JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Mittei Monogatari

Author Topic: Share Your AKB48 Related Dreams  (Read 60833 times)

Offline TimeFire

• Mantis
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • The Red Dragon
Re: Share Your AKB48 Related Dreams
« Reply #100 on: October 19, 2011, 03:24:22 AM »
Forgot about this thread.....

So I was sleeping, then all of a sudden.... I am woken by Jurina standing in my room. Who at this time was wearing some very revealing clothing. I of course was freaking out. A underage japanese girl in my room provacitively dressed, what would people think?

But, I did not have time to worry too much as.... GODZILLA 's foot busts up my house. I became pissed and grew to the same height as him. I proceeded to German Suplex Godzilla, accidently killing Dr. Who in the process.

I head back to my house to find Mayu and Suzuran-Cop waiting for me. And before I can say anything... they change into mosters and kill me.

Man, this dream creeped me out.... Why was Jurina half naked? Why was Godzilla in the us? And What is Dr Who doing in my hometown?

Offline Melchizadek

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #101 on: October 31, 2011, 09:27:41 PM »
In my dream last night, I was sitting at a little sidewalk cafe with Tomochin.  We were having a pretty good conversation, though I don't remember most of it.  At one point she asked me, "Who do you love more? Me or Hatsune Miku?"

"That's a silly question," I replied, "of course you mean a lot more to me than any 2D girl ever could."

Then, suddenly, we were attacked by a mob of enraged Idolm@ster fans. Which probably wouldn't have been so bad, except that they were all piloting giant robots. I leaped in front of Tomochin to protect her; but at that moment Mayuyu came out of a side alley, and shot electricity out of her eyes - short circuiting all of the robots.

I turned to make sure Tomochin was all right, but she yelled out "My hero" and ran off with Mayuyu!

By this point, I had realized I was dreaming. The last thing I remember thinking before I woke up was "Damn it Mayuyu, why don't you go hang out in one of Amp's dreams instead of stealing my girl out of mine."

Offline yic17

• Member+
  • 乃木坂46推し!!
« Reply #102 on: November 10, 2011, 06:02:05 PM »
I sure have been dreaming a lot of AKB since I've been a fan ... but the most memorable one was Kojiharu singing live on stage and I was at the front roll right in front of her. Though in reality I haven't been to a AKB stage show yet =\

Offline TimeFire

• Mantis
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • The Red Dragon
« Reply #103 on: November 11, 2011, 02:50:43 AM »
The last one I had......

My and all of AKB48 were partying on the head of Godzilla... who was rampaging through Canada. Yuko was drunk and fell off....

and then I got woken up and told I was late for college.

I wonder what happened to Yuko?

Offline chykla

• Forever a Pervert~
  • IT'S ALWAYS SKINSHIP (Y)
« Reply #104 on: November 13, 2011, 02:20:39 AM »
Probably the latest one I had was just a couple hours ago O_O_O_O
Well, I was on the bus back from my robotics competition and I fell asleep on my friend.

The next thing I knew I was in a hallway and I heard something (ex.  moaning o3o 8D)

Then Yuko suddenly asked what that noise was about and we looked in the room.

I saw Takamina raping Acchan O_O_O_O_O and Haruna was video taping it O_O;;

And woke up screaming and hit my friend in the head 8D ~

-FACEDESK-

Offline yic17

• Member+
  • 乃木坂46推し!!
« Reply #105 on: December 17, 2011, 08:50:28 AM »
I had this dream 2 days ago .. I dreamed that I was having a house party .. and there she was .. Matsui Jurina!! ^o^
She seemed happy to see me .. like we're already friends .. and we had a friendly hug =D

And about a week ago, I dreamed of Kojiharu again - for the 2nd time .. she was smokin' hot =D

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #106 on: December 18, 2011, 12:37:06 PM »
I dreamed that I went to some grocery store. It was more like a mom & pop shop, than a supermarket. Kuumin and some other girls were working the registers up front. However, they were not my objective. I made it straight for the bakery in the back, where Milky was. She was super cute in her work get-up. But anyway, I told her that I wanted 4 dozen donuts, and that she should select all the types by herself, for me (just so I could oogle her longer) :lick:

inb4milkyrocketsintomyrankeragain

Offline yic17

• Member+
  • 乃木坂46推し!!
« Reply #107 on: January 05, 2012, 06:45:59 AM »
Yesterday, I had a really interesting dream ...

I dreamed that I was dating Takajo Aki. But at the same time .. I was dating another girl (whom I can't remember now). Most likely I had this dream because I've been playing AKB1/48 Guam for a week now. =P

Anyway, Akicha found out that I was dating another girl .. so she went into depression. She stopped eating and became really thin. So .. in order to cheer her up and get her out of depression, I took her on a date. (Yeah, usually that's what you do in the game!! XD) We went to several places ... I remember a fast food restaurant and then a pretty big park with these huge white stones. For some reason, Akicha likes to run off during the date and I had to chase & search for her a few times. Anyway, she was really cute, always smiling during the date, and was very random like how she usually is. Like during the park, there was a pond. Akicha just all of a sudden jumped into it to swim ... lol.

