumi took the copper item and wasted no time to unlock the door and walk inside. The two high school students stood in the foyer, scanning for anyone else in the house.

“Mom! Dad! I'm home.” Eri announced, hearing her voice echo in her huge spacious house.

A loud bark ripped through the echo, followed by the sound of scratching against the floor and a sharp bark. Sayumi jumped and let out a loud scream when Eri's dog, Aru came racing towards his owner and visitor.

“Aru stop!!” Eri shouted, glaring at her on coming dog. “Rina!!”

Eri put her hands up to protect herself from the oversized dog that is about to jump up and tackle his small owner. There isn't anything else Eri can do. She let out a high pitched yell with Sayumi, bracing herself to be knocked down.

“Eri?” Another girl called. There was footsteps from the stairs in the foyer. “Eri, you're home. Aru stop it!”

Aru was pulled away from his collar and a loud sigh was let out from both frightened girls. The girl that had pulled Aru into the living room and came back to properly greet her sister.

“Welcome home Eri.” she greeted, giving Sayumi a warm smile as well. “Hello Michishige-san. Are you going to spend the night again?”

“She's just staying here for a few hours, Rina.” Eri informed. “Is mom home?”

“She'll be back soon. Mom went out to buy some ingredients for tonight's dinner. Dad is still at work.” Rina replied. “How did the race go?”

“My team won.” Eri smiled, still filled with pride to her victory.

“Congratulations! I knew you were a good runner.” Rina congratulated. “Oh, do you want anything to eat or drink? You must be thirsty after your run.”

“I'm fine. I'm just going to take a bath and probably rest before dinner.” Eri declined.

“Okay, I'll tell you when dinner is ready.” Rina said, walking towards the living room to flick on the TV.

“You're sister is very nice.” Sayumi complimented. “Why is that she never calls you Onee-chan?”

Eri lead the bunny up the stairs quietly, eager to get to her room to get ready for her bath.

“I don't like when she calls me that. I just told her to call me Eri instead.” Eri replied, pushing open her room door and switched on the lights. “I shouldn't take long bathing, but if you get hungry or thirsty you can go downstairs and help yourself.”

Sayumi took a seat to Eri's bed, nervously placing her hands to her thighs.

“I'll be fine.” Sayumi assured.

Eri excused herself out of her room to take her much needed bath and Sayumi was left alone in Eri's room in silence. Sayumi took this moment to scan Eri's room out of curiosity to see if anything had changed. She concluded that it was the same extremely messy room with a couple of incompletely collections that Eri had grew out of and a desk that is covered with mountains of paper that Sayumi couldn't tell it wasn't a desk if it weren't for the small lamp that peeked out behind the stacked sheets and a computer chair next to the white sheets.

'Some things still haven't changed, huh, Eririn?'

Sayumi smiled to herself, seeing that Eri's disorganized behavior had not changed along with some of her weird tendencies such has standing in corners when nervous. It was something that Sayumi in some sort of odd way, enjoyed, it made Sayumi only love her shy turtle even more. Sayumi sighed and stood up from her spot, having enough sight seeing of Eri's mess.

'I might as well make myself useful. Her room could use some tidying.'

With her mind set on her chosen task, Sayumi began to pick up heaps of wrinkled clothing and sorted them into neat piles by article of clothing. Shirts were in one pile to her right, shorts were to her left, and small clothing such as socks and underwear in the middle. The black haired teenager made sure to fold every piece of clothing neatly and set them to Eri's bed when completed.

Normally, a mess this huge would upset any parent, but picking up after Eri didn't bother the quiet working bunny at all. Silently, Sayumi continued to sort out crumbled clothes and put them into well-kept hoards of clothing. She kept this steady pace, losing track of how long she's been preoccupied with cleaning, forgetting that Eri hadn't returned yet. There was then a knock to her door and carefully the door began to open.

“Eri, can I borrow...oh...Michishige-san. I didn't know you were here, sorry.” Rina mumbled, looking at the underwear that was still in Sayumi's hands. “W-what are you doing?”

Sayumi noticed Rina's gaze and quickly dropped the underwear on to the floor. She felt her whole face turn hot, realizing how odd it must have seen from Rina's point of view. The flustered rabbit let out a timid laugh.

'This is awkward!!!'

“I was cleaning Eri's mess!” Sayumi bellowed, pointing to the group of clothes next to her.

Rina looked over the pile then faced Sayumi not wanting to search deeper into Sayumi's claim. She had something more important to do, like finish her math homework. Sayumi put on a small smile.

“If you're here then where is Eri?” Rina asked.

“She's taking a bath.” Sayumi retorted.

“I better go check on her to see if she hasn't fallen asleep in the tub again. The last time she almost drowned.” Rina announced, facing back to the door. “I don't get how she can sleep anywhere.”

Rina left the door, allowing Sayumi to let out a much needed sigh. Rina chose one of the worse times to come in. Sayumi sat down to take a break from cleaning.

'Rina-chan probably thinks I'm a pervert now!'

The door to Eri's room opened again, but this time instead of Rina entering it was Eri, tiredly rubbing her eyes with a towel clutched in the other. Eri groggily went scurrying through her cluttered room, for needed clothes to slip into a more comfortable outfit.

'She did fall asleep in the tub.'

Sayumi laughed silently to herself from her observation. She heard Eri give out a loud yawn and gather pieces to complete her outfit. Sayumi watched her quietly, realizing that Eri is still dripping wet and spotted a drop of water at the back of Eri's neck. The middle-aged teenager inventively watched the drop slide down Eri's neck to the small section of her bare back then disappear behind Eri's fluffy white towel.

