JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: CyberJapan Girls - Beach Girl

Author Topic: [TEAM S] JURINA ~ The Matsui Jurina Thread  (Read 364385 times)

Offline Anariel

• Meronpan Society
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: JURINA ~ The Matsui Jurina Thread
« Reply #280 on: September 15, 2010, 02:07:47 AM »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #281 on: September 15, 2010, 05:53:36 PM »
Alright let's talk about Jurina's future. What do you think her career will be like in the future? How long will she stay in SKE48 and what will she do after graduting? Will she lead SKE48 for 10 years or will she pull a Kusumi Koharu and graduate before even turning 18? Jurina has been given a huge push and she's already one of the most popular girls in AKB. However, the question is that will she become a new Acchan or will she end up being like Sayaka Akimoto. Sayaka is quite possibly the most talented member overall but popularity wise she's not a top 10 member. Jurina is another girl who's talented in several different areas but is it enough to make her truly one of the most popular idols in Japan? Do you think she will one day become a solo artist or a full-time actor? She's already a great performer with lots of stage charisma and she will only get better as she gets older. Jurina hasn't done much acting yet but she will without a doubt start appearing on doramas sooner or later. How about modeling? Jurina certainly has potential to become one of the most beautiful models in the game. Discuss!

Offline Afro_Stud

• ecchi
« Reply #282 on: September 15, 2010, 07:22:09 PM »

Offline clockface

• Member+
« Reply #283 on: September 15, 2010, 08:49:39 PM »
Jurina definitely is an enigma and her future will be a tough one to predict. Yaguchi style natural born and raised entertainer or Aibon burnout and subsequent fallout OR Tsuji shotgun marriage (see? Momusu ARE idol trend setters)

She's still running on youth and her watershed moment will be when she has to pick and choose her niche. But a lot will depend on Aki-P. If HE says her future's a slutty Koda Kumi, then that'll be it. My best guess? Lohan style drunk car crash.

Offline Afro_Stud

• ecchi
« Reply #284 on: September 16, 2010, 05:06:05 PM »

« Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 07:02:48 PM by Afro_Stud »

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #285 on: September 16, 2010, 08:22:24 PM »
Alright let's talk about Jurina's future. What do you think her career will be like in the future? How long will she stay in SKE48 and what will she do after graduting?

It depends on if her popularity remains as high as it is now. She's definitely THE girl in SKE right now, and probably will be until the day she leaves. The question is, when NMB48 is out, and the "omg it's new an exciting!" feel of SKE48 ends for the more general fans, will the super wota support move to other girls there and her limelight in the *48's in general go down. Personally, I think she'll be fine. She's very charismatic. Jurina is the first frontgirl I've loved from minute one because she tries insanely hard to live up to her hype. She's a great idol and regardless of how she got into her spot, be it luck or pachinko money, I think she deserves it. I wouldn't be surprised if she stayed in SKE48 to as far as 2017. As for the Sayaka comparison, I think that's apples and oranges. Sayaka was never the front of singles, where Jurina has always been. I find Sayaka would be more akin to someone like Furukawa Airi: Definitely popular, but due to the luck of not being the first team to exist she isn't as popular as she could have been if she were in the grand opening of the group.

Jurina is another girl who's talented in several different areas but is it enough to make her truly one of the most popular idols in Japan? Do you think she will one day become a solo artist or a full-time actor? She's already a great performer with lots of stage charisma and she will only get better as she gets older. Jurina hasn't done much acting yet but she will without a doubt start appearing on doramas sooner or later. How about modeling? Jurina certainly has potential to become one of the most beautiful models in the game. Discuss!

She could become a great actress if she honed this skills. She has the charisma to. Personally, I just hope she stays in SKE48 and focuses on that for a few years. As for modeling, I think she'd be great at it. I was really looking forward to her photo book to see what they would do with it. Or as she gets older, I think she could do good in gravure-like stuff if she wanted to keep going the idol right. But I digress, I think she's going to stick with the SKE48 train for as long as there's fuel on their fire.

Offline Afro_Stud

• ecchi
« Reply #286 on: September 17, 2010, 05:33:48 AM »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #287 on: September 17, 2010, 10:24:22 AM »
- I think she'll stay for much longer in SKE than Goto Maki or Kusumi did in MM. She's THE face of the group and they invested tremendously in her.
- I think her popularity will drop eventually. She's pushed constantly.. if that ever stops, her popularity will drop. In addition, some girls are bound to overtake her sooner or later. Rena for sure, and maybe some NMB ones.. anything can happen.
- Most likely career path.. hard to tell at the moment. I have no idea what she's into. I think solo career as a vocalist is not very likely. I bet on actress.

I do have a lot of respect for Jurina. She is so freaking young, and so serious and good at every she does. Truly an amazing girl.

edit: I was gonna comment of Jurina being tall enough to be a model. But then again, Tomochin also does modeling stuff, so maybe height isn't as important as it is over here when it comes to models.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 11:04:24 AM by BarrieV »

Offline Afro_Stud

• ecchi
« Reply #288 on: September 17, 2010, 10:28:27 AM »

« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 10:40:46 AM by Afro_Stud »

Offline Afro_Stud

• ecchi
« Reply #289 on: September 17, 2010, 09:57:23 PM »

Offline Afro_Stud

• ecchi
« Reply #290 on: September 18, 2010, 02:48:08 PM »

« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 02:57:38 PM by Afro_Stud »

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #291 on: September 21, 2010, 03:28:53 AM »

Offline Afro_Stud

• ecchi
« Reply #292 on: September 23, 2010, 07:28:26 PM »

Bigger:

Offline Afro_Stud

• ecchi
« Reply #293 on: September 24, 2010, 06:12:56 PM »

Offline Afro_Stud

• ecchi
« Reply #294 on: September 26, 2010, 01:26:11 PM »

Offline Anariel

• Meronpan Society
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #295 on: September 26, 2010, 06:09:19 PM »
She is beatiful  :inlove:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #296 on: September 29, 2010, 08:13:01 PM »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #297 on: October 03, 2010, 06:07:35 PM »

Offline Afro_Stud

• ecchi
« Reply #298 on: October 04, 2010, 11:38:18 PM »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #299 on: October 05, 2010, 09:53:52 AM »

...are those Sasshi's ears?

River hair? I prefer the regular styles..

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: CyberJapan Girls - Beach Girl