JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 80kidz - Life Begins at Eighty

Author Topic: Share Your AKB48 Related Dreams  (Read 60088 times)

Offline crono1036

• Member+
  • ~A Sae of Relief~
Re: Share Your AKB48 Related Dreams
« Reply #80 on: April 24, 2011, 03:19:23 AM »
THis happened a weeks ago so I don't really remember the details.

What I do remember is that, I was in a mall just minding my own business until Acchan showed up. It seems that we were really good friends in my dream. WE were having a good time together, shared some laughs, went into stores, and just enjoying ourselves.

BUT THEN

Takamina showed up and saw us. She walked towards us and Acchan began to run away from her, taking me along with her. We just ran away from Takamina and she chased us. Acchan was also holding my hand by the way.

I don't really remember much after that. But I do hope that I didn't cause any TakAcchan fans any stress. PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!

My Main Tumblr (Follow or Ask a Question~)
Fanfiction Tumblr (Follow for fics and updates! Ask to get info!)
Twitter (Follow Me~!)

Fanfics:

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #81 on: April 26, 2011, 02:25:49 PM »
Last night I dreamed Oya Masana worked at my workplace. I was totally going to ask her out. :lol: That's... basically it. haha

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #82 on: May 01, 2011, 12:05:20 PM »
I was in some sort of building I didn't like... school or prison (=same??! lol). After a while I got to leave and Kumi came to pick me up.

The end.  :lol:

Offline hibachifinal

• リトル・プリンセス
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Super Fab Imouto II Turbo
« Reply #83 on: May 16, 2011, 08:46:55 PM »
I was watching Team S rehearse. During the break, i went to the library to eat (?!), rumi kato followed me, we ate sandwiches, and talked about different kinds of cheese. he feet ended up on my lap. it was cold, air-conditioned.

シャイニーくももかがやくよKY PP FCpixiv@hibachifinal

Offline Anariel

• Meronpan Society
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #84 on: May 17, 2011, 01:23:00 PM »
It was sunny day. I was walking in the streets of noname town, dunno what town it was. At first I noticed akb girls (about 5) across the street and then I gone far (like it's usual to meet akb girls haha). Then on the way I've met Umeda Ayaka and seems (I don't remember clearly) Fujie Reina.  I was thinking they look for their friends andI was trying to show them. I laid my right hand on Umeda shoulder, other my hand showed her direction of the way to girls I saw early. But she said that all is ok and it's what how they deal with it (walking separately).

Offline Anariel

• Meronpan Society
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #85 on: May 20, 2011, 12:57:18 PM »
I had an awkward dream some weeks ago. I was watching AKB show and spokesperson called akb girls the wrong way. She messed with kanji readings up and because of that 25% phonation of names was messy but still clearly for wota like me. Only thought I had was wtf.

Offline Scatterbrain

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #86 on: May 27, 2011, 05:30:23 PM »
I dreamt I travelled to Japan and went to an akb48 concert. Then I met Mayuyu. Then I died.
Idols, idols everywhere >.<

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #87 on: June 27, 2011, 01:51:28 PM »
I went to this high end clothing shop, that was in some old shoe factory or something, with my step-dad. The clothes were ridiculously expensive, so I was like "why am I even here...". So I was walking around the store, checking the stuff out, when I saw that Miichan, Mocchi, Akicha, and Takamina were all working there. Miichan was obviously a bit older (mid 20s, say), and had a bunch of makeup on. They all looked great though, wearing these black polo shirts and all. My step-dad was awesome & struck up a conversation with them, with the obvious intention of working me into the convo

And then my cat woke me up :cokecat:

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
« Reply #88 on: July 01, 2011, 07:37:18 AM »
LOL Your cat is such a dream cockblocker. XD

OMG SO~!  I almost forgot that I had dreams with Acchan and Miichan in them! :o

The first part had Acchan.  We were at a con panel.  I was sitting next to her at the table, but I don't think I was her interpreter.  Someone asked her a question about gay people and she replied slowly in broken English.  For some reason, the audience's reaction was negative and the mood turned awkward.  I felt for the poor girl and offered her some words of encouragement.  At the end of the panel, we all started to get up to leave.  I tapped her on the arm and reassured her that she did fine and to basically FUCK THE HATERS. XD

In the second part of the dream me, Miichan and I'm assuming other AKB members were riding in a school bus (looool).  I was turned around, facing Miichan, who was making kissy faces at me.  She kept doing it, wanting me to kiss her.  For some reason, I was hesitant (!!!), but at the last minute, I decided to go for it.  By that time, she had turned around and was talking to someone else. :sweat:

Offline TimeFire

• Mantis
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • The Red Dragon
« Reply #89 on: July 06, 2011, 04:01:57 AM »
I was walking around Japan at night. When all of the sudden Minami Takahashi appears and confesses her love for me. She is then interupted by Tomomi Kasai and Itano. A huge fight breaks out with Minami turning into a Dragon and Kasai and Itano becoming Kamen Rider Double.