Sayumi felt her face run warm then rapidly turn hot as if she were running a fever.  Her heart started to pump uncontrollably, fueled by her deepest desire, Eri. The younger girl wanted more than anything to race up to Eri and remove the teasing towel to have her way with the older girl, but Sayumi used every fiber in her body to subside her needs. Deciding that watching was a much better option, Sayumi looked on, while Eri was unaware of her girlfriend's lust filled eyes. She probably had forgotten Sayumi was here.

'Does she have any idea what she's doing to me?!'

Sayumi gulped, placing a hand to her beating chest. Her heart was so loud she wondered why Eri didn't hear it either. The sound was similar to a constant bongo drum. Worried that her face could be as red as a strawberry, Sayumi put both her hands to her cheeks and felt how hot her skin had turned just from her thoughts alone.

'I've never felt my heart beat this fast before. There's something that makes me more attracted to her.'

“Sayu. Sayu!” Eri yelled, ripping Sayumi of her thoughts.

“Huh?!” Sayumi chirped, clearing her throat once hearing how scratchy it became. “Yes?”

Eri raised her brow to Sayumi's odd voice. “I was saying that is it okay I change here?”

Sayumi felt her stomach swirl at the question. Now was not the best of time to ask, but she couldn't say no. A part of her even wondered why Eri even asked since this is her room. Pushing her thoughts aside, Sayumi spoke again.

“It's fine! I'll just close the curtains and turn around.” Sayumi agreed, dashing to the window and pulling the curtains together.

Sayumi stood at the window, studying the curtains intensely, while trying to keep her mind off the fact that Eri was a few steps away from her, getting dressed. Knowing that Eri is naked, Sayumi stared even harder at the curtain and gripped on to the soft material.

'I never noticed that they have a turtle pattern on them. Eri is so cute.'

Feeling that her desire had lowered slightly, Sayumi felt more comfortable staying in the same room as her girlfriend and focused on the things that Sayumi found so cute about Eri. This made her lustful urges eventually shrink down to nothing. The paled-skinned teenager's body became less tense.

“I'm done!” Eri announced, allowing Sayumi to turn around again. “Sayu, are you hungry? Rina told me dinner is done.”

“Yeah I'm starving!” Sayumi quickly answered.

“Come on, let's eat!” Eri enthusiastically agreed, grabbing on to Sayumi's hand to direct her out of her room and to the kitchen.

'She's so cute when she's eager for food too. Everything Eri does is so cute!'

“Ah I'm so full~!” Sayumi cried, plopping herself on Eri's bed, staring blankly at the ceiling.

A small hand placed on to the bunny's soft stomach, rubbing lazily in a circular motion. Sayumi held a content smile to her full belly.

“Your mom's cooking is so good.”

From the corner of her eye, Sayumi watched Eri walk around the room, gathering what she needed to get ready for Sayumi's stay, alarmed to Sayumi's actions. As the Eri steadily went around her room she paused at her dressers and looked around her with a puzzled expression.

“Sayumi, did you clean up in here?” Eri asked, casually, unfaltering to the fact that Sayumi had went through her personal belongings to try and tidy up the turtle's messy room. The drowsy rabbit nodded. Eri let out a small sigh of frustration and went back to zipping back and forth through the room. Sayumi sat up on the bed.

“What's wrong?” Sayumi asked.

“I can't find anything now!” Eri complained.

Sayumi gave her girlfriend the strangest look. Sometimes even after knowing Eri for a good amount of years, Sayumi still couldn't understand the strange turtle. The taller girl was sure that Eri's unpredictable behavior was what she liked about the older girl.

'How can she have an easier time finding something in huge piles of dirty clothes?!'

“Okay, I found it!” Eri declared, holding out a cluster of clothes in her closed fist into the air. She looked back at Sayumi and held out the bundle of crumpled clothes to her. “I found your pajamas.”

Sayumi held out a hand hesitatingly. “Is it...even clean?” Sayumi questioned.

Eri pulled her hand back to her chest, unsure to Sayumi's faint question and scratched the back of her head while looking the articles of clothing over. Eri began to pout, stumped to her lack of information. Sayumi couldn't help, but smile. Eri always had the cutest pouts when she was either unsure of something or thinking too hard.

“I...I think so.” Eri muttered.

“Eri this is why you need to clean your room and have everything neat!” Sayumi protested.

Eri frowned. “Alright, don't worry Sayu! I'm sure my mom has a clean pile of my clothes in the dryer. I'll be right back.” Eri promised, then hurried out the room.

'Eri, you're always so unorganized. I don't know how you can live in a room like this!'

Rolling on to her side, Sayumi scooted closer to the head of the bed and placed her head onto a soft pillow. On instincts, Sayumi pressed her face into the gentle cushion and took in a deep breath to the sweet scent clinging to the fabric. She let out a deep sigh and smiled.

'Strawberries. I always liked that shampoo on her the most.'

Sayumi rubbed her cheek against the fluffy pillow, washed away from the soft fruity smell. That smell always relaxed her. She often told Eri to use that shampoo the most, but like always Eri forgot, but Sayumi never made a big deal about it.

The younger girl was happy enough to lay in Eri's arms when they came home from school to cuddle before doing homework. The warmth the aho gave off made Sayumi feel relaxed after a hard day of lecturing. Sayumi let out another sigh and felt herself start to slip into a peaceful sleep.

“You're such a pervert!!” Eri shouted, startling her girlfriend. “Geez, what if I was Rina?!”

Sayumi laid flat on her back again and blushed. “She...already might think I am a pervert.” Sayumi muttered. “While I was cleaning she...came in and I had one of your underwear in my hands at the time.”

Eri's eyes opened wide in surprise. “You had one of my underwear in your hand?! You're an even bigger pervert than I thought!” Eri complained.

“No! I-It isn't w-what you think!” Sayumi cried.

'Isn't that the oldest line in the book!?'

