JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Girl In The Mirror

Author Topic: Over Teh BIG FLIRT's Rainbow ~ JPHiP's 'Unique' Members ~ LE XD Up7 2/23  (Read 18081 times)

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Over Teh BIG FLIRT's Rainbow ~ JPHIP's 'Unique' Members ~ LE XD Up3 2/9
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2010, 05:19:00 PM »
Yeah?  :w00t:  But the flirt was still hidden... actually, I forgot her character's flirt   :nervous
- OH! That's a good thing~! :D

Post it  :pepper:
:P  MAYBE~ I'll just PM her if she wants~ XD

2009 Ducati Street fighter S zoom passed her, driven by a kinda hunchback looking woman in orange suit.
-Is there some sort of time error here? Why is the old lady riding a 2009 Ducati... and me! YOUNG me! Riding a 1950s?!?!!?

Bishop NI’s glossy-black mohawk styled hair
- MOHAWK HAIR!? How the hell do i flirt with the kinda hair that will probably stab the person in front of me? LOL

He wore a short shorts displaying his long hairy legs and he also had a jungle of curly blonde chest hair which he proudly displayed by wearing an unbuttoned flowery top to the belly button.
Ace Ventura pops out!

and then he hugged a baby tree
- Is that Baby Sticky Tree? :D

I dreamed about Bishop NI cooking some ebi
Me cooking Ebi?! I probably was only frying it..cuz that the easiest way to prepare it.. just throw it into the HF

Offline Treykun

• Member+
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2010, 07:43:04 PM »

Why the hell did I have to enter in this thread today...?! :cry: :cry: :cry: I was happier studying biochemistry... :depressed: :depressed: :depressed:

~~~~~~~~

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  But you own a bike too right? Do you cover yourself like a mummy to not get exposed  :P

Yeah, but I have it since december and the sun isn't that bad here in winter... I wonder what might happen to me on the summer... :mon sweat: I'll probably have to use the mummy trick yeah... XD :P

*READS*

:shock: :shock: :shock: THIS IS TOTALLY FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a young man holding a fishing rod in his right hand and a picnic basket

:smhid Fishing and doing a picnic?!?!?! ...................... NOT ME AT ALL!!!!!

He wore a short shorts

:mon uggh: SHORT SHORTS?!?!?!?!?!

by wearing an unbuttoned flowery top to the belly button.

:grr: WHAT?!?!?!?! The thing that I hate the most in this world is the seedy clothing!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: Do you know how much time do I spend cheking my clothes on the mirror daily?!?!?!?! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME LOOK LIKE THAT DAMNIT!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

and then he hugged a baby tree, using all his man power, he plucked it from the ground and placed it beside the still crossing turtles.

IMPOSSIBLE!!! I'd never do that to a tree!!!!!!!!! :cry: Unless it's the sequoia that we need to stalk the bishop... XD XD

And then he ran, picked the two struggling turtles along the way

:lol: Well, that's not fake because I'd probably do that... but I'm still angry at you! :shifty:

“Sorry man, I didn’t know someone was here. Haven’t you heard my chainsaw revving?”

And moreover... you almost kill me... :depressed:

“Dear goddess of goddesses!”

Me saying that... :smhid nope, just no... XD :P

................. My dear kRisZ......... you're soooooooooooooooooo dead............. I'll see you in hell!!!! :mon headbang:

@Hart:

See that Trey. Now everyone will forget about those legs of yours.

This evil people won't forget.......... I guess I'll start to show that wicked part of myself that I've been hiding so far........ I'll get my revenge......... :kekeke: :twisted:

@C:

Poor T-Kun...

Yes!!! At least someone is a good person!!!! :mon determined:

@bishop:

- MOHAWK HAIR!? How the hell do i flirt with the kinda hair that will probably stab the person in front of me? LOL

Ohhhhh... come on... At least she hasn't make you look like the person with the worst taste in clothing ever... :cry: :cry:

Ace Ventura pops out!

.......................................................... :cry: :cry: :cry: I haven't even thought about that...................................... :cry:

- Is that Baby Sticky Tree?

I wonder that too... :twisted: :P

Me cooking Ebi?! I probably was only frying it..cuz that the easiest way to prepare it.. just throw it into the HF

:rofl: :mon dunno: Maybe it's indeed an easy way to cook... :grin:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2010, 03:08:33 PM »
Hart
Woohoo!! I'm in the story.   :cow: :cow: :cow:
:yep:

:shock: Did you just describe me as Robin Williams?
That's f***ing hilarious.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Is it?  :mon dunno:  :P

and then I'll pick up that chainsaw that you have generously given to me.  :shifty:
Oh yeah? *points at the UP4*  :twisted:

See that Trey. Now everyone will forget about those legs of yours. And, uh, sorry about almost killing you, even though it's not really me.  :kneelbow: And the two turtles.  :kneelbow:
XD

But what did you do to that poor innocent Baby Tree?
There's always a solution to every problem.  :D

Come to think of it, I do feel that I don't fit in with my family. It's like I don't belong with them.
