https://plus.google.com/101107068827865810697/posts/e9pTDN5gahu?sfc=true
Tashima Meru G+ / 2016.12.06 こんばんは☆ Good Evening ☆ 今日は、明日のFNS歌謡祭のリハーサルをしてきました! Today, I had a rehearsal for FNS Song Festival! そして。。。 モーニング娘。'16さんの佐藤優樹ちゃんに会ってきました❤︎ And I met Morning Musume。’16-san’s Sato Masaki-chan ❤︎ まーちゃん^ ^ あの頃はまーちゃんって呼んでたけど、変わらずまーちゃんで良いよって言ってくれましたよ(o^^o) Maachan^ ^ Last time I called her Maachan, and of course this time changeably it was Maachan(o^^o) 夏のFNSで、アイドルメドレーをさせていただいた時に まーちゃんに久しぶりに会って、 その時また会いたいねって言ってたから… 実現できて嬉しかったです(♡ˊ艸ˋ)♬ During the Summer FNS, We did a Idol Medley I haven’t seen Maachan in a long time, I’ve wanted to meet her again since back than… I’m glad we managed to plan a meeting (♡ˊ艸ˋ)♬ しかも…小田ちゃんとも初めてお話したんです(o^^o) お互いにちゃん呼びでタメ口で話そうって言い合うぐらい一気に距離が近づきました(๑´∀`๑)」 Moreover… I’ve talked to Odachan for the first time(o^^o) We used “chan” mutually and talked in casual speech, so I felt as if the distance between us got smaller fast(๑´∀`๑)」 三人でカラオケに行きました(๑・̑◡・̑๑) 二人とも歌が上手だから、勝手にドキドキしました(。・ω・。) We went to Karaoke together(๑・̑◡・̑๑) The two of them are talented singers, my heart was pounding as we compete(。・ω・。) モー娘。さんの曲を三人でマイクを回しながら一緒に歌ったり。 ちょっと不思議な気持ちでした笑 We sang Momusu’s songs and passed the mic between us, and sang together. It felt a little like a miracle *laugh* あっ。会いたかったも一緒に歌いましたよ( ´艸`) Aa. I want to meet them and sing again ( ´艸`) 二人ともお仕事があって、少しだけしか会えなかったけどとっても楽しかったです💕 The two of them had work., so even though we only met for a short time It was so fun 💕 また、ゆっくり会えたらいいな… I definitely want to meet them againhttp://nakotte-iijan.tumblr.com
Morning Musume will be appearing on the new AKB album!Rino Sashihara will be collaborating with Morning Musume as "Sashining Musume" for a song called "Get You!"