Eri's face slowly turned from angry to happy and she started to laugh. Sayumi sat still lost at her sudden eruption of laughter. Eri held on a goofy smile and took several deep breaths to calm herself.

“Sayumi you're too funny! I know you were cleaning my room.” Eri giggled. “I just wanted to see you blush.”

Sayumi frowned and turned away from Eri with her arms folded over her chest. “Hmm! That wasn't funny, Eri!” she scolded. “You idiot!”

Eri stopped laughing and crawled over to the furious bunny in the middle of her bed. Sayumi glared down at her feet, completely ignoring Eri's pout for forgiveness. She knew that if she did look, she would easily cave. Sayumi didn't want to lose that quickly.

'I'm not falling for the puppy eyes!'

“Aw...Sayumi~!!” Eri refuted, sitting in front of Sayumi. “I'm sorry! I didn't mean to upset you.” There was still silence. “Sayumin~!!”

'I'm not falling for the cutesy voice either!!'

Eri took a piece of black hair between her fingers and pushed it behind Sayumi's ear. The airhead sat there, looking over Sayumi's hunched over form, waiting for the pallid-skinned girl to respond. Seeing that Eri wasn't going to win, she only had one option left and if that didn't work then she had no idea what would. Eri leaned closer to Sayumi and ran her fingers through long jet-black locks. Eri saw Sayumi stiffen at the feeling of Eri's fingers through Sayumi's hair.

“You looked so cute when you blushed.” Eri whispered, nuzzling her nose to the tip of Sayumi's ear. She turned around, finally noticing how close their faces were. Eri put on another smile that she knew will claim Sayumi's heart all over again.

'Why does she always win?! It isn't fair that she's so cute!'

“Really?” Sayumi asked.

Eri nodded. “Sayumi is always cute! It's why I like you.” Eri confirmed.

Sayumi eyed her girlfriend wearily. “That's it?” she complained.

“Yeah. Why else?” Eri responded, as if such a question was stupid to ask.

'She only agreed to date me because of my looks?!'

Sayumi frowned again and flicked Eri's forehead before sitting on the edge. Eri yelped out in pain and put a hand to her forehead. Then once again began to laugh and sit behind her girlfriend. The athletic girl put her arms around Sayumi's small waist and rested her chin to Sayumi's shoulder.

“I'm just kidding~” Eri giggled. “Can't you just take a joke, Sayumi?”

Sayumi pouted, ignoring Eri. “I was serious when I asked that Eri!” Sayumi clarified.

Realizing the seriousness to the question, Eri became more stern. The last thing she wanted to do is upset her lover and possibly hurt her feelings, or worse, make Sayumi second guess their relationship. So to put the bunny back at ease, Eri decided to apologize.

“I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings Sayumi. Of course I like you for other reasons.” Eri answered, solemnly.

'How do I know she's not telling me that as a joke?'

Sayumi shifted between Eri's legs to get a better view of the track runner's face. She needed to make direct eye contact with Eri to see she meant these meaningful words. It was the only why Sayumi felt that she could know Eri's speaking the truth. The second Sayumi turned around the two teenagers locked eyes as if they were under a spell.

Sayumi put her hand over Eri's. The sudden contact made Eri smile remembering that they had been apart for an entire weak. The turtle felt her body awaken with desire, reminding her just how much she missed having Sayumi's presence near her.

“What other reasons?” Sayumi whispered, curiously.

“Well...I like that you're reliable, trustworthy,...and beautiful both inside and out.” Eri said, with a dreamy smile in place. “I love you, Sayumin.”

'She really loves me that much?'

Sayumi looked into the turtle's eyes, for any traces of lies, but there was nothing. Eri was being honest and meant all her words. Sayumi had on a huge smile then turned around and kissed Eri on the lips. The kiss was brief and completely unexpected. Sayumi smirked when Eri let out a groan of disappointment when it quickly ended.

However, the distance between both girls from kissing again wasn't far, but Sayumi didn't want to kiss the luscious lips before her just yet. To make sure Eri stood back, Sayumi put a hand to Eri's cheek and placed a finger to Eri's bottom lip. The contact of soft skin only excited Eri even more. Her blood began to rush through body, fueling Eri's fervor. Sayumi stared at the parted lips and ran a finger along Eri's mouth.

“Eririn...” Sayumi heaved, finding it harder to control herself anymore. Eri let out a small whimper, but remained seated, waiting for Sayumi to close the distance to kiss again. “I love you too. Eri...tell me you love me again.”

Sluggishly, Eri's tongue slipped out and licked her parched lips, accidentally brushing the tip against Sayumi's finger in the process. The flushed rabbit let out a small gasp and licked her own lips, hungrily.

“...I love you. Sayumi, I love you!” Eri breathlessly shouted.

Sayumi slipped further into Eri's lap and tied her arms around Eri's curvy body before diving in to kiss her again with a fiery passion. Eri's hands automatically linked around Sayumi's back and slipped under her shirt, for better contact to her skin. Wildly, their tongues met together, trying to over power the other into submission. Sayumi's hips began to grind against Eri's lap and received a sharp cry in return.

One of Eri's hand pulled out from Sayumi's shirt and curled around the taller teenager's slender neck, tangling with thick black hair again. Eri flinched when she felt small fingers slip into her pants and rub against her underwear undetected. The lovers' pent up needs of physical contact for one another finally reached its limit. Neither girl could contain it any longer especially now since they were alone.

Eri grabbed on to Sayumi's waist and lifted her so that she was now placed in the center of the bed. Eri positioned both her hands beside Sayumi's head and glanced down to her girlfriend with a lovestruck gaze. Sayumi closed her eyes and gulped to try and control her rush of emotions. She can barely breathe from the burst of excitement.

'Eri...I love you. I don't ever want to lose you! You're my world.'