What if I was accidentally misplaced at birth?  :shock:
Am I your long lost brother?  :cry:
:huhuh  :shocked  :mon rush:  :P

C
I thought you’re going to do  -->  :monk gboy:  XD
I think that's Bishop NI's doing  :D but I really find that cute  XD

:roll: I bet it is.
It is, though I'm starting to think that we're the only ones who find the fic hilarious  :lol:  or maybe I'm the only one  :shocked

Um...continue? XD
Having 1.5 fic was stressful, 2.5 would be stressfulS   :fainted:  :D

(How about asking others?)
Others, any suggestion  :mon sweat:

You forgot?  :lol:
:yep: I blame it on her cutely-innocent looks  :D

This update was :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Yeah?  :mon fyeah:

Poor T-Kun...
XD  XD  XD

But:
and then he hugged a baby tree, using all his man power, he plucked it from the ground and placed it beside the still crossing turtles.
:mon scare:
lol

:w00t: I appeared in your dream?? :cow:
Yeah, weird eh? How about visual *wink*

Bishop NI
- OH! That's a good thing~! :D
Really? Well, I'm not a flirt in real, so it's kinda hard for me to convey the flirting things  :P

:P  MAYBE~ I'll just PM her if she wants~ XD
:roll: Okay  :roll:

-Is there some sort of time error here? Why is the old lady riding a 2009 Ducati... and me! YOUNG me! Riding a 1950s?!?!!?
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: That's the beauty of the story  XD

:on lol:  :on lol:  :on lol:

Ace Ventura pops out!
XD

- Is that Baby Sticky Tree? :D
That's her distant relative  :twisted:  XD

XD That was a weird night  :P

Trey-trey
Why the hell did I have to enter in this thread today...?! :cry: :cry: :cry: I was happier studying biochemistry... :depressed: :depressed: :depressed:
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Yeah, but I have it since december and the sun isn't that bad here in winter... I wonder what might happen to me on the summer... :mon sweat: I'll probably have to use the mummy trick yeah... XD :P
Christmas present?  :w00t: Lucky  :w00t:

:shock: :shock: :shock: THIS IS TOTALLY FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:wahaha:  :wahaha:  :wahaha:

:smhid Fishing and doing a picnic?!?!?! ...................... NOT ME AT ALL!!!!!
Try it, it's cute  :D

:mon uggh: SHORT SHORTS?!?!?!?!?!
Why not?  :P

:grr: WHAT?!?!?!?! The thing that I hate the most in this world is the seedy clothing!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: Do you know how much time do I spend cheking my clothes on the mirror daily?!?!?!?! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME LOOK LIKE THAT DAMNIT!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Sorry  XD  XD  XD

IMPOSSIBLE!!! I'd never do that to a tree!!!!!!!!! :cry: Unless it's the sequoia that we need to stalk the bishop... XD XD
:lol:

:lol: Well, that's not fake because I'd probably do that... but I'm still angry at you! :shifty:
:roll:

Me saying that... :smhid nope, just no... XD :P

................. My dear kRisZ......... you're soooooooooooooooooo dead............. I'll see you in hell!!!! :mon headbang:
You go ahead, just wait for me in like 1000000000000000000000000000000000 years  :D  :P

This evil people won't forget.......... I guess I'll start to show that wicked part of myself that I've been hiding so far........ I'll get my revenge......... :kekeke: :twisted:
Whoa! Ganbatte  :onioncheer:  :D

She's just cool like that  :D

Ohhhhh... come on... At least she hasn't make you look like the person with the worst taste in clothing ever... :cry: :cry:

.......................................................... :cry: :cry: :cry: I haven't even thought about that...................................... :cry:
Me too  :lol:  Bishop NI's just so ummm...  :mon dunno:  clever.?.

- Is that Baby Sticky Tree?

I wonder that too... :twisted: :P
Nope  :D

:rofl: :mon dunno: Maybe it's indeed an easy way to cook... :grin:
It's just like this   :same  :gmon fry:   XD

amEthystx
A.K.A.  ~ Teh Bishop NI

alwaysYou
A.K.A.  ~ S!hu!, AABatt, AA

Treykun
A.K.A.  ~ Trey-trey, Trey

HartAKL85
A.K.A.  ~ Hart

YumePouk
A.K.A.  ~ S!Trey

UP4

Chugging some from his held bottle of rum, Hart gave out an ebil smile. Gulping down the remaining liquid up to its last drop, he let out a long, deep and loud breath of satisfaction and tossed the bottle onto the ground.

“What chainsaw? You’re holding an axe.”

“Oh, am I?” looking down where his equipment was loosely held, he chuckled and smiled “I thought I brought the chainsaw” Trey-trey was about to add something but held himself. He knows how to pick his battles and right now he’s okay with staying silent and calm because it’s never safe to have a discussion with a drunkard who at the same was holding a rusty and dull-edged axe.

“Well, I need to go, see you around Trey. And say hi to your sister for me will you.” Waving, Trey-trey nodded.

“Wait” getting some of his homemade sandwiches from his picnic basket and handing them to Hart he continued “S!Trey made these”

The man’s face went blank. Trey-trey wasn’t sure if handing him those and letting him know it was her sister that prepared the food is okay but the man looked like he hadn’t eaten decent food in ages.