Minami stops and turns back to look at me. I troll her by pulling out the green shuriken ball (from nippu sentai hurricaneger) and become Shurikenger (roll call and all in perfect japanese.) Everyone stops and looks at me, when it starts raining cheesecake and Mt. Dew Code Red.

At this point I pull out my guitar and start playing, which causes Chris Jericho to appear and start singing. TimeFire (from Timeranger) comes out of a wormhole in time bringing me and Chris Jericho from the future with him. Future us start wrestling in a ring that appears out of nowhere.

All while the three girls are still fighting.

Man, that was a weird dream.

Offline DoctrineDark

• Member+
« Reply #90 on: July 06, 2011, 06:16:51 AM »
A huge fight breaks out with Minami turning into a Dragon and Kasai and Itano becoming Kamen Rider Double.

Sounds like one hell of a dream.

Offline digital clone

• Member+
« Reply #91 on: July 16, 2011, 04:07:09 AM »
One time I dreamt that I got Maeda Atsuko to come to a Japanese high school.  Nagisa no Cherry was playing when she arrived.  Everyone was dancing to it.  The, she walk up to me and asked me what my last name was.  Then it ended.

Offline LovelyGaki

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #92 on: July 18, 2011, 10:42:40 PM »
I had these two dreams this morning. :sleep:

The first dream had Miyazawa Sae in it. And I guess we were starting to become good friends because I find the both of us in my grandparents house in Japan. We were both upstairs and just talking about random stuff and I asked her, which I think is a stupid question now, how are idols so "hairless" (no leg-hair, arm-hair, armpit-hair hahah)? My question didn't get answered because all of a sudden I find Yaguchi Mari pop out and started talking to us.
Then my friend called, waking me up,  and asked if I wanted to go running with her...I hung up on her, I was too tired :on lol:
And I think the reason how Yaguchi-san got into my dream was 'cause of this video:

----------------------------------------------------------------

This next dream has Maeda Atsuko in it.
The second dream takes place in a Shinkansen. I assume we were going to do a outdoor recording for ShukanAKB 'cause I see some of the members (Kojima, Myao, Mii-chan, and Yuko) wearing the uniform and I guess I'm a member of AKB seeing how I was also wearing the uniform :twothumbs

So I think this is wear all the crazy-ness begins. Both me and Maeda were sitting in the very front, left-side of the cart, so no one was able to see us 'cause we wanted some privacy?
I was getting really sleepy  :mon wakey: so I had my head resting on her shoulder while she was reading a book  :pen_read: and I swear it was Takamina's 1st Photobook or some A5 size book  :sweat:
Yea so I was sleepy and I was starting to get "touchy"? I wrapped my arms around her waist to get more comfortable and had my face on her neck and was enjoying the sweet scent she had. :luvluv2: What I saw from my half-opened eyelids it was if she was used to this?  :mon huh: Like she had not much of a reaction from what I was doing and was still reading her book. Then I started giving her small kisses on her neck and was working my way up to her cheek, I guess you can call this sleep-kissing :mon dunno: . I feel her putting on a small smile which made me smile too :mon inluv: After that little scene I knocked-out on her lap  :mon lol:
Maybe 30-40mins later, the Shinkansen was slowing down so it means we arrived at our desination. Yadda-yadda, everyone and the staff started getting off and wanted to stretch, leaving me and Meada the last ones. I woke up and was about to stand when Maeda pulled me back down and gave me a kiss on the lips  :mon kissy: I was like "What was that for?" and she replied "You started it like always"  :gmon bang: And that's when I fully woke up. :pig sleep:

As I was writing the second dream, it reminded me of a certaing KojiYuu vid. I think you guys know what I'm talking about :hee:
Even though I'm more of a Kasai-fan the dream made me all  :mon lovelaff: inside. Hahah.

“Never regret anything coz at one time it was exactly what u wanted……;))”
-Ayumi Hamasaki
The WrecKreated Co.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #93 on: July 26, 2011, 06:10:43 PM »
Had my first Rena dream ever!