Eri placed a kiss to Sayumi's forehead and moved her hands down to Sayumi's light pink skirt. She saw Sayumi jump when Eri's fingers touched the bunny's thighs and smirked. With her devilish smile still in place, Eri pushed the frilly thin skirt up to Sayumi's stomach and slipped her fingers into the inner side of Sayumi's thighs.

Sayumi stared down adoringly to her girlfriend as she began to slowly recover. A light smile came to Sayumi's face as she watched Eri.

'She's beautiful. I can never love her enough.'

Gaining her strength again, Eri slowly opened her eyes and blushed when she saw Sayumi staring intensely down at her. A goof smile came across her face.

“Wha~t?” Eri bashfully asked.

Sayumi giggled and laid down against Eri. Comfortably, her head settled under Eri's chin. Eri slid a hand down Sayumi's arm to find her hand and closed their hands together. Eri's left arm was placed around Sayumi's slim waist.

“Eririn...I love you so much.” Sayumi mumbled, playing with Eri's fingers. “Sometimes...it scares me how much I do.”

“Scare you?” Eri repeated. “Why?”

“Because, what will happen if I can't stop?” Sayumi questioned. “What if you get taken away from me? It isn't long before we leave high school and go to different colleges.”

“Sayumi, you'll never stop loving me just how I'll never stop loving you. And even if we go to different colleges...I'll always be with you because it's where my heart says I belong, by your side.” Eri confirmed. “Besides, we're supposed to be celebrating. I won the race! We don't want to ruin the celebration do we?”

Sayumi lifted her head up from Eri's chest and shook her head. Eri smiled and ran a hand through thick messy tresses.

'She's always so good to me. I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend. Eri is meant for me.'

“Aren't you glad you won that race?” Sayumi grinned.

Eri held on a similar smile. “I should win more often.”

The two teenagers laughed shortly after before letting out big yawns as sleep finally came over them. Rubbing her eyes, Sayumi cuddled against Eri's chest again.

“Good night Eri.” Sayumi yawned.

A slow breath escaped from Eri's mouth. She too agreed sleep was something much needed. With a lazy hand, Eri pulled the sheets around the two of them and began to close her eyes. Peacefully, the two girls fell into a light slumber, linked together as one.

The full perv is in the perv section. I can also post a link for those who don't have access in the perv. http://pkkame.wordpress.com/2010/09/18/a-runners-prize-kameshige/
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 08:01:39 PM by writerjunkie »

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Writerjunkie's one-shot(UPDATE-9/17)
« Reply #83 on: September 18, 2010, 12:46:13 PM »
Kameshige! :w00t: It's really domestic in it's sweetness. Love it! :wub:

*off to the perv* XD

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Re: Writerjunkie's one-shot(UPDATE-9/17)
« Reply #84 on: September 28, 2010, 12:46:43 AM »
Oooh a long KameShige fic!! I missed these 2 featured in fics. And there's a little of AiGaki too :)

I love the "you are my world" line. I might melt if I heard it in real life ^^;

I really need to find time to read the "extra" part :P

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
Re: Writerjunkie's one-shot [CLOSED]
« Reply #85 on: December 24, 2010, 03:29:58 AM »
Hey it's been a while I don't have a new one-shot just yet, but I do have a comic. It's a comic version of my one-shot The Start of Love. I haven't gotten a cover for it yet since I already spent almost four days making the five paged comic. XD When I do finish the cover I'll post it. I'm sorry if the drawing isn't my best. It's very difficult to fit something into a small box oddly. o.O I draw better when I'm not limited to draw in a tiny space. I also did everything by hand, including the panels and the shading and inking.

I'm sorry my writing is crappy! ^^; I wonder if it's even possible to read any of this comic. o.o I also need to improve, but this is my first comic and I hope as I continue to make them I improve.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 04:01:27 PM by writerjunkie »

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Writerjunkie's one-shot(UPDATE 12/23) Start of Love comic version
« Reply #86 on: December 24, 2010, 07:19:15 AM »
That was really cute to see written drawn out. :wub:

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #87 on: December 24, 2010, 10:28:00 AM »
Nice idea to use the comic style for a one-shot, it was definatly a nice change from the norm!

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #88 on: December 24, 2010, 04:04:37 PM »
 :oops: Thanks you two. I was really unsure about posting this. ^^; I'm glad some people like it. I'm going to hopefully make another one-shot in this form. I just need to rest my hand right now. Drawing for three days straight in a row made my hand hurt every time I held a pencil while drawing. I'll probably even draw this comic over.

Offline ShiroiHana

• mukii~~
« Reply #89 on: December 25, 2010, 11:20:56 AM »
Title: My Everything

She laughs and nods. I can accept that. Forget about how it’s forbidden. I’ll have to take the risk of getting caught. I can deal with the consequences later, because she’s worth it. She’s worth everything.

eh..i cant comment much because i skip several dangerous part, sorry ^^;;
but, i think that line summarize everything ^^
yes, she is your best friend, leader-san, but, you know you love her ^_^

Title: My Goodbye Letter

eh? a goodbye letter? why? where?

Please don’t take too long. I’ll wait for you.

Gaki-san will wait for Ai untill Ai comeback to her, for some reason i get that sort of feeling ^^;

Title: On The Brink of Insanity

“We’ll meet again. I promise.”

yeah, they will meet again, sometime, when the time has come ^^
eh, but it is a sad story....>.<

I can see Risa and she’s calling me. She’s telling me to come with her. She wants me be with her. To finally meet her like I’ve promised. I hear her sometimes too you know. She tells me things. Yeah, you can look at me that way if you want. Maybe I am crazy after all.

a part of me want to say that Ai is crazy because Risa is already leaving this world so there's no way she could talk with her.
but, another part of me believe that she isnt crazy, how if Risa really called her? how if...?