Not letting his guard down, Trey-trey waited for Hart to get the food, reluctant but he still waited, until Hart showed a happy and calm smile slowly creeping across his face and he reached for the sandwiches.

“Thank you”

“You’re welcome”

Trey-trey followed his vision to where the drunken man, who looked like a cave man, was going. From a distance he could still see Hart scratching his butt. When Hart disappeared with his pine tree on his shoulder, Trey-trey puffed his cheeks and sighed.

The man’s not a threat. Actually he is more dangerous when sober, but Trey-trey could not take the risk. He lost a part of his sanity a year ago when one of his kittens was lost in the woods while they were bush hiking. Hart called 911 for help but the search was a failure. After that day, he became depressed and lived in the woods alone, still holding his hopes up that one day he’ll find his lost kitten. Poor man.

“Ouch” Trey-trey was surprised when one of his held turtles bit him. “I’m sorry. I forgot that I’m still holding you guys. Here, enjoy your hike.” He placed back the turtles where he picked them a while ago and smiled.

“And you...” facing the plucked baby tree “... is going to your old place” he then picked and carried the baby tree and planted it again into the tilled soil. While working on it, a soft horn honked from his back and so he turned his head to see who it was.

S!hu!, where have you been?” the girl had a wide smile on her face. She then pointed her finger on the vegetable inside her bike’s basket.

“Alone? Where’s S!Trey? And what is that thing on your knee?” Trey-trey marched forward in haste and directly examined her sister’s knee. The girl only lowered her head and pouted, after her brother removed the hanky.

“What happened? You fell?” after receiving a nod as a reply he picked his things up, handed them to S!hu! and asked for the bike. The girl refused to give her bike and rapidly shook her head in disapproval.

“Sis, don’t be stubborn, I’m sure that hurts. Give me the bike and I’ll take you home” after giving it a thought, S!hu! gave in and was about to give the bike when someone’s Ducati was approaching.

Just hearing her savior’s bike’s hideous sound, made her eyes flicker and her heart throb. On the other hand, her brother was stoned for a moment and sprinted away with his things on his hands and left S!hu! when he saw the driver’s scary look.

Leaving her sister in wonder, why on earth did her brother Trey-trey ran like a scaredy-cat.

:D

S!hu! smile dear  :grin:

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
Re: Over Teh BIG FLIRT's Rainbow ~ JPHIP's 'Unique' Members ~ LE XD Up4 2/11
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2010, 03:30:51 PM »
i'm smiling :)

“Wait” getting some of his homemade sandwiches from his picnic basket and handing them to Hart he continued “S!Trey made these”

The man’s face went blank. Trey-trey wasn’t sure if handing him those and letting him know it was her sister that prepared the food is okay but the man looked like he hadn’t eaten decent food in ages.
both S!Trey and S!hu! is Trey-trey sis?

Leaving her sister in wonder, why on earth did her brother Trey-trey ran like a scaredy-cat.
i wonder why :? :?

and and and, i still mute.. :lol:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2010, 04:03:19 PM »
^
i'm smiling :)
That's better  :)

both S!Trey and S!hu! is Trey-trey sis?
Yep  :D

i wonder why :? :?
Bishop NI's appearance was scary.?.  XD

and and and, i still mute.. :lol:
:yep:  XD

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2010, 04:07:28 PM »
maybe Trey-trey and Bishop NI is once together.. :lol: :lol:
and Bishop NI is a scary person, that make Trey-Trey leave her, so now Trey Trey saw her again, one word: RUN  :lol:

and i wondering, i just dont wanna speak, or i just cant speak..XD..

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2010, 04:09:21 PM »
@ T-kun

Well...according to K I'm the antagonist  :lol:

@ K
I think that's Bishop NI's doing  :D but I really find that cute  XD
Is that so? Yeah, the smiley is cute.

It is, though I'm starting to think that we're the only ones who find the fic hilarious  :lol:  or maybe I'm the only one  :shocked
I do find it hilarious, but maybe that's just because I haven't showed up yet  XD

:on cloudeye:

Having 1.5 fic was stressful, 2.5 would be stressfulS   :fainted:  :D
*pats K on the shoulder*

Others, any suggestion  :mon sweat:
You may want to put this question at the end of the update so people won't miss it.

:yep: I blame it on her cutely-innocent looks  :D
I take it you've seen her visual?

Yeah, weird eh? How about visual *wink*
Nu-uh, your wink won't work on me XD

She's just cool like that  :D
:lol: is that what you think?

Hart called 911 for help but the search was a failure.
:rofl:

:) Trey-trey is a good person.

Even if S!hu! is mute so far she's cute  :yep:  (just saying, no flirting here Bishop  XD)
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 04:15:40 PM by pretend_2besome1 »

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2010, 04:33:44 PM »
AABatt
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

and Bishop NI is a scary person, that make Trey-Trey leave her, so now Trey Trey saw her again, one word: RUN  :lol:
Oh dear  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

and i wondering, i just dont wanna speak, or i just cant speak..XD..