In the end, I felt like Akicha reminded me of a bunch of reasons why I loved her in the first place. If this was in the game, I would definitely choose her in the end. =)

Yeah .. so far I haven't accepted her confession in the game yet .. Probably why I had this dream .. 0_____0 ..

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #108 on: January 05, 2012, 07:27:04 AM »
This was a first for me.

Well, Nishishi appeared in a part of my dream last night, we were at my old elementary school (Don’t know what was up with that?) and Nishi was there and some other third person and there was a bunch of other kids there too.

I don’t know what was going on but I guess we were friends and I kept hugging her, then I pointed at the group of kids and yelled out ‘Look your fanclub!’ and a bunch of girls screamed out her name.

And that’s all I remember before my dream jumped to some weird shiz. I think all the sugar from the tea I drank affected me.

Offline digital clone

• Member+
« Reply #109 on: January 13, 2012, 12:54:02 AM »
I dreamed that Sato Sumire was living in my house.  There were other people there, but I don't remember who they were.

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #110 on: February 05, 2012, 12:27:57 PM »

I was walking down the street of some city, at night. For whatever reason, I went into this one house. I ran into some dude, who didn't look quite right.. That's when the room pictured above appeared, after a wall collapsed, and the guy morphed into this floating wolf. There were three washing machines across the moat (the green/orange), each with AKB members trapped inside (along with clothes). Then the demon wolf turned the machines on, so I had to get across the moat, then figure out how to disable them. The wolf didn't care that I was trying to save them, for some reason. Mariya was out in a second, Yuki took a little longer to help, and I remember thinking Aika would die from how long she was trapped.

Sadly, I woke up shortly thereafter, because I have a sore throat that would destroy lesser deities.

tl;dr: KEEP YOUR IDOLS AWAY FROM WASHING MACHINES & FLYING WOLVES

Offline +u+u

• Member+
« Reply #111 on: February 19, 2012, 11:32:42 AM »
I've got some AKB related dreams before, but they're always a bit too inappropriate to share here  :lol: They were always about Sayaka and Sae or both lol.

Last night I was saving the world with Sayaka XDDD Well, maybe not the whole world but I helped her to get this one bad guy arrested lol. He was knocked out Takamina D: So while Sayaka was chasing the guy, I was protecting Takamina. She was laying on a bed and I was petting her head (I'm sorry almond lol). Can't really remember all the stuff that happened but at one point the guy tried to get some magazines in his hands (and do some bad things with them idk  :huhuh), so I hid the magazines on the roof of my grandma's house. When the guy was climbing the ladder to go check the roof, we got him lol.

Offline sando

« Reply #112 on: February 21, 2012, 07:41:51 AM »
In my dream i meet takamina and singing the song for her.the romantic song like "the one that got away-katy perry" or "some one like you-adele" maybe,:-X:-X:-X

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk

Offline digital clone

• Member+
« Reply #113 on: February 25, 2012, 07:18:59 PM »
Last night I had a dream where Oshima Yuko was drunk.  At some point point she took off her blouse.  Then, she was about to fall on her back.  I caught her several times.  But, she ended up falling anyway.  She turned into Kitahara Rie when she fell.

Offline digital clone

• Member+
« Reply #114 on: March 04, 2012, 06:15:01 PM »
Last night I had a dream about Mayu and Hirajima Natsumi.  The setting is my parents house.  Someone was making fun of mayu's small breasts in the kitchen.  Then I realize I like her.  When I go to confess she is crying.  I see two small knives sticking out of her.  I immediately got to Hirajama Natsumi for help, who is in my parents bedroom.  Then I wake up to another dream where I'm explaining this to my psychiatrist.

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #115 on: March 04, 2012, 09:50:12 PM »
some of my akb dreams cannot be described by words

This is exactly what I can say... I had too many of them...
Yuko-sama, Rena-sama.. and others...

Concerts, stages, tv shows, trips, etc, etc...

Even movies...

My dreams are too vivid...

After them I drool, swoon, cry, smile, be fluffy, or frustrated...

Too many emotions...
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #116 on: April 14, 2012, 11:07:24 AM »
Aamin was my girlfriend. We went to Seoul on a date, and had a really nice dinner.

best dream ever

Offline lolym

• ecchi
« Reply #117 on: April 14, 2012, 03:15:25 PM »
I've had quite a few AKB related dreams but the last one was last week or so.

Anyway, I was at a party in a friend's house and Tomochin was there, we were at a room and started to talk and suddenly a polar bear came in and we both freaked out but I was able to fight the bear so that she could get out of the room and then I woke up  :lol:

Offline atskv9

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #118 on: April 16, 2012, 02:14:43 AM »
I made out with Yukko. Then I woke up :cry:

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #119 on: April 17, 2012, 12:30:48 PM »
I made out with Yukko Sasshi. Then I woke up :cry:

I was never so angry about waking up (ノ`Д´)ノ彡┻━┻

she was wearing the pink Soredemo outfit, ffffuuuuuu

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Mittei Monogatari