Title: The Start of Love

Now it’s my turn to give her a bewildered look. She might just be strange like me after all. I’m going to like having her around. She smiles again and there’s something about her smile that makes my heart beat faster. It attracts me to her. I never noticed how pretty she is either. I’ve never had these feelings before. What is this? My stomach feels tight and queasy. My skin feels hot. Am I getting sick? No, that’s not it. Wait…I think I’m…in love?

yeah, Kamei-san, i could diagnose you that you have a love symptom :D
eh, this story is cute >_< much more cuter than the sad story before it.
ah, as i read it i could see heart are fluttering down as the story continue, just like in love manga  :nya:

Title: The Most Precious Gift

eh? pregnant?

oh, so it is like that..now that i finished reading it, i felt relieved :yep
Risa shouldnt surprised us like that...
but, i am glad that the ending is happy ^^

Title: Eri's Christmas Adventure

among all of the house there, they have to pick the wrong house
the reindeers are having so much pain that night :lol:
i want to quote but i may quote everything in this story..it is so funny :lol:

Title: A Runner's Prize

“I thought Sayu was bad at running?”

:lol: nothing cant stop the bunny from meeting her precious turtle :D

'I might as well make myself useful. Her room could use some tidying.'

that's a good meaning while this,

“Eri, can I borrow...oh...Michishige-san. I didn't know you were here, sorry.” Rina mumbled, looking at the underwear that was still in Sayumi's hands. “W-what are you doing?”

that's a suspicious meaning :lol:
what a good timing from Rina to enter the room  :lol:

“Eririn...I love you so much.” Sayumi mumbled, playing with Eri's fingers. “Sometimes...it scares me how much I do.”

surprisin how you could feel scared because of love...but, it is kind of true...

Title: The Start of Love
comic ver.

whoa, that's cute >_< kameshige is cute...eh, they're always cute actually :D
you have been working hard to make it, that's for some reason is cool..
it isnt easy to make a comic, i know because one of my school project is making a short comic.
as i make it, i feel like i want to give up..because it is tiring and difficult >.<
eh, now you must be thinking that my comment are weird ^^;;

eh, i like reading your story ^_^
sankyuu for writing many enjoyable stories
as for now, i will patiently wait for another story ^_^
writerjunkie-san ganbare~ ^o^

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #90 on: December 25, 2010, 01:11:26 PM »
oh wow, fingers hurt? no kidding. this was fantastic- thanks for sharing your drawings with us. I love the opening panels- how you were able to create sounds and space.

sometimes, when i write, i wish i could draw the story because sometimes, words just won't do. You've really taken fic writing up another level.

there are loads of resources online about drawing sequential art- i can only see this getting better.

Great job!

"I'm still blaming Sayu for my lolicon tendencies now." ~Essy

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #91 on: December 26, 2010, 05:20:26 AM »
@ shiroihana- O.O Wow you read all my one-shots?! How long did that take you?! lol

I'm glad though you've enjoyed all of them. It makes me feel happy about posting them all. I worked hard on all of them, although I feel only really proud of a few of them.  :nervous

I have some threads in here also that are one-shots if you're interested in reading them like Coming Back Home for example and Distraction. I hope I can post another one-shot though. I have about two in the making and they will be much longer than A Runner's Prize. lol That's also why it's taking so long. That mixed with laziness, lack of inspiration/motivation, me being a perfectionist, and the list goes on.

Until then, I will be making another one-shot into a comic I already know which one.

@ gracula- hello! ^_^

Yes, my fingers hurt and they are doing much better now. I guess I'm just not used to doing my drawing that intensely. lol I'll get used to it eventually.

I like the opening panel myself, but only the first one. It's probably because I felt I put more time and effort in that one panel.

wow, create sound and space in my comic, I never thought of that or intended it. I just copied what I remember from mangas and comics I read.

You know, I would offer to make a fic or whatever you write into a comic, the thing is I feel that my skills in a comic is just not ready yet. I'm using a lot of my fics as practice and an experiment with my comic drawing skills. What's really shameful too is that I've been drawing since I was a child and every panel in that comic looks like a little kid with a twitchy hand drew it. T____T That's also why I didn't want to post this comic when I wasn't even done with it. But...I have to start somewhere. At least my normal drawings are much better than that comic drawing.

Offline Tightrope

• Disciple of Bee ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #92 on: December 28, 2010, 02:58:50 PM »
Aw, that comic was cuteeeeeeeeeee ~  :heart: Young KameShige love :wub:
And that's one of the one-shots I've read from you before (aah, lurker memories~), so it made it even more cute XD

Maybe you should try to do less panels in each sheet, so you don't have to force yourself to fit the drawing in such a small box? I got a little confused with the order at reading (sorry, I'm slow like that x_X), but I think it was because there were too many panels. I don't know a thing about drawing comics XD But I think is extremely difficult to know how to "properly" do it. Is always easier to do a simple drawing than to do a comic. So, doing this comic only from the knowledge you have from reading is awesome  :panic:

Drawing is all about practice practice practice! Keep experimenting and you'll see your skills improving more and more ~
Like grac said, I can only see this getting better  :cow:  :cow:

And take care of your hand, is your most precious "tool" in this situation  XD

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #93 on: December 28, 2010, 04:03:44 PM »
^ Thanks, when I first got the idea I thought it was so cute I immediately started writing and that's how that short one-shot was made.

Oh, another lurker? Or...used to be a lurker. There are a lot of those. lol

You know I never thought of less panels. ^^; I wanted to put as much as I can because the paper I use is really long and I don't want to leave huge gaps on the page, but I think I might have to put less panels. That and use a smaller paper. Thanks for the advise. ^_^ I'm sorry you got confused, I put some numbers on the panels, but I guess it didn't show up so well. I'll have to think about the order of panels more carefully next time.