At first I find it amusing to make you mute  :twisted: but I might change my mind or not  :P  XD

C
Well...according to K I'm the antagonist  :lol:
:twisted:

Is that so? Yeah, the smiley is cute.

I do find it hilarious, but maybe that's just because I haven't showed up yet  XD
Yeah?  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:

:on cloudeye:
:twisted:  XD

*pats K on the shoulder*
Thank you  :cry:

You may want to put this question at the end of the update so people won't miss it.
Okay  :D

I take it you've seen her visual?
Ummm... secret?  :P  yes  :)  ask her, bother her until she'll pm it to you  XD

Nu-uh, your wink won't work on me XD
Arg. My friend's image always pops up whenever I see you  :fainted:

:lol: is that what you think?

:yep: from the bottom of my  :heart:

Good scaredy-cat person  :D

Even if S!hu! is mute so far she's cute  :yep:  (just saying, no flirting here Bishop  XD)
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2010, 04:41:50 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

*gasps for air*

:on lol: :on lol: :on lol: :on lol: :on lol: :on lol: :on lol: :on lol: :on lol: :on lol: :on lol: :on lol: :on lol: :on lol: :on lol:

OH MY GAH!!! That was absolutely hilarious!!

Come over here, K:monk gboy:

Chugging some from his held bottle of rum, Hart gave out an ebil smile. Gulping down the remaining liquid up to its last drop, he let out a long, deep and loud breath of satisfaction and tossed the bottle onto the ground.
Aww....How did you know that I like rum?  :shy1:
Wait. Did you just turn me into a grizzly male version of Nakazawa?

“Oh, am I?” looking down where his equipment was loosely held, he chuckled and smiled “I thought I brought the chainsaw” Trey-trey was about to add something but held himself. He knows how to pick his battles and right now he’s okay with staying silent and calm because it’s never safe to have a discussion with a drunkard who at the same was holding a rusty and dull-edged axe.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You know what? I probably would've done that IRL.
Chainsaw, axe, same difference. I would still be dangerous even with that rum bottle.

From a distance he could still see Hart scratching his butt.
Ooh, how embarrassing.  :sweatdrop:

*reads my own backstory*
 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
 :gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah:

How did you know that I like kittens too?

BTW, unlike Grizzly_Hart, according to my friends, RL_Hart is more dangerous when he's drunk. Or heavily medicated. :P

I hope I make another appearance in the future.

*examines S!Trey's sammiches*
I hope its not my poor missing kitten that I'm eating. :mon suspect:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2010, 04:55:28 PM »
^
OH MY GAH!!! That was absolutely hilarious!!
:mon fyeah:  You're not kidding right?   :shifty:

Come over here, K:monk gboy:
Second one for the night. AABatt how about from you too  :D

Wait. Did you just turn me into a grizzly male version of Nakazawa?
Ummm... no idea?  XD

You know what? I probably would've done that IRL.
Chainsaw, axe, same difference. I would still be dangerous even with that rum bottle.
:shocked  :mon rush:

Ooh, how embarrassing.  :sweatdrop:
XD

*reads my own backstory*
 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
 :gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah:

You do?

BTW, unlike Grizzly_Hart, according to my friends, RL_Hart is more dangerous when he's drunk. Or heavily medicated. :P
Okay. Noted  :D

I hope I make another appearance in the future.
We'll see  :twisted:

Be gentle, I still have to ask her if it's okay that she's in here  :nervous

lol ewww.?.  :P

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2010, 04:56:46 PM »
@ K
Well...according to K I'm the antagonist  :lol:
:twisted:
:depressed:

Yeah?  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:
:yep:  even if the casts weren't the same I'd still think it's hilarious, I love the randomness  ;)

:twisted:  XD
:panic:

Thank you  :cry:
You're very welcome  :)
Again   :monk gboy:  --> I coulnd't resist  XD

Ummm... secret?  :P  yes  :)  ask her, bother her until she'll pm it to you  XD
:lol:  nah, I'll let her have her peace.

Arg. My friend's image always pops up whenever I see you  :fainted:
:?  why?

:yep: from the bottom of my  :heart:
:heart:

:kneelbow:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2010, 05:03:57 PM »
^
:depressed:
XD but the pressure is getting heavier  :fainted:  XD

:yep:  even if the casts weren't the same I'd still think it's hilarious, I love the randomness  ;)
:mon money:  :kneelbow:

:panic:

You're very welcome  :)
Again   :monk gboy:  --> I coulnd't resist  XD
XD

:lol:  nah, I'll let her have her peace.
Okay  :D

:?  why?
You have similarities  :)

EDIT:

People, I'm signing off  :)

« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 05:11:13 PM by kRisZ »

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2010, 05:10:52 PM »
On Story!: LOL~  :rofl: :rofl: Was the kitten's name Cotton? XD

Trey-trey puffed his cheeks and sighed.
Trey-trey~! :monk gboy: LOL~ XD

Just hearing her savior’s bike’s hideous sound
- I guess it probably can be heard within the radius of a mile...

