JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Misia - Wasurenai Hibi

Author Topic: Lotte "Fit's" Dance Contest  (Read 2048 times)

Offline BakHamNoi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Lotte "Fit's" Dance Contest
« on: April 18, 2009, 01:35:08 AM »
Gum maker Lotte is collaborating with YouTube to promote Lotte’s new Fit’s Gum, a new soft gum with a packaging innovation where the gum slides out in individual paper sleeves. To drive home the point, Lotte created a campaign to engage their online and mobile base with an interactive dance campaign.

The Fit’s Dance Contest began with a catchy (perhaps a little TOO catchy) jingle accompanied by young celebrities doing a special dance that can only be described as “very Japanese”. It’s cute, catchy, and full of smiles.

Until April 27th, dancers at home can enter their own takes on the Fit’s dance, upload it to Lotte, and compete for up to $10,000. The campaign is using Lotte’s own site to distribute information and receive videos, and using YouTube to spread the best ones. It also comes complete with blog parts that teach the dance steps with an animated figure.
source : cscout japan.com

It's basically a dance contest. And the song is really catchy, it's stuck in my brain. Kamu to Funyan-nyan-nyan-nyan-nyan~
Here to check the videos http://lotte-fits.jp/dance/user_dance.php

The original CM (With Nozomi and Takeru (Bloody Monday)
ロッテ Fit's 新発売 CM :: 佐々木希 佐藤健 LOTTE ガム 噛むとフニャン♪

Here is my favorite  :wub: (watch it HD)
ロッテ Fit's ダンスコンテスト::016サンプル

How about a JPH!P of these contest  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
Re: Lotte "Fit's" Dance Contest
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2009, 06:31:11 PM »
lmao, that's catchy!!

edit: seriously, this song is beyong awesome. please tell me that there is a 4 minute version of it somewhere  XD

Lotte is the same company that makes black black --> Another great gum commercial:

« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 12:34:02 PM by BarrieV »

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Misia - Wasurenai Hibi