Haha, drawing comics is difficult, but in manga it's a bit more difficult especially if a mangaka uses a dip pen, which I tried to use in the second panel of the first page and...failure! The ink bled. T_T It's odd because I've used it before on my normal drawings and that never happened, but it happens when I ink a comic wth?!

I'm glad you enjoyed the comic though even if I see some horrible mistakes in every panel and page. lol I'll have to draw it again to hopefully get better.

And, my hand is doing fine now. I just might make another comic now. lol That is if my video games I got for Christmas don't distract me!

Offline Tightrope

• Disciple of Bee ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #94 on: December 28, 2010, 04:45:50 PM »
More like used to be a lurker, yeah  XD

And what I meant was... less but bigger panels? If the paper is long then you have more space to draw bigger :heart: But in the end, the better is what you feel more comfy with while drawing, so ganbare ~

And now that you mention it... THERE ARE NUMBERS IN THE PANELS. Ok, my bad... I totally missed them  :sweatdrop: Thanks for the tip  XD

Haha, drawing comics is difficult, but in manga it's a bit more difficult especially if a mangaka uses a dip pen, which I tried to use in the second panel of the first page and...failure! The ink bled. T_T It's odd because I've used it before on my normal drawings and that never happened, but it happens when I ink a comic wth?!

:lol: :lol:

I can imagine. I had problems before with that, while trying to ink some random drawing. I sure would do a mess if I have something with so many lines and and such like a comic :lol:
Have you thought of doing the "inking" with photoshop or something like that? It's a little tiring I guess to do it with the pc, but at least you don't have to worry as much about mistakes.

Another comic coming up?  :w00t: Sounds great  :heart: Enjoy your videogames as well ~
And don't forget to write more too!  :cow:

Offline LiLith

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayu♥Koha
« Reply #95 on: December 28, 2010, 05:55:58 PM »
Awww, so finally you made a comic!! ^_^
I was been at my hometown for awhile  :cry: I missed you *hug*
Your comic is so kawaii! ^_^ so does the story. Just practice more! You'll improve! ^_^ Don't hesitate to post your comic here!

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
« Reply #96 on: December 30, 2010, 07:06:27 PM »
AWESOME, junkie-chan!  :wub:

I knew it, you're a great drawer. Far, far beyond anything I'm capable of  XD

Sure, it's a little rough around then edges, but I think that works to your advantage rather than against. I'm going to have to read The Start of Love now. Was planning to catch up with all your one-shots during my 'boring' bus trips, but I always end up sleeping through those (late night outs playing all the time >.<).

KAMESHIGE! ohmygosh, my heart has been beating hard for these two even more so lately, with everything that's been going on  :cry:
Such a cute little story...  :k-inlove:

Thanks for putting this up... thanks for all the effort you've put into drawing it all out. That kind of thing would've taken me a year to draw. Fantastic stuff, and hope to see more from you soon.  :heart:

Offline ShiroiHana

• mukii~~
« Reply #97 on: December 31, 2010, 06:45:10 AM »
@ shiroihana- O.O Wow you read all my one-shots?! How long did that take you?! lol

I'm glad though you've enjoyed all of them. It makes me feel happy about posting them all. I worked hard on all of them, although I feel only really proud of a few of them.  :nervous

I have some threads in here also that are one-shots if you're interested in reading them like Coming Back Home for example and Distraction. I hope I can post another one-shot though. I have about two in the making and they will be much longer than A Runner's Prize. lol That's also why it's taking so long. That mixed with laziness, lack of inspiration/motivation, me being a perfectionist, and the list goes on.

Until then, I will be making another one-shot into a comic I already know which one.

i spent several hours to read. ^^ but, it's okay actually because i'm having a good time reading it. sankyuu for your hardwork  :)

oh...nah, i will read your others one-shots too. it seems interesting for me ^^~
eh...that mixed of long list of the reason why're you taking so long to make a fic, i think it'll make the fic become more delicious once it have been out from the oven, so i will eventually wait for your story patiently ^_^

and, oh...another comic to come, i cant wait to read it  XD
until that time come, writerjunkie-san, ganbare~ ^^/

wait, now that i think about it, your name is quite long lol, could i just call you jun or junkie?

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #98 on: January 03, 2011, 04:52:30 AM »
>.>

Finally finished this!! I had this saved on my computer for about...two years at least. I'm still not happy with it, but at least it's a one-shot. I only hope to bring out a better one than this crap. I hope some readers though can enjoy it or like it in some way. I did work hard on it. And...I don't know if this is good news or not, but I started my comic. I have two pages done. I don't know how long this will take since the fic to the comic is kind of long. Until then, read this fic or try to. lol

@ shiroihana - you can call me Junkie like everyone does. ^_^ I'm glad you enjoyed all the fics by the way. I really hope you will like this one somehow.

@ Bee - Ah there you are! I miss talking to you! ^_^ So I'm even happier to get a comment by you. I miss them too. lol I'm not the best drawer. You should see my friends. O.O Amazing! But I do try to make my drawings good enough. I hope you're enjoying your trip.

@ Lilith - Yes, I finally made a comic, but I kind of regret it. There are many things I do not like about it. At least I gave comic making a try though.

Title: Delusion

I can't believe she's done it again. She's stood me up. I would normally forgive her being that she's always so busy. I know that she's leader both of Morning Musume and Hello! Project isn't an easy job and I understand that but if she couldn't make it today then she should have told me instead of telling me lies with false hope.

Today was supposed to be a special day for us. It's our anniversary. We have been together for five years but when she became leader everything changed. She barely has time to talk with me or go anywhere with me. It was like she didn't have time for me or for this relationship. I've considered breaking up with her but each time I've told her she begged me to stay with her and said that she loved me.

But, why does she always leave me for work? Why has she forgotten our date tonight? She promised me she would come. That she would not forget it. She was supposed to be here hours ago.