her brother was stoned for a moment and sprinted away
Trey-trey?! I just wanna  :monk gboy: you! :(

@Trey-trey~!  :monk gboy: <- It's stuck... each time i mention about you.. I like to do this XD :

I was happier studying biochemistry...
- LOL! I had returned 99.9% of what was taught back to my teacher XD CH4 is methane.. C2H6 is ethane... C3H8 is Propane......~

Unless it's the sequoia that we need to stalk the bishop...
Seriously... if you can do that.. i really would wanna see it.. maybe a Baby Sequoia Tree? XD

@K:
I think that's Bishop NI's doing  :monk gboy:  but I really find that cute 
Yup~! to Trey-trey  :monk gboy: only! lol

- OH! That's a good thing~!
Really? Well, I'm not a flirt in real, so it's kinda hard for me to convey the flirting things
*Pulls arrow out from shoulder* Ouch *pouts*

:rofl:  :mon dunno: Maybe it's indeed an easy way to cook... :grin:
It's just like this ->   :gmon fry:   XD 
- I see Trey-trey in the pan!!  :monk gboy:

Hey Girl,
Bishop NI is a scary person, that make Trey-Trey leave her, so now Trey Trey saw her again, one word: RUN
- *pouts* and now i'm Bishop NI :(

@Hart:
  :mon scare:

ps: I was writing my story... so I'm going back now to concentrate on it! XD 

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2010, 05:13:31 PM »
@ K
XD but the pressure is getting heavier  :fainted:  XD
I guess I shoulda say good luck too and don't sweat it. Take it easy K ;)

You have similarities  :)
Such as? (If you don't mind me asking that is)

XD

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2010, 05:38:20 PM »
@K
You're not kidding right?   :shifty:
:mon annoy: Is that the thanks I get for trying to be nice to you?
I even appologized to his holiness. :cry:

You do?
Of course I do!! You can't be ebil without having a cute lil' kitten to pet while seeing your victims suffer in agonizing pain. It's just not right.  :smhid

@Bishop
Was the kitten's name Cotton?
If I was Grizzly_Hart, I would've named her kRisZ.
As for the other kittens: Miki, Yossui, Rika, Maki, Nacchi, Gaki, Ai, Mako, Konkon, Eri, Sayu, Reina, Aika, Jun, Lin, Hikki, BoA, Tiffany, Jessica, Seohyun, Sunny, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Yoona, Yuri, Hara, Nicole, and Bob.  :D

CH4 is methane.. C2H6 is ethane... C3H8 is Propane......~
:mon wtf: *flashback to tragic experience with biochem*  :badluck: :err:
 :mon cry: Can someone pass me the cyanide?

Offline Treykun

• Member+
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2010, 07:41:07 PM »

@kRisZ:

Christmas present? :w00t: Lucky :w00t:

Yeah, but no lucky thing... I had to get good marks and pay the half of the cost :sweatdrop: Now I'm poor... XD :P

Try it, it's cute :D

To go fishing and do picnics it's impossible here! XD But even if I could, I wouldn't do it... XD :P

Why not? :P

:mon suspect: Are you insinuating something??? *death glare* XD

You go ahead, just wait for me in like 1000000000000000000000000000000000 years :D :P

LOL!!!!!!!!!! I knew you weren't human... but I didn't know that you were immortal :rofl:

Bishop NI's just so ummm... :mon dunno: clever.?.

XD Something like that I guess... XD

*READS* but I'm scared of what might happen to me here... XD

WTF???? :rofl:

“Well, I need to go, see you around Trey. And say hi to your sister for me will you.”

:mon wtf: Sister???????????????????????????? :mon curtain:

Trey-trey wasn’t sure if handing him those and letting him know it was her sister that prepared the food is okay but the man looked like he hadn’t eaten decent food in ages.

Well, as long as she's the harmless (for now) S!Trey... XD

:rofl: Poor Hart... XD

he then picked and carried the baby tree and planted it again into the tilled soil

MUCH better XD

Sis, don’t be stubborn, I’m sure that hurts. Give me the bike and I’ll take you home” after giving it a thought, S!hu! gave in and was about to give the bike when someone’s Ducati was approaching.

ANOTHER ONE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :mon curtain: :mon runcry: It's not that I don't want them as my sisters... but I already have enough sisters in the reality... :cry: :cry: :cry: And they're all so cruel... :mon hanky:

:mon huh: BISHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What have you done to me?!?!?!?!?! XD XD XD

@S!hu!:

and Bishop NI is a scary person, that make Trey-Trey leave her, so now Trey Trey saw her again, one word: RUN 

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Can she be sooooooo scary??? XD

@C:

Don't doubt that. NEVER! XD XD XD

@bishop:

Trey-trey~! :monk gboy: LOL~ XD

XD XD As long as that scrap isn't broken... :grin:

Trey-trey?! I just wanna  :monk gboy: you! :(

Maybe that's why I've ran away... I hate when someone ruffles my hair... XD XD :grin: But since it's you, I'll forgive you! XD

@Trey-trey~!  :monk gboy: <- It's stuck... each time i mention about you.. I like to do this XD :

:rofl: I'm just too cute! XD

- LOL! I had returned 99.9% of what was taught back to my teacher XD CH4 is methane.. C2H6 is ethane... C3H8 is Propane......~

XD XD XD

Seriously... if you can do that.. i really would wanna see it.. maybe a Baby Sequoia Tree?