We were on this fancy cruise, did some dancing... she looked stunning, even though I cannot recall what she was wearing.
Masa was there with Oya Masana  :lol: They looked like a couple and disappeared together.

After a while it was just Rena and me saying goodbye in a really emotional way  :O2 I remember feeling like the happiest guy on Earth  :lol:

Actually, the whole thing had a bit of a Titanic vibe, but there wasn't a crash or drowning...  :lol:

Offline ishiyoshiftw~^^

• Forever in love with Mariko-sama~ ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I want you~ ♥ I need you~ ♥ I love you~ ♥
« Reply #94 on: July 30, 2011, 06:40:41 AM »
I had an extremely odd dream last night! :0
Like, it started out i was in a car with my 9th grade science teacher and my little brother and I was listening to one of Scandal's CD's and then my best friend who was also Kago showed up and replaced the CD with Kago's solo jazz one and then I was yelling at her cause i really liked the song( Haruka~ <3 ) and then we both got out of the car and were in some empty place that just had a bunch of gravel and wooden empty buildings and I walked into one only to be grabbed by Yuko and surrounded by a gang of AKB members (it was basically Rappappa but minus Tomochin, plus Takamina and Miichan, and they were assassins/solved murder mysteries instead of being Yanki's XD). And they were all talking, I wasn't really paying attention, until Yuko started hugging/grabbing me. She then pulled me off into an other room place and was like kissing my neck and stuff and we were about to do it but then the rest f the girls found us and told Yuko they had found more evidence for some murder/kidnapping they were trying to solve (which happened to be an dvd with an episode of Lazy Town on it... i hate that show. :I). They then told Yuko they had to send out some one to investigate something  and Yuko said I had to go... I then got upset at her and was asking her if she was going to do it with me just so I'd do whatever she wanted and she was just like "Yep. 8) " ...So then I was at the apartments i used to live at when I was really little along with some really fat chick who had short blonde hair and we were supposed to find a heart shaped piece of glass... And then Yuko and the rest of the showed up again to try and help and even though i found and was continuously pointing out the thing they were looking for, Yuko just ignored and only listened when the fat chick pointed it out... :/ And then just looked at me and smirked and that was when I woke up.
Yeah, that was really long... XD It was odd, because I wouldn't normally think about Yuko like that. O.o I could understand if for that whole thing it was Mariko but... I don't know. it was odd. XD

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #95 on: August 20, 2011, 12:15:25 PM »
I was somewhere outside of my house. Akicha gave a presentation on something or other. She was wearing the orange outfit from the mizugi book. I think I was the only person there. After her presentation we cuddled a bit and I fell asleep with my face on her tummy. The end.

Dreaming about sleeping  :thumbup

Offline moekare

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • OTP = WakaRei but will freak out if WakaMaiyan too
    • moekare_100
« Reply #96 on: August 20, 2011, 04:01:42 PM »
I had akb's dream last night.
All I could remember, in my dream there were mayuyu, sae, and........  :nervous didn't remember..

They accompanied me to the conbini and mayuyu helped me shopping and she took the trolley for me,
yey happy!!  :thumbup :drool:

Sharing gifs & pictures here http://moekare80.tumblr.com/
My blog where I post random things https://moonmoekare1.wordpress.com/

Wanna join Acchan48? Click my siggy!
Join my Acchan's group on FB

Offline ginchan

• Member+
  • ~akaitonaito~
« Reply #97 on: September 14, 2011, 09:15:37 PM »
i dreamt about Kinchan a few days ago
yeah,this is the first time i dreamt about SKE48 girls
 :otomerika:

Offline atarashii-michi

• Member+
  • Fangirling on a Whole New Level
« Reply #98 on: September 28, 2011, 06:55:24 AM »
A while back, I remember it was around the time of the Kamen Rider W episode when Love Wars first aired.
I dreamed that i was one of the members of the audience watching Queen & Elizabeth perform~
And then they came into the audience and had me join them!
Then it switched to the music video filming, and I was in it~
Super fun! <3 Tomochin and Chiyuu then went with me to eat takoyaki. XD

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #99 on: October 19, 2011, 01:24:43 AM »
I dreamed last night that I was dating Yukirin (no oshihen). We were in school (uni I guess) together, and somehow started talking about our sex life in class (which wasn't a weird convo or anything in the dream). That's all I really remember, sadly.

The bad: talking with other people, about getting it on with Yukirin
The good: getting it on with Yuki at all :hump:

:yuki:
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 08:46:15 PM by Amplifier »

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 80kidz - Life Begins at Eighty