It's passed midnight and she still hasn't showed yet. I stare at my reflection in the mirror of my dresser and continue to brush my thick locks of straight brown hair. I haven't changed out of my dress. A part of me still feels that she'll show still. She'll come running through my room door telling me how sorry she is and ask me to forgive her and I will, because I love her.

I care for her even if she disappointed me. I can always look pass her mistakes and continue to love her. I've worked so hard on my make-up and hair that it would be a waste if she didn't get to see it.

I put down my brush and run my fingers through thick hair to see if I have gotten rid of all the unwanted knots. My fingers comb through the locks with ease. Satisfied with my results, I take a hair tie and begin to tie my hair into a loose bun.

“I'm sorry I couldn't make it.”

I turn around to the sound of the expected visitor. I sit here at a loss for words as we look at each other through the thick silence. She stands in the door way, leaning against the door frame while her eyes scatter nervously across the floor. She's flooded with guilt.

She had never intended to keep me waiting for this long. She wasn't even expecting herself to show and yet here she is. Apologizing to me like I knew she would. I watch her, waiting for her to say more than just a simple sorry.

She had me waiting for hours. I think I deserve more than an “I'm sorry.” Our night is ruined. Our anniversary is ruined. She finally looks at me from across the room and stands properly on her two feet.

“What took you so long this time?” I question. “You had me waiting for hours Ai-chan. Do you know that?”

“I'm sorry.” She whispers.

Is she going to go keep telling me she's sorry? It's all I hear from her now that she has all this responsibility to handle. Has she forgotten that I can help her? She doesn't have to be alone. 

“You know I couldn't make it. Even if I wanted to.”

Ai-chan slowly walks towards me. Her stone hard stare softens to show the emotions her words could not. I've never seen her this emotionally stressed. There is something she needs to say, but she can't figure out the right words to say it. She stills owes me an explanation, but I have a feeling if she tells me I won't like it.

What is she hiding from me? What is she not telling me? Her hand goes to my shoulder, her touch far from affectionate.

It's apologetic and saddening. She squeezes my shoulder in a firm hold. I look back to her, clueless and afraid. Her face is so grave.

“What is that supposed to mean Ai-chan? You told me yourself you would be able to make it and here you are over five hours late.” I finally speak.

She gives me a sad smile and her eyes darken. She shakes her head.

“Risa, don't you think it's time to let go?” She whispers. “You can't stay like this forever. You're trapped. How can I rest if you're like this?”

“Stop speaking to me in riddles.” I demand.

She's always saying nonsense things like this to distract me just so she won't get into trouble. Each time it makes me angrier. Can't she for once stick up to her responsibility?! She's mature when it's Morning Musume related responsibility, but when it comes to our relationship she always wants out.

I've confronted her before, asking if she really wants to be with me. I think her being my girlfriend is just too difficult for her. I glare at Ai-chan, waiting for a reply. She's stood me up for hours the least she can do is answer my questions and do as I asked. Ai puts on a sad face.

It's a pitiful face. She isn't sad. Ai-chan is sad for me. She's showing me pity? The eye contact between us disappears when she looks out my balcony window.

“You never listen.” Ai-chan mumbles. “You never believe anything I tell you.”

I'm outraged this time. I stand out of my chair, knocking it over and march over to her. Oddly, my stomping and the knocked over table doesn't startle Ai-chan.

She continues to stare out the window, lost into the pale white moon in the glittered-star sky.  My fist shake at my sides, but I control myself even if I want so badly to smack her.

“How can I believe anything you say or listen when every time you say you'll do something it's always broken!” I scream. “Ai-chan, do you even know what today is?” The anger inside me washes away and is replaced with sorrow.

I let out a loud sob and feel my face turn wet with tears. How can she? How can she just forget? Today is supposed to be special to me, to us. She promised! She said she would come to me!

We were supposed to have our day! Our special moment! Ai-chan ruined it! It's her fault. I nearly stumble to the ground overtaken from a wave of emotions.

I feel so many things at once that it makes my stomach twist and burn. I suddenly have the urge to vomit. I bite my bottom lip to contain myself, pushing myself to block all my emotions out. I stare at my girlfriend through a thick wall of tears. She just continues to stand perfectly still, like a beautiful marble statue, unaffected from my despair.

I just watch her, looking over every curve of her body. I take in her radiant soft skin. It's flawless. Perfect. She's always so perfect, but she never believed that.

She was too much of a perfectionist. My eyes move downward, noticing the dress she has on. That's the dress I bought her. The dress I gave her. I told Ai-chan to wear it today.

She remembered. I put on a painful smile, somewhat happy she listened to me. She knew this was important to me. Ai-chan wanted to make it perfect too.

As I reach further down the silk dress, I notice at the mid-section it's different. There's a stain. She dirtied it. The dark mark clashes with the dress with it's pitch black stain that's the size of a small puddle. I frown.

“It's ruined.” I mumble.

Ai-chan finally moves. She looks back at me with the same pitiful expression. I'm starting to hate that look and I'm starting to hate looking at her face. Bashfully, Ai-chan nods.

“I ripped it in some places too. I'm sorry Gaki-san.” Ai confirms.

“You keep saying that. When will you stop saying that?” I angrily reply.

“Until you start to believe me.” Ai quickly responds. “Until you let me go.”

Why does she keep saying that? What is she trying to say to me? Can't she for once stop these mind games?

“What?” I choke, shocked to such a statement. “Ai-chan, are you...breaking up with me?”

“No, Risa...” Ai-chan sighs. “Listen to me, you have to stop it! Snap out of it already! You're hurting yourself.”

I look down to my feet. I don't think I can stop myself now. I'm so angry. I knew she would do this.

I should have known. She's so scared the easy way out is to just leave. I let out a small chuckle. It's full of rage with cruel intention behind it.