LOL!!!!! But what if it's also a relative of rndm??? XD She'll kill us... XD

-I see Trey-trey in the pan!!  :monk gboy:

Why me?? :mon cry: :mon cry: XD

@Hart:

*flashback to tragic experience with biochem*

:rofl: :rofl:

Can someone pass me the cyanide?

I'll pass it to you!! I'm sure there are cyanide and other cyanogenic compounds in the lab...  XD XD XD

Offline YumePouk

• Without a word you made me know love & Without a word love leaves me
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I just wanna be with you, that's all...
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2010, 11:27:00 PM »
Yeah and update  :gmon flowers:

EEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I'm in this story?????!!!!! Lol XD XD
but I wonder what role I will have and what will happen to me ??? >_<

so Trey-Trey and S!hu are my sibling......
 :gmon milk:..... Hello brother and sister :gmon hi:

Nice update... you should continue ^^

@Hart

I hope its not my poor missing kitten that I'm eating.  :mon suspect:
Lol na... I will not put your missing kitten in there... I'm NOT a person who kidnapped animals and eat or cook them

:hiakhiakhiak:  XD XD XD ....................... sorry  :kneelbow:

@K

Be gentle, I still have to ask her if it's okay that she's in here :nervous
Lol yeah.. u should ask me that 1st  :smhid .........................

But don't worry I don't mind to be in this story  :D ... if you want I can make others apparence some others times ^^

@Brother Trey-Trey

>_< you should act like a brother here ... XD

ANOTHER ONE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!  :mon curtain: :mon runcry:  It's not that I don't want them as my sisters... but I already have enough sisters in the reality...  :cry: :cry: :cry: And they're all so cruel...
Na don't worry I will not be cruel with you..... and if you want you can think at me as a brother.... coz I really act more like a boy than a girl  :nervous :nervous
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 11:32:35 PM by YumePouk »
Like I didn't hear it, like I couldn't hear it.... I shouldn't have heard your love in the first place
]

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2010, 04:26:05 PM »
Bishop NI
On Story!: LOL~  :rofl: :rofl: Was the kitten's name Cotton? XD
XD You want your kitten to be lost?  :twisted:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Are those edible for consumption? I'm kinda thirsty atm

*Pulls arrow out from shoulder* Ouch *pouts*
XD

- I see Trey-trey in the pan!!  :monk gboy:
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

- *pouts* and now i'm Bishop NI :(
:grin:   Damn, you too are just so cute, just like C's opinion... AABatt why not call her friends whenever she calls you girl *wink* put the two words together and whala  :D

ps: I was writing my story... so I'm going back now to concentrate on it! XD  
*waits for the update while tapping fingers on the table*  :P

C
I guess I shoulda say good luck too and don't sweat it. Take it easy K ;)
Ummm... thank you.?.  :mon huh:

Such as? (If you don't mind me asking that is)
The way you handle things, ummm... your coolness. At first I thought you're her but your avatar's Yuko and she likes Maki, so...

XD

Hart
:mon annoy: Is that the thanks I get for trying to be nice to you?
Well, you can't blame me for doing that... You've said it yourself that even you, won't believe half of your uttered words or something along those lines  :P

Of course I do!! You can't be ebil without having a cute lil' kitten to pet while seeing your victims suffer in agonizing pain. It's just not right.  :smhid
:smhid

:mon wtf: *flashback to tragic experience with biochem*  :badluck: :err:
 :mon cry: Can someone pass me the cyanide?
Sorry, I don't have any

Trey-trey
Yeah, but no lucky thing... I had to get good marks and pay the half of the cost :sweatdrop: Now I'm poor... XD :P
Good marks will do good on you  :yep:   paying half the cost is cooler than paying the whole amount  :D

:mon suspect: Are you insinuating something??? *death glare* XD
Ummm... no but short shorts will make you feel fresh and smexeyyy  :twisted:

LOL!!!!!!!!!! I knew you weren't human... but I didn't know that you were immortal :rofl:
XD

XD Something like that I guess... XD
She's more than that  :yep:

:mon wtf: Sister???????????????????????????? :mon curtain:
:yep:  XD

We'll see  :D

ANOTHER ONE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :mon curtain: :mon runcry: It's not that I don't want them as my sisters... but I already have enough sisters in the reality... :cry: :cry: :cry: And they're all so cruel... :mon hanky:
XD  XD  XD It's already written and posted, we can do nothing about that now  :P

XD XD As long as that scrap isn't broken... :grin:
You two are so harsh

:rofl: I'm just too cute! XD
Again  :roll:

LOL!!!!! But what if it's also a relative of rndm??? XD She'll kill us... XD
XD

Why me?? :mon cry: :mon cry: XD
Because you're cute like that thing in the pan.?.  :D

S!Trey
EEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm in this story?????!!!!! Lol XD XD
but I wonder what role I will have and what will happen to me ??? >_<
:pimp:

so Trey-Trey and S!hu are my sibling......

