JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Luminous Orange - How High

Author Topic: Official Wrestling Thread "Finally ... a wrestling thread HAS COME BACK TO JPH!P!!!"  (Read 350872 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: Official Wrestling Thread "Finally ... a wrestling thread HAS COME BACK TO J
« Reply #960 on: November 29, 2007, 06:15:14 AM »
I didn't. Hornswoggle is still here? I'm glad Y2J and his Bon Jovi hair is back!

RIC FLAIR!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Hilarious they bringing all these old guys back. What happened to Lenny Dykstra and his pink shorts?

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Official Wrestling Thread "Finally ... a wrestling thread HAS COME BACK TO J
« Reply #961 on: December 05, 2007, 04:55:39 PM »
DAMN!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
^ I would say something, but Ron Simmons already said it. :lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
RAWs 15th Anniversary show is on.

Evolution Reunion kicking it off.
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
[Ric Flair voice]

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

[/Ric Flair voice]

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Tonight's episode is really great. It was great seeing ppl like Steve Blackman and Ted Dibiase back. And for the flash back clips :lol: :lol:  I really miss moments like that in the WWE

This clip wasn't in tonight's episode(except for the worm) but this is a fav moment of mine
[youtube=425,350]LvJS5n-mKbw[/youtube]
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
Plenty of laughs in tonites raw, specifically from all the flashbacks. :lol:
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
OMFG! sry for overreacting, but was Sunny on tonight's episode?! I could have sworn I spotted her when Austin called the superstars out for a beer bash. I missed the first hour of raw, so I don't know if she was on that

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
^
Yea, Sunny was there, check the WWE site.
RVD was there, but I missed that and the ladder match Jeff Hardy had with Carlito.
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline A1

• The Original Caramel Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #969 on: December 11, 2007, 03:37:16 AM »
I went into fangirl mode when I saw Steve Blackman. The guy is looking great. I loved the ending.  :yep:

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Seeing Sunny back really made my day, that would be cool if she started working with the WWE again.

Steve Blackman is in awesome shape, my mouth was like :o after I saw how much muscle he has put on. and I always loved his entrance theme :lol:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Of course Austin doesn't come out until the end to talk smack and drink a few Steve-weisers. :thumbsup

WHAT?

He knocked his beer over.

WHAT?

He's talkin' to Vince.

WHAT?

And of course, Vince got stunned.

WHAT?

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
15th ann show was pretty awesome, even if it was cheesy as hell XD

sunny looked fuck awesome, needs to come back. steve blackman in incredible shape :o needed WAY more lita. scotty doing the worm lul. cool to see a lot of old faces

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #973 on: December 11, 2007, 11:05:00 PM »
Damn!! That was one hell of a RAW ep. Lots of them awsome 3H moments. And and and EVOLUTION! <3
[/url]

Offline OzzKonkon

« Reply #974 on: December 14, 2007, 08:16:43 AM »
Christopher Daniels FIRED from TNA?! I hope this evolves in a storyline... IMPACT! was great as always ;> Lethal vs. Devine rocked. Since they got their 2h deal, TNA's been delivering awsome. I'm not crazy about WWE these days, but the 3h RAW was quite ok...  It's just that Austin pisses me off. Arrive, GET PAID, leave. They push too much (sometimes crappy) entertainment over wrestling (wich sux big time like 70%). At least Y2J is back, and he's great. Hope they have a decent match at Armageddon with Orton.

I wish Vince get's his head out of his arse and brings back RAW to the level it was 7 years ago. Right now TNA>WWE.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 08:17:55 AM by OzzKonkon »

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
I wish Vince get's his head out of his arse and brings back RAW to the level it was 7 years ago.

QFT. If Raw was like that again, maybe I wouldn't forget to catch Raw when its on.

Offline sazabi

• スペース時間破壊者
  • Member+
« Reply #976 on: December 16, 2007, 03:50:14 AM »
^^ yeah the attitude era for the WWE was the best, but then again ever since vince had a monopoly on the wrestling scene it's sucks now. i miss the monday night wars when it was so exciting to watch both wwf and wcw on mondays.

the 15th anniversary was fun to watch, a great show despite the minimal wrestling matches on there. wish the rock could of been on though! that was the only thing lacking!

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Did you know you can vote for your favourite Divas in the sexiest women poll!! http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=13835.0
Or for the sexiest wrestlers in the men poll XD http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=13841.0

(You need perv access)
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
I think I've missed something when it comes to the WWE; Why was Michelle MCcool on ECW last week, and Kelly Kelly on Smackdown? Is it just cuz of their current storyline, or have they (and others) been appearing on the different shows lately?

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
^
ECW and Smackdown have been having their wrestlers show up on each others show.
Thats why you see a mix of wrestlers on each show.
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Luminous Orange - How High