“Get out.” I quietly say.

“Please, Risa-”

I couldn't stop myself. I finally reacted on my emotions. I didn't mean to do it, but it happened. It somehow happened without me being fully aware of my actions. Ai looks up at me with a hand on her face.

She starts to tear and I look back at her in shock. I slapped her. I actually did it. I hit her. Some how I think that hit hurt me more. I move my fingers, curling my hand into a fist and flinch.

It feels as if I punched a brick wall. A warm liquid begins to trickle down my knuckles. What's happening? Something isn't right. Ai-chan is changing. She looks so pale! She looks so ill.

“A-Ai-chan, you're bleeding!” I yell.

Thick trails of blood pours out from Ai-chan's mouth and her face is decorated with long slashes covered with dirt and gravel. There are even bits of metal all over her. She bends over, both her hands resting on her stomach. There's blood leaking through her fingers.

Her entire dress is caked in blood, but some of it looks like it isn't even hers. I start to cry. I'm stuck! I-I can't move.

I can't help her! She's going to die. Ai-chan is going to die if I don't help her! Why can't I move? Why can't I do anything?!

“Ai-chan!!” I scream.

The dull pain in my hand turns into a really sharp ache as if someone is stabbing my hand over and over. I pick it up to my face and notice that there are shards of glass between the knuckles. The back of my fist is completely covered in dark red blood.

How did this happen? I don't remember getting this. Did I punch glass? I look up at Ai-chan and notice that she's...disappearing! She's fading away! I can't believe what's happening.

“Ai-chan, don't leave! Please, Ai-chan don't leave me! I need you!” I beg. “Stay with me Ai-chan, please!”

“R-Risa!” she shouts back.

I can barely hear her. Why is she leaving again?! I can't stop crying. She's supposed to be here. She's supposed to keep her promise! She can't do that. Not ever, not today! Not on our anniversary.

“Risa!!” That voice didn't sound like her. Someone else is here?

Someone grabs my shoulders and shakes me and I blink away the tears to see. It isn't Ai-chan. I look at her, confused. Ai-chan isn't here? I look around me and see that I'm in my room like I knew I was.

Except, Ai-chan isn't here. There isn't any sign indicating that she ever came here. I can't smell her perfume and her cellphone decorated with charms at the end isn't on my nightstand like it usually is when she visits. Ai-chan never came here. It's like she never existed.

“Risa, can you hear me!?”

I look back in front of me. “What is it Eri?!” I angrily reply.

Eri looks at me as if I've got five heads. “I said we have to get you to a hospital. You might have broken your hand. What were you thinking when you punched your mirror!?” Eri explains.

I turn around and notice that the dresser mirror I was once staring at while brushing my hair is shattered into a bunch of pieces. I look back to my hand at my side. Did I do that?

That was never Ai-chan's face I slapped. It was my reflection that I hit? I close my eyes to stop the buzzing in my head and the spinning in my room. Something isn't right.

“You scared her away!” I blurt out.

“Huh? Gaki-san are you okay?!” Eri frantically says.

“Because of you, you scared Ai-chan away!” I blame. “Ai-chan was just here! She was here I saw her!”

Eri looks at me with a frightening face on. “Gaki-san what are you talking about?! Ai-chan was never here. She'll never be here Gaki-san.” She tries to explain. I furiously push Eri's hands off me.

“Stop lying Kame!” I demand.

I don't want to listen to her. I don't have to listen to Eri. I'm her senpai! She's supposed to listen to me and respect me.

She isn't supposed to lie to me! Eri has always been honest. Why is she lying now? This isn't funny!

“Tell me the truth Eri!” I order. “Tell me the truth!”

“Gaki-san, she's dead!” Eri admits.

I stare at her, frozen as my mind enters into a state of panic. That isn't true. T-That never happened! It didn't!

Eri starts to cry, but I can't understand why she's crying. She's not the one being lied to and having her heart crushed into hundreds of pieces. She isn't the one who might have lost her girlfriend!

“She died, Gaki-san. three years ago.” Eri whispers, no longer looking me in the eye. “From a train accident. It came off the tracks. A large piece of steel went through her stomach. It was a quick death.”

“T-That isn't true! None of that is true!!!” I deny, jumping out of my chair. “Stop telling me these lies Eri.”

Eri starts to cry even harder. “It's the truth, Gaki-san! I'm sorry.” Eri says with her most honest face. “I-I know I shouldn't have told you this. Reina told me not to, but...I had to. I couldn't pretend with you anymore. Not after you've hurt yourself. I'm afraid...you'll kill yourself Gak-san, or hurt someone.”  Eri starts to hiccup through her furious crying. I've never seen her this hurt. “Every year you do this. You act out the same night Ai-chan died. She was supposed to meet you here for your fifth anniversary.”

This isn't real. That's a lie! Ai-chan...I was talking to her just a second ago! It felt so real!! She was here!

I saw her! How cans he be dead?! A train? A train killed her? I fall to the floor, weeping.

My Ai-chan...taken away from me! Gone. Eri comes over and hugs me. She holds me as I shake, trying to calm. I can hear her saying she's sorry over and over.

It doesn't matter though. It'll never matter how sorry she is for lying to me. Because Ai-can is not here and she'll never come here.

She'll never come back. It was a dream. Everything I did and said was just me...talking to myself all this time? I imagined everything.

“Ai-chan.” I cry.

Why did she have to leave? Why did she have to leave me? I should have died too.

I should have died with her. Without her, I have nothing left. Everything is meaningless.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Writerjunkie's one-shot(UPDATE 1/2) Delusion
« Reply #99 on: January 03, 2011, 05:06:48 AM »
 :cry: :cry: :dizzy: :err: :fainted: :imdead: So sad.

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yaida Hitomi - Yurayura