Nice update... you should continue ^^
Yeah?  :D

Lol yeah.. u should ask me that 1st  :smhid .........................
My defense --> you're already a member of the club, so I kinda took that as a yes without asking  :D
Gomen  :kneelbow:  :nervous

>_< you should act like a brother here ... XD

Na don't worry I will not be cruel with you..... and if you want you can think at me as a brother.... coz I really act more like a boy than a girl  :nervous :nervous
I thought you're as straight as S!hu!   :P

amEthystx
A.K.A.  ~ Teh Bishop NI

alwaysYou
A.K.A.  ~ S!hu!, AABatt, AA

badsaints
A.K.A.  ~ The Granny

EDIT:

Bishop NI's

S!hu!'s

The Granny's

UP5

Turning around she saw her savior’s new appearance. Of course S!hu! was surprised for a moment but collected herself after seeing the sweet smile Bishop NI sported. She looked different but definitely looked lovely with her bright smile. 'Did I see cute dimples?S!hu!’s heart throbbed even more upon discovering those little cute assets. ‘How can she be cute and cool at the same time, even with all the dust particles that were covering all over her slim body and a waving stick on her hair... wait, is that a new trend?’ she asked herself again.

S!hu! couldn’t help but giggle whilst stealing some shy glances at her savior who remained motionless on her not so good looking bike while wearing that sparkling smile.

Without breaking her vision from the giggling long haired girl, Bishop NI decided to talk and introduce herself to the girl. She forgot to introduce herself during their first meeting, introducing herself now is only proper. She was about to get off from her bike when she saw AABatt’s sudden change of expression. Her previous sweet smile and blushing face was now displaying a pale and alarmed look. By the time Bishop NI completely got off from her bike, AABatt was already hopping on her bicycle in a hurry and pedaled with all her slender legs' strength could make.

Bishop NI tilted her head in wonder, why AABatt left without saying goodbye. After accepting the truth that the girl was no longer in her sight, she turned around only to be shocked by an ebil looking woman in orange suit, who had both of her hands on her narrow hips, staring at her like she’s about to jump on her and strangle her. Bishop NI stepped backward and was about to run away, obviously afraid for her dear life, when she remembered her precious Ducati which innocently parked at the side. And so she hopped on it in a rush and started the engine but it did not budge. When she looked back to where the grumpy Granny stood and saw that the Granny was advancing toward her direction, Bishop NI carried her bike instead and ran like a wind.

“Uwaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!” Bishop NI’s cry was loud and was even heard by S!hu! who was already a mile away from her spot. S!hu! stopped when she heard her savior’s pitiful scream. Mustering all her strength up, she made a u-turn and pedaled even quicker than her previous speed.

When she saw Bishop NI’s trembling posture while carrying her Ducati, S!hu! felt like hugging her savior but when she saw that she’s being pursued by the person who scared her to death earlier, her mustered courage leveled up even more and she bravely shot a death glare at the grumpy Granny. S!hu! skidded her bike in front of the Granny, left the bike on the ground, took a pose, and raised both of her hands, preparing herself for a fist fight.

:fap

Yeah short, I'm very sleepy already  :P

About the YTTC, I was thinking of adding YTTC at the bottom and someone can say MTTC (My Turn To Continue) on the comment section but I was afraid no one will do that and post a follow up  :nervous ... so, as long as I can handle the pressure, I’ll update this one   :D

« Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 05:03:59 PM by kRisZ »

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
Re: Over Teh BIG FLIRT's Rainbow ~ JPHIP's 'Unique' Members ~ LE XD Up5 2/15
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2010, 06:16:51 PM »
@ Good Person T-kun
Ohkay!  :lol:

@ K
:grin:   Damn, you too are just so cute, just like C's opinion... AABatt why not call her friends whenever she calls you girl *wink* put the two words together and whala  :D
She is, anyway nice idea XD

Ummm... thank you.?.  :mon huh:
Good luck with the update I mean.

The way you handle things, ummm... your coolness. At first I thought you're her but your avatar's Yuko and she likes Maki, so...
:huhuh me? Cool?? You can't be serious! I thought I'd be 'crazy' instead LOL

Bishop NI and her bright smile attack!  XD

How can she be cute and cool at the same time, even with all the dust particles that were covering all over her slim body and a waving stick on her hair... wait, is that a new trend?

:on lol: :mon lmao: another hilarious update K:twothumbs

Brave girl S!hu!:mon fyeah:

About the YTTC, I was thinking of adding YTTC at the bottom and someone can say MTTC (My Turn To Continue) on the comment section but I was afraid no one will do that and post a follow up  :nervous ... so, as long as I can handle the pressure, I’ll update this one   :D
For me it'd be weird to do the MTTC if I'm gonna be in there  :nervous
Alright, just don't stress yourself with the update.

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
Re: Over Teh BIG FLIRT's Rainbow ~ JPHIP's 'Unique' Members ~ LE XD Up5 2/15
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2010, 01:29:33 PM »
C
She is, anyway nice idea XD
Nee  :D

:huhuh me? Cool?? You can't be serious! I thought I'd be 'crazy' instead LOL
Most of the time you're composed  :yep:

Bishop NI and her bright smile attack!  XD

:on lol: :mon lmao: another hilarious update K!  :twothumbs
Yeah.?.  :mon fyeah:

Brave girl S!hu!!  :mon fyeah:
She is  XD

For me it'd be weird to do the MTTC if I'm gonna be in there  :nervous
Yeah.?.

Alright, just don't stress yourself with the update.
Oh I don't, I love updating this one  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted: Actually this was supposed to be posted last night but someone’s voice distracted me  :D  but it was a good distraction   :love:

Looks like it's just you and me  XD   who cares I don't  :twisted:

AABatt
I’m 98% sure that this is not the update you wanted  XD   I'll try to write and update the other fic tomorrow  :)

amEthystx
A.K.A.  ~ Teh Bishop NI

alwaysYou
A.K.A.  ~ S!hu!, AABatt, AA

Treykun
A.K.A.  ~ Trey-trey

badsaints
A.K.A.  ~ The Granny

Trey-trey DEAR Gomen in advance   :kneelbow:  :kneelbow:  :kneelbow:  :D
and Everyone  Gomen :kneelbow:  :D

UP6

Trey-trey was terribly trembling when he decided to stop and took a breather from sprinting. He was horribly scared by the ghost looking person riding on a prehistoric bike. Holding his chest, he sighed. He breathed in as much as he breathed out. His lungs were doing some rigid work out at the moment. And his sweat was pouring non-stop.

When he was almost back to his normal heart beating and normal breathing, he smelled something different but familiar. Like a puppy, he sniffed trying to locate where that stinking smell came from. He’s sure it’s not that far and yes, it wasn’t. Because the moment he looked down and sniffed his own self, the smell was very present, not only that, his short shorts was dripping wet.

“Ehhh!?” he panicked and looked around as if trying to find a solution to his current predicament. That’s when he saw his triplet sister, S!Hu!, pedaling her bike in a hurry but abruptly stopped, propelling the vegetable she had in her basket in the process, when a loud cry echoed.

Forgetting about his own problem, he followed his sister with great stealth. Hiding from one tree to another like a hunter he followed, he must protect his sibling at all costs. Taking long quick steps, he wasn’t left behind that far. He could still see his sister even when she’s pedaling fast, thanks to his long hairy legs asset.

His sister skidded and took a fighting pose.  He was surprised as to why his sister acted that way, a first time in history. When he moved a little to see clearly what was going on and to see who his sister was putting up a challenge with, his eyes looked like they’re about to pop out from their sockets when he saw the person in front of his sister.

“This can’t be happening!” he told to no one but himself. He was about to come out from his hiding when a gust of wind occurred and his stinking smell reached his nose. His shoulders and head hang low, about to give up, when he saw a bottle from his picnic basket. Like a bulb instantly lighting, an idea came into his mind. He took it and poured the contents onto his wet short shorts, after that his energy came back to life.

S!hu!” he shouted, earning attention from the three. “That’s not how a lady should act.” Stepping forward and toward his sister he continued. “I’m so sorry. There must be some misunderstanding here.” bowing his head while making his sister bow too, or more like physically forcing her to.

“My dear baddie, what can I do to make up for my sister’s rude actions?” he asked while the little hearts appeared again on his eyes, his hands clasped and his body wiggled like jelly. Without waiting for a reply he continued “And what took you so long? I’ve been waiting for you since three hours ago” he talked line after line making the woman in orange suit unable to answer to every question she was given.

Tapping one of her feet on the ground while her hands crossed on her chest, she waited for Trey-trey to calm down. And when he finally did shut his mouth and he displayed a flush face and an overly-in-love smile, baddie talked “I just wanted my stick back” pointing a finger toward Bishop NI’s hair. When Trey-trey turned to look where his love of his life pointed, he took a step backward in surprise. He didn’t notice earlier that the ghost looking woman was still around.

“I need back my walking stick!”

“Okay... just give me a minute” Trey-trey responded, analyzing what to do next. After a short moment, Trey-trey stood straight and displayed a firm stance. Clenching his hands, he proceeded to where Bishop Ni rooted. But his action was noticed by his sister and so S!hu! stood in between, protecting her savior.

S!hu! step aside”

The girl only shook her head, stayed strong and unwavered.

“I said step aside, don’t make me say it again”

S!hu! didn’t budge. And the two engaged in a one way talk battle and some glaring, totally unaware of their surrounding. They didn’t notice that Bishop NI already handed the walking stick to its rightful owner and baddie already hopped on her superbike.

Starting and revving her bike's engine, the two continued being unwary, and so baddie left. Bishop NI on the other hand, stayed and waited for the two to stop. She sat down under the shades of a sequoia tree and waited, until her eyelids became heavy and she dozed off still waiting.    

:thejoker

Let me know if it's too much people.  :D

« Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 03:17:20 PM by kRisZ »

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Girl